Hello There, Guest!

26-02-2012, 06:02 PM | Post: #1
Offline =LAMPA= 
Hello. Our clan - Offensive Clan - want to try sparing.

If you have a clan server in bf p4f and have 6 players we declaring war with you.

If you have sparing with Offensive Clan send PW on forum or e-mail: admin@offensiveclan.pl or do a post here

27-02-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #2
Offline [MIA]Axias 
It's called Scrim or Scrimming, I know its kind of lost in translation from polish but oh well.

I'm the Captain of our bfp4f clan scrim team: Unit Black. We're always looking for sparring partners too. However, 6 players is kind of lean, 8v8 is smallish even for sharqi and basra. Think you could find two more?

Gimme a holler in this page or whatnot, or friend me in game and find me in a game. We usually like 8pmEST tue, thursdays. 8-10pm fri-sat for start times. (we're flexible too).

Or come on over to http://www.miaclan.net and drop in our visitor section and we can arrange a scrim there.
[MIA]Axias / Goldeneye-Shotya / BlackMahjik / Mohjoe / Caspah
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 03:09 PM by [MIA]Axias.)
27-02-2012, 03:14 PM | Post: #3
Offline Landia 
(27-02-2012 03:08 PM)[MIA]Axias Wrote:  However, 6 players is kind of lean, 8v8 is smallish even for sharqi and basra. Think you could find two more?

Eh? 8v8 was the standard for this game.

29-02-2012, 12:17 AM | Post: #4
Offline Angel-Rojo 
U.O.E Clan Server www,pinkypollo.com