Hello There, Guest!

26-02-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #21
Offline Killbot.exe 
IFF is NOT OP, it has less range than the threat detection perks so I don't even bother using it.

The hellfires do reload too quickly, I'll admit as a heli pilot I can go on killing infantry non-stop because I don't worry about picking my targets when the hellfires reload in 5 seconds.[/align]
26-02-2012, 03:23 PM | Post: #22
Offline DeltaForce 
(26-02-2012 01:16 PM)BuckRaven Wrote:  
(26-02-2012 10:52 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  IFF plus high splash damage on hellfire missles make attack helicopters OP.
26-02-2012, 04:15 PM | Post: #23
Offline DDDDDDFxf 
(26-02-2012 10:31 AM)quangb001 Wrote:  they are OP if you have IFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeybms7V-7Q

or if you are goblin razor
26-02-2012, 04:18 PM | Post: #24
Offline JonSwift 
(26-02-2012 01:34 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  AMMO + luna ( as the gunner ) + combat chopper = ultimate death star .
AMMO + combat chopper and luna + another combat chopper in the same team + FalconPunch on the ground = ultimate apocalypse .
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-FBx_flGZMMlZA1OvF16...PScNhaZgyg]

fix'd again, lol

[Image: ey9c.jpg]
(23-12-2013 12:51 AM)Mitchell Wrote:  This thread got JonSwifted.
26-02-2012, 05:44 PM | Post: #25
Offline VForVendetta 
The problem with this game is; they nerfed one set of weapons, but left the rest of the game untouched. By default, this makes everything not nerfed: OP, or everything that was nerfed: UP. Before December 1st everything was pretty balanced, vehicles were fine because our infantry guns were on par with them, shotguns weren't that bad because our primaries could counter them, and the same with the pistols.

Now, however, they nerfed only the primaries for each class, but left the rest of the aspects like vehicles and shotguns etc, untouched. This makes vehicles over-powered COMPARED TO THE PRIMARIES. Who is going to choose to run around on the ground with a nerfed weapon when you can use vehicles that haven't been nerfed? That is the problem with this game. If you have a pretty balanced game, but then decide to nerf something, you have to nerf EVERYTHING else in order to keep the balance. They should have waited to nerf the primaries until they were ready to nerf everything else like shotguns and pistols, that is what I think was their biggest mistake.

They should make an ability that would allow infantry to stay undetected from the radar, and they should nerf the splash damage of the "Hellfire" missiles.

I hope you all understand what I'm saying: we had a balanced game, then they nerfed one part of it, so wouldn't that make the other parts that weren't nerfed over-powered compared to the nerfed parts?

[Image: vgtpZ.png?1]
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 05:47 PM by VForVendetta.)
26-02-2012, 06:49 PM | Post: #26
Offline friday21st 
If most of the team getting raped by helis would even bother to shoot the pilot - landing one or two shots per death - it really isnt a problem - most of time - i can calculate my deaths and hits so that i know when the heli pilot will be gone...

...and if i get heli skills done - ill steal the heli

its not op - its lack of teamwork

Sad
26-02-2012, 07:31 PM | Post: #27
Offline =GammaEagle= 
I think heli's are just fine, I mean, 90% of the time, you killed by:

Tanks
APC
AA
Jet
RPG's

That's a long, irritating, annoying list. It goes down so easily, it's only fair that its weapons are actually powerful enough to kill some people first.
26-02-2012, 07:36 PM | Post: #28
Offline GarTZilla 
(26-02-2012 05:44 PM)VForVendetta Wrote:  The problem with this game is; they nerfed one set of weapons, but left the rest of the game untouched. By default, this makes everything not nerfed: OP, or everything that was nerfed: UP. Before December 1st everything was pretty balanced, vehicles were fine because our infantry guns were on par with them, shotguns weren't that bad because our primaries could counter them, and the same with the pistols.

Now, however, they nerfed only the primaries for each class, but left the rest of the aspects like vehicles and shotguns etc, untouched. This makes vehicles over-powered COMPARED TO THE PRIMARIES. Who is going to choose to run around on the ground with a nerfed weapon when you can use vehicles that haven't been nerfed? That is the problem with this game. If you have a pretty balanced game, but then decide to nerf something, you have to nerf EVERYTHING else in order to keep the balance. They should have waited to nerf the primaries until they were ready to nerf everything else like shotguns and pistols, that is what I think was their biggest mistake.

They should make an ability that would allow infantry to stay undetected from the radar, and they should nerf the splash damage of the "Hellfire" missiles.

I hope you all understand what I'm saying: we had a balanced game, then they nerfed one part of it, so wouldn't that make the other parts that weren't nerfed over-powered compared to the nerfed parts?
QFT.

It's just silly for the devs not to address these problems created by them in the first place. They should be working primarily on fixing these blatant balance problems rather than coming up with new content. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the new content but they would be much more appreciated by the community as a whole if they were introduced in a game that had any semblance of balance.

rawr.
[Image: bUUza.png]

GarTZilla | GZiLLa | DocZiLLa | xX-Gojira-Xx
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 07:41 PM by GarTZilla.)