Hello There, Guest!

25-02-2012, 10:08 PM | Post: #1
Offline aloutris 
I'm a girl. Why should I have to play with these characters?
25-02-2012, 10:38 PM | Post: #2
Offline Strac.CRO 
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...p?tid=8890

[Image: journeyv.jpg]

25-02-2012, 10:48 PM | Post: #3
Offline Ted1Mosby 
I couldn't deal with it to kill a woman. Big Grin
/sign

P4F is kill, rip in peace; banana pudding-2014.

Time [AEK-971] P4F

In other words, An Ending, A Beginning.
26-02-2012, 04:21 AM | Post: #4
Offline bensblasters 
im not a girl and i support it i know a few amazing girl players that can own any dude

26-02-2012, 04:26 AM | Post: #5
Offline SkyDog13 
Sexists! They just hate women!

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]
26-02-2012, 04:56 AM | Post: #6
Offline =GammaEagle= 
Guess I'll just have to say it. The human species has two different sexes as a result of millions of years of evolution on Earth. In subject history and tests on the human body, it is revealed that males have a more aggressive natural mind-set and produce many hormones aimed at boosting the ability of the body and mind towards violence. The female mind is an organizing, healing, growing mind-set, and girls produce hormones that lessen the pain-sensation. In history, men ALWAYS fight, women do pretty much everything else in humanity that isn't violent, or that the man isn't doing. The idea that girls should fight, kill, or be aggressive is unnatural, untrue to human nature, and a completely new concept that came along with the TRUE idea that women are equal to men. They are, they just do not have violent tendencies because of the human species, so sorry, that's just genetics.
26-02-2012, 08:09 AM | Post: #7
Offline JonSwift
(25-02-2012 10:08 PM)aloutris Wrote:  I'm a girl. Why should I have to play with these characters?

how you doin??
26-02-2012, 08:30 AM | Post: #8
Offline GITUP_STINKYFART 
no no no no no
26-02-2012, 09:05 AM | Post: #9
Offline Nirvash 
(26-02-2012 04:56 AM)=GammaEagle= Wrote:  Guess I'll just have to say it. The human species has two different sexes as a result of millions of years of evolution on Earth. In subject history and tests on the human body, it is revealed that males have a more aggressive natural mind-set and produce many hormones aimed at boosting the ability of the body and mind towards violence. The female mind is an organizing, healing, growing mind-set, and girls produce hormones that lessen the pain-sensation. In history, men ALWAYS fight, women do pretty much everything else in humanity that isn't violent, or that the man isn't doing. The idea that girls should fight, kill, or be aggressive is unnatural, untrue to human nature, and a completely new concept that came along with the TRUE idea that women are equal to men. They are, they just do not have violent tendencies because of the human species, so sorry, that's just genetics.

[Image: 1ad_47fsb_female_soldier_iraq_27sep06.jpg]

26-02-2012, 04:12 PM | Post: #10
Offline VForVendetta 
I don't see how this would improve the game, do you just want a character with boobs? Because in most games that's usually the only way to tell a girl from a guy. Just buy a balaclava and you can pretend you have a girl face under there.

[Image: vgtpZ.png?1]
26-02-2012, 09:15 PM | Post: #11
Offline InfiniteHero 
I know so wrong that the games only have male characters! Dang I don't want to play a male character cuz I'm not a male, I'm a female! Whats so hard about adding a female character hmmm!? Bias I say! Its very simple to add a girl character! I like SoldierFront because you can have a female character! So cool!
27-02-2012, 04:46 AM | Post: #12
Offline BoomStick. 
I don't like the idea of shooting at females. It would feel wrong.

[Image: sig2.png]
27-02-2012, 04:55 AM | Post: #13
Offline Mickilla 
The concept doesn't bother me in the least, but I'll bet there's a lot of pesky lawyers out there who would love the opportunity to hop on the "sexist game is sexist" bandwagon. If they were willing to sue other game developers on the basis of animal cruelty for levels involving shoot-able attack dogs, they'd have a ball with this.

[Image: uniform5w.jpg]
27-02-2012, 05:01 AM | Post: #14
Offline RichyZ 
So as long as they don't look out of character (Low cut bdu? No thanks) and have no significantly different hitboxes/silhouette, I'm all for it.
27-02-2012, 05:18 AM | Post: #15
Offline BoomStick. 
I think this would require addition of kitchen map.

Sorry, couldn't resist Big Grin

[Image: sig2.png]
27-02-2012, 07:21 AM | Post: #16
Offline JimmytheBaller 
This is pointless. With the uniform on it would be impossible to tell the difference between a girl and a guy anyway except maybe from really close. so it would be a waste of Dev time. Not to mention women are not allowed in the infantry so it would be unrealistic.
27-02-2012, 07:27 AM | Post: #17
Offline JonSwift
some funny (in my opinion) things were here, now they're gone. lol.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 07:59 AM by JonSwift.)
27-02-2012, 07:38 AM | Post: #18
Offline Nirvash 
Sexism is against the forum rules, mind you. Not to mention childish.

27-02-2012, 07:40 AM | Post: #19
Offline Mitchell 
That comment was sexist and against the rules, JonSwift.

[Image: 30w0511.jpg]
27-02-2012, 07:44 AM | Post: #20
Offline JonSwift
Uhm, though... I speak the truth, how is that sexist?

Besides. Men manipulate, roll their eyes and nag as well.

and we ALL know there's no kitchens on the map... so that was just silly on my part.
I did edit to take out the more questionable things though.

Funny thing is I was just talking today with a friend of mine (who is a woman) and we were complaining about the same things that women do that drive men crazy....