Hello There, Guest!

24-03-2012, 07:46 PM | Post: #41
Offline MrCronous 
good work.
reward for best class mega sign

[Image: V7Bstd1.png]
24-03-2012, 11:38 PM | Post: #42
Offline Haeri 
(24-03-2012 06:19 PM)SirSniper Wrote:  I'd be nice if you update first post, also please add to bugs:
-Soldiers half submerged in the ground (add to oman roads bug)
(...)
-some minor problems with too big bounding boxes around building's corners
-giving kill to the person that was last to shot at you, although you've died in accident (can happen many times in a row, even if you wasn't shot after each consequent respawn.
-random "you had an accident"
-random "you had an accident" withou actually dying
-if "spawn at base" is checked after dying (last selection) you have to press "spawn at flag" and then againg "spawn at base" in order to spawn at base properly.
-IFF random behaviour on sharp turns in heli (sometimes you can instantly see every one in range tagged , no matter if they're behind obstacle.
-fake ms, ping may be 76 ms but real server in-game response is about 1000ms, so ~2000ms between players (checked on few computers in one place).
-spot button is now above weapon's cursor

Well... just to name few more bugs, and that's not even 1/3 of all bugs (of course).

EDIT://
-soldier reskin (race change, black eye)

Me trying to implement all those bugs into my original list:

[Image: skeleton-computer.jpg]

... and now think about the Devs fixing those...

Btw. chapeau to you sir. This is in deed the true EPIC LIST

25-03-2012, 04:56 PM | Post: #43
Offline SirSniper 
Hehehe. Thx, that's a pity you won't implement it in the first post as i counted for one big robust bug list that any one could check and add to. But this game of course isn't about listing it's bugs and most of the time ppl do this on the forums anyway, so no need to gather it in one place for a game in which playing seems less important than complaining Wink .
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 04:57 PM by SirSniper.)
25-03-2012, 05:02 PM | Post: #44
Offline XkS.Assassin.GEO 
Nice thread! Hope Devs will read this!
25-03-2012, 09:52 PM | Post: #45
Offline Haeri 
(25-03-2012 04:56 PM)SirSniper Wrote:  Hehehe. Thx, that's a pity you won't implement it in the first post as I counted for one big robust bug list that anyone could check and add to. But this game of course isn't about listing it's bugs and most of the time ppl do this on the forums anyway, so no need to gather it in one place for a game in which playing seems less important than complaining Wink .

Well who said I won’t be implementing those points in my list..? Wink
It's just gonna take a while... (if you could write a small description to all your bugs (like I did), it would be a big help for me.)
(Originally my Idea was to take a few bugs and put them in an amusing text so that when a Dev sees it he isn't instantly scared away by the sheer mass of the work he would have to spend to fix those. That’s also a reason why I posted my post in the general discussion section and not in the bug-section.
Oh great now my post is gonna be locked for sure...)

(24-03-2012 11:15 AM)TacticalS Wrote:  Maybe we can add to the list all those fail training points which don`t work or where 1 point is enough to get the full deal.

Indeed It would be great to have a list of all wasted skill points, but I'm not gonna be able to do that. If someone could pm me those, I could put them in my list so that the EPIC LIST gets more epicosio...ous... titious.....? what ever.

25-03-2012, 10:24 PM | Post: #46
Offline Stachu 
I want the Training Points Thing Fixed . 3 Points for a Heli And Jet ? What Is this!?

[Image: QZItE.png]
25-03-2012, 11:54 PM | Post: #47
Offline SirSniper 
Well i'm playing this game less with each day, recently i had a little more spare time to play something more ambitious and time taking and lucky enough first f2p game i tried was much better than bfp4f.. well, meaby thats not an accident Tongue .
And so i'll probably post less and idk if i'll find time (and "inner" will Tongue ) to put much description to this bug. Many are self explanatory. If you'll keep this thread as bug merget with suggestions and you'll make a full comprehensive list, and you'll keep suggestions limited to only thus that crave for obviosly needed futures (medic and generaly class tags on own team) and meaby some that are just asked by many for a long long time and are quite possible to implement (ex. road rage)..
then -> imo it won't be deleted.

The fact that it wasn't already deleted means that at least mods appreciate your work and i believe devs wouldn't mind if someone did well-polished bugtrack thread for them and gather suggestions TODO list in one place.

I thought that it was a bit too much to implement all those bugs in your main post, at least in your life span time Tongue but if you edn implementing it and i won't completly quit this forums by that time i'll gladly provide you with next similiar of even longer list Wink (i've already counted 10 more but haven't writen them down, now i just don't remember what it was).

EDIT://
Just try adding few at a time Wink
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 11:58 PM by SirSniper.)
26-03-2012, 03:09 AM | Post: #48
Offline DeEATHSENTENCE:x 
sign
26-03-2012, 03:22 AM | Post: #49
Offline SkyDog13 
You definitely missed a few, but great job, dude.

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]
26-03-2012, 03:36 AM | Post: #50
Offline lifetakerfx5 
(23-03-2012 11:29 PM)Haeri Wrote:  5. Transport Helicopter - mistreated and abuseds
A transport helicopter is the most helpless vehicle in this game.

I know they can’t have the offensive power of an apache but really, those Russian transporters are just there to get shot from the own AA stations.

if you know how 2 place the chopper the miniguns of the transport can become extremely deadly

26-03-2012, 06:03 AM | Post: #51
Offline Aranornth 
(23-03-2012 11:56 PM)Gam3King Wrote:  It's very epic indeed.

27-03-2012, 08:10 AM | Post: #52
Offline PhantomShadow 
I totally sign and support you I really hate the road bug in Oman and I do think there should be some kind of "reward" for best in class

[Image: BFsignature-1.jpg]

Cheating/glitching is for the weak and pathetic, the strong use skill
03-04-2012, 12:31 AM | Post: #53
Offline CBJ023 
Amazing!!! Yes i thought it was just that I sucked that i was getting like 60 per match cause 90,000 for a medium level gun when you get max 80 per game is RIDICULOUS you should get max. like 2-4,000
03-04-2012, 09:51 PM | Post: #54
Offline Haeri 
Wow. I'm impressed sir. Where did you find my post. It was passing away somewhere on the 12th page.

At the same time I'm disappointed to hear "not so epic" stuff getting updated Sad

Quote:VitalBullet
"The image on the get more funds link on the website has been updated."

03-04-2012, 10:51 PM | Post: #55
Offline x00killa00x 
nice work Wink
enjoyed reading bro
greetings fom the cold germany

:3
15-04-2012, 02:13 PM | Post: #56
Offline 8Thorne-Logan8 
I believe there is no problem with the graphics all that is needed is another way to earn battlefunds (the one's you have to buy with a credit card) if you can fix that problem I think the game would be perfect!
15-04-2012, 02:52 PM | Post: #57
Offline uDIEbecauseOFme 
nice list
17-04-2012, 05:17 PM | Post: #58
Offline Mr.Profesional 
[Image: hdr_logo.jpg]

17-04-2012, 05:54 PM | Post: #59
Offline Nandonut 
(23-03-2012 11:29 PM)Haeri Wrote:  [align=center]

9. Reloading and looking behind
I've discovered a bug when you press reload and look back, the reloading animation doesn't continue while looking back. Only when you stop looking back it continues to finish the animation. In the battle this delay can end deadly.

Actually, if you do this, when you stop looking back, although the animation continues, you're not actually reloading the weapon. So if you look back after pressing reload, when you turn back, despite the fact that the animation continues, you can aim down the sights and shoot immediately even if the animation hasn't 'finished'. It's still a bug, but doesn't render you unable to use your weapon. Just saying. Wink

[Image: nandonut-1602.png]
17-04-2012, 11:05 PM | Post: #60
Offline Okisaru 
Definetly /sign.
Good work Haeri and SirSniper. Big list of identified ones. I thought most of those are just caused by my 'decent' laptop Tongue
More anoing is duble reload on engineer class like RPG or medic on mashineguns , tripping infront of obstacles like pavement curve or a tiny fence that is even lower than chars knees or rpg going right frough GAZ vehicle ...

Few bugs to add :

• when a heli is shot and its leftovers ly on ground you only see a front bigger part of burnout leftover where the rest of it like a tail is invisible. I crashed so many times or got stuck on it by trying to go past. Good for road blocks thou Smile

• AA team kils - like on carrier in dalian. When you get shot by AA misile you either being frown away rly far or kiled at a same time.

• Being hit by a friendly vehicle also being frown rly high in the air sometimes.

And funy you mentioned it:

(03-04-2012 09:51 PM)Haeri Wrote:  At the same time I'm disappointed to hear "not so epic" stuff getting updated Sad

Quote:VitalBullet
"The image on the get more funds link on the website has been updated."

that is theyr priority and its simply obvious. Lets bring up weapon nerfing (downgrading). Isnt it a carefuly planed market for future weapon upgrade sales ? Seems so for me ... And id say one thing that its simple psichology - aslong as player numbers arent dropping maby even growing (despite ingame bugs and already sold material nerf protected by games agreement) they continue on developing market. Also seems like all weapon nerf is baced mainly on cqc maps but its just me.
I dont want to be so negative about things associated with a game... It just comes that way for me Sad
Identified bugs bug me everyday because it interfeers with gameplay espetialy that connection problem that acours sometimes egsactly at a judgeing moment like duel in air with helis or during fierce and winning assault when you need to be rly agile. As if someone does it on purpoce to mess you up.

Hope to see some blue posts here .

Signature edited by RIC0H:
- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1304/tumblrligvg7q14k1qgoo3p.jpg[img]
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 01:34 PM by Okisaru.)