The Epic List - Bugs & Suggestions
Hello There, Guest!

23-03-2012, 11:29 PM | Post: #1
Offline Haeri  Go to next Official Response...
[Image: image.png]

THE EPIC LIST

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

FEED
  • Reached 200 signs - Thank you everyone for signing!
  • Signlist fixed. (Ay.j.eng you are a genius!)
  • Adjusted layout
  • Edited some bugreports and suggestions
  • Added Bugs (26, 27, 28,29)
  • Removed Suggestions (3, 7, 14)

NEWS

About class-specific bugs
And to those who suggested some class-specific bugs like "non-explosive ATM mines". The problem is, that I haven't spent a single coin on this game. Therefore I am stuck with my two classes: Recon and assault. Any bug concerning the other classes I can't check. The only way to let me know the bug really exists, is to either make a short video showing the issue, ore having more than one individual complaining about it. So don't be disappointed if I haven't shown any reaction to some suggested bugs.
Thanks for the attention and we'll meet on the battlefield soldiers.
lol
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

PROLOGUE

Hello everyone! In this thread I'm gonna talk about some bugs and suggestions I've collected since the release of Close Beta. Most of them are related to visual and not technical issues, because that's what I'm most interested in. I hope you'll enjoy reading my thread and leave comments, suggestions and lots of signs so that we can get a blue involved here.

I'm gonna update this list when things get changed/fixed. And I hope that one day I can close the thread with all mentioned points fixed (or till I find a new Free to play FPS. (Warface has grabbed my attention, so EAsy you'll better give us some major updates on this game...))

BUGS

Like mentioned these are mostly graphical issues, so let’s get into it!

1. Flickerin in Karkand✓ Fixed
There is a minor flickering plane in Karkand near B in a house. Those small bugs are everywhere, but this one is annoying, because it distracts me when am sniping on the top of the building near B. Note: the red area is not ingame. It was done by myself to highlight the area where the z-fighting problem occurs.
________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________________________​________________

2. Apache "F"
The apache-bug got fixed, but an annoying camera-wiggle-bug still remains when looking back in the apache or in the blackhawk.
________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________________________​________________

3. Inverted look around
I play with inverted axis while flying, but the invert button does also affect the look around feature in the cockpit.

4. Boat false shadows /stationary AT
The boats and the AT's have wrong shadows. This one shouldn't be too hard to fix. I think this one exists only since the new lighting update.

[Image: image.jpg]

5. Roads in Oman✓ Fixed
The roads are lifted while scoping on long range. I do not complain about every bug, but the roads sometimes cover an entire person, so you have no more visual on them.

6. Little Bird take off fails
I am a pretty decent pilot. But the takeoff in the little bird is a real pain in the ) ). in 50% of the starts it just turns around on its head and explodes. My best guess is that the left side has got a wrong collisionbox which causes the WZ-11 to spawn not flat.

7. Ladders
Don't know where to start on this one. I think someone wrote the code for ladders in 1945 and since then it just got Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.
I would like to demonstrate this one on the crane in Oman:
5min pass, till I finally am able to get in the right angle where I can start climbing. On the first floor where you want to begin climbing the next section of ladders… WTF you get teleported to the last ladder again!... climbing back up.. taking a safe distance from the first ladder and getting slowly closer to the second one. Finally You manage to start climbing the long section. well let’s press F to quickly watch our back... (camera banging into every single bar so that the camera wiggles badly) Me just getting dizzy and vomiting all over the place… and finally get rewarded from my agony by a fu**ing sniper.

8. Custom respawn lag!!!
Is it really that hard to fix? I somehow got used to the fact, that if you would like to spawn in the base you have to spam the deploy at base button. I think it's time to fix it now.

9. Reloading and looking behind
I've discovered a bug when you press reload and look back, the reloading animation doesn't continue while looking back. Only when you stop looking back it continues to finish the animation. In the battle this delay can end deadly.

10. Red square on radar
Sometimes a red square appears on the map, when a motion sensor is nearby. I guess it happens if there is a vehicle there.

11. Mortar strike use
Getting the mortar strike out counts as a use. So It has a cool down timer after just getting it out and switching to a different weapon. I think it’s a bug. But if not I would suggest to change it. It’s unnecessary and annoying.

12. F look back vehicle (no look around)
Pressing the "F" key while in a vehicle shows the vehicle from the front. There are some servers where you can also look around by combining the F key with the shift button. And on some servers the cam sticks right in front of the vehicle where you can't see awesome. You should generalize and do same( with option to look around) for every server and vehicle.

13. Tracetags
It often happens, that a trace square is tracing just nothing. and when you get closer it just disappears. I did also notice that the trace mark isn't showing up always. Example: While I was playing with my friend, I was tracing the vehicles and he was shooting them with his RPG. But my traced vehicles didn't always show up for him (we were in the same spot and also skyping).

14. Fluid movements
The movements in this game are just horrible. Every little elevation on the ground causes me to slow down while sprinting. And OMG is it that hard to jump over a low barrier??. I got stuck and couldn't jump over it, because I didn’t have enough speed. Really? can’t you just implement an elegant "jump over obstacle animation" like in BF3? It happens so often to me and I just can't get over it. Wink

15. Uniforms (RU/US) messed up
Yeah, I got nothing more to say about that one. You guys just ballsed that one up really hard.

16. Shadows
Ok… I know, the graphics should not be too challenging for the computer because you want to support those with shitty graphic cards, but OMG have you ever seen those ugly pixelated shadows all over the place (and I’m playing with max settings). The daytime does not change on those maps so the shadows remain in the same place. So why don’t you bake the shadows with a higher quality onto the surface-textures? I've seen the agriculture simulator doing better on that one!
(No joke just look at those beautiful shadows: here)

17. false.. thing..
When looking at the maximum angle right in as a gunner in a boat, the third person view is wrong.

18. most realistic and beautiful boxes
This was the most sarcastic title I've ever written. Please delete those or give them more details.

ok how is this one: even Steve laughs about his boxes... Got it?.. Steve from Minecraft?..
Note to myself: No more Jokes!

19. Bugged Hell-fire ✓ Fixed
Hell-fire from both Russian and American helicopter do max 3+ damage to other tagged helicopter and APCs'. Just saying. I can rape those bastards without the hell-fire but for the completeness..
Credits to TacticlyDisposed

20. Right-Click-WUUUT alias "The Double Scope Bug"
The RMB is sometimes a real pain. I'm sure everyone experienced a situation where clicking the RMB had a delay so you couldn't aim right. Pressing once does nothing. Pressing it again and the character aims and jumps right out of the aim. I thought it was a connection issue but the feedback on this thread showed that this bug occurs often.
Even more annoying is this bug with C4; after planting the explosives and pressing the RMB button does nothing. Pressing it again lets the character switch to the detonator and quickly back to the C4s. Most of the time I end up throwing C4 right at my feet and blowing my self up.
Credits to Hamush

21. Wrong Hitbox ~ still occurs in Dalian
The hitboxes of the helicopter wreckage are wrong. there is an invisible tail; Once while I was driving my Humvee and a helicopter.... No I'm not gonna write a silly story about me getting shot because of a bug. Just use you imagination.  
Credits to Okisaru

22. False messages
It is really late and right now I am not able to be funny so..
"Connection Problems", "You where moved to the other team", "suicide -10" and "You just had an accident" messages are sometimes displayed mistakenly.  
Credits to Okisaru

23. Helli gunner low damage on infantry
The bom bom is not strong enough!
- What?! That explanation was childish and you don't understand it? Than go and read TRap's post Wink
Credits to TRap - link

24. Biatch please... Who needs textures?!
The cockpit of both the AH-6 Little Bird and WZ-11 are black. There is no textureness going on there. Just C4 your self.

25. The Memory Leak
I do like my computer. My i7 processor runs like a dream. With my Graphics card with CUDA support, I can render 3D objects in Blender within a finger snap. With 8 GB Ram the everyday usage and the more resource consuming Video editing is a pleasure. - But my god this game is raping my computer! It is melting down every single component so that I can hear the pathetic screams of it. With its last breath it grasped: Alt.... F4
çÎ→ìæ■ðÆççà_:%/ç%
"silence"
Error Memory leak!!!
No but seriously. The ram usage starts at 700'00 K and climbs up to 1'300'00 K and higher, till my computer cuts it out with an error massage.
Credits to 303ConArtist

26. Texture mess
Nothing special here. The road texture is messed up. This issue occurs on the road in sharqui near the spawnpoint of the Helicopter.

Note: The red outline was added in post and serves only the purpose of highlighting the issued area.

27. Light
I find it very amusing how they're trying to emulate the great lighting engine in Battlefield 3, by adding lightstreakbillboards.

But the problem is that there is no light emitted by those fake lamps. The fake light is only baked on the map. And since the bounce light was enabled in this game, the character is getting illuminated by the ground and not by the light source itself. Now that wouldn't be as bad if the color of the baked light wasn't mostly wrong.
This issue creates situations, where your character is shining blue. I wouldn't call it an advantage if you are light up like a Christmas tree in a war zone;P

This bug occurs only in Karkand rush since that map is the only one which uses "Lights".

28. Minimize to tray
Have you ever tied to minimize the game to tray? I don't know weather it is just me, but Jesus.. Wow! I have to admit, there are very little cases, where it works just fine, but most of the time I fined myself AltF4ing it, cause a restart is faster than trying to get the application up and running again.

29. Invisible magazine
I knew it! The M95 is a aliengun, which does not require normal sniper rounds. It is powered with secret alien technology. And the reload animation is only a mock-up to fool the normal terrestrial humans.
Credits to lt-sarge- link

30 - ∞. Still not enough??
And here are a bunch more bugs listed by SirSniper - link

SUGGESTIONS

1. HUD removal
A small change from a Dev; one giant revolution for the community!
No really. For you it’s a small effort to add this feature, but it would have a big impact on the popularity on YouTube.

2. Same Team
Battlefield Play4Free is a first-person shooter based on team play. There are 4 different classes, which complement each other. This is not COD where you want to compete against your friends in kill-points or kill-streaks. Battlefield is about winning the round by cooperating with teammates and not by killing all the enemies by your own. - So I ask myself how it can be that neither a squad function nor some system which lets you play with your friend is implemented at this late stage of development. Team play was and still is the key element of all Battlefield games and should be implemented in this game with the next update.

3. Reflections ✞ unlikely
Hello Soldiers
look at the left pic
now at the right one
now back to the left pic
now back to the right one
sadly, the left one is not the right one
But if the Dev's would start making some reflections
IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

4. Credits
What happened to the 500+ credits for level up? or to those 200max for being awesome in a round?
Don't get me wrong I am thankful that EAsy finally changed their financial model from "buy a weapon or die with your crappy one" to "you can own every weapon you want with credits" but with that poor earning it’s nearly impossible to buy a weapon permanently.
Here's a quick calculation:

1 round = ca. 30 min
1 round = 80 Credits max

Casual gamer:
sleeping = 12 hours
eating = 4 hours
pooping = 1 hour
waiting = 1 hour
other stuff = 4 hours
24 -22 = 2! 2 hours gaming time per day
To reach 90'000 Credits (ex. SCAR -L)
a Casual Gamer requires:

2*60min/
(90'000C / 80C * 30min)=

(best case. Remember you don't always get 80C per round)

If you ask me, this is one hell of time I waste in my life. Please just give us the 200C max per round back.

UPDATE:
There is a big mess going on with the credits in the end of each round. From what I experience, the max Credit differ between different maps and game modes.

5. Transport Helicopter - mistreated and abused
The transport helicopter is the most helpless vehicle in this game. I was thinking a lot about what one could add to make it more valuable and came up with a lame idea:
The pilot should have an option to turn the lights inside the vehicle to red for example (like a panic button), which would sign the passengers that the pilot is no longer capable of safely landing the vehicle and that they should jump out.

I know they can’t have the offensive power of an apache but really, those Russian transporters are just there to get shot from the own AA stations.

6. Explosive Cars
In Basra there are many wired looking and unproportional cars but that’s not the thing I wanted to talk about. The thing is, if one would implement the cars as objects (and not as parts of the map) they could be transformed to explosive objects. In short: the cars should explode.

7. DOF ✞ unlikely
There should be an additional graphics button like: "Very High - Well this is relative. In comparison to the previous setting this one is clearly better but if you compare this one to BF3 this wouldn't even be listed in the poorest settings, but hey this is a free game and till now the best looking"
It would include more detailed shadows, overall high quality textures, reflections(and I don’t mean those low quality environment maps that are reflecting but more proper object, or at least static object based reflections) and depth of field. I mean… just look at this beautiful Image underneath.

8. reward for best "Class"
Reward the best player of the class after a round with... ehm… more credits/Exp??

9. Medic sign on minimap and helmet and arm

In my opinion medics should have a sign on their arm and on the helmet by default. It is just crucial to know whether the guy next to you is a medic or not. One should be able to see it easily by a sign and not by studying whether the weapon he is holding is a medic gun or not. I know that one can buy a medic outfit, but not everyone is spending real money. This wouldn't be a big effort for the modeler. they really just ad a red cross in the right spot of the default outfit. like it's shown on the pic. In addition to that, they also should be marked on the minimap as crosses and not as default triangles.

10. Option-panel
It is really frustrating to change the options settings. for instance the sensitivity for the vehicles need a whole lot of fine tuning and it is a pain, always having to go out from the game and change the settings and wait to connect again, so that you realize you have turned it slightly too high and you have to go out again etc.
A great and satisfying solution would be an in-game option-panel where you can change settings right away.

11. Save training loadout
The ability to save a template of the training loadout would be great and it would really safe us a lot of time. I really do support this suggestion. Sadly I did not came up with this great Idea but I thought I could support it by listing it here.
Credits to Healin4ev3r - link

12. Different color for friends
Drummernate came up with the idea to change the color of friend in game. Let's support it.
Credits to Drummernate - link

13. Heart attack
When killing an enemy with a defibrillator, you do not get any +20 "Close quarters" bonus points. This is ironic and very stupid, given that at this time, killing an enemy with defib is much, much harder than using a knife due to the firing delay and reduced range. I am asking that this be changed, and perhaps even giving a better bonus than knife, such as +30 "Heart attack" or such. Would be funny, rewarding, and very practical, in addition to being easy to fix/implement. Could you add this to your list?
And Haeri said: "Yes we can."
Credits to SmokeyJJ_(M)

EPILOGUE

Wow this text took me a whole lot of time. I constantly had to modify it, because i wrote it while some updates were releases, so I always had to check, whether the bugs I've listed still occur or not.
Please comment, rate and sign. (I wanted to write subscribe. I should quit watching so much YouTube)

PS: You can get here the codes for awesome Forum features.

SIGNS

=== 01-10 ===
  • CaptainRina
  • laggalot101
  • GinjaNinja
  • izif
  • Okisaru
  • MrCronous
  • DeEATHSENTENCE:x
  • PhantomShadow
  • [adicto]Orion2
  • Kaibucu

=== 11-20 ===
  • Revy3
  • [CO2]Darkg12
  • keffren
  • PWN3D^^
  • Hitholf_Adler
  • CryFree
  • AfdsasZ
  • [adicto]Corraler
  • IEatsBacon
  • EnjoyCoke

=== 21-30 ===
  • {}[0]MediC[0]{}
  • GinX42
  • ThePredatorBG
  • William1532
  • Haeri ;P
  • Chronox.
  • AMMO
  • BlakeAndrews
  • Pr3dator94
  • DeEATHSENTENCE:x

=== 31-40 ===
  • BangBang?
  • MHE_HACPATb
  • X-Life
  • Dr.Einstein
  • Christos91
  • GameKing
  • SpecnazRussian
  • MaoToFu
  • Friendly_Troop
  • Hmmmmmmm

=== 41- 50 ===
  • ThemrChan72
  • KMDF
  • PitiRQ
  • Tpoyo
  • Viktorin
  • ec_1
  • adrijanas
  • Main-Class
  • JCManibog4
  • DesperoBlackOps

=== 51-60 ===
  • Cawdor.
  • hyperionbax
  • Latek
  • dOctor: D
  • Ernalo
  • Repatel
  • Kipcay1
  • TRap
  • RGeneral24
  • AntiBooster

=== 61-70 ===
  • Pepec9124
  • keno(BiH)
  • Youu
  • Derethim
  • Jose_Tupac_2005
  • FastRate
  • Yug0sRouge
  • SmokeyJJ_(M)
  • HeliAirStrike
  • obsesif

=== 71-80 ===
  • Pint14
  • Ryzykoman
  • =DarkShadows=
  • Vidoks
  • ay.j.eng
  • BlakeAndrews
  • guyon
  • JuniorJr
  • miha2
  • Dmattias

=== 81-90 ===
  • sup3rs0ldi3r
  • roryr6 and his dog
  • PsYLegend
  • amose10
  • Potare
  • LeDaniel
  • MDC.INCOMMING
  • BYF43
  • LTG.Alex
  • GonnaKillYouXXL

=== 91-100 ===
  • catalin_medic
  • Zjhost
  • HienaDeMetal1
  • Stachu
  • irfanGF
  • iShae
  • eXchance9
  • nitzyy
  • Cazxx
  • N.Morales1998

=== 101-110 ===
  • JoniGSG
  • Pint14
  • Exploder_7
  • 1eRAVSoulcramer
  • u-betta-watchout
  • =Dreblin=
  • The_Boss_LMFAO
  • jspang
  • exterminateur17
  • [turkey5000]

=== 111-120 ===
  • [Engineer]Blake
  • Randy
  • SilentStriker73
  • VNKsnaiperis
  • JonDd
  • Hostilis
  • matgame2
  • FamousAllBlue
  • .Eagle
  • PorscheLover

=== 121-130 ===
  • BIENCARL213
  • piqus.pl
  • Daantjuh001
  • Hackapelle2013
  • CybalA
  • captainslow147
  • Falman
  • soldirered1
  • AsetMedic
  • [a7x]Gorski

=== 131-140 ===
  • Ryan9318.Assault
  • OpTicPredAtorX9
  • xKryptonite
  • TankMitchels
  • Mark275
  • CookieSoldier
  • Bortuzzo
  • ZaZaBaBa
  • Rajputana
  • bobby03

=== 141-150 ===
  • rhalf
  • abal98
  • XeonraY
  • thefighter0106
  • Sgt.Mexon
  • Obeymayhem01
  • RapidFireDelta
  • BOSNIACHERO
  • Dormant
  • Neon-Wizard

=== 151-160 ===
  • KZMZXthelegend
  • KittyKiller1
  • TH3SU5P3CT
  • famder
  • johandriehoek
  • Na0r
  • xXDomeXx
  • Garing
  • S0ulR3aper
  • GySgt-Eddy

=== 161-170 ===
  • -Tigar-
  • DesperoBlackOps
  • Paulius
  • -DarwinBR
  • FieldMedic[RO]
  • =Khoa=
  • TheThunder168
  • wardog.[Hk.]
  • sekert
  • thebeast2113

=== 171-180 ===
  • How2Die101
  • {JC}BATMAN
  • LikeABawsh
  • afailedchief
  • amose10
  • CreamK
  • Falman
  • gosma69
  • natoura
  • Nurse-Zheka

=== 181-190 ===
  • Jaagy
  • SamTheReaper
  • apmalCZ
  • adventureMedic
  • .:Sniper:.
  • ASSAULT(LT)
  • GertsBush
  • Tom0101010
  • Mephiles107
  • StrangeShadow

=== 191-200 ===
  • BentheDoc
  • tanofbeast
  • KIKOLOPES90.A
  • Wicked9999
  • DeadHarvester
  • Tomlolol9
  • BeckerDerBro
  • TryHardAsian
  • lt-sarge
  • junior_cadet12

SIGNATURE

Code:
[align=center][url=http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=69376][img]http://u.jimdo.com/www7/o/s0285c54a87d6e09e/img/i922287229366e3b6/1336176986/std/image.png[/img][/url][/align]

Code:
[align=center][url=http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=69376][img]http://u.jimdo.com/www7/o/s0285c54a87d6e09e/img/i6e7b299043e033a2/1338143865/std/image.png[/img][/url][/align]

(This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 05:16 PM by Haeri.)
23-03-2012, 11:35 PM | Post: #2
Offline Nirvash 
This thread is fantastically put together... But there's both a suggestion forum and a game bugs forum... So, watch out for locks :O

23-03-2012, 11:51 PM | Post: #3
Online .:Sniper:. 
Nice job hopefully the Devs will read this and take your suggestion.
/Sign

*u never added me on the list

Cool
I dont approve of your signature brah
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 02:35 AM by .:Sniper:..)
23-03-2012, 11:53 PM | Post: #4
Offline ay.j.eng 
Wow, that was long read... but I enjoyed reading it. I agree with almost all your points and that's a big thing in these forums Tongue

Nice work.

23-03-2012, 11:56 PM | Post: #5
Offline Gam3King 
It's very epic indeed.

[Image: TurtleSwag.gif]

24-03-2012, 06:57 AM | Post: #6
Offline Mitchell 
Woah! Very epic, a very nice read! Good job sir!

[Image: 30w0511.jpg]
24-03-2012, 07:04 AM | Post: #7
Offline Klingon.Dentist 
How about sniper&rpg ads bug? one when you aim down sight and it switch you back after a half second. that one is the most annoying one.

AKA Hamush. BF P$F future update:

* more levels. bought extra tp? tough luck.
* attachments upgrade.
- +3 weapons in store, and +5 later.
- buff tier3 hp toughness.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! [Image: 7aqc76e]
24-03-2012, 07:16 AM | Post: #8
Offline SpEnSAH 
8 and 9...Yes.
10. old bug, REALLY needs to be fixed.
15. tbh, i think they did that to make people buy outfits Tongue

[Image: spensah.gif]
24-03-2012, 07:31 AM | Post: #9
Offline IxSinister 
Wow...

[Image: p4fsiga.png]
24-03-2012, 07:44 AM | Post: #10
Offline =Sgt.Tuvok= 
lol half of the bugs i didnt even recognize... maybe cuz i dont fly around and only rush like hell Tongue

[Image: PNDME.png]
24-03-2012, 08:12 AM | Post: #11
Offline Stelle 
(23-03-2012 11:29 PM)Haeri Wrote:  5. Transport Helicopter - mistreated and abuseds
A transport helicopter is the most helpless vehicle in this game. I'm was thinking a lot about what one could add to make it more valuable and came up with a lame idea:
The pilot should have an option to turn the lights inside the vehicle to red for example (like a panic button), which would sign the passengers that the pilot is no longer capable of safely landing the vehicle and that they should jump out.

I know they can’t have the offensive power of an apache but really, those Russian transporters are just there to get shot from the own AA stations.

Yes lol I've been using the Transport Helicopter ever since I trained the Helicopter skill. I don't use the Attack helicopters because there must be a pro in my team who's going to use it but I loaded my game first. Each time the round as started (Oman) while half way to a flag a random Jet just fires missiles while my helicopter having 100 HP left then I type "Guys, Jump out!!" APPRENTLY I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO JUMPED OUT AND ALL MY TEAM MATES (5 OTHERS) ALL DIED BECAUSE NONE OF THEM LISTENED OR NONE OF THEM UNDERSTOOD ENGLISH. lol /sign to that

24-03-2012, 08:25 AM | Post: #12
Offline laggalot101 
assuming a forum mod will move this thread to the suggestions section i'm going to preëmptively...

/sign

totally agree.
24-03-2012, 09:52 AM | Post: #13
Offline Br3msy 
(23-03-2012 11:29 PM)Haeri Wrote:  5. Transport Helicopter - mistreated and abuseds
A transport helicopter is the most helpless vehicle in this game. I'm was thinking a lot about what one could add to make it more valuable and came up with a lame idea:

8. reward for best "Class"
Reward the best player of the class after a round with... ehm… more credits/Exp??

I completly agree with you on the whole thing, the russian transport heli's are useless except for transport with it's shitty MG's with an even more shittier firing angle.

The only thing I do disagree with is the "Reward for the best player of the class after a round.

Why? Becouse RECONS without snipers but rather with shotguns and pistols would be taking the rewards, same with the assault and medic class in a lot of cases Undecided.

I dunno, but it's a lot easier to get points with the USAS12-SAIGA-SPAS than the M24 or the M95 or any other SR (not always mind you, but still...) Or heli/jet pilots would be taking
the reward for whichever class their playing without actually doing their class related things, but rather something point rewarding.

Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to see a credit boost for the 'best in class' players, but like I stated this reward would often go to the guys in vehicle rather to that guy who keeps reviving you over and over again and capping flags/delivering ammo/spotting w/e....

All in all, I would put you on the dev team Tongue
24-03-2012, 10:01 AM | Post: #14
Offline TacticlyDisposed 
Very nicely put together and good points.

But ...

Did I really misread and not notice one point I like to be fixed (and prolly a lot of others too) ?

Mil hellfires do +1 damage to US apc's ?

This one exists for such a long time too, it should be fixed asap !!!

[Image: 2cxhi5i.png]
24-03-2012, 10:03 AM | Post: #15
Offline Mr.Profesional 
(24-03-2012 10:01 AM)TacticlyDisposed Wrote:  Very nicely put together and good points.

But ...

Did I really misread and not notice one point I like to be fixed (and prolly a lot of others too) ?

P.S. Mil hellfires do only +40 Demage to American Helicopters... while American helicopters do +400 to Russian...

Add this.... by the way - Nice job...

(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 10:41 AM by Mr.Profesional.)
24-03-2012, 10:36 AM | Post: #16
Offline Kaibucu 
Of course! /Sign

[Image: 7G8w6JVA.png]
24-03-2012, 10:50 AM | Post: #17
Offline tomek0987 
nice
And more place to fly for planes in dalian.
24-03-2012, 10:52 AM | Post: #18
Offline [1STA]Shizzzzler 
Nice topic! Totaly sign!
24-03-2012, 10:56 AM | Post: #19
Offline Haeri 
WOOW!! Thank you very much for the sudden and positive feedback!

Quote:Posted by Hamush - Today 06:04 AM
How about sniper&rpg ads bug? one when you aim down sight and it switch you back after a half second. that one is the most annoying one.

I do not exactly know if I got you right. Do you talk about the very annoying bug where you zoom in and suddenly it zooms out again before you could do anything? - Yeah I'm gonna put this one in right away.

Quote:Posted by TacticlyDisposed - Today 09:01 AM
Very nicely put together and good points.
But ...

/sign +1
This is also gonna have a well earned place on my list.

To Br3msy
I didn't think about that, but you are completely right of course... I will have to revise this point.
Thanks for the input.

Didn't ever expect to get compliments for my writing. After all, my English teacher always told me to be a helpless caseWink

24-03-2012, 11:01 AM | Post: #20
Offline Kaibucu 
(24-03-2012 10:56 AM)Haeri Wrote:  WOOW!! Thank you very much for the sudden and positive feedback!

Don't be surprised, these ideas are worth considering. ;)

[Image: 7G8w6JVA.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 11:03 AM by Kaibucu.)