Hello There, Guest!

07-05-2012, 11:37 AM | Post: #101
Offline (P)redator 
Hey why am i banned for no reason?
Please check my name. Thanks.
(P)redator
07-05-2012, 11:57 AM | Post: #102
Offline =nismo= 
(07-05-2012 11:37 AM)(P)redator Wrote:  Hey why am i banned for no reason?
Please check my name. Thanks.
(P)redator

@ (P)redator
I don't see your name on the ban list.

This is the Whosya Daddy server thread. Maybe your banned on Fight the Power?

@Healin
Your OK on this server
@Kitty
Your OK on this server too

07-05-2012, 07:16 PM | Post: #103
Offline FusionStriker 
I wish to highlight an abuse by one of your administrator, JonathanCold. He abuses his administrative rights by kicking me for the sole reason that i said i don't believe that he is an admin, instead of kicking those that uses shotguns. the reason why i said that i don't believe he's an admin is that he encourages everyone to use shotguns but banner and message still shows that we can't use shotguns. People started to believe him and went to take shotguns and I said don't believe him as i do not want innocent people to believe him and get kick in the process from using shotguns.

just because i say that i don't believe he's an admin, and i got kicked for that statement. that is so childish and disruptive to my gameplay. Surely there must be other ways to prove that he's an admin and if he allows shot guns to be used, there should be some ways to show it, not by verbally announcing it.
08-05-2012, 05:52 AM | Post: #104
Offline NonJaBLOBS 
(02-04-2012 04:14 AM)=nismo= Wrote:  
Yes as Ninja said. We had a password on the server for clan stuff. As a member you should have known this from our forums.

All VIP members are expected to log into the TBS web site at least once a week and to join us in TS3 on occasions.

We have begun the remove of inactive members who have joined just for VIP staus.
If that's the case, you can remove me as a VIP member. I hope Taco told you guys what i told him. Since my I couldn't tell you guys in person because my teamspeak isn't working.

[Image: DGimk.png]
08-05-2012, 07:42 AM | Post: #105
Offline ])RAG()N 
Howdy People long time no see.. :-P

[Image: dragonchopper.png]
08-05-2012, 07:56 AM | Post: #106
Offline shockwave24 
(08-05-2012 07:42 AM)])RAG()N Wrote:  Howdy People long time no see.. :-P

wow its been so long...
i thought you quit this game months ago...
08-05-2012, 08:33 AM | Post: #107
Offline =nismo= 
(08-05-2012 07:42 AM)])RAG()N Wrote:  Howdy People long time no see.. :-P

Man I thought you might have been dead.

Its been a long time mate, Welcome back.

08-05-2012, 08:52 AM | Post: #108
Offline =nismo= 
(07-05-2012 07:16 PM)FusionStriker Wrote:  I wish to highlight an abuse by one of your administrator, JonathanCold. He abuses his administrative rights by kicking me for the sole reason that i said i don't believe that he is an admin, instead of kicking those that uses shotguns. the reason why i said that i don't believe he's an admin is that he encourages everyone to use shotguns but banner and message still shows that we can't use shotguns. People started to believe him and went to take shotguns and I said don't believe him as i do not want innocent people to believe him and get kick in the process from using shotguns.

just because i say that i don't believe he's an admin, and i got kicked for that statement. that is so childish and disruptive to my gameplay. Surely there must be other ways to prove that he's an admin and if he allows shot guns to be used, there should be some ways to show it, not by verbally announcing it.

What day did this incident take place. Because as you may already know that shotguns are not allowed on infantry days only.
I.E: Monday's - Wednesday's and Friday's, all other days are OK.

This rule comes into affect as of 0700 AEST which is UTC +10. Some mornings I am a little late to turn the in game messages off and the no shotgun statement scrolls on screen.

Most admins will announce themselves by typing adminsay. How else would you expect them to let you know?

08-05-2012, 10:37 AM | Post: #109
Offline ])RAG()N 
yeah I havn't played for a few months but I been stopping in to see if the bugs are getting fixed yet lol

08-05-2012, 11:25 AM | Post: #110
Offline =nismo= 
(08-05-2012 10:37 AM)])RAG()N Wrote:  yeah I havn't played for a few months but I been stopping in to see if the bugs are getting fixed yet lol

LOL

The bugs are here for ever I think.

We will have to T up a game soon. I missed getting my ass handed to me on air maps by you and your misses

08-05-2012, 07:49 PM | Post: #111
Offline FusionStriker 
(08-05-2012 08:52 AM)=nismo= Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:16 PM)FusionStriker Wrote:  I wish to highlight an abuse by one of your administrator, JonathanCold. He abuses his administrative rights by kicking me for the sole reason that i said i don't believe that he is an admin, instead of kicking those that uses shotguns. the reason why i said that i don't believe he's an admin is that he encourages everyone to use shotguns but banner and message still shows that we can't use shotguns. People started to believe him and went to take shotguns and I said don't believe him as i do not want innocent people to believe him and get kick in the process from using shotguns.

What day did this incident take place. Because as you may already know that shotguns are not allowed on infantry days only.
I.E: Monday's - Wednesday's and Friday's, all other days are OK.

This rule comes into affect as of 0700 AEST which is UTC +10. Some mornings I am a little late to turn the in game messages off and the no shotgun statement scrolls on screen.

Most admins will announce themselves by typing adminsay. How else would you expect them to let you know?

Dear Nismo,

This incident happened on the day i posted the thread as I log out of the game to post in this forum before i rejoined the game. I am at Singapore, so the date is on Monday night, 7th May 2012. Time is between 10 - 11+pm, but i can't really remember the exact time. But I remembered clearly it happened during non-shot gun period.

I am not expecting any forms of identifications from Admin from the typing of adminsay. i just felt he's abusing his position by kicking me out in the middle of the game just to prove that he's an admin. even other players felt he overdid it when i mentioned in the game after i rejoined. And the main reason why i highlighted this issue is because he kicks me just to prove his status as an admin but there are people using shotguns during non-shotgun period but he didn't kick them. Also, the only reason why i questioned him if he's an admin is because he kept posting message to all to switch to shotguns as he is allowing permission to use. but as i was unaware that he's an admin, i thought he is making some prank remarks to get the rest of the players into trouble for those who believed him and switched to shotguns.

Cheers,
FusionStriker
09-05-2012, 01:24 AM | Post: #112
Offline ])RAG()N 
(08-05-2012 11:25 AM)=nismo= Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 10:37 AM)])RAG()N Wrote:  yeah I havn't played for a few months but I been stopping in to see if the bugs are getting fixed yet lol

LOL

The bugs are here for ever I think.

We will have to T up a game soon. I missed getting my backside handed to me on air maps by you and your misses

lol yeah I miss a good chopper battle..

Holy s#it I just seen your bans in your GGC banner,, I see there are still plenty of hacktards still playing it.

09-05-2012, 08:17 PM | Post: #113
Offline Stelle 
Hey today i joined aussiebasterds inc. whos ya daddy server while having 999+ ping but i didn't get kicked at all. is it because high ping isn't restricted at all or is the automated ping kick wasn't working when i joined?

09-05-2012, 11:38 PM | Post: #114
Offline =nismo= 
(09-05-2012 08:17 PM)CaptainRina Wrote:  Hey today i joined aussiebasterds inc. whos ya daddy server while having 999+ ping but i didn't get kicked at all. is it because high ping isn't restricted at all or is the automated ping kick wasn't working when i joined?

Hi Captain

The ping kick is working as far as I can tell. However your server browser maybe showing 999 on all servers. This is a know issue with BFP4F and has not been fixed for some versions of Windows.

Whilst in the game type /ping and wait to see what your ping in game is.

10-05-2012, 02:07 AM | Post: #115
Offline Yastiandrie 
(09-05-2012 11:38 PM)=nismo= Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 08:17 PM)CaptainRina Wrote:  Hey today i joined aussiebasterds inc. whos ya daddy server while having 999+ ping but i didn't get kicked at all. is it because high ping isn't restricted at all or is the automated ping kick wasn't working when i joined?

Hi Captain

The ping kick is working as far as I can tell. However your server browser maybe showing 999 on all servers. This is a know issue with BFP4F and has not been fixed for some versions of Windows.

I found that Windows XP is notoriously bad for showing 999 pings in the server browser.

When I upgraded to windows 7 the problem went away.

10-05-2012, 01:08 PM | Post: #116
Offline Stelle 
(09-05-2012 11:38 PM)=nismo= Wrote:  

Hi Captain

i tried that today and i had ana average of 558 ping lol

10-05-2012, 03:54 PM | Post: #117
Offline emou5747 
hi admin :-)
i from malaysia and played ur server
best server so far xD .....
no lagg (sometime it lagg maybe my intrenet provider problem or my pc suck LOL....)
and do u mean mon,wed,friday no saiga,usas and spas or completly no shotgun???
11-05-2012, 02:11 AM | Post: #118
Offline Yastiandrie 
(10-05-2012 03:54 PM)emou5747 Wrote:  hi admin :-)
i from malaysia and played ur server
best server so far xD .....
no lagg (sometime it lagg maybe my intrenet provider problem or my pc suck LOL....)
and do u mean mon,wed,friday no saiga,usas and spas or completly no shotgun???

Hi emou5747!

Thats actually a pretty good effort getting no lag from malaysia Big Grin

Pretty much any infantry map day (Which is Monday, Wednesday, Friday AUS time) is completely no shotgun day. Infantry map rotation will be Karkand, Basra, Sharqi, Mashtuur. So if you see that rotation it will be no shotguns. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday you can use them

When the map loads there will also be a banner on the bottom left with 'no shotguns' written on it

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 02:13 AM by Yastiandrie.)
11-05-2012, 08:55 AM | Post: #119
Offline .slushpuppy 
I got added as VIP o.O

wot
11-05-2012, 12:55 PM | Post: #120
Offline irfanGF 
(11-05-2012 08:55 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  I got added as VIP o.O

wot