Hello There, Guest!

06-05-2012, 08:37 PM | Post: #761
Offline .:Silentkiller:. 
Off topic: I know this is not your part but Diwan can you tell the team we want a new map. I know they take lots of time to make but I just wanted to let you guys know its been 2 months since the Mashtuur came out Sad and we're kinda' bored with the same maps.. so any word or 'clues' on any new maps that are coming out soon?? Wink (OP: Road Rage would be nice. Smile )

On topic: Any new scopes you're working on such as the ACOG?

EDIT: I know you'll ask for a cookie so here it is:

[Image: 94415xcitefunnestletoll.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 08:53 PM by .:Silentkiller:..)
06-05-2012, 09:11 PM | Post: #762
Offline Cheezy.Badger 
(06-05-2012 08:37 PM).:Silentkiller:. Wrote:  Off topic: I know this is not your part but Diwan can you tell the team we want a new map. I know they take lots of time to make but I just wanted to let you guys know its been 2 months since the Mashtuur came out Sad and we're kinda' bored with the same maps.. so any word or 'clues' on any new maps that are coming out soon?? Wink (OP: Road Rage would be nice. Smile )

You can tell that you are not CB.

Stop asking for new maps.

[Image: pimp-walking.gif]
PIMPIN` AINT EASY
06-05-2012, 09:59 PM | Post: #763
Offline .:Silentkiller:. 
(06-05-2012 09:11 PM)Cheezy-player Wrote:  
(06-05-2012 08:37 PM).:Silentkiller:. Wrote:  Off topic: I know this is not your part but Diwan can you tell the team we want a new map. I know they take lots of time to make but I just wanted to let you guys know its been 2 months since the Mashtuur came out Sad and we're kinda' bored with the same maps.. so any word or 'clues' on any new maps that are coming out soon?? Wink (OP: Road Rage would be nice. Smile )

Who cares if I'm not CB, is it that I don't get an 'exclusive green barret that only CB players got'?
I know you have as much curiosity to know about the maps as I do... so don't tell me when I can say something and when I can't, afterall, I don't know where you live but where I live its a free country. Wink
06-05-2012, 10:11 PM | Post: #764
Offline SpEnSAH 
New map is coming, calm down and gaze at that awesome kimber ^^^

[Image: spensah.gif]
06-05-2012, 10:22 PM | Post: #765
Offline BuckTester 
(06-05-2012 09:59 PM).:Silentkiller:. Wrote:  
(06-05-2012 09:11 PM)Cheezy-player Wrote:  

Who cares if I'm not CB, is it that I don't get an 'exclusive green barret that only CB players got'?
I know you have as much curiosity to know about the maps as I do... so don't tell me when I can say something and when I can't, afterall, I don't know where you live but where I live its a free country. Wink
I would say that asking about maps in a thread about weapon skins is pointless. Diwan doesn't work with maps so you're only going off-topic with such discussions.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
06-05-2012, 10:51 PM | Post: #766
Offline Nirvash 
Since people are discussing maps at the moment:

Am I the only one who wishes there was a BF:P4F EXCLUSIVE map? One that the P4F team came up with ENTIRELY on their own and didn't remake from another BF title?

06-05-2012, 10:54 PM | Post: #767
Offline NeedSomeHP 
(06-05-2012 10:51 PM)Nirvash Wrote:  Since people are discussing maps at the moment:

Am I the only one who wishes there was a BF:P4F EXCLUSIVE map? One that the P4F team came up with ENTIRELY on their own and didn't remake from another BF title?

Basra... Rolleyes

[Image: sig1yx.jpg]
06-05-2012, 10:55 PM | Post: #768
Offline DeltaForce 
(06-05-2012 10:54 PM)NeedSomeHP Wrote:  
(06-05-2012 10:51 PM)Nirvash Wrote:  Since people are discussing maps at the moment:

Basra... Rolleyes

+3

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
07-05-2012, 02:38 AM | Post: #769
Offline Nirvash 
I thought Basra was from Project reality

07-05-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #770
Offline Joe.Tucker 

On topic: Any new scopes you're working on such as the ACOG?

EDIT: I know you'll ask for a cookie so here it is:

[Image: 94415xcitefunnestletoll.jpg]

I would love a new map, but i don't wanna bother Angel

[Image: EytdXVv.gif]
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM | Post: #771
Offline Joe.Tucker 

OT: [Image: nope.jpg]

I want a new map too...entirely NEW!

[Image: EytdXVv.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 03:11 PM by Joe.Tucker.)
08-05-2012, 06:36 PM | Post: #772
Offline Ninja-Penguin. 
I reckon we should definitely have more barrel attachments. i don't mean the barrel itself, I think we have enough of them. I mean things like muzzle breaks, compensators, flash hiders etc. Since in RL, the muzzle attachments help direct the recoil in another direction.

For instance, the legendary Barrett M82 has a killer muzzle brake seen here:
[Image: picture-15-15.png]

I'm not saying put this weapon in BFP4F but have different attachments similar to this (or at least similar to its use since the one on this Barrett helps divert the gases towards the rear of the weapon, pushing the rifle a little further forward although the force of the round will still generate a lot of recoil, not to mention the gases that are diverted up and into the gas rod to restart the cycle since the M82 is semi-auto.

Oh and as someone has already said, I really hope that the silencers are realistic and not those similar to those in Hollywood. And also, I would like very much to have variable sights/adjustable scopes. For sights, it means more than one per attachment for scopes, it would be one similar to the Enhanced Scope M95 which I seriously regret not buying.

Also, since the BFP4F maps aren't the darkest of environments, I don't think flashlights will be a necessity (rather just to look kinda cool) but laser pointers might help a little more.

One more thing that I've wanted for a very, very long time is selective fire. I know this might not be the place to suggest this but it could be an attachment. Somehow... I've just found it hard to potshot long distance targets using ARs, LMGs an SMGs.

Oh and Diwan, you've got your cookies. Now let's see some skin(s) Tongue

[align=center][Image: newcockpit.png]
08-05-2012, 09:45 PM | Post: #773
Offline Diwan  Go to next Official Response...
(08-05-2012 06:36 PM)Ninja-Penguin. Wrote:  Oh and Diwan, you've got your cookies. Now let's see some skin(s) Tongue

Oh yeah? How come my cookie jar is empty then? Here is some skin for you!

[Image: f2000-1.jpg]

You are lucky I didn't post the first "skin" image I had in mind Wink

08-05-2012, 09:46 PM | Post: #774
Offline ay.j.eng 
^^ Looks awesome! WANT!

Edit: wait, that's just some random F2000 render. :/

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:47 PM by ay.j.eng.)
08-05-2012, 09:47 PM | Post: #775
Offline 0utburst 
Don't release it yet, I'm still level 24. Big Grin

I hope it has a sideways recoil like the AUG. All other ARs have upward recoil, I'm waiting for a rifle to replace my vet AUG. Tongue

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:48 PM by 0utburst.)
08-05-2012, 09:49 PM | Post: #776
Offline keno(BiH) 
(08-05-2012 09:45 PM)Diwan Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 06:36 PM)Ninja-Penguin. Wrote:  Oh and Diwan, you've got your cookies. Now let's see some skin(s) Tongue

Oh yeah? How come my cookie jar is empty then? Here is some skin for you!

[Image: f2000-1.jpg]

You are lucky I didn't post the first "skin" image I had in mind Wink

awesome!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:49 PM by keno(BiH).)
08-05-2012, 09:52 PM | Post: #777
Offline Diwan  Go to next Official Response...
(08-05-2012 09:46 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  ^^ Looks awesome! WANT!

Yup, just like those random cookie images Wink

ps. thats not a render btw, haha its a real image Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:52 PM by Diwan.)
08-05-2012, 09:53 PM | Post: #778
Offline Pellets 
(08-05-2012 09:52 PM)Diwan Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:46 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  ^^ Looks awesome! WANT!

Yup, just like those random cookie images Wink

ps. thats not a render btw, haha its a real image Big Grin
What of the cookies I had sent with bodyguards and jets?

DAMN YOU JJAGGED, ALWAYS INTERFERING IN MY COOKIE BLACK MARKET!

._. Give me the address of EAsy studios, i'll send the cookies myself if i have to for those epic renders [Show them off like you did with the XM8 Series and the GOL] Wink

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 10:05 PM by Pellets.)
08-05-2012, 09:55 PM | Post: #779
Offline fr4ser 
I seriously hope that gun does not still have AIRSOFT written on the side when it hits the game Tongue

Its gonna be way underpowered Vs the other ARs if it does Big Grin

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE
08-05-2012, 10:02 PM | Post: #780
Offline EgonSpengler 
As for attachments, will the bipods ever become removeable attachments? Or perhaps have a weapon skin that has the bipod folded up as they are in the display pictures of the weapons in the weapon shop? I just personally dislike the bipods in this game. They just look so derpy, dangling around in the wind like they're broken, lol.

[Image: ghostbusters_2-logo-B596D8849A-seeklogo.com.gif]

Who you gonna' call?