Hello There, Guest!

15-03-2012, 12:20 PM | Post: #201
Online Healin4ev3r 
(15-03-2012 08:06 AM)slushpuppy Wrote:  Also, why is my entire GUID banned? If you banned my engineer class, so be it. However I do wish to continue playing on my other class accounts as well.

Since December 2011 update, when you got banned from the server, your whole account got banned. It's a function of P4FCC, not the admins/mods.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
15-03-2012, 02:12 PM | Post: #202
Offline NonJaBLOBS 
(15-03-2012 08:06 AM)slushpuppy Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 07:40 AM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 06:35 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 07:21 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 03:37 PM).slushpuppy Wrote:  pls unban me. I got banned for abusing airburst despite dying about a hundred times to saigas, spases, and players who blow about $40 on LMG upgrades

Best way to get unbanned is to write a PM to the server owner JP_Yamato and appeal your case. Make sure you make it clear that you understood why you were banned and that you won't do it again. But it's ultimately up to him. If he doesn't think you are being sincere then he doesn't have to unban you.

But as Healin said, while the Boosted Grenade Launcher is allowed to be used on on the server. Abusing it is not allowed. If you start to use the grenade launcher or any other gadget solely as your primary weapon then you can be kicked/banned. If you have any other questions about rules just look at the first post of the thread.

The future of Saigas/Spas-15 use on the server are being discussed now. With a possible ban of one or both weapons in the future.
I wasn't using my airburst as my primary weapon, as I still whipped out my P2000 or knife in CQB. However in the rather cover heavy environment of Karkand or Basra where there are plenty of hiding places, I use my airburst. I also use the airburst when defending the flag. But it seems there are alot of butthurt people who would scream for me to be banned.

Unfortunately I got banned after ninjablobs-a medic class and wielding a saiga, starting whining about my airburst even though I knifed him about 2x.

You got warned from many people and "admins". But you didn't changed. So you got banned.
Not only by rules. That is very important for us.
Admins and mods sometimes mistake about their decision but i think admins was right in this case.
In this case your feeling and your opinion about decided rules is not so important for us.
And ninjablobs is not admin and mods.
Discounting the vast number of grammatical and factual mistakes in your reply, I would like to clear up that I was only banned twice yesterday. Even after changing my play style, I was banned yet again.

Also, why is my entire GUID banned? If you banned my engineer class, so be it. However I do wish to continue playing on my other class accounts as well.

The reason I mentioned his name is because he was pivotal in getting me banned, inspite of the fact that I played fairly. It seems that you just need to whine to get the attention of the mods.

Slushpuppy, you are obviously lying.

1. I was using a SPAS-15, not a Saiga-12

2. You WERE camping on the building where the US team spawns at B (Karkand) spamming your airburst grenade launcher. Most of the time, you were just waiting for enemies to come out of the little entrance so you could get multikills while saving ammunition.

3. You were warned and kicked a couple of times, but you wouldnt listen.

4. You only knifed me once, not twice.

5. You only took out your PP2K IF, your launcher was out of ammo or if an enemy was in front of you but didn't have any grenade launcher left in your magazine.

6. You DID NOT use it to kill enemies in hiding places. For example, I was trying to advance towards a flag such that i would be able to help me team take it. And you, took out your grenade launcher and shot me dead before i even reached the flag when you could have just took out your PP2K to kill me.

7. I was not whining. I told you countless times that abusing the grenade launcher is not allowed and it could get you banned you also got warned many times. But being the very ignorant player you are, you did not listen and thus, i informed the Moderators/Admins as to ensure fair gameplay for EVERYONE who was playing.

So slushpuppy, i do not think your argument is valid at all. However, i am not Yamato and thus cannot decide. These are just the facts.

[Image: DGimk.png]
15-03-2012, 02:52 PM | Post: #203
Online Healin4ev3r 
^ Ah, finally Ninja decided to show himself on the forum Smile

Honey Badger
PTFO
15-03-2012, 04:23 PM | Post: #204
Offline JP_YAMATO 
P4FCC new function testing. (MAX recon=3 per side)
(it runs between 24hr. and i want to know how it effects at game)

15-03-2012, 04:47 PM | Post: #205
Offline ClessAlvein 
(15-03-2012 02:12 PM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 08:06 AM)slushpuppy Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 07:40 AM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 06:35 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 07:21 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  Best way to get unbanned is to write a PM to the server owner JP_Yamato and appeal your case. Make sure you make it clear that you understood why you were banned and that you won't do it again. But it's ultimately up to him. If he doesn't think you are being sincere then he doesn't have to unban you.

But as Healin said, while the Boosted Grenade Launcher is allowed to be used on on the server. Abusing it is not allowed. If you start to use the grenade launcher or any other gadget solely as your primary weapon then you can be kicked/banned. If you have any other questions about rules just look at the first post of the thread.

The future of Saigas/Spas-15 use on the server are being discussed now. With a possible ban of one or both weapons in the future.
I wasn't using my airburst as my primary weapon, as I still whipped out my P2000 or knife in CQB. However in the rather cover heavy environment of Karkand or Basra where there are plenty of hiding places, I use my airburst. I also use the airburst when defending the flag. But it seems there are alot of butthurt people who would scream for me to be banned.

Unfortunately I got banned after ninjablobs-a medic class and wielding a saiga, starting whining about my airburst even though I knifed him about 2x.

You got warned from many people and "admins". But you didn't changed. So you got banned.
Not only by rules. That is very important for us.
Admins and mods sometimes mistake about their decision but i think admins was right in this case.
In this case your feeling and your opinion about decided rules is not so important for us.
And ninjablobs is not admin and mods.
Discounting the vast number of grammatical and factual mistakes in your reply, I would like to clear up that I was only banned twice yesterday. Even after changing my play style, I was banned yet again.

Also, why is my entire GUID banned? If you banned my engineer class, so be it. However I do wish to continue playing on my other class accounts as well.

The reason I mentioned his name is because he was pivotal in getting me banned, inspite of the fact that I played fairly. It seems that you just need to whine to get the attention of the mods.

Slushpuppy, you are obviously lying.

1. I was using a SPAS-15, not a Saiga-12

2. You WERE camping on the building where the US team spawns at B (Karkand) spamming your airburst grenade launcher. Most of the time, you were just waiting for enemies to come out of the little entrance so you could get multikills while saving ammunition.

3. You were warned and kicked a couple of times, but you wouldnt listen.

4. You only knifed me once, not twice.

5. You only took out your PP2K IF, your launcher was out of ammo or if an enemy was in front of you but didn't have any grenade launcher left in your magazine.

6. You DID NOT use it to kill enemies in hiding places. For example, I was trying to advance towards a flag such that i would be able to help me team take it. And you, took out your grenade launcher and shot me dead before i even reached the flag when you could have just took out your PP2K to kill me.

7. I was not whining. I told you countless times that abusing the grenade launcher is not allowed and it could get you banned you also got warned many times. But being the very ignorant player you are, you did not listen and thus, i informed the Moderators/Admins as to ensure fair gameplay for EVERYONE who was playing.

So slushpuppy, i do not think your argument is valid at all. However, i am not Yamato and thus cannot decide. These are just the facts.

Don't you just realized it's just a good static ?

Well since all my favorite Recon character got kicked due to Yamato's new idea , guess the only thing left with me is engineer . Air burst incoming all the way woohoo . Let's feel the rocket flying like flies meet the meat .

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
15-03-2012, 05:22 PM | Post: #206
Offline motigoldfish 
God Cless.No wonder Yamato removed you from mod.

[Image: b72cc27a.png]
15-03-2012, 05:37 PM | Post: #207
Offline ClessAlvein 
(15-03-2012 05:22 PM)motigoldfish Wrote:  God Cless.No wonder Yamato removed you from mod.

My attitude on playing as a gamer and a mod is different , but there are some noob think I couldn't be a mod because I threw trash in their face before . I won't complain about dying , or harsh talking to any one killed me because they are good , but I won't give mercy to anyone play irresponsibly which lead the team to losing . Did you ever see me camping at some random spot the whole match ? Did you ever see there was always have at least one motion sensor when I'm playing Recon ? Or you can just tell by looking to my score and count the kill to see how many point I got from sensor . I'm a guy respect responsible. And I may be a hot-boiled blood guy , but I know what is right .

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 05:45 PM by ClessAlvein.)
15-03-2012, 05:39 PM | Post: #208
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(15-03-2012 05:37 PM)ClessAlvein Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 05:22 PM)motigoldfish Wrote:  God Cless.No wonder Yamato removed you from mod.

My attitude on playing as a gamer and a mod is different , but there are some noob think I couldn't be a mod because I threw trash in their face before . I won't complain about dying , or harsh talking to any one killed me because they are good , but I won't give mercy to anyone play irresponsibly which lead the team to losing .

But you several times gives me mercy about my trying how to game making fun.
So you got removed from vip.

15-03-2012, 07:27 PM | Post: #209
Offline ClessAlvein 
(15-03-2012 05:39 PM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  

My attitude on playing as a gamer and a mod is different , but there are some noob think I couldn't be a mod because I threw trash in their face before . I won't complain about dying , or harsh talking to any one killed me because they are good , but I won't give mercy to anyone play irresponsibly which lead the team to losing .

I don't quite understand your point , but did you think I insult your trying ?

Nahhh all I was like this
[Image: 071130objection.jpg]

Like in the sue , we point out the reasons and points to convince others . I was pointing out my point , that all .

Because I thought it was unfair , choice of class is player's decision from the start , maybe it can be over load some class in a round , but it is the fact that we have to accept , and every class have both advantage and disadvantage , and since more recon , less anti armored infantry , medic , front line soldiers , or on the other hand ...vv...vv.. . So in my opinion set the maximum number of each class on the round doesn't change anything but annoy people . And I want to know if you discussed this matter with other mods or not . If you did , I want to hear your points and reasons .

15-03-2012, 07:58 PM | Post: #210
Offline Herowinb 
[Image: calmdownbro.jpg]

@yamato: why we need limit recon ?
15-03-2012, 08:39 PM | Post: #211
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(15-03-2012 07:27 PM)ClessAlvein Wrote:  

Like in the sue , we point out the reasons and points to convince others . I was pointing out my point , that all .

Because I thought it was unfair , choice of class is player's decision from the start , maybe it can be over load some class in a round , but it is the fact that we have to accept , and every class have both advantage and disadvantage , and since more recon , less anti armored infantry , medic , front line soldiers , or on the other hand ...vv...vv.. . So in my opinion set the maximum number of each class on the round doesn't change anything but annoy people . And I want to know if you discussed this matter with other mods or not . If you did , I want to hear your points and reasons .

Only saying is easy.
I'm not talking about your in-game style and i don't want to know how you think about.
I think you should stand your own server.

But you seems very very well known about my server.

So I ask you.
How many people uses at my server per day.
How many people uses each class per day and hours and time zone at my server.
How it works when i set terrible maximum number each class at my server.
How long time you spend as server owner at my server.
How long i want to test about this issue.
How to get experience about P4FCC without testing.
How many people using this tool at my server.
How about my thinking.

If you answer perfectly i think about your opinion.
I don't wanna waste my time any more.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 09:14 PM by JP_YAMATO.)
15-03-2012, 08:46 PM | Post: #212
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(15-03-2012 07:58 PM)Herowinb Wrote:  [Image: calmdownbro.jpg]

@yamato: why we need limit recon ?

Just testing new function about P4FCC.

Why i chose recon?
Too much recon makes game unfun.

Look this
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s469...TO/2-1.png

I saw this case many times and times.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 09:16 PM by JP_YAMATO.)
15-03-2012, 10:13 PM | Post: #213
Offline ClessAlvein 
(15-03-2012 08:39 PM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 07:27 PM)ClessAlvein Wrote:  

Only saying is easy.
I'm not talking about your in-game style and i don't want to know how you think about.
I think you should stand your own server.

But you seems very very well known about my server.

So I ask you.
How many people uses at my server per day.
How many people uses each class per day and hours and time zone at my server.
How it works when i set terrible maximum number each class at my server.
How long time you spend as server owner at my server.
How long i want to test about this issue.
How to get experience about P4FCC without testing.
How many people using this tool at my server.
How about my thinking.

If you answer perfectly i think about your opinion.
I don't wanna waste my time any more.

Ok you want me to understand your points but leave me some question and guess ?

Then Ok here is my "answers" :

1 : > 300
2 : Recon take about 35-40% , 25% is engineer , ~20% is assault and the rest is medic . Japan time zone is UTC/GMT +9 hours ?
3 :A lot of player have to leave and play other character which they don't used with or leave their favorite server .
3 : 0 . Your server never was mine , but I had one too , not in this game , along time ago .
4 : I'm not you , people have different character and determine things differently , even with a smart or dumb guy maybe can have the same moment to determine , or maybe not . This question is objection , though it is almost impossible for me to answer .
5 : I KNEW you were TESTING , I'm not that dumb . And if you said about how long did you thought about it or experience the code , this maybe harsh , but I don't really care about it , maybe 1 or 2 months , but You did the act and got some react and opinion too .
6 : What tool ?
7 : About your thinking ? Obviously not as same as mine , never . But I know your thinking is to make server better and so do I .

I know you just want to make the server better and better . But we ARE the players who play in your server , who favorite your server , directed playing in it , so the least thing we could do is give out our opinion to make it better , for serving the most of players , so why you don't think about player's opinions ? We DO know what is fun , so why we don't know what is server owner thinking ? Server owner's wish is to ruining the game ? Of course NOT , and we DO know that ! I'm not a god to read through your mind and list it out perfectly , the common line " you are not me , not at this position , situation , moment , how the heck you would understand me " are true , work with everyone , it would right with me but as well the same with you too .

Well that's the last of it , your choice to think or just shut your eyes.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 10:22 PM by ClessAlvein.)
15-03-2012, 11:27 PM | Post: #214
Offline JP_YAMATO 
To hear player's voice is "should be" not "have to".
Your objection is rejected.
Do you understand?

/close

---CUT---

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 11:36 PM by JP_YAMATO.)
16-03-2012, 02:00 AM | Post: #215
Offline KittyKiller1 
ok......... i read 2 arguments in tis page so far...... hopefully argument between clessy and yamato ends now

16-03-2012, 02:42 AM | Post: #216
Offline ClessAlvein 
blah blah blah

(15-03-2012 11:27 PM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  To hear player's voice is "should be" not "have to".
Do you understand?

/close

---CUT---

Ohhhh so after with these I can finally see so clear : reject opinion = remove VIP .That's make sense(?). Hope you don't mad or you can stop now if you already was .
[Image: f97.jpg]

And don't mistake that I told you to "have to" do it .

It's not like I regret that VIP but your act was unreasonable .

I should have know this little chit chat doesn't get to any where .

(This post was last modified: 16-03-2012 02:44 AM by ClessAlvein.)
16-03-2012, 02:46 AM | Post: #217
Online Healin4ev3r 
^ your swearing in-game affect other players a lot.

Honey Badger
PTFO
16-03-2012, 03:20 AM | Post: #218
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(16-03-2012 02:42 AM)ClessAlvein Wrote:  
blah blah blah

(15-03-2012 11:27 PM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  To hear player's voice is "should be" not "have to".
Do you understand?

/close

---CUT---

Ohhhh so after with these I can finally see so clear : reject opinion = remove VIP .That's make sense(?). Hope you don't mad or you can stop now if you already was .
[Image: f97.jpg]

And don't mistake that I told you to "have to" do it .

It's not like I regret that VIP but your act was unreasonable .

I should have know this little chit chat doesn't get to any where .

You misunderstood.
"guò yóu bù jí"

Say good-bye for everyone.
You should chose other server to play.

Best Regards

16-03-2012, 03:25 AM | Post: #219
Offline sl0wburn 
Perhaps class limitations might be more popular one day, but I do see JP_YAMATO's point about tying it. TeamFortress 2 has such limitations, but thats for all classes... the point is to maintain diversity and create unit cohesion. BUT they have 2 things BFP4F does not... class selection option at the beginning of each spawn, and voice ability. Which makes class selection not a real issue, also if the player doesn't like it, they have other servers (some home made) they can play off of. I personally dont have another server that I can ping at >100ms.

IMO, nothing is permanent when running a server... unless the entire play community of that server expresses their approval of the change. BUT even so, there will be some complaining that our server isn't run like everyone else's. The same could be said about a player/vip complaining about an admin/mod, regardless of how in-the-right the mod was, that player wont stop complaining until they are damn near beaten down with the facts. (See Above)

We're not going to make everyone happy. Its just not going to happen.

So I have 2 suggestions....

1. Can we do a poll/vote system on this forum so the players can express their needs too? A player PMs the Admin/Mod with a suggestion: "Outlaw All Airburst", if the admins approve the vote the server community votes for a week (probably the last week of the month) and, if passed its a new rule for that upcoming month until removed. Same with removal of rules... unless the admins think the rule just kills the fun. But thats the point to keep it fun.

2. Can the admins/mods of this server have their own private thread, some things might not be good to discuss openly to the whole of the internet, I really dont want this server looking bad.

If neither is possible, might we think of making this on another site? Like wetpaint?

<end of ramblings>

-engRufus

16-03-2012, 03:57 AM | Post: #220
Online Healin4ev3r 
OK where's the PM about semi-auto shotguns you promised Confused

Honey Badger
PTFO