Hello There, Guest!

19-05-2012, 09:22 AM | Post: #861
Offline [47] 
(19-05-2012 07:08 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  
(18-05-2012 04:41 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  In your case, what started out as a kicking for for Heli-camping turned into a ban for disrespectful attitude. Starting an argument on the thread, naming and shaming an Admin for power abuse, and disrespecting the server's owner is a very good way to get banned. In situations where the accused and an admin start arguing in an aimless manner, the Owner will side with the Admin. Every time. I guarantee you'll see that on every private server you visit.

Come on, man... What did you think was going to happen if you disrespected someone in their own home? Of course, Yamato is going to tell you to make your own server. Personally, I don't think the rules here are that unreasonable or restrictive so everyone cant have fun. It really sux that this situation had to end this way.
It is pretty clear from the past few posts that the rank team is willing to misconstrue my words into something that will justify their self righteous beliefs. Disagreeing with some body suddenly became "shaming". Pretty touchy eh?

If everything on this server is based on "respect" - yet high ranks are willing to remove VIP ranks on "Cause of your mouth."

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid778495

there are about other 2 servers for me to play on... no loss if I were to get banned permanently-besides, I stopped joining after you unfairly kicked me Healin4ever.

I explained all my opinions in the last post. As long as you still keep this attitude and still thinks that all of this problem was faults of others, also deny to admit that you behaved wrong, all posts from you are weightless to me. And I'm not the one who banned you.
19-05-2012, 11:20 AM | Post: #862
Offline FoxUnit7 
What is "Fake_Weapon_name_187"?
saw someone get killed with it today.

[Image: screen004.jpg]

I also saw "TEXT_COMMAND_ARTILLERY"(or something like that) many time too.

19-05-2012, 12:08 PM | Post: #863
Offline JohnMactravie 
Why when the team unbalanced there is no team balancing in this server Rolleyes

[Image: 2YQ44fe6b65ac69dd.jpg]

19-05-2012, 12:09 PM | Post: #864
Offline JohnMactravie 
(19-05-2012 11:20 AM)FoxUnit7 Wrote:  What is "Fake_Weapon_name_187"?
saw someone get killed with it today.

[Image: screen004.jpg]

I also saw "TEXT_COMMAND_ARTILLERY"(or something like that) many time too.

thats because when were team moved and we have dmt or another training that can kill
and the enemy being were friend they will killed

[Image: 2YQ44fe6b65ac69dd.jpg]

19-05-2012, 12:54 PM | Post: #865
Offline (T)empest 
(18-05-2012 04:50 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  
(18-05-2012 09:23 AM)(T)empest Wrote:  Hi guys,
There was a guy called RangerJick today who was airburst spamming. All his kills were XM25.
Sakigehi can support this. Please ban him!

(18-05-2012 10:36 AM)Sakigehi Wrote:  Who are you banning anyway? RangerJick or me? LOL jk...

I'm not a victim of him anyway. I avoid his fires.

But if you really hate him, I support you guys!

(18-05-2012 12:26 PM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  ^^ Well, RangerJick was griefing once (I think that is what it is) Every time i got into the heli, he would take the blackhawk and knock me off. He did that for about 5-6 times.

(18-05-2012 02:51 PM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  EDIT: Some of you guys wanted a picture of RangerJick spamming the airburst. So here it is(That's just the one picture i have, i can take more if you like):
[Image: BFP4f2012-05-1821-41-49-27.jpg]

An admin can't(shouldn't) ban someone for Airburst spamming or Griefing without seeing it for himself. Those are rules that have to be witnessed first hand before being decided upon.

However, things like breaking rules about Weapon Bans are little bit easier to make a decision if you provide screen shots with your claims.

Also, we're not going entertain claims that have "ask this guy! He saw it too!" Provide screen shots if possible; that always makes things a lot easier for us.

In this case, all we can do is keep an eye out for this player.
Why do admins have to witness it firsthand? I took a screenshot of RangerJick. Out of his 3 kills at that moment, I can prove that 2 were with airburst.
So, that really sucks.
We have no power! We can only sit there and just let that guy kill us. Sure, I could get my USAS, but from my ban saga, which I do not want to be brought up again, I learned that two wrongs do not make a right.
If we have multiple witnesses, isn't that enough proof? I have at least 10 people who saw that guy.
And where to get the screenshot, what folder?
It just pisses me off to not be able to do anything.
19-05-2012, 01:40 PM | Post: #866
Offline DocZiLLa 
(19-05-2012 12:54 PM)(T)empest Wrote:  Why do admins have to witness it firsthand? I took a screenshot of RangerJick. Out of his 3 kills at that moment, I can prove that 2 were with airburst.
So, that really sucks.
We have no power! We can only sit there and just let that guy kill us. Sure, I could get my USAS, but from my ban saga, which I do not want to be brought up again, I learned that two wrongs do not make a right.
If we have multiple witnesses, isn't that enough proof? I have at least 10 people who saw that guy.

Because the rule states ,"DO NOT Spam Boosters and Gadgets(Gadgets Should Compliment Your Playstyle, They Should not Replace Your Primary Weapon)."

He is allowed to use airburst grenade. It is up to the admin to decide if it is replacing his primary weapon. He may have been spamming it but how do we know for sure? Screen shots help but it doesn't prove 100% that he was spamming it. It could be a case of players taking screen shots only when he killed someone with a airburst grenade and not with his primary.

I'm not saying any of you guys were lying. He may have been spamming the hell out of the weapon but we have to be fair to all players including him. Innocent until proven guilty. The only person who can judge whether or not he was truly spamming it is an admin. Rules like this(just like with the spawn killing rule) fall to the judgement of an admin or mod.

Whereas things like using automatic/semi-auto shotguns, or grenade boosters are black and white rules. You will almost never see a triple-kill with a grenade that isn't boosted. These rules are absolute and action can be taken with more certainty.

I understand your frustration but we decided to let the airburst grenade remain because we didn't want to completely limit a players options in how to play the game. I guess, the only real way to be sure when an admin is not there is to have an un-edited video showing he was spamming the airburst. Otherwise, screenshot and "hearsay" evidence is not enough.

"Trust me. I'm a Doctor."
[Image: 9kL8J.png]

DocZiLLa | xX-Gojira-Xx | GarTZilla | GZiLLa
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 01:47 PM by DocZiLLa.)
19-05-2012, 02:06 PM | Post: #867
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(19-05-2012 09:22 AM)[47] Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 07:08 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  
(18-05-2012 04:41 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  In your case, what started out as a kicking for for Heli-camping turned into a ban for disrespectful attitude. Starting an argument on the thread, naming and shaming an Admin for power abuse, and disrespecting the server's owner is a very good way to get banned. In situations where the accused and an admin start arguing in an aimless manner, the Owner will side with the Admin. Every time. I guarantee you'll see that on every private server you visit.

Come on, man... What did you think was going to happen if you disrespected someone in their own home? Of course, Yamato is going to tell you to make your own server. Personally, I don't think the rules here are that unreasonable or restrictive so everyone cant have fun. It really sux that this situation had to end this way.
It is pretty clear from the past few posts that the rank team is willing to misconstrue my words into something that will justify their self righteous beliefs. Disagreeing with some body suddenly became "shaming". Pretty touchy eh?

If everything on this server is based on "respect" - yet high ranks are willing to remove VIP ranks on "Cause of your mouth."

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid778495

there are about other 2 servers for me to play on... no loss if I were to get banned permanently-besides, I stopped joining after you unfairly kicked me Healin4ever.

I explained all my opinions in the last post. As long as you still keep this attitude and still thinks that all of this problem was faults of others, also deny to admit that you behaved wrong, all posts from you are weightless to me. And I'm not the one who banned you.

I banned slushpuppy.

(This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 02:07 PM by JP_YAMATO.)
19-05-2012, 02:31 PM | Post: #868
Offline KittyKiller1 
Out of topic.....look at my score in another server...so different with my score in our server...
This shows our players are damn pro Big Grin

Attached File(s)
.jpg  screen174.jpg (Size: 82.04 KB / Downloads: 10)

19-05-2012, 02:36 PM | Post: #869
Offline (T)empest 
(19-05-2012 01:40 PM)DocZiLLa Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 12:54 PM)(T)empest Wrote:  Why do admins have to witness it firsthand? I took a screenshot of RangerJick. Out of his 3 kills at that moment, I can prove that 2 were with airburst.
So, that really sucks.

Because the rule states ,"DO NOT Spam Boosters and Gadgets(Gadgets Should Compliment Your Playstyle, They Should not Replace Your Primary Weapon)."

He is allowed to use airburst grenade. It is up to the admin to decide if it is replacing his primary weapon. He may have been spamming it but how do we know for sure? Screen shots help but it doesn't prove 100% that he was spamming it. It could be a case of players taking screen shots only when he killed someone with a airburst grenade and not with his primary.

I'm not saying any of you guys were lying. He may have been spamming the hell out of the weapon but we have to be fair to all players including him. Innocent until proven guilty. The only person who can judge whether or not he was truly spamming it is an admin. Rules like this(just like with the spawn killing rule) fall to the judgement of an admin or mod.

Whereas things like using automatic/semi-auto shotguns, or grenade boosters are black and white rules. You will almost never see a triple-kill with a grenade that isn't boosted. These rules are absolute and action can be taken with more certainty.

I understand your frustration but we decided to let the airburst grenade remain because we didn't want to completely limit a players options in how to play the game. I guess, the only real way to be sure when an admin is not there is to have an un-edited video showing he was spamming the airburst. Otherwise, screenshot and "hearsay" evidence is not enough.
Challenge Accepted. RangerJick, if you are reading this, prepare for your worst moments on this server.
I WILL TROLL U Smile With GOL, Claymores, L96A1, etc, etc
Step 1-Choose 1 of my specialty weapons
Step 2-Keep headshotting you rapidly until you rage quit
That should do the trick.
BTW now I like recon and I use fast sniper rifles (not the M95) aka fast bolt action rifles
heh!
19-05-2012, 02:37 PM | Post: #870
Offline (T)empest 
(19-05-2012 02:31 PM)KittyKiller1 Wrote:  Out of topic.....look at my score in another server...so different with my score in our server...

SmileSmile =I pro with headshot and L96 and GOL Smile
19-05-2012, 03:06 PM | Post: #871
Offline Healin4ev3r 
(19-05-2012 02:06 PM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  I banned slushpuppy.

I know. I just want to make it clear for crypuppy

(19-05-2012 02:31 PM)KittyKiller1 Wrote:  Out of topic.....look at my score in another server...so different with my score in our server...

Because official EA servers are where stat-padders, booster abuser, heli spawn camper,.... n00b go to.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
20-05-2012, 12:20 AM | Post: #872
Offline (P)redator 

.jpg  screen009.jpg (Size: 97.43 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg  screen010.jpg (Size: 124.58 KB / Downloads: 7)
Hi guys, we have a SAIGA noob here.
Name-Yugonumber1
Offence-SAIGA
Told him multiple times to stop.
Screenshots above.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 12:21 AM by (P)redator.)
20-05-2012, 12:30 AM | Post: #873
Offline (P)redator 

.jpg  screen006.jpg (Size: 147.11 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg  screen005.jpg (Size: 170.46 KB / Downloads: 8)
Hi guys,
I have more SAIGA noobs to report.
Please take a look at the following screenshots-
Thanks!
20-05-2012, 01:15 AM | Post: #874
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(20-05-2012 12:20 AM)(P)redator Wrote:  Hi guys, we have a SAIGA noob here.
Name-Yugonumber1
Offence-SAIGA
Screenshots above.

(20-05-2012 12:30 AM)(P)redator Wrote:  Hi guys,
Thanks!

Thanks for reporting.
If you want to report please PM to me.
And if you can please use this. http://photobucket.com/
It is very useful and easy for reporting or something to show picture to others.

20-05-2012, 05:19 AM | Post: #875
Online NonJaBLOBS 
Erm, Predator, why did you send me a PM about the Saiga-12 user? I am not an Admin or Moderator in the server.

[Image: DGimk.png]
20-05-2012, 05:36 AM | Post: #876
Offline (P)redator 
(20-05-2012 01:15 AM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 12:20 AM)(P)redator Wrote:  Hi guys, we have a SAIGA noob here.
Name-Yugonumber1
Offence-SAIGA
Screenshots above.

(20-05-2012 12:30 AM)(P)redator Wrote:  Hi guys,
Thanks!

Thanks for reporting.
If you want to report please PM to me.
And if you can please use this. http://photobucket.com/
It is very useful and easy for reporting or something to show picture to others.
No prob. Just doing my duty to keep the server clean of SAIGASmile
(T)empest-Assault
(P)redator-Engineer
ChessHipping-Medic
(F)atality-Recon
Born to own noobs
20-05-2012, 05:37 AM | Post: #877
Offline (P)redator 
(20-05-2012 05:19 AM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  Erm, Predator, why did you send me a PM about the Saiga-12 user? I am not an Admin or Moderator in the server.
O.o. I Thot u Were
Sorry! Sad
20-05-2012, 05:20 PM | Post: #878
Offline Sakigehi 
(19-05-2012 12:54 PM)(T)empest Wrote:  
There was a guy called RangerJick today who was airburst spamming. All his kills were XM25.

(18-05-2012 10:36 AM)Sakigehi Wrote:  Who are you banning anyway? RangerJick or me? LOL jk...

(18-05-2012 12:26 PM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  ^^ Well, RangerJick was griefing once (I think that is what it is) Every time i got into the heli, he would take the blackhawk and knock me off. He did that for about 5-6 times.

(18-05-2012 02:51 PM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  EDIT: Some of you guys wanted a picture of RangerJick spamming the airburst. So here it is(That's just the one picture i have, i can take more if you like):

An admin can't(shouldn't) ban someone for Airburst spamming or Griefing without seeing it for himself. Those are rules that have to be witnessed first hand before being decided upon.

However, things like breaking rules about Weapon Bans are little bit easier to make a decision if you provide screen shots with your claims.

Also, we're not going entertain claims that have "ask this guy! He saw it too!" Provide screen shots if possible; that always makes things a lot easier for us.

Why do admins have to witness it firsthand? I took a screenshot of RangerJick. Out of his 3 kills at that moment, I can prove that 2 were with airburst.
So, that really sucks.

How about if we record it in a video?

Uh...if we can.

[Image: 408958_363859126973023_100000468162010_1...0922_n.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE KING
20-05-2012, 05:29 PM | Post: #879
Offline (T)empest 
(20-05-2012 05:20 PM)Sakigehi Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 12:54 PM)(T)empest Wrote:  

So, that really sucks.

How about if we record it in a video?

Uh...if we can.
Good Point!
20-05-2012, 05:40 PM | Post: #880
Offline Sakigehi 
FOREIGN PLAYERS ARE N00BS!!! (I'm talking about players outside Asia.)

Some servers have no medics, which makes it hard.
And if there's a medic, they'll say no... which is harder.

I can share some stories...

Russian Clan Server (I don't want to name it.)
Dalian and Oman are my favourite maps. And they have that map rotation all the time (they change it sometimes). I'm always placed in a victorious team. Some use their knives instead of their guns to kill because they want the Close Quarters Kill bonus. They don't know I am Claymore King (which almost all of you know that I have claymores around me), they came near me then they died. If I died first, they'll be foolish enough to come near and die (giving me a Vengeance bonus). Then I told them not to mess with me. I'm always Top Scorer and Best Recon. I score 5K, they score 2K or even less.

American Clan Server (I don't want to name it.)
Glad to have Oman 24/7! <The same things happen.> I told them I'm a foreign killer LOL. I score 7K, they score 2K or even less.

The only thing I hate about them is that they SK (spawn kill), TK (team kill), and grief.

They also think I'm pro. Most of their players are above rank 20 but they always get killed by me. They can't even kill me (I only die in accidents).

That just shows that Asian players are AWESOME!

Try going there and prove it to them.

Screenshots: (hahah! You have to click the link 'cause I need Facebook friends. :|)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...010&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...010&type=3
Add me on Facebook! XD

[Image: 396539_379579325401003_100000468162010_1...0208_n.jpg]

[Image: 408958_363859126973023_100000468162010_1...0922_n.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE KING
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 05:42 PM by Sakigehi.)