Hello There, Guest!

12-03-2012, 08:35 AM | Post: #181
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(12-03-2012 08:20 AM)1stWOGrecon Wrote:  So I keep getting kicked to "make room for a VIP" how do I become a VIP? Also, this server is he only one I really play, unless i like over 200 ping.

-THX

Please read first post.

12-03-2012, 09:25 AM | Post: #182
Offline motigoldfish 
ill be glad if saigas get banned

[Image: b72cc27a.png]
12-03-2012, 09:54 AM | Post: #183
Offline 1stWOGrecon 
Thanks for the response Yamato, love the server!

[I just read the 1st post Smile]

Is there a system of reporting users who abuse the rules?
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 09:56 AM by 1stWOGrecon.)
12-03-2012, 11:35 AM | Post: #184
Offline ayakosan 
(12-03-2012 09:54 AM)1stWOGrecon Wrote:  Thanks for the response Yamato, love the server!

You can report with PM.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 11:35 AM by ayakosan.)
13-03-2012, 06:12 AM | Post: #185
Offline sl0wburn 
(12-03-2012 11:35 AM)ayakosan Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 09:54 AM)1stWOGrecon Wrote:  Thanks for the response Yamato, love the server!

You can report with PM.

THANKS! Smile

13-03-2012, 09:33 AM | Post: #186
Offline epicchickengod 
/nerd rage cause no south east asian server

O O
__
They dont allow big smileys here D: must be why it looks like ......

I wont be playing till another south east asian server comes, cause srs am wasting way too much vp or whatever the free stuffs called. pm on bfh till then :> p4f made my fav smiley look derpy :C

[Image: ghjgjgh-5.png]
the color of the background and the sig backgroud just dont fit :| (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 11:09 AM by epicchickengod.)
14-03-2012, 03:37 PM | Post: #187
Offline .slushpuppy 
pls unban me. I got banned for abusing airburst despite dying about a hundred times to saigas, spases, and players who blow about $40 on LMG upgrades
14-03-2012, 04:17 PM | Post: #188
Offline Healin4ev3r 
(14-03-2012 03:37 PM).slushpuppy Wrote:  pls unban me. I got banned for abusing airburst despite dying about a hundred times to saigas, spases, and players who blow about $40 on LMG upgrades

Using boosted gadget as main weapon is clearly stated in the server rules, and so far I saw you break that rule too often. I'm not the one who banned you, but I'm glad that someone did.

SAIGA and SPAS aren't in the server rules ( yet ). And about LMG upgrade... I spent about 3$ worth of funds to upgrade my M249 +3, and even best attachment for all guns in one class will cost you ~15$. U mad now? Learn to play the game property then.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 04:17 PM by Healin4ev3r.)
14-03-2012, 07:21 PM | Post: #189
Offline GarTZilla 
(14-03-2012 03:37 PM).slushpuppy Wrote:  pls unban me. I got banned for abusing airburst despite dying about a hundred times to saigas, spases, and players who blow about $40 on LMG upgrades

Best way to get unbanned is to write a PM to the server owner JP_Yamato and appeal your case. Make sure you make it clear that you understood why you were banned and that you won't do it again. But it's ultimately up to him. If he doesn't think you are being sincere then he doesn't have to unban you.

But as Healin said, while the Boosted Grenade Launcher is allowed to be used on on the server. Abusing it is not allowed. If you start to use the grenade launcher or any other gadget solely as your primary weapon then you can be kicked/banned. If you have any other questions about rules just look at the first post of the thread.

The future of Saigas/Spas-15 use on the server are being discussed now. With a possible ban of one or both weapons in the future.

rawr.
[Image: bUUza.png]

GarTZilla | GZiLLa | DocZiLLa | xX-Gojira-Xx
15-03-2012, 01:11 AM | Post: #190
Offline Healin4ev3r 
Server is offline again... Anyone?

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
15-03-2012, 02:38 AM | Post: #191
Offline JP_YAMATO 
Server restarted.
Now open and i'll ask i3d sorry for inconvinience.

15-03-2012, 05:09 AM | Post: #192
Offline ETA.Oneal 

Smile *cough*
Angel

15-03-2012, 06:35 AM | Post: #193
Offline .slushpuppy 
(14-03-2012 07:21 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  

Best way to get unbanned is to write a PM to the server owner JP_Yamato and appeal your case. Make sure you make it clear that you understood why you were banned and that you won't do it again. But it's ultimately up to him. If he doesn't think you are being sincere then he doesn't have to unban you.

But as Healin said, while the Boosted Grenade Launcher is allowed to be used on on the server. Abusing it is not allowed. If you start to use the grenade launcher or any other gadget solely as your primary weapon then you can be kicked/banned. If you have any other questions about rules just look at the first post of the thread.

The future of Saigas/Spas-15 use on the server are being discussed now. With a possible ban of one or both weapons in the future.
I wasn't using my airburst as my primary weapon, as I still whipped out my P2000 or knife in CQB. However in the rather cover heavy environment of Karkand or Basra where there are plenty of hiding places, I use my airburst. I also use the airburst when defending the flag. But it seems there are alot of butthurt people who would scream for me to be banned.

Unfortunately I got banned after ninjablobs-a medic class and wielding a saiga, starting whining about my airburst even though I knifed him about 2x.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 06:40 AM by .slushpuppy.)
15-03-2012, 07:40 AM | Post: #194
Offline JP_YAMATO 
(15-03-2012 06:35 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  

I wasn't using my airburst as my primary weapon, as I still whipped out my P2000 or knife in CQB. However in the rather cover heavy environment of Karkand or Basra where there are plenty of hiding places, I use my airburst. I also use the airburst when defending the flag. But it seems there are alot of butthurt people who would scream for me to be banned.

Unfortunately I got banned after ninjablobs-a medic class and wielding a saiga, starting whining about my airburst even though I knifed him about 2x.

You got warned from many people and "admins". But you didn't changed. So you got banned.
Not only by rules. That is very important for us.
Admins and mods sometimes mistake about their decision but i think admins was right in this case.
In this case your feeling and your opinion about decided rules is not so important for us.
And ninjablobs is not admin and mods.

15-03-2012, 07:56 AM | Post: #195
Offline JP_YAMATO 
I will test about P4FCC new function "Player limitter" tonight.
Recon will limit 3 peoples by team. This is not permanent.

15-03-2012, 08:03 AM | Post: #196
Offline motigoldfish 
I kicked slushpuppy(didnt ban him..i cant)because he was sitting in a roof at B in Karkand and spamming his airburst.About 19 of his kills were from his boosted airburst and 2 when he knifed someone when they were coming up the ladder.
So my friend.Your arguement is invalid

[Image: b72cc27a.png]
15-03-2012, 08:06 AM | Post: #197
Offline slushpuppy 
(15-03-2012 07:40 AM)JP_YAMATO Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 06:35 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  

You got warned from many people and "admins". But you didn't changed. So you got banned.
Not only by rules. That is very important for us.
Admins and mods sometimes mistake about their decision but i think admins was right in this case.
In this case your feeling and your opinion about decided rules is not so important for us.
And ninjablobs is not admin and mods.
Discounting the vast number of grammatical and factual mistakes in your reply, I would like to clear up that I was only banned twice yesterday. Even after changing my play style, I was banned yet again.

Also, why is my entire GUID banned? If you banned my engineer class, so be it. However I do wish to continue playing on my other class accounts as well.

The reason I mentioned his name is because he was pivotal in getting me banned, inspite of the fact that I played fairly. It seems that you just need to whine to get the attention of the mods.
15-03-2012, 09:12 AM | Post: #198
Offline ClessAlvein 
nahhhh Air burst grenade is fine . It's just a bit stronger aggressive skill in tier 3 since the mortar was nerfed . Front line flare isn't count as aggressive so it doesn't count , and C4 is perfectly fine and greatly dominate any vehicle if they have booster .

Even I don't quite like Saiga and other shotguns , but IMO shushpup should be unbanned .

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 09:14 AM by ClessAlvein.)
15-03-2012, 09:41 AM | Post: #199
Offline .slushpuppy 
(15-03-2012 09:12 AM)ClessAlvein Wrote:  nahhhh Air burst grenade is fine . It's just a bit stronger aggressive skill in tier 3 since the mortar was nerfed . Front line flare isn't count as aggressive so it doesn't count , and C4 is perfectly fine and greatly dominate any vehicle if they have booster .

Even I don't quite like Saiga and other shotguns , but IMO shushpup should be unbanned .
Thank you for your support. I do have a tier 3 medic class with front line flare, and my god it is so annoying when you don't spawn on it >.>
15-03-2012, 09:46 AM | Post: #200
Offline ClessAlvein 
(15-03-2012 09:41 AM).slushpuppy Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 09:12 AM)ClessAlvein Wrote:  nahhhh Air burst grenade is fine . It's just a bit stronger aggressive skill in tier 3 since the mortar was nerfed . Front line flare isn't count as aggressive so it doesn't count , and C4 is perfectly fine and greatly dominate any vehicle if they have booster .

Thank you for your support. I do have a tier 3 medic class with front line flare, and my god it is so annoying when you don't spawn on it >.>

Don't drop it on flag cap range , so you could spawn on it every time , I can spawn on it at least 2 times before it run out of time or got destroyed .

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]