Hello There, Guest!

09-02-2012, 12:25 AM | Post: #1
Offline -=OG=-Vercetti  Go to next Official Response...
Hey all,

As you all know, a lot of servers were taken down after the December 20 2011 update.

I have been thinking, and it seems that the devs are really listening to the community, especially after the last update.

It also came to my attention that you guys kinda liked the OG2 server, considering the responses in this thread:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid604799

So here's my question:

Do you guys want OG2 back?

[Image: server2karkandonly.png]

If not, I will STFU and GTFO
Our server page: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=55822
We might even celebrate this with a nice new community event, prizes...... who knows....., remember the opening cup?

U-238 Wrote:..when I participated in the EVGA Jeep Battles and I first heard MassiveImpulsa's voice I thought he was a girl......
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 12:35 AM by -=OG=-Vercetti.)
09-02-2012, 12:26 AM | Post: #2
Offline Debonair 
yes please Smile

If you ever encounter a hacker, please stay in game with them, send me a friend request, and I will frap them for you.
09-02-2012, 12:37 AM | Post: #3
Offline Thyrion 
ya would be nice, ive recently starting playing again and really liking the new updates.

09-02-2012, 12:37 AM | Post: #4
Offline Wizlawz 
YAR WE WANT IT BACK!!

puleeease?

[Image: 1977958]
09-02-2012, 01:05 AM | Post: #5
Offline PASKY. 
yes!!!!!!! Tongue
09-02-2012, 01:05 AM | Post: #6
Offline St0mpy 
the new changes arent to do with us, its them panicking over their failing investment plan - the changes are in spite of us, theres still no settlement for the people that were disenfranchised on the 20th

maybe if the devs make a _proper_ attachment gesture to the legacy users that lost the most in the nerfing then we can go back to being happy campers again, but atm there is still a lot of bad blood towards the devs over what they did, and still a lot of users that perhaps arent as well off as some that simply cant enjoy the game with the state of it today

bringing it back now will just make another place where people play, not like before when skill levels were off the chart and it was a place friends met each other of an evening (that is, even if it can be bought back with the same bookmark GUID) otherwise itll just be another new server full of noobs waving guns around like flags in a storm trying to hit people

In the long run it would be nice to have our flagship OG2 back, I miss it too, but at this stage of the cycle it feels like it would be at the cost of stabbing the very legacy users that made its name in the back and letting €asyshmeesy off the hook over the whole thieving issue

thats probably not what you wanted to hear from me Frank, and believe me im kinda sick of having to protest all the time and would love to put all this BS to rest and start over supporting €asy again but for many its beyond principle, €asy lost a lot of face, as well as peoples trust and a few price adjustments is a start, but they (€asy) have to show us if they really want the old community back.

imo
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 01:34 AM by St0mpy.)
09-02-2012, 01:16 AM | Post: #7
Offline SloBambusar 
Yes i miss all those skilled players.
It was really good server with veteran players, no mercy gameplay and no noobs. Fight was pretty intense so all not so skilled soldiers rage quited after 5 deaths.
There are no more pro servers around.
09-02-2012, 01:35 AM | Post: #8
Offline CriscoSpectrum 
I play a lot on OG 1, karkand only would be great aswel!!! Let it retuuurn Wink

[Image: p4f_signature.png]
Gameplay M60 - PDW-R
09-02-2012, 01:46 AM | Post: #9
Offline Landia 
I think a 24/7 Sharqi server would be much better personally Smile.

09-02-2012, 01:55 AM | Post: #10
Offline St0mpy 
(09-02-2012 01:46 AM)Landia Wrote:  I think a 24/7 Sharqi server would be much better personally Smile.

tbh if we got shot of karkand off OG1, it may be possible to do the sha.sha.bas again like it was before

ok basra is still rotated, but it would only be 3 rounds per every 9 like when the cup was on
09-02-2012, 02:00 AM | Post: #11
Offline Landia 
(09-02-2012 01:55 AM)St0mpy Wrote:  tbh if we got shot of karkand off OG1, it may be possible to do the sha.sha.bas again like it was before

ok basra is still rotated, but it would only be 3 rounds per every 9 like when the cup was on

Sounds good to me Smile

09-02-2012, 02:05 AM | Post: #12
Offline [l3E7]DMedic 
No, but not for the reasons you think. Don't get me wrong your servers are great, but I still think those protest should keep pressing. This game is still broken to pieces. Sure booster nerfs and permanent attachments so you have to pay again to gain back performances lost is great, but they need to fix a lot of things...A LOT.

I think more servers should be taken down and keep pressing on the protest. Until this game is the way we want to visioned (no overly dramatic visioned, but at least quite a few important changes). But hey I can't stop you I just think the protest should keep going.

[Image: Air_Force_Materiel_Command.png]
Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
09-02-2012, 02:33 AM | Post: #13
Offline [nR]Hellinator
[Image: poster-hell-yes-370.jpg]

(09-02-2012 02:05 AM)[l3E7]DMedic Wrote:  No, but not for the reasons you think. Don't get me wrong your servers are great, but I still think those protest should keep pressing. This game is still broken to pieces. Sure booster nerfs and permanent attachments so you have to pay again to gain back performances lost is great, but they need to fix a lot of things...A LOT.

I think more servers should be taken down and keep pressing on the protest. Until this game is the way we want to visioned (no overly dramatic visioned, but at least quite a few important changes). But hey I can't stop you I just think the protest should keep going.

What good is a protest that the devs don't see, hear, or feel?
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 02:34 AM by [nR]Hellinator.)
09-02-2012, 03:17 AM | Post: #14
Offline [l3E7]DMedic 
(09-02-2012 02:33 AM)[nR]Hellinator Wrote:  [Image: poster-hell-yes-370.jpg]

(09-02-2012 02:05 AM)[l3E7]DMedic Wrote:  No, but not for the reasons you think. Don't get me wrong your servers are great, but I still think those protest should keep pressing. This game is still broken to pieces. Sure booster nerfs and permanent attachments so you have to pay again to gain back performances lost is great, but they need to fix a lot of things...A LOT.

So not receiving money is something they can't see or feel? (Your right they can't hear it)

[Image: Air_Force_Materiel_Command.png]
Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
09-02-2012, 04:24 AM | Post: #15
Offline JonSwift
I get a better ping off my own server Frags N Beer ;-)
09-02-2012, 04:40 AM | Post: #16
Offline Leyuen 
(09-02-2012 03:17 AM)[l3E7]DMedic Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 02:33 AM)[nR]Hellinator Wrote:  [Image: poster-hell-yes-370.jpg]

So not receiving money is something they can't see or feel? (Your right they can't hear it)

they would just make something new for next update that will require you to use money, there are always new players who have not played the game before tier3, boosters, guns nerfed, shotties, atachments, and perm guns taken away.

[Image: e8e6c407ba755b032378f32ffe6406d21398267949_full.gif]
09-02-2012, 05:03 AM | Post: #17
Offline Klingon.Dentist 
Nope. Cause if there is more private funded servers then they are benefiting from it and they are not deserving that atm. Also I have found a decent share of devs playing in OG2 in the past. Screw them.

AKA Hamush. BF P$F future update:

* more levels. bought extra tp? tough luck.
* attachments upgrade.
- +3 weapons in store, and +5 later.
- buff tier3 hp toughness.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! [Image: 7aqc76e]
09-02-2012, 05:13 AM | Post: #18
Offline misssska 
hi landia!
i have not seen you and johnysnake for a while!!
are you still playing this game? Smile

[Image: Untitled123_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
09-02-2012, 06:20 AM | Post: #19
Offline Razor2011 
well if u want to put more money into a crumbling game then go ahead

personally i wouldn't there are far better games to invest money into and this is no where near one of them
09-02-2012, 07:16 AM | Post: #20
Offline Catcherko 
It would be nice to see it again, played on it from time to time.

[Image: ec6519b82e3a00df6857a8d3afe28352.png]