Hello There, Guest!

05-02-2012, 02:18 PM | Post: #1
Offline [DOS]Shanks 
This is an agreement for any clan that wants to be involved to recruit players in a fair manner that is respectful to the battlefield Play4Free community.

The Purpose of this Alliance is to RESPECT other clans, and the members contained in that community.

This will only be composed of Top Teir Groups, The Requirements:
  • No members shall Disrespect, Recruit, or Talk down one ANY clan involved in the North American clan Agreement
  • No Clan, or clan member shall slander any individual, or group that falls under NACA
  • Clans, Gaming Communities, Teams, Shall maintain a respectful nature and outlook toward other groups belonging to NACA
  • Our group acknowledges that screenshot and video proof will be reviewed to "suspend" Groups in violations to the NACA
  • We acknowledge that ONE voting member of our clan will be present at board meetings, Each clan will have a Representative that will be present at these meetings.
  • Every clan or group will have a vote, regarding the issues in the community today.
  • Voted issues will be in-forced throughout the NACA, Without Violating your terms of service, or Server rental agreements.
  • Participation is VOLUNTARY, this agreement is only to make the community better and to make other groups aware of "clan jumpers" and other HARMFUL Groups to the P4F community.

Website will Be Coming Soon, Until Then Pledge Your Group Here In THIS Forum.

Show your clan is upstanding and join our board.

http://www.dospwnz.net/naca

[Image: shanksigfuck.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 09:14 AM by [DOS]Shanks.)
05-02-2012, 02:19 PM | Post: #2
Offline [DOS]Shanks 
/Sign [DOS] Clan

05-02-2012, 02:43 PM | Post: #3
Offline TheDrunkHobo 
As a closed beta player I've seen a lot of BS on the clan forums... a lot... and i think this is a good idea. It's a win-win situation for everybody cause everybody has a vote Big Grin

05-02-2012, 02:44 PM | Post: #4
Offline [DOS]Shanks 
(05-02-2012 02:43 PM)MG3N00b Wrote:  As a closed beta player I've seen a lot of BS on the clan forums... a lot... and i think this is a good idea. It's a win-win situation for everybody cause everybody has a vote Big Grin

Absolutely, It's also a good way to make friends with other clans you would normally never talk to.

05-02-2012, 05:40 PM | Post: #5
Offline [VOF]psycho 
hmmm, great idea let me think about it more i will wait for the site to check outmore what it will be like Big Grin

[Image: psychosig2.jpg]

Join today click my here.
05-02-2012, 08:21 PM | Post: #6
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
I'll definetly have to talk to SkyDog bout this! Great idea and keep up the good work buddies!

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
06-02-2012, 09:42 AM | Post: #7
Offline [TAF]Proctor 
For sure this is awesome. A few clans including me & TAF were in the middle of working on a clan union when you posted this. We are still working on the bylaws. Everyone would have to sign it on the forums. Looks like we had close to the same idea... only this is ins't a union. I'll check with my guys & see if they want TAF to sign NACA.

[Image: signature.jpg]
09-02-2012, 10:41 AM | Post: #8
Offline [TAF]Proctor 
/sign [TAF] clan

[Image: signature.jpg]
10-02-2012, 09:14 AM | Post: #9
Offline [DOS]Shanks 
^^ great! we have the site up. http://www.dospwnz.net/naca

This is separate from [DOS] clan, but we will host and maintain the site free of charge, Also it's a good way to pick up recruits that other clans will no longer accept. Register now with your clan name now.

10-02-2012, 09:53 AM | Post: #10
Offline [DOS]Shanks 
This site will be available to APPROVED Communities only, It will contain ALL information about non-NACA communities, Including scrim tactics, Known clan website vulnerabilities[Hosting, webserver info, SQL Database Weaknesses ECT.] Members lists, IP addresses of members Ect.

NACA is the FBI of the Play4Free community, with a list of raciest, vulgar, and hacking players.

Every community that is not barred will have an opportunity to have a vote on every issue and position taken in NACA

03-03-2012, 05:13 AM | Post: #11
Offline NamedMaria 
/sign APN: Always Pwning Noobs, when and what are the meetings? I need to know before official sign Tongue

[Image: maria_sig-1.jpg]
04-10-2012, 04:40 AM | Post: #12
Offline JohnClLide 
Whats the Dos clan website
04-10-2012, 04:41 AM | Post: #13
Offline JohnClLide 
whats the website
04-10-2012, 12:52 PM | Post: #14
Offline NonJaBLOBS 
(04-10-2012 04:41 AM)JohnClLide Wrote:  whats the website

http://www.deployableoperations.org/

Don't need to spam, you know...

[Image: DGimk.png]
04-10-2012, 11:45 PM | Post: #15
Offline JuniorJr 
Jebuz, necro is young. This sounds good though....

[Image: BFAAT.png]