Hello There, Guest!

11-02-2012, 03:25 AM | Post: #561
Offline shadowxace 
the unlock system jacked me up.
11-02-2012, 03:30 AM | Post: #562
Offline XdoctordroidX2 
(10-02-2012 09:41 PM)Hamush Wrote:  
(10-02-2012 08:57 PM)XdoctordroidX2 Wrote:  Well until this I was never going to pay money....But you got my $27 now!I love that you can use the attachments on all your weapons after buying the attachments.

Good for you. EAsy would love to have more of your money after they issue next line of attachments you'll need to have. Not that I want to bash you for having money to spend here but I envy you for knowing who you are dealing with so you can decide willingly to accept such relationship. I would love to have had that knowledge before I have spent single cent here.

I get that some people don't like that you don't get the best without paying,But the fact is this is a free game you can still buy nearly anything with credits it just takes a bit longer.Complaining about a free game is like complaining about free food when it's a bit cold you were given free there's just no point to complain about it.EA is still a company and still has to make money and they offer something that is even fun to the free players yet your here complaining,If you don't like it then the log out button is at the top right and go find another game...Sorry if that was rambly.
11-02-2012, 03:37 AM | Post: #563
Offline Alexraptor 
And when are we getting compensated for the loss of our legacy attachments? And I don't mean that +3 ******** your trying to shove down our throats to silence us.

[Image: EAfailed.png]

Proud member of the Recon 300+ Club
11-02-2012, 04:07 AM | Post: #564
Offline JuniorJr 
Hey,hey EASY! Why don't you **** of, you destroyed something, ignored it, and gave it back to buy it back. WHO the **** is your financial manager, cause in may book that may hurt in the long run for credibility and SALES, you SlEASY bastrds.

[Image: BFAAT.png]
11-02-2012, 05:22 AM | Post: #565
Offline gdreaper 
(03-02-2012 07:44 PM)Puzpo Wrote:  I come one minute to see if something is solved. They just make another pay thing before fixing the monstrous gameplay problems and most of you are clapping it.
Ooooook, lets play another round of bf3/2 and see in a few weeks later how is this falling down.

You had to pay for the same things before as you do now. Now, you just have to reach a certain level to be able to buy those things.

[Image: 7]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game

Sniping you since BFH O.B.
11-02-2012, 05:28 AM | Post: #566
Offline gdreaper 
(11-02-2012 03:37 AM)Alexraptor Wrote:  And when are we getting compensated for the loss of our legacy attachments? And I don't mean that +3 bovine excrement your trying to shove down our throats to silence us.

+3 is better than nothing. People were complaining, so they tried to appease them. No matter what, people will always be mad. And WTF does this have to do with the topic of this thread? Post your opinions where they are relevant, not on a completely unrelated thread. They have specific sections of the forum designated for community suggestions. Use them, or they will not pay attention.

[Image: 7]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game

Sniping you since BFH O.B.
11-02-2012, 07:01 AM | Post: #567
Offline CybalA 
The only thing don't like is the fact that when I press X it pops back up -.-

11-02-2012, 07:32 AM | Post: #568
Offline RageMojo 
(11-02-2012 05:28 AM)gdreaper Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 03:37 AM)Alexraptor Wrote:  And when are we getting compensated for the loss of our legacy attachments? And I don't mean that +3 bovine excrement your trying to shove down our throats to silence us.
+3 is better than nothing. People were complaining, so they tried to appease them. No matter what, people will always be mad.

You have got to be kidding.... You think it would have been ok to change our cash paid guns without anything at all?? +3 is not adequate compensaion to balance what i purchased. It is not their BEST attempt to appease the customers they ALREADY got cash from, it is the LEAST attempt. It spat in the face of those who bought "permanent" weapons.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 07:33 AM by RageMojo.)
11-02-2012, 08:33 AM | Post: #569
Offline CraftyCrow 
Truly loving the progression guys, do you think elements like destruction and other game modes will be added over time? I know this is the wrong place to post such questions but I use to add permanent attachments and a leveling system to that question and now half of it has been added Big Grin Looking forward to more! The Crow!
11-02-2012, 10:42 AM | Post: #570
Offline duke_of_bacone 
i think it is better then before but the switch war shith
most i like that you can have one atachment for all your weapons
11-02-2012, 11:04 AM | Post: #571
Offline -=OG=-SkinnyG 
(11-02-2012 08:33 AM)CraftyCrow Wrote:  Truly loving the progression guys, do you think elements like destruction and other game modes will be added over time? I know this is the wrong place to post such questions but I use to add permanent attachments and a leveling system to that question and now half of it has been added Big Grin Looking forward to more! The Crow!

If you want destruction and other game modes: Go play BF3

This game is broken enough as it is without introducing more possible brokenness.......

Besides, you would probably have to buy boosters to actually do destruction, which EAsy would nerf after a few weeks, and if you would want to play another game mode, you would have to pay funds every time you connect to a server!

[Image: jcAwqy0.png]
11-02-2012, 12:01 PM | Post: #572
Offline wychwood 
Screw this game. ..off to BF3

[Image: randomsigwychwood.png]
11-02-2012, 04:14 PM | Post: #573
Offline sensi67er 
90.000 credits??? impossible
11-02-2012, 04:34 PM | Post: #574
Offline St0mpy 
(11-02-2012 05:28 AM)gdreaper Wrote:  They have specific sections of the forum designated for community suggestions. Use them, or they will not pay attention.

The suggestions forum was made to stop the suggestion clutter in gen.disc, they pay no attention to us no matter where we post - they always think they know better than we do
11-02-2012, 04:41 PM | Post: #575
Offline Edzter 
1. the level requirements should've been here since beta, not half a year after, newbies gonna be mad
2. why change the default soldier look? old one was just fine, dont fix whats not broken!
3. you cant buy permanent attachements with credits, suckage

[Image: randomsig03edzter.png]

Big thanks to Johnysnake for making me a sig for no reason
11-02-2012, 04:48 PM | Post: #576
Offline Krios_Xion 
Wowwww I was pretty excited when I saw only level 25 could use elite usas(hopefully this would have stopped the noobs) but NO ea wanted more money and so they decide" why not make more money by charging them double battlefunds until they get to that level! So now they make more money, people with more money will spend more money, and those people will get a huge advantage -.-
11-02-2012, 04:57 PM | Post: #577
Offline Krios_Xion 
(10-02-2012 07:02 PM)MinteCreatza Wrote:  I have lvl 20 and I have my old gear and my only gun I've bought forever with credits from the game AN-94 ABAKAN. I didn't get any of the unlockable ones. How do I get them? Do I have to start another account? Wouldn't be fare to give the unlockable stuff?
Dude you dont get them for free >.> Only thing is if you are high enough level you pay the real price... if not, double.
11-02-2012, 05:47 PM | Post: #578
Offline CybalA 
The unlockables part sucks! It freaking loops when you try to exit out, any help
?????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!

11-02-2012, 06:05 PM | Post: #579
Offline CaptainCaveman 
Hey I like playing this game, but your not getting another dime out of me! This has become totally ridiculous! Way to ruin a good thing!
11-02-2012, 06:07 PM | Post: #580
Offline tomek0987 
This system has bug Smile
But I dont tell what is going on.