Hello There, Guest!

08-02-2012, 03:29 PM | Post: #361
Offline xprivatexdude 
good job ea
thank you

08-02-2012, 03:43 PM | Post: #362
Offline aznsoljia18 
dude if your going to put the unlockables then at least make the apparel option have credits... it wouldn't make sense if you just leave it at play4free funds.....
08-02-2012, 03:52 PM | Post: #363
Offline aggelosnaruto22 
hahaha this is good but ......pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee return elite pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
08-02-2012, 03:54 PM | Post: #364
Offline KIM1990_7 
good job
08-02-2012, 03:56 PM | Post: #365
Offline crackOney 
(08-02-2012 03:02 PM)sn1per242 Wrote:  All of you complain about recoil and deviation, have you ever picked up an actual rifle, or shot one? I am guessing not at all.

Have you ever got shot with assault rifle? How these guys still run normally after 1 shot.

[Image: showsig.php?id=09c21a404ef0cbce8ece0a9358418fa2]
08-02-2012, 04:01 PM | Post: #366
Offline RlnzLer 
I hate new P4f. 20 December [*]
08-02-2012, 04:05 PM | Post: #367
Offline Rafaldjija 
Great!
How about you concentrate now on fixing the end round bugs...Like the not appering ready button.Or the battle result screen size?

[Image: sigavijacija.png]
08-02-2012, 04:13 PM | Post: #368
Offline 67sgsfghdfhdfhh 
lol now you have to unlock a gun for which u have to pay real money XD.
08-02-2012, 04:16 PM | Post: #369
Offline MaFiiA 
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
08-02-2012, 04:17 PM | Post: #370
Offline [A1K]-S4M4R10 
Well, to get a better weapon i have to pay for it again?, i had legacy attachments at least gimme free all the acuracy items for my m16a2 +3 and i willn't call you Thieves Anymore EA
08-02-2012, 04:28 PM | Post: #371
Offline SuckerPunchQUEST 
(03-02-2012 01:32 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
Unlockables
this suck relay bad because you must now the level for unlock this so fking mother i hate this realy pathatic i have buy fund en now this why???? go away whit this stupit
UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the new unlock system which brings with it new meaning to rising through the ranks. Not only will you be leveling up your hero but you will be opening up yourself to new attachments, weapons and clothing along the way.

This will likely make more difference to newer players as if you already own, or have previously rented an item it will automatically be unlocked, but if not you will need to reach the required level to take advantage of what unlocks can provide.

More and more items are unlocked as you level up... Below is an example of the notice you will receive after you unlock an item and return to the game menu and you can expect to unlock items EVERY level/

[Image: unlockables_screen2.gif]

The next screenshot shows what the in game store will look like. As you can see each locked item displays the level at which it is unlock as well as a progress bar giving you a quick first glance impression letting you know how close you are to unlocking the it. Attachments also have a similar display and progress bar.

[Image: unlockables_screen1.jpg]

Items need to be unlocked on a per character basis so if you unlock a shotgun for your Medic you will need to unlock it again for your Engineer.

So there you have it soldiers, it's time to buckle down and fight your way to the top, progress to getting your hand on better gear and proving you have what it takes to take the fight to the battlefield in style.

Feel free to leave any comments you have in this thread and let us know what you think.

[Image: BFP4F---Permanent-Attachments-v3.jpg]

Permanent Attachments

Today is going to mark another big change in Battlefield Play4Free as we are introducing the sought after Permanent price points to ALL weapon attachments as well as reducing attachment rental prices (Funds only) across the board.

That's right, all weapon attachments can now be purchased PERMANENTLY and as always, all weapon attachments will still work across all of the class specific weapon you purchased them for so don't forget, if you buy an attachment on lets say one sniper rifle you can use it on all other sniper rifles too.

This change is in effect as of right now so head on over to the in-game store and customize your weapons the way they suit you.
08-02-2012, 04:37 PM | Post: #372
Offline dokk1e_1. 
I'd like if it was like in Bad Company 2 that you unlock weapons and have it permanent and unlock attachments. I know lot of you will say, just play BC2, but I enjoy BFP4F more then BC2 its just that i have to buy guns with real money
08-02-2012, 04:42 PM | Post: #373
Offline Nahiyan 
how is this a good thing?!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 04:42 PM by Nahiyan.)
08-02-2012, 04:44 PM | Post: #374
Offline 303ConArtist 
With all the respect, the old uniforms were way much better than these abortions.

08-02-2012, 04:54 PM | Post: #375
Offline _M1HANYA_(ua)007 
morons of the lower levels will not buy good weapons
08-02-2012, 04:59 PM | Post: #376
Offline Mark275 
Why the new uniform?

08-02-2012, 05:03 PM | Post: #377
Offline ]ihbaefesrgs 
WTF ???? THIS IS ONE SHITTTT stop ruining the game GO ****, a velho va se fuder alem de ter essa bosta de costumização q fico uma merda ainda tem essa porra de eu so posso compra aquilo daqui 5 anos q vai se quando eu chega no lelvel 20 a va se fuder os cara que o povo compre cash e gante nas armas, eu lvl 4 comprei cash agora gente lvl 4 num consegue compra merda nenhuma a vai se fuder vai toma no cu pega o jogo e enfia no rabo produtora vcs tao fudendo o jogo, sorte q so lvl alto merda, mas tem coisa q eu quero compra DE CASH Q EU GASTEI DINHEIRO mas num da pra mim compra pq tem que chega do lvl 20 a vai se fuder, quando aparacer vc deseja fazer a atualização ??? vo clica em nao pq cada vez q eu faço eu perco + a vontade de joga vai tomar no cuuuuuuuuu bando de viado q faz essas atualizações
08-02-2012, 05:04 PM | Post: #378
Offline Avatra 
I thought that this would be a good update, instead it will make sure that those that want/need to pay to win, will pay to win. (Not that they are bad players, but they might feel underpowered, and EA will get more easy cash.)

Example:

You need to be lvl 25 to buy the elite usas-12 BUT you can buy it with funds to be able to use it from "day 1" (it "only" costs 7499 F)

This update is a joke.
08-02-2012, 05:05 PM | Post: #379
Offline -TDS-ArDNamyt 
Thanks a lot for this nice update ;-)
08-02-2012, 05:10 PM | Post: #380
Offline ]ihbaefesrgs 
EA FAILED AGAIN, STOP DO THIS SHITS EA, I WANT THE OLD BATTLEFIELD AND NOT DE BAD BATTLEFIELD, PLEASE DO THE RIGH THINGS !!! DO NOT **** THE GAME