Hello There, Guest!

03-02-2012, 07:24 PM | Post: #41
Offline j4rh34d 
You still want legacy weapon owners to pay for their stats again - and why, so you can remove them again like you did 20/12/11??!?

If attachments are available permanently now, why are you not offering all legacy owners a set of attachments - free - to match as closely as possible their 'permanent' weapons like you promised 01/12/11 ????!??!?

You lied to us when you sold weapons as permanent

You lied to us when you said customisation would not remove our original stats

You ignored all complaints on the issue except to tell us it was our falt for not reading the small print and that we were only complaining about being ripped off because we had no skill at the game !!!?!!?!!?!!!?!?

Why should we spend more money to get something we already owned with no guarentee you won't just nerf the attachments in a few months time so we loose our money for a second time on the same guns - your track record on customer service stinks and I fail to see how this is supposed to make us trust you ever again ???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??

I'd like to say rage abaited after this wall of text, but it hasn't worked Dodgy

[Image: 20thdecembersignature.png]
03-02-2012, 07:24 PM | Post: #42
Offline el-Droma 
Hahaha ..? (should I laugh ?)
Like other "+3" weapon owners, I doubt your definition of "permanent".

So, my question to EAsy is :
Will you remove all "+3" weapons and replace them with FREE permanent attachments ?
I don't ask for come-back to legacy/veteran/elite's things, I ask for a compensation for the loss of our old (pre-20 dec. 2011) weapons (BOUGHT with old BattleFunds... ).

I hope the answer to this question will be : "Ya of course we do !"
But until that day, I can't (and I don't) trust EAsy...

PS : English is not my native language, so please excuse me for my mistakes.
03-02-2012, 07:27 PM | Post: #43
Offline el-Droma 
(03-02-2012 07:24 PM)j4rh34d Wrote:  If attachments are available permanently now, why are you not offering all legacy owners a set of attachments - free - to match as closely as possible their 'permanent' weapons like you promised 01/12/11 ????!??!?

This is what I tried to say with my poor english ! TY j4rh34d Wink
03-02-2012, 07:33 PM | Post: #44
Offline medic_vanderlei 
GET OUT USAS 12 please
03-02-2012, 07:42 PM | Post: #45
Offline 0utburst 
Are you gonna buy ammo attachments now or wait for the Dominator ammo? lol. Balance...

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue
03-02-2012, 07:42 PM | Post: #46
Offline DeltaForce 
Remove +3 weapons replace them with their normal version AND give owners of previous +3 weapons one free permanent attachments in each of the categories barrel, stock and magazine of their choice, for example Heavy Barrel, Stabilized Stock and Hi Capacity Magazines.

Then we will have true balance.
03-02-2012, 07:44 PM | Post: #47
Offline CaptainShop 
(03-02-2012 05:49 PM)mono Wrote:  Possibly one of the best updates you've made in a while. Thank you.

Only one thing I don't really understand though;

(03-02-2012 01:32 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  Not only will you be leveling up your hero but you will be opening up yourself to new attachments, weapons and clothing.

Does this mean level requirements on clothing?
Since none of the clothing can be rented with credits, and there's only a fairly limited selection (compared to something like BFH, for instance), having a level req to pay cash for a passive non-enhancing item seems more than a bit odd.

Credits prices on clothing is something we are considering. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks.

Cheers!
03-02-2012, 07:44 PM | Post: #48
Offline Puzpo 
I come one minute to see if something is solved. They just make another pay thing before fixing the monstrous gameplay problems and most of you are clapping it.
Ooooook, lets play another round of bf3/2 and see in a few weeks later how is this falling down.
03-02-2012, 07:45 PM | Post: #49
Offline SmasherNL 
Lol, permanent holosight for the M249 is only 3 battlefunds?
03-02-2012, 07:49 PM | Post: #50
Offline kayack1
(03-02-2012 07:44 PM)CaptainShop Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 05:49 PM)mono Wrote:  Possibly one of the best updates you've made in a while. Thank you.

(03-02-2012 01:32 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  Not only will you be leveling up your hero but you will be opening up yourself to new attachments, weapons and clothing.

Since none of the clothing can be rented with credits, and there's only a fairly limited selection (compared to something like BFH, for instance), having a level req to pay cash for a passive non-enhancing item seems more than a bit odd.

Credits prices on clothing is something we are considering. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks.

Cheers!

hey captainshop , we are actually stealing your shop , the holosight is 3 funds last forever for the medic class Tongue
03-02-2012, 08:01 PM | Post: #51
Offline HAYIRDIR_AMK 
Awesome

The Bishop

Professional Turk
03-02-2012, 08:03 PM | Post: #52
Offline AJoao611
(03-02-2012 07:49 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 07:44 PM)CaptainShop Wrote:  

Cheers!

hey captainshop , we are actually stealing your shop , the holosight is 3 funds last forever for the medic class Tongue

@CaptainShop: That's actually AWESOME!

@Kayack: Hehehe Big Grin
03-02-2012, 08:04 PM | Post: #53
Offline XkSAssassin 
Damn, if that bug was for other classes Sad

I still do.
03-02-2012, 08:11 PM | Post: #54
Offline Regasus 
[Image: sort-of-want-face.jpg]

Hmm... maybe I could give it a try

03-02-2012, 08:13 PM | Post: #55
Offline [MH].Addept.eng. 
don't trust EA

don't buy weapon forever, because for few months it will be stolen by EA in the name of equalization of players

and then ?

then , for next few months, you will be able again to buy your stolen weapons permanently

neverending story ....

[Image: strona_gora.png]
Bookmark server
03-02-2012, 08:16 PM | Post: #56
Offline Night_Hunter 
What is lowest prize for an permanent cutomatization part?

03-02-2012, 08:22 PM | Post: #57
Offline Terb 
(03-02-2012 08:13 PM)addept2 Wrote:  don't buy weapon forever, because for few months it will be stolen by EA in the name of equalization of players

neverending story ....

Ohh yeah full hatefull comment form Open Betatesters...

I have my P90 sill since Beta, see? I dunno what you have problems with stealing? Maybe you steal things in real life and you try to find some1 who like live like you.

So nope, EA is trustful. And next time, plz EA/EASY, plz consider a less codes for testers to avoid those mad OB who dont even know how far this game come since Closed Beta's. All they see it money money money, not fun from game.

PS: back to topic- yey, finally i spend rest of founds for customization my P90 - having extra magazines is great option for lone-wolf actions.

[Image: pc_Terb.png]
03-02-2012, 08:38 PM | Post: #58
Offline Night_Hunter 
Locks like ppl are to layz to type few words.Anyone chech how much permanent prize of parts cost?
Pls ppl tell me some minimal prizes of permanent parts?

03-02-2012, 08:39 PM | Post: #59
Offline CowBoyUp 
This is so dumb ------ i allready paid for guns you change to +3 now you want me to buy permanent attachments ? are you crazy ?.

The people that paid for there guns Should get FREE permanent attachments ...

................................................................................​................................
03-02-2012, 08:46 PM | Post: #60
Offline eXchance9 
(03-02-2012 08:22 PM)Terb Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 08:13 PM)addept2 Wrote:  don't buy weapon forever, because for few months it will be stolen by EA in the name of equalization of players

neverending story ....

Ohh yeah full hatefull comment form Open Betatesters...

I have my P90 sill since Beta, see? I dunno what you have problems with stealing? Maybe you steal things in real life and you try to find some1 who like live like you.

So nope, EA is trustful. And next time, plz EA/EASY, plz consider a less codes for testers to avoid those mad OB who dont even know how far this game come since Closed Beta's. All they see it money money money, not fun from game.

PS: back to topic- yey, finally i spend rest of founds for customization my P90 - having extra magazines is great option for lone-wolf actions.

niceee man Big Grin i support u!!!!