Hello There, Guest!

04-02-2012, 01:34 PM | Post: #161
Offline comesskrzyp5PL 
(04-02-2012 10:22 AM)SkinnyG Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 08:27 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  In Polish is a word " zajebiście": My mp5+3 is now better 45/4mags, better range and less recoil (not perfect but...). Shame that i must pay 2 times for same gun but i bought it in 50% off so now is like 100% of normal price. For me is ok. Now I'm again "god mode" player on maps. With all elite weapons elite 1911, elite mp5+3, elite spas15(dual), rpg, mines, granades, and MX25, and knife hehehe i am best killing machine on map.

What ever makes you happy (that's exactly the reaction slEAsy is counting on!), but what is "f_cking great" about this construction?

You appear to be one proud member of the gold fish memory community (is that saying also trademarked by EAsy, just like "Soon"?).

Suppose the gun was 2000, but you bought it at 50% off, being 1000 BF.
The value at that particular time was 1000, so the 1000 actual funds you spent is 100% for you (basic economics) .

If you now have to pay 1000 to get the attachments, you have paid 1000 + 1000 = 100% + 100% = 200% in the end.

That's still a scam, but hey, whatever makes you happy!
(WAKE UP!)

No!!! U know why? When i bough it it was more expensive that new guns are now. I payd by sms- that was more expensive that now. When i bough my mp5 and now attachments that is still like a prise of old mp5 100%. Now u get more points 4 less money- in Poland. I spent 94% of real price old mp5 with attachments and i have more ammo and longer range. 6% off !!!!!!! (sorry 4 english)
04-02-2012, 01:44 PM | Post: #162
Offline NeedSomeHP 
(04-02-2012 11:41 AM)NellaF Wrote:  AND NO MORE NERFING PLEASE!!!!
04-02-2012, 01:46 PM | Post: #163
Offline Cloud90PL 
(04-02-2012 12:34 PM)whopper98 Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 12:13 PM)Night_Hunter Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 12:07 PM)Cloud90PL Wrote:  I'm still waiting for my permanent attachments that would make my weapons what they were before (or at least quite similar to what they were)
+3 owners should at least get: Heavy Barrel, Balanced stock and casket mags
^personal opinion

+3 owners could get their elite weapons back but no ability to cutomatize tham.
Also funds and credits prize will go down on some weapons,also some permanent
atachments for credits would be awesome.
^Personal Opinion Wink
Dude just buy a An-94 and than Holosight and CQC Ammo and youre odne. Its as good as before the update Big Grin
how many times we (legacy owners) have to say it? Its not about buying it, its about we already bought it and it was taken away. Why should I pay for something "permanent" twice?
BTW I'm gonna buy AN or any other weapon (MG36, M4 or 416 maybe AK and AEK and L96 when it finally kick in) but first I would like to see that I (or any buyer pre 1st DEC) wasn't really scammed...

[Image: cloudfpssig.jpg]

why do I even care.......
04-02-2012, 02:02 PM | Post: #164
Offline -Tigar- 
(03-02-2012 11:48 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 05:25 PM)-=OG=-Vercetti Wrote:  Halleluyah!

This comment says it all doesn't it? Tongue

???

Now we can buy our old permanent weapon again!

That is wicked!

[Image: mojss.png]
"Tiger! Tiger! burning bright in the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
04-02-2012, 02:23 PM | Post: #165
Offline nowiq 
Quote:Now we can buy our old permanent weapon again!

That is wicked!

Indeed Rolleyes

04-02-2012, 02:30 PM | Post: #166
Offline duttyzero 
WOOOOHOOOOO
04-02-2012, 02:55 PM | Post: #167
Offline Neil 
Thanks, EAsy!

[Image: neilblurred.png]

Playing since first day (30-11-2010) Languages: EN, DE
04-02-2012, 03:04 PM | Post: #168
Offline -=OG=-SkinnyG 
(04-02-2012 01:12 PM)St0mpy Wrote:  What about me? Am I of the faith too?

Wouldn't know.
Haven't seen you yelling halleluyah openly or positively commenting on someone who does!
Angel

EDIT: And your sig does not give anything away eitherTongue

EDIT2: Sorry, my bad. Just realised my mathematical collection reasoning is wrong (well, it has been 24 years since my last day of learning). The fact that both are halleluyah'ing and are OG members, does not mean all OG members share their feelings. I should have drunk my morning coffe before replying. I'll edit the original post accordingly.

[Image: jcAwqy0.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 03:42 PM by -=OG=-SkinnyG.)
04-02-2012, 03:05 PM | Post: #169
Offline AJoao611
(04-02-2012 02:28 AM)BurgerKingKong Wrote:  Alright. Now, just reduce +3 recoil and I'm willing to return.

NO! They shouldn't even have put the +3 guns and the legacy attachments in the 1st place! What they just need to do is remove the +3 guns and give to us who paid for the guns before 1st December some free attachments which would allow to make our guns as close as before. Simple and a much better option imo (since even just some more bullets and more 3 dmg is already an advantage others can't have, making it unbalanced)

(04-02-2012 02:49 AM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 02:14 AM)Echo8ERA Wrote:  Hmm. Extra Magazines works out better for my M14, but High Capacity Mags for my M95. Which to pick, which to pick...

Extra magazines are stupid when you are taking it for assault.
Take more ammo in 1 clip or extra damage. Not the increase in clip ...

M14 and M95 ain't for assault dude, why the hell did u say that to him if he was talking about his recon? Tongue
04-02-2012, 03:05 PM | Post: #170
Offline Zurgar 
Haha... Not that I bothered much with all this failure with legacy weapons.
But now this all does look like a scam...
I am now completely disappointed in people responsible for this game. In normal, honest self respecting projects when some things are changed and phased out a "buy back/refund" is provided. That's right thing to do. For example in League of Legends they are phasing dodge functionality out as it turned out as a bad idea. And they are offering refunds for items that had dodge in them.

What you guys did hare is just plain pathetic. You removed/changed functionality people payed for, you did not refund, you have back different stuff. And now you are bringing back in different form what you removed and making people pay for it again? No one who has brains will do it again. You guys don't have credibility and trust anymore.

Initially I thought that you pursuing right reasons nerfing weapons. Game was too much about base weapons, it was enough to play assault/medic with good weapon to be on top of any game. It was like rock/paper/scissors where rock beats everything else.
Using mortar/grande launcher/grenades/mines other skills/tools/weapons was ineffective waste of time pre nerf. It was more effective to solely use your primary weapon. Game was becoming too monotones with single strategies.
So even though on "refund" side you guys discredited yourself with nerf a lot overall I felt that you did a step in right direction. Now primary weapons were on same level as skills/secondary ways to get kills and points. Now it was making more sense to use other things as they were giving similar results.
And now it seems people will juts spend money, and get old elites again, and it will be same game as pre 20th, just people who invested in it before will be paying second time for this... Yeah right guys...

I am not spending a cent on this game anymore untill +3 weapons are removed and money that was spent on them is refunded. This is the right thing to do in such situations. Untill this is done I consider you guys not credible to deal with.
04-02-2012, 03:35 PM | Post: #171
Offline OneTyme 
This is the most ridiculous thing that I've ever seen. What they did before might not be illegal, but this HAS to be. I'll be God damned if I EVER give any money to a company that would do this to their customers. Try to make us buy something for permenant TWICE?!?! FU!

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
04-02-2012, 03:50 PM | Post: #172
Offline SilverPaladin 
I will agree. Permanent attachments are a step in the right direction, and there should be some applause...

*golf clap, single*

Yep, one clap, for one baby step.

For EAsy has yet to answer the classic question, in regards to permanent statistics:

"It depends on what the definition of 'is permanent', is."

I, for one, would love to see EAsy prove their definition of permanent statistics matches up with what most of the world seems to believe permanent means. I'm sure they understand what it would take in this situation, as it only has been repeated by us "vocal minority types" over and over during the past 6 weeks...

Silver Paladin
... - field doc / AutobotRatchet - vehicular doc / Kinshaya - sharpshooting demon / Shinflik - rapidly removing shins, elbows and heads...
[Image: closedbetabfhachievemen.png]
04-02-2012, 04:05 PM | Post: #173
Offline Asavath657 
Well well well, time to make the Saiga/spas 15/ usas need lv freakin 15 or something. Mabye higher. Do that and then i will be very happy, but this already pleases me.
04-02-2012, 04:16 PM | Post: #174
Offline SilverPaladin 
(04-02-2012 01:34 PM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 08:27 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  In Polish is a word " zajebiście": My mp5+3 is now better 45/4mags, better range and less recoil (not perfect but...). Shame that i must pay 2 times for same gun but i bought it in 50% off so now is like 100% of normal price. For me is ok. Now I'm again "god mode" player on maps. With all elite weapons elite 1911, elite mp5+3, elite spas15(dual), rpg, mines, granades, and MX25, and knife hehehe i am best killing machine on map.

What ever makes you happy (that's exactly the reaction slEAsy is counting on!), but what is "f_cking great" about this construction?

You appear to be one proud member of the gold fish memory community (is that saying also trademarked by EAsy, just like "Soon"?).

The value at that particular time was 1000, so the 1000 actual funds you spent is 100% for you (basic economics) .

If you now have to pay 1000 to get the attachments, you have paid 1000 + 1000 = 100% + 100% = 200% in the end.

(WAKE UP!)

No!!! U know why? When i bough it it was more expensive that new guns are now. I payd by sms- that was more expensive that now. When i bough my mp5 and now attachments that is still like a prise of old mp5 100%. Now u get more points 4 less money- in Poland. I spent 94% of real price old mp5 with attachments and i have more ammo and longer range. 6% off !!!!!!! (sorry 4 english)

How to explain this...

The value of something is determined by the market, not by what you paid for it...

Think of a TV. If you pay $400 for that TV, and it's price at the store drops to $350, are you going to be able to sell that TV for $400, even if you never used it?

Nope. Because if you try to charge $400 for it, someone will go to the store and pay the $350 to get it cheaper.

Same here. Who cares that the MP5 was once "200 zloty" (after SMS to BF conversion). If it now takes 50 zloty to buy the MP5, then it's a 50 zloty gun. The fact is that, if you could have bought the MP5 before 1 Dec at 50 zloty, and rebought the attachments at 138 zloty, you paid 188 zloty for a 50 zloty gun. Not a 6% savings, but nearly 400% more than what the gun is worth. Sorry if this Polish-American is misspelling the Polish currency, remember the name more than how to spell it...

Which is my stance. Who cares, in the end, how much I paid for a specific gun. Fact of the matter is that I paid that money once, why should I pay again to have what I once paid for? Especially since the terms I bought under were "permanent", not "rental" (which implies periodic payments for the service)...

Silver Paladin
... - field doc / AutobotRatchet - vehicular doc / Kinshaya - sharpshooting demon / Shinflik - rapidly removing shins, elbows and heads...
[Image: closedbetabfhachievemen.png]
04-02-2012, 04:38 PM | Post: #175
Offline AJoao611
(04-02-2012 04:16 PM)SilverPaladin Wrote:  

(WAKE UP!)

How to explain this...

The value of something is determined by the market, not by what you paid for it...

Think of a TV. If you pay $400 for that TV, and it's price at the store drops to $350, are you going to be able to sell that TV for $400, even if you never used it?

Nope. Because if you try to charge $400 for it, someone will go to the store and pay the $350 to get it cheaper.

Same here. Who cares that the MP5 was once "200 zloty" (after SMS to BF conversion). If it now takes 50 zloty to buy the MP5, then it's a 50 zloty gun. The fact is that, if you could have bought the MP5 before 1 Dec at 50 zloty, and rebought the attachments at 138 zloty, you paid 188 zloty for a 50 zloty gun. Not a 6% savings, but nearly 400% more than what the gun is worth. Sorry if this Polish-American is misspelling the Polish currency, remember the name more than how to spell it...

Which is my stance. Who cares, in the end, how much I paid for a specific gun. Fact of the matter is that I paid that money once, why should I pay again to have what I once paid for? Especially since the terms I bought under were "permanent", not "rental" (which implies periodic payments for the service)...

1- No, sir, no!
2- What is a zloty?
04-02-2012, 04:52 PM | Post: #176
Offline comesskrzyp5PL 
(04-02-2012 04:38 PM)AJoao611 Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 04:16 PM)SilverPaladin Wrote:  

(WAKE UP!)

How to explain this...

1- No, sir, no!
2- What is a zloty?

Polish "zloty" is a name of our money like $. 1$=4 PLN "zloty"
Yes U R right. I have paid 2 times for same gun - that is s...t and i hate EA 4 that . U R right on 100%. But... alweys less that normal price of old mp5 when BF was expensive ( 4 ex mp5 cost about 1/10 month payment in POLAND!!!!! When u got 1500$per month: mp5 costs 150$ and they stoled it 4 me and give a nice picture of a gun!!!!!!!!! .
04-02-2012, 05:13 PM | Post: #177
Offline Nahiyan 
why can't we use elite holosight on other weapons as well as the crappy +3 ones we bought it with?
04-02-2012, 05:26 PM | Post: #178
Offline Surfomca 
YEAY
04-02-2012, 05:52 PM | Post: #179
Offline redharvest 
(03-02-2012 08:38 PM)Night_Hunter Wrote:  Locks like ppl are to layz to type few words.Anyone chech how much permanent prize of parts cost?
Pls ppl tell me some minimal prizes of permanent parts?

Minimal prize is 3Funds for a holo for LMGs. or atleast it was so yesterday.

[Image: AAQ48Ke.gif]
04-02-2012, 05:56 PM | Post: #180
Offline .Grey.Fox. 
Finally they do something fair for all of us........