Hello There, Guest!

14-02-2012, 09:19 AM | Post: #621
Offline ::FRATELLINO:: 
Dec 20th update......

My saw is +3 now!!!!

Permanent Attachments..... i had before 20 dec!!!

Guys no spend money!!!

::FRATELLINO::
14-02-2012, 11:20 AM | Post: #622
Offline tufeet67 
(03-02-2012 05:49 PM)mono Wrote:  Possibly one of the best updates you've made in a while. Thank you.

Only one thing I don't really understand though;

(03-02-2012 01:32 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  Not only will you be leveling up your hero but you will be opening up yourself to new attachments, weapons and clothing.

Does this mean level requirements on clothing?
Since none of the clothing can be rented with credits, and there's only a fairly limited selection (compared to something like BFH, for instance), having a level req to pay cash for a passive non-enhancing item seems more than a bit odd.

I Feel that u should be able to rent clothing with credits cuz some people may not have credit cards and such they should allow people to rent everything
Wink
14-02-2012, 01:04 PM | Post: #623
Offline Spinal-Tap-UK 
I unlocked a Veteran look for my gun. Said it gives it a different colour so i bought it. No colour change to weapon though. Is this a bug?
14-02-2012, 02:03 PM | Post: #624
Offline Sumit.kadian 
well i wanted to test what weapon unlocks at what level so i made another account and i found that unlocks are bugged.
elite usas requires lvl 25(all classes) yet i can rent it on my lvl 21 assault, medic and lvl 20 recon
same with other weapons...i can rent xm8 although it requires lvl 22
elite spas 12 too which requires lvl 23
what the heck is this??

[Image: bebQy.png]

Division leader for BFP4F at The Legion. Join us at http://www.tl-clan.com
14-02-2012, 02:04 PM | Post: #625
Offline Mr.Profesional 
(14-02-2012 02:03 PM)Sumit.kadian Wrote:  well i wanted to test what weapon unlocks at what level so i made another account and i found that unlocks are bugged.
elite usas requires lvl 25(all classes) yet i can rent it on my lvl 21 assault, medic and lvl 20 recon
what the heck is this??

EASY FAIL AGAIN!

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 02:05 PM by Mr.Profesional.)
14-02-2012, 02:49 PM | Post: #626
Offline ay.j.eng 
(14-02-2012 01:04 PM)Spinal-Tap-UK Wrote:  I unlocked a Veteran look for my gun. Said it gives it a different colour so i bought it. No colour change to weapon though. Is this a bug?
Open the customization options for your weapon and select the new paint job and click Done.

(14-02-2012 02:03 PM)Sumit.kadian Wrote:  well i wanted to test what weapon unlocks at what level so i made another account and i found that unlocks are bugged.
what the heck is this??

Read the first post.
VitalBullet Wrote:This will likely make more difference to newer players as if you already own, or have previously rented an item it will automatically be unlocked, but if not you will need to reach the required level to take advantage of what unlocks can provide.

14-02-2012, 03:57 PM | Post: #627
Offline Sumit.kadian 
(14-02-2012 02:49 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  
what the heck is this??

Read the first post.
VitalBullet Wrote:This will likely make more difference to newer players as if you already own, or have previously rented an item it will automatically be unlocked, but if not you will need to reach the required level to take advantage of what unlocks can provide.

oh my bad Blush

[Image: bebQy.png]

Division leader for BFP4F at The Legion. Join us at http://www.tl-clan.com
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 03:58 PM by Sumit.kadian.)
14-02-2012, 07:09 PM | Post: #628
Offline goal30028 
nice i nlike it
14-02-2012, 08:27 PM | Post: #629
Offline GeneralSherman 
Introduce of DARRKNESS then REDNESS then WHITNESS!!!!
15-02-2012, 01:41 AM | Post: #630
Offline DanStark 
(03-02-2012 05:46 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 05:28 PM)Septuagint Wrote:  Silvanoshi, tell the guys i'm proud they did something right. Thanks for a positive post. Smile

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! Septuagint had something positive to say about the game? I didn't think I'd live to see the day Tongue.

Just kidding mate, I appreciate the fact that you speak your mind Smile .

Silvanoshi

Funny how you guys respond when something good is said about you, but not to the fact that you stole our weapons. GIVE MY GUNS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE!

EA is like a vending machine that eats your money.
15-02-2012, 03:58 AM | Post: #631
Offline VenomXZ 
This is a good update, but it's not good enough to make me come back. Nerf the shotguns, and maybe I'll consider it. 'Til then it's GTA IV and Fallout New Vegas for me. This update doesn't really do anything, though. Everyone who abused USAS already had it, so this doesn't affect them. If you think about it, most people already used the gun their best with, so there really is no point to this update besides to make it harder on new players.

[Image: 1qhEj9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 04:00 AM by VenomXZ.)
15-02-2012, 02:09 PM | Post: #632
Offline [D]Boestro 
i love di game
15-02-2012, 02:19 PM | Post: #633
Offline sn0wXz 
(07-02-2012 03:56 PM)SilverPaladin Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 11:55 AM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 10:40 PM)XDDante Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 05:22 PM)c2-BlackAdder Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 01:25 PM)misssska Wrote:  silvanoshi...why cant u answer to XDDantes question???
its a disclimination...u r answering only nooob questions..........

That says it all realy.
yeah is also noticed myself that Silvanoshi is only answering to his convenience...he only reads and answers as long as the question has nothing to do with refund for "+3" users,how despicable...
I have answered this on a number of occasions before. There are no plans to refund those who received +3 weapons. The +3 weapons provide the performance boost within the current game balance that is felt to be fair.

Silvanoshi

Thank you for your patience on this matter, I know it must suck to be hammered, repeatedly, by people asking the same question over and over again...

So, may I ask one thing, well, maybe 2...

1. What logic possessed you (as a group), to introduce these +3 weapons and call it balanced? Especially if we are to take you (as a group, for the rest of this post you = group) at your word that these weapons (or something equivalent or better than these) will be introduced at a later time? This, IMO, screams of "sorry noobs, you can't have the extra power because you missed the early days of OB and "supported" us..."
2. At first, the thought I had was the shift to the attachment system was purely to get off the "permanency wagon": sell through current permanent items - make stronger item to drive "repeated" sales - nerf back into balance once items get too strong (game breaking) - repeat - system that DICE had ran with through the veterans/elite system, in that rental only items drive repeated purchases without the introduction of new toys. Now that I see permanent attachments, I wonder why you can't/couldn't/won't make a "better" balance system by removing the whole extra "+3 tier", and instead issue a set of attachments that would closely approximate the prior veterans/elite specifications to all prior veterans/elite owners?

Yes, I know that I may be asking for "classified" internal decision making information, however, I feel that without knowing even the final rationales for these decisions all I see is a desire to shaft those of us who owned "permanent" weapons before by making us re-buy the stuff that gives us the specifications we had before 1 Dec (because the 1-20 Dec specs were in error and not due us).

Umm, you don't seriously expect a logical answer here do you? We get the gist, balance and laser accuracy blah blah, buy some attachments and make it somewhat close to pre dec *trollface*, sry bout the error in the legacy attachments, we dun goofed on that one; wait till we get dem shotgun/pistol owners next, casshh money baby!

On a serious note the prices are down, sponsorpay can bail some users out (not all), GL getting attachments and just don't buy any p4f funds if you can help it. Doesn't take much skill to kill a fail kid but with additional recoil it gives him time for cover at long range, close-medium range is still date-rape. If you fail and like to go 8/8 per round with 3-4k score you can buy nade booster for that crucial 5 kills a round, or airburst to help you take out those pesky flag cappers (idiots always capping flags, like wtf tryin to get 8 kills here in the duration of a whole round bra).

Ok I think its time for bed now, jesus lol.

/[Image: b_560_95.png]

BF3 Profile
15-02-2012, 02:48 PM | Post: #634
Offline novity24 
Shame Shame Shame. Permanent my ***!! My legacy was permanent and WHERE IS IT NOW??????
15-02-2012, 02:49 PM | Post: #635
Offline novity24 
DON'T FORGET!!!! EASY stole from us!!!!
15-02-2012, 03:31 PM | Post: #636
Offline CrazySniperGuy 
Permenant attachments are nice, but the "unlockable" costume pieces are just the same old crap we've always had, they're just less available now to new comers. Nice try EAsy... I guess.

I once heard a wise man say: The more you use the word "noob", the more it applies to you.
15-02-2012, 05:37 PM | Post: #637
Offline J1ha7 
Hi I stop played like allot of my friends after legacy was removed .. shame they made us feel like idiots spended theier money for sword .. and they got a stick ... so if you whant morepowerfull stick buy it a nail ... nvm .. just watching the update and have fun with your fails EA ...
what can i say
your phone games sucks ...
bf3 have the worst AI system ever ... Big Grin
but the good news is .. i used cracked bf3 ... and you didnt stole from me again ... ^_^ .. suck it up Big Grin

i whant to say something more .. when the game was release in "beta " was awsome it was pure war of skils realy good skils and now is Smile what pay to win or pay to have fun < free users are the meet Smile
advice for EA: when you hosting " a free game 2 things must be done 1 fairplay 2 BALANCE i didnt see the balance :you will say but you can rent them ... yes for how long ... 2-3 month and your money {ingame afcourse} will be over then EA thinks you will give some $ to rent it again
guess what ...allot of player just used the unintaler Tongue
and get back to the goold old fashion cs 1.6

[Image: 7418cd4c0561aacd36f72c22c9b3b9bb]
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 05:39 PM by J1ha7.)
16-02-2012, 02:39 AM | Post: #638
Offline daggerdog 
Rolleyes
(03-02-2012 06:09 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  You guys are honestly happy with the update? Really? I swear it's like battered wife syndrome in this community. You guys just keep coming back for more.

"Yay! I get the opportunity to Perma buy my gun. Again! Yay!"

Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool Me Twice. Shame on... You guys are morons.

So what? I'm supposed to be happy that I can rebuy my gun again? My god... No wonder SlEAsy gets away with stuff like the Dec 20th update. It's barely been 6 weeks. EAsy loves People with Goldfish memories and money...

I'm never putting money into this broken game again.
16-02-2012, 02:41 AM | Post: #639
Offline daggerdog 
well again they tell us it's a good thing When it is really just More cash grab and BUll -s---
16-02-2012, 08:50 AM | Post: #640
Offline ColemanV 
(16-02-2012 02:39 AM)daggerdog Wrote:  Rolleyes
(03-02-2012 06:09 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  You guys are honestly happy with the update? Really? I swear it's like battered wife syndrome in this community. You guys just keep coming back for more.

"Yay! I get the opportunity to Perma buy my gun. Again! Yay!"

Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool Me Twice. Shame on... You guys are morons.

So what? I'm supposed to be happy that I can rebuy my gun again? My god... No wonder SlEAsy gets away with stuff like the Dec 20th update. It's barely been 6 weeks. EAsy loves People with Goldfish memories and money...

I'm never putting money into this broken game again.

+3
Well said.

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB