Hello There, Guest!

10-02-2012, 12:31 PM | Post: #541
Offline privetjohnson 
remineds me of bad company 2 and bf3
10-02-2012, 01:17 PM | Post: #542
Offline legoww2 
Good update!Smile But still EA give me my money back!
10-02-2012, 01:53 PM | Post: #543
Offline Vladulain 
"Permanent"

I've heard that before.

10-02-2012, 01:57 PM | Post: #544
Offline XxBeCarefulxX 
Undecided I kinda dont like this UPDATE its is not cool the unlocking thing is not cool. Undecided
10-02-2012, 02:51 PM | Post: #545
Offline kazimi 
(10-02-2012 01:57 PM)XxBeCarefulxX Wrote:  Undecided I kinda dont like this UPDATE its is not cool the unlocking thing is not cool. Undecided

High level players don't care, low level players don't need to care. So they can save their money and learn to play with the default weapons.

If your team is losing, look at the scorebord and you will see me as the n° 1 of the enemy team.
10-02-2012, 04:23 PM | Post: #546
Offline DerDoc 
(03-02-2012 06:09 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  You guys are honestly happy with the update? Really? I swear it's like battered wife syndrome in this community. You guys just keep coming back for more.

"Yay! I get the opportunity to Perma buy my gun. Again! Yay!"

Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool Me Twice. Shame on... You guys are morons.

So what? I'm supposed to be happy that I can rebuy my gun again? My god... No wonder SlEAsy gets away with stuff like the Dec 20th update. It's barely been 6 weeks. EAsy loves People with Goldfish memories and money...

I'm never putting money into this broken game again.

I just don't give a crap anymore, this game died right after the dec 20th update. Now they try to screw new players. Well guys just go ahead, but don't start crying if EASY starts to take all your "permanent" guns, attachments and clothing away again. Battlefield Play4'Free' Yeah right!! They should call it Play4Double, Play4ExtreemMuchMoney or BUYBF3....

Thanks EA for the playtime before the 20th dec update (these where the good days). Now I am not going spend another cent in this game.

DON'T SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME!!!!
10-02-2012, 05:50 PM | Post: #547
Offline Hans95 
(10-02-2012 04:23 PM)DerDoc Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 06:09 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  You guys are honestly happy with the update? Really? I swear it's like battered wife syndrome in this community. You guys just keep coming back for more.

"Yay! I get the opportunity to Perma buy my gun. Again! Yay!"

Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool Me Twice. Shame on... You guys are morons.

So what? I'm supposed to be happy that I can rebuy my gun again? My god... No wonder SlEAsy gets away with stuff like the Dec 20th update. It's barely been 6 weeks. EAsy loves People with Goldfish memories and money...

I'm never putting money into this broken game again.

I just don't give a crap anymore, this game died right after the dec 20th update. Now they try to screw new players. Well guys just go ahead, but don't start crying if EASY starts to take all your "permanent" guns, attachments and clothing away again. Battlefield Play4'Free' Yeah right!! They should call it Play4Double, Play4ExtreemMuchMoney or BUYBF3....

Thanks EA for the playtime before the 20th dec update (these where the good days). Now I am not going spend another cent in this game.

DON'T SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME!!!!
+1.
P(l)ayers are like chicken, happy to go to the slaughterhouse.
10-02-2012, 07:02 PM | Post: #548
Offline MinteCreatza 
I have lvl 20 and I have my old gear and my only gun I've bought forever with credits from the game AN-94 ABAKAN. I didn't get any of the unlockable ones. How do I get them? Do I have to start another account? Wouldn't be fare to give the unlockable stuff?
10-02-2012, 07:27 PM | Post: #549
Offline Szarafinski 
Very Good Idea Big Grin

"This guy is badass" - Albert Einstein

"It feels good doin' it. If you gotta problem, blame somebody else" - George W. Bush
10-02-2012, 08:24 PM | Post: #550
Offline IxAMxTHExREAPER 
I dont understand why people say "EAsy".. is it supposed to be offensive? because I thought EA stood for Electronic Arts. "EAsy" sounds like they make life easy. So... doesn't get the point across. Is it supposed to sound like you know what you're talking about? All I know, is, if you want to make fun of EA, you should call them Electronic Asses. Cause thats what they are.
10-02-2012, 08:27 PM | Post: #551
Online -=OG=-SkinnyG 
(10-02-2012 08:24 PM)IxAMxTHExREAPER Wrote:  I dont understand why people say "EAsy".. is it supposed to be offensive? because I thought EA stood for Electronic Arts. "EAsy" sounds like they make life easy. So... doesn't get the point across. Is it supposed to sound like you know what you're talking about? All I know, is, if you want to make fun of EA, you should call them Electronic Asses. Cause thats what they are.

EA is the publisher, EAsy the developer

[Image: cUNj97G.png]
10-02-2012, 08:57 PM | Post: #552
Offline XdoctordroidX2 
Well until this I was never going to pay money....But you got my $27 now!I love that you can use the attachments on all your weapons after buying the attachments.
10-02-2012, 08:59 PM | Post: #553
Online -=OG=-SkinnyG 
(10-02-2012 08:57 PM)XdoctordroidX2 Wrote:  Well until this I was never going to pay money....But you got my $27 now!I love that you can use the attachments on all your weapons after buying the attachments.

For as long as it will last

[Image: cUNj97G.png]
10-02-2012, 09:40 PM | Post: #554
Offline [HDG]John 
This is the first good update in months!
But don't try to look like Battlefield 3 too much. Keep this game separated from BF3, keep it to the epic game it was in the first months. Don't update too much, a lot of people will stop playing this game if you keep updating every single thing.
10-02-2012, 09:41 PM | Post: #555
Offline Klingon.Dentist 
(10-02-2012 08:57 PM)XdoctordroidX2 Wrote:  Well until this I was never going to pay money....But you got my $27 now!I love that you can use the attachments on all your weapons after buying the attachments.

Good for you. EAsy would love to have more of your money after they issue next line of attachments you'll need to have. Not that I want to bash you for having money to spend here but I envy you for knowing who you are dealing with so you can decide willingly to accept such relationship. I would love to have had that knowledge before I have spent single cent here.

AKA Hamush. BF P$F future update:

* more levels. bought extra tp? tough luck.
* attachments upgrade.
- +3 weapons in store, and +5 later.
- buff tier3 hp toughness.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! [Image: 7aqc76e]
10-02-2012, 11:08 PM | Post: #556
Offline XDDante 
bumping it up with a song tha fits perfectly with everything is this thread

Nine Inchs Nails - The hands that feeds

You're keeping in step in the line
Got your chin held high and you feel just fine
'Cause you do what you're told
But inside your heart it is black and it's hollow and it's cold

Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?
Do you wanna change it?

[Image: showsig.php?id=68037e91858867d756e9cb16c0822e2f]
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 11:09 PM by XDDante.)
10-02-2012, 11:44 PM | Post: #557
Offline OneTyme 
(03-02-2012 01:32 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
Unlockables

Check out the new unlock system which brings with it new meaning to rising through the ranks. Not only will you be leveling up your hero but you will be opening up yourself to new attachments, weapons and clothing along the way.

This will likely make more difference to newer players as if you already own, or have previously rented an item it will automatically be unlocked, but if not you will need to reach the required level to take advantage of what unlocks can provide.

More and more items are unlocked as you level up... Below is an example of the notice you will receive after you unlock an item and return to the game menu and you can expect to unlock items EVERY level/

[Image: unlockables_screen2.gif]

The next screenshot shows what the in game store will look like. As you can see each locked item displays the level at which it is unlock as well as a progress bar giving you a quick first glance impression letting you know how close you are to unlocking the it. Attachments also have a similar display and progress bar.

[Image: unlockables_screen1.jpg]

Items need to be unlocked on a per character basis so if you unlock a shotgun for your Medic you will need to unlock it again for your Engineer.

So there you have it soldiers, it's time to buckle down and fight your way to the top, progress to getting your hand on better gear and proving you have what it takes to take the fight to the battlefield in style.

Feel free to leave any comments you have in this thread and let us know what you think.

[Image: BFP4F---Permanent-Attachments-v3.jpg]

Permanent Attachments

Today is going to mark another big change in Battlefield Play4Free as we are introducing the sought after Permanent price points to ALL weapon attachments as well as reducing attachment rental prices (Funds only) across the board.

That's right, all weapon attachments can now be purchased PERMANENTLY and as always, all weapon attachments will still work across all of the class specific weapon you purchased them for so don't forget, if you buy an attachment on lets say one sniper rifle you can use it on all other sniper rifles too.

This change is in effect as of right now so head on over to the in-game store and customize your weapons the way they suit you.

"...all weapon attachments can now be purchased PERMANENTLY..."

LMAO!!! Yeah right. Like we haven't heard that crazy lie before.

If any of you are smart, you will not listen to these numbnuts when they say something about permanent. It's a lie and they want you to buy it so in a few months they can take it from you and make you buy it again. IT"S ALL A BOLD FACE LIE!!!

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
11-02-2012, 12:08 AM | Post: #558
Offline Prof.Oak 
Lets forget about the +3 ******** and just give us our permanent attachments! We already paid for them. Be nice and just give them back to us. Save yourself the embarrassment. If you agree with me then /sign.

[Image: 66becc25ecdf3be72003b228fb70157aa90ab8f0.png]
11-02-2012, 12:35 AM | Post: #559
Offline rBok6 
The only good thing I see from this update, is that now noobs won't be able to buy the USAS12 if It isn't unlocked yet Smile Good thing.
But BoosterField Pay-to-Win still is a game so unbalaced and I hate that.
All default weapons and their ridiculous recoil are a lie and the nerfed weapons like the M16A2 even when its only firing mode is burst (3 shots) You can't even hit any s**t because the recoil is SO bulls**t. and the same happens with many other weapons. Only people that can buy funds attachments can actually aim barely good. And the AMMO! WTF! a standar magazine should have 30 bullets! not 20! unless You're stingy bastard *cough* (EAsy) that sends your soilders to war with a 20-round magazine. I haven't spend not even 1 cent on this game yet and I won't until I see it becomes more balanced.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 01:01 AM by rBok6.)
11-02-2012, 01:51 AM | Post: #560
Offline whosyourdaddy97 
there should be clothes that can be purchased with credits Dodgy