Hello There, Guest!

10-02-2012, 01:24 AM | Post: #521
Offline RageMojo 
(09-02-2012 11:00 PM)SilentChaos01 Wrote:  EAsy Studios has done a good job managing Battlefield Play4Free.

Slowly, this game is becoming Battlefield 2 and/or Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Which is great! Ranking, customization, kits, etc.

All it needs now is a new game mode such as Rush, and possibly removing boosters to make the game somewhat perfect! Apart from the Legacy deal...

Good job EA. Keep it up!

AHAHAHAHA is this a joke?? Have you played BF2 or BFBC2? This doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as those games.
10-02-2012, 01:53 AM | Post: #522
Offline JosephN 
(03-02-2012 06:09 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  You guys are honestly happy with the update? Really? I swear it's like battered wife syndrome in this community. You guys just keep coming back for more.

"Yay! I get the opportunity to Perma buy my gun. Again! Yay!"

Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool Me Twice. Shame on... You guys are morons.

So what? I'm supposed to be happy that I can rebuy my gun again? My god... No wonder SlEAsy gets away with stuff like the Dec 20th update. It's barely been 6 weeks. EAsy loves People with Goldfish memories and money...

I'm never putting money into this broken game again.

qft

http://kotaku.com/5874538/battlefield-pl...-customers
10-02-2012, 02:02 AM | Post: #523
Offline PeTiTCoeuR[FR] 
(03-02-2012 05:28 PM)Septuagint Wrote:  Silvanoshi, tell the guys i'm proud they did something right. Thanks for a positive post. Smile

... and tell them i wont buy any other attachments... last forever, as they used to say.

I've paid for weapon in each class, and now, when i see the differnce between my mp5 +3 (new name) that i've paid, and the classic mp5, what is the difference ? 5 bullets.

difference between my M95 + 3 and the classic ??? 2 bullets...

it's over for the guys from the BC.
10-02-2012, 02:10 AM | Post: #524
Offline RageMojo 
(10-02-2012 01:53 AM)JosephN Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 06:09 PM)GarTZilla Wrote:  You guys are honestly happy with the update? Really? I swear it's like battered wife syndrome in this community. You guys just keep coming back for more.

"Yay! I get the opportunity to Perma buy my gun. Again! Yay!"

Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool Me Twice. Shame on... You guys are morons.

So what? I'm supposed to be happy that I can rebuy my gun again? My god... No wonder SlEAsy gets away with stuff like the Dec 20th update. It's barely been 6 weeks. EAsy loves People with Goldfish memories and money...

I'm never putting money into this broken game again.

qft

ReQuoted for Truth.

I guess some people like to be abused and ripped off.
10-02-2012, 02:15 AM | Post: #525
Offline y-not-die 
(03-02-2012 05:35 PM)LittleBigCannon Wrote:  now just nerf the shotguns

shot guns suce 10 ft away DONT GET SO CLOSE and u win

..... need real money [AKA not F2P] to buy perm atch.. DAM people must not for see the same thing hapning well i do no cash in this game

Smile healing is just part of the game
10-02-2012, 02:31 AM | Post: #526
Offline tekbot 
all this is was a distraction away from the fact they ripped people off .. after months of fighting to get something they give us something ... but at a price .... if the people who bought the guns have the re-buy what they owned then its still just a rip off.

there is never going to be a update to makeup for what you did unless it benefits the people who already put there money into this game. You stole peoples item and have been trying to sell them back ever since

i have yet to even try this game since the patch and will refuse to in till there is a change that will not show us how greedy you are.

Assault - 23
Recon - 20
Engineer - 20
Medic - 8
10-02-2012, 03:18 AM | Post: #527
Offline ratchet626 
when i got level 8 it said unlock 8 and when i closed it it said the same!!!! help mee!!!!!
10-02-2012, 05:35 AM | Post: #528
Offline Tempo_Rarity 
Rented an M95 and an M24 and you know what ? A head shot is a kill shot , and I get more of them with the M24 ... I see an M24 purchase in the near future ... Perhaps a Claymore boost too ... Oh , okay , a Mortar boost too ...
In some weird way , the 'imbalances' that everyone mentions is actually pretty indicative of the true nature of war and battle . Congrats EA , on the improvements and the continued 'mayhem' as it continually evolves .
You've made an amazing product for your efforts .
P.S. ... Played BF3 on a console . L O V E to watch the phosphorous sniper bullets as they fly towards the target , and , W O W that a house has no protection from explosives !

Wise Man Say : Don't Shoot Mouth Off Unless Brain Loaded
Tempo_Rarity - R . . . HeadFood - M -+- Squeamish - A . . . Hammerfix - E
10-02-2012, 06:09 AM | Post: #529
Offline Hummer98766 
I tottaly agree this keeps pumping out useless update and its giving me the shitz
10-02-2012, 06:29 AM | Post: #530
Offline SeppSpeckman 
BF offer me the assault precisionkid, 4 days ago. Because it last for ever, i bought it. My account allows to purchase it, without buying new Funds. The Extensions was purchased, i also can see it in my Purtchasehistory. After 4 days waiting on what i'am paying for i thougt: Did i make somethings wrong??? I try agane, 2 times. So i bought this PRECISIONSKID 3 times, but you only take my money...... Since 4 Days I've been waiting on a reply, or statement from the BF- team but nothing.....

This game is realy a Nr. One Game, but hoe This team treats his customers is realy worth.... Month ago i bought also extensions, no its wrong, i bought better weapons there also was written: last forever, but forever wont last long, but i can use this weapons a few month, before they are gwtting worthless and also the Ammo i carry (3 times 20 Bullets) are worthless, need per kill one full metall jacket. The weapons are from left to right, up and down.....
Enough for me (like for other) to be angry about this, but slowly i'am comming down agane. Now this offer, i bought it 3 times.... what to hell should i do to get the Extension i bought and the funds back i purchased 2 times to much????
Can anyone help me?
10-02-2012, 07:46 AM | Post: #531
Offline im.blood.crazed 
I THINK WHILE WE HAVE NEW ATTACHMENTS , WE SHOULD ALSO HAVE A NEW MAP. HOW ABOUT A MAP WHERE THERE IS NO BULDINGS JUST LIKE A FOREST LIKE A SWAMP. SOO WE HAVE TO CROSS THE SWAMP IN ORDER TO KILL OUR ENEMY , ALSO IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO CROUCH ON OR BELLY AND NOT HAVE TO HOLD DOWN THE CROUCH BUTTON.:HOPEFULLY
10-02-2012, 07:52 AM | Post: #532
Offline DocGirgl 
(03-02-2012 05:53 PM)mono Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 05:40 PM)St0mpy Wrote:  Bottom line for the legacy people is that we still have to re-buy what we already owned. Not really pleased about that in light of the fact our legacy weapons still have huge recoil and deviation.

Technically, with some of the attachments we can now permanently buy better parts than those we'd already owned.

Doesn't really help to support their 'legacy attachments are unbalanced' argument :/

+1

Don`t buy this crap. we have done that before. Then they wanted to "balance" the game and took everything we have bought "FOREVER" away !!!! And of course without refund !!!

Don`t make the same mistake. Idea
10-02-2012, 07:52 AM | Post: #533
Offline im.blood.crazed 
I THINK INSTEAD OF ATTACHMENTS WE NEEED NEW MAPS THESE FEW MAPS ARE GETTIN KIND OF BORING , LETS HAVE A MAP WERE THERE ARE NO BUILDING ORCARS AND PLANS. LIKE A SWAMP MAP SOO WE ALL CAN HAVE A REAL WAR.
10-02-2012, 09:00 AM | Post: #534
Offline Ihat3urm0m 
now make the guns un nerfed and every1 is happy
10-02-2012, 09:02 AM | Post: #535
Offline GottamPootis 
Even if you did make perm attachments, even if you did nerf the boosters and even if you did buff our +3's a bit ITS STILL FKING FRAUD!!!

ITS NOT WHAT I BOUGHT, ITS JUST !THAT! EASY!!

YOURE TELLING ME "ohhh look perma attachments SOOO NICE! but you gotta pay!"
ITS LIKE RE-PAYING !AGAIN!!!!

AND THEN YOURE ALL LIKE "we totally care about the community" NO YOU DONT!
FRAUD !IS! FRAUD! YOU BASTARDS FROM EASY ONLY WANT OUR MONEY, STUPID FKING !PRICKS!
THE ATTACHMENTS DONT EVEN MAKE UP FOR IT! I'D RATHER HAVE 36 BULLETS WITH MY SCAR FOR NOT HAVING THIS GIGANTIC RECOIL! THE SCAR USED TO BE THE MOST ACCURATE RIFLE BUT NOW, EVEN MY P226 IS BETTER! ITS NOT EVEN REALISTIC! but i guess it wont help if we write this all the time, they wont listen of course! All i wanna do is that i want to warn all of you guys! Never pay for anything again NEVER! they will not have enough funds so they'll have to come up with something new! P.S: they had to remove legacy because they made a mistake in coding but they could've just went back to our normal non-legacy weapons. They planned it all, FOR THE MONEY!!!

Pootis Poot 'cause the pootis poot.
Poot pootis 'cause the Pooti pootis.
Pooti Pootis 'cause the pootis poot.
10-02-2012, 09:36 AM | Post: #536
Offline Killbot.exe 
I already bought a whole lot of great guns, then you a-holes nerfed them and now you expect me to be happy to have to re-buy them?

Are you kidding me? You think I trust these dev-head-cases to let me keep an attachment PERMANENTLY?!

I BOUGHT ELITE WEAPONS "permanently" AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE?

I come back on this site to see if they fixed what they f-ed up and of course I only see that they stooped even lower. Thieves and liars.

scammers
10-02-2012, 10:31 AM | Post: #537
Offline TalkingDog 
It will cost them nothing to give us attachments and they will get a lot of good will in return, but instead they are trying to squeeze a little more money out of us and creating a lot of bad will.
10-02-2012, 11:19 AM | Post: #538
Offline ChazzyChazz 
Wow! With this update you gave me a reason to continue playing this game! Smile
I'm 17 lvl Medic. What about the things that are unlockable at lower levels? Will I get them too when I reach 18 lvl? Or only the ones that are marked for unlock in the store?
10-02-2012, 12:20 PM | Post: #539
Offline DarthWolf 
Doesnt this way of playing force "good beginning players' to play way under their capabilities?

High Level players, is no 'skill' exept patience.
People. how bad they are, will reach high levels. eventually..

This system will let the "dayly bad players with lots of time' wipe out the better skilled casual gamers.

You chase away millions of casual players this way..
10-02-2012, 12:24 PM | Post: #540
Offline TehSnake586 
It does look like a good chance for a beginner like me. Sorry fpr you guys had to waste your cash on "permament" attaachments...