Hello There, Guest!

09-02-2012, 12:42 AM | Post: #461
Offline Hazmat3 
Great, now why did I pay about 2 times the amount for the same gun, before the update? Can I at least get a refund for the extra credits paid for the gun before the price dropped?
09-02-2012, 12:45 AM | Post: #462
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-02-2012 12:42 AM)Psyco43 Wrote:  Great, now why did I pay about 2 times the amount for the same gun, before the update? Can I at least get a refund for the extra credits paid for the gun before the price dropped?

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

Uh, NO.

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
09-02-2012, 12:48 AM | Post: #463
Offline BuckTester 
(09-02-2012 12:24 AM)mr.tunami Wrote:  you are the first blue ive seen in a few months

Did you go on a walkabout in the Australian desert for a few months?

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
09-02-2012, 12:51 AM | Post: #464
Offline XDDante 
(09-02-2012 12:24 AM)mr.tunami Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 01:32 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
Unlockables

Check out the new unlock system which brings with it new meaning to rising through the ranks. Not only will you be leveling up your hero but you will be opening up yourself to new attachments, weapons and clothing along the way.

This will likely make more difference to newer players as if you already own, or have previously rented an item it will automatically be unlocked, but if not you will need to reach the required level to take advantage of what unlocks can provide.

More and more items are unlocked as you level up... Below is an example of the notice you will receive after you unlock an item and return to the game menu and you can expect to unlock items EVERY level/

[Image: unlockables_screen2.gif]

The next screenshot shows what the in game store will look like. As you can see each locked item displays the level at which it is unlock as well as a progress bar giving you a quick first glance impression letting you know how close you are to unlocking the it. Attachments also have a similar display and progress bar.

[Image: unlockables_screen1.jpg]

Items need to be unlocked on a per character basis so if you unlock a shotgun for your Medic you will need to unlock it again for your Engineer.

So there you have it soldiers, it's time to buckle down and fight your way to the top, progress to getting your hand on better gear and proving you have what it takes to take the fight to the battlefield in style.

Feel free to leave any comments you have in this thread and let us know what you think.

[Image: BFP4F---Permanent-Attachments-v3.jpg]

Permanent Attachments

Today is going to mark another big change in Battlefield Play4Free as we are introducing the sought after Permanent price points to ALL weapon attachments as well as reducing attachment rental prices (Funds only) across the board.

That's right, all weapon attachments can now be purchased PERMANENTLY and as always, all weapon attachments will still work across all of the class specific weapon you purchased them for so don't forget, if you buy an attachment on lets say one sniper rifle you can use it on all other sniper rifles too.

This change is in effect as of right now so head on over to the in-game store and customize your weapons the way they suit you.

you are the first blue ive seen in a few months

and probably the only one you will ever see...seem's that EAsy's employees answering questions is some sort of endangered species now on this days lol...

[Image: showsig.php?id=68037e91858867d756e9cb16c0822e2f]
09-02-2012, 12:58 AM | Post: #465
Offline FastRate 
now we wont see as much low lv players with elite weapons
09-02-2012, 01:10 AM | Post: #466
Offline TheWieszakk 
now we dont see as much low lvl players because of total owning high levles players or we will see only rich low lvl players.
If EA make theese lock's on weapons, so there should be rank locks on servers.. because now any 25 lvl man have +200% more advantage vs low lvl .
But why does we all write here ? EA will not read it, and they don't change nothing for us. They only think how to get more money
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 01:15 AM by TheWieszakk.)
09-02-2012, 01:11 AM | Post: #467
Offline cHaOsOfWar 
Looks like its time for a sale on "Battle" Funds... #IMHO

[Image: cHaOsOfWarP4F.png]
Battlefield "only" player - Since 1942
09-02-2012, 01:23 AM | Post: #468
Offline xprivatexdude 
No more elites USAS-12 NOOBS

09-02-2012, 02:01 AM | Post: #469
Offline -lemme_fix_that- 
This still means we'll have to buy them though, doesn't it?
09-02-2012, 03:20 AM | Post: #470
Offline gunsmakedaworld 
the unlocking things suck man cuz when ur a lvl one u don't get what u want with ur starting 500 credits so it's a waste love the new outfits though
09-02-2012, 03:55 AM | Post: #471
Offline AbdulEllahib 
Its funny how the new outfits have a man with a normal hat, its like going to war as if they are iron man.
You need a helmet, pads, and obviously you wear armour, this is nice, but is missing somethings.

[Image: signaturebfp4f.png]

09-02-2012, 04:24 AM | Post: #472
Offline [ST6]mFien 
Ok I can see the greatness in this move, but tell me I didn't see this coming a mile back when u robbed all your supporting players of their purchased items and ill tell you your a liar.

The best part is, many of the upset players (who I reiterate supported the game) would've accepted the permanent attachments to make their guns at least remotely similar to what they bought, however, you wouldn't even do that, and now ur releasing them for 1000 Funds? LMAO

This is getting better and better, I love how you guys keep putting salt laced band-aids on the wound, yea it looks like a band-aid, that helps, but ur just burning ur people even more with every half step towards the right thing u take.

Luckily for you I have given up all hope in EA or anyone affiliated with them and I've decided I'll never work on an EA project nor purchase anything manufactured/produced by EA with my money again, and will aggressively dissuade anyone considering it.

Thus I, even after playing this game for so long, have no interest in keeping up with the ridiculous arse backward actions you take, just so happened I decided I'd see if you guys ever developed a conscience since i left and the first thing i see is one of ur salt laced band-aids at the top of the news list.

Good Luck criminals, and good riddance,

~mFien

[Image: MoreFienSig-1.png]

If there is a Sin, then there is a Sinner too...
-mFIEN-
Click here to visit the lair of ST6!
09-02-2012, 04:31 AM | Post: #473
Offline MestreMinete 
No more USAS noobs, but still NOOBS will lvl up and will buy that elite usas, and i still think that weapon is OP becouse you just dont need to aim, if they start to use it again we will see alot of USAS on the servers, all the other weapons will be off no interest becouse they will get OP by USAS. I like to play with SMG but with the room full of USAS i have to use granedes to kill or else i i have to go and get one to equalise the gameplay.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 04:35 AM by MestreMinete.)
09-02-2012, 04:56 AM | Post: #474
Offline trollbob2 
decent update Smile
09-02-2012, 05:27 AM | Post: #475
Offline Numot 
Nice to see we have premanent attachments now. Now you just need to give free premament attachments to all of us that are STILL STUCK WITH +3 GUN THAT ARE NOT THE GUN WE PAYED FOR. For god sakes fix your mistake already. The sad thing is now you are selling guns that are just like the ones we payed for befotre that you gave us +3 weapons for. How about you turn all +3 guns into iron man guns, make it right.
09-02-2012, 09:56 AM | Post: #476
Offline Gilbert0Mend0za 
Bollocks!!! You are making people pay for what they have already bought. This just makes me more determined to never give you guys a brass zack. Make permanent attachments available for silver credits is the decent thing to do (apart from giving us what we paid for).
09-02-2012, 09:57 AM | Post: #477
Offline supaoli 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBkdSV1Y8iI

[Image: BF33_supaoli%20_red_-60.png]
[/php][/code]
09-02-2012, 10:38 AM | Post: #478
Offline Meatstorm 
Great!!! Now just GIVE the permanent attachments to people who ALREADY PAID for this through the Elite's.

holding my breath... Rolleyes

You say these new permanent attachments will "Last Forever"? Now where have I heard that before...
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 10:41 AM by Meatstorm.)
09-02-2012, 10:43 AM | Post: #479
Offline xJaegermeisterx 
(08-02-2012 05:18 AM)Ghostrider0067 Wrote:  Seems to me that removing the +3 and giving users permanent attachments in compensation would be more balanced than letting said users get new attachments while keeping the +3 (+2?) damage and extra ammo.
Not really. Here's the difference: we paid to have something better than the norm, and that was stripped from us. Giving us free attachments to add to base weapons would defeat the purpose of us paying real money for those exclusive items in the first place. While it might seem fair to you and to anyone coming into the game now, it's not fair to those of us who have been robbed by the crooks known as EAsy.
[/quote]

I see it differently. We paid to have the best weapons available. Anyone else could buy them if they had the money. We did not pay for something that would be unavailable to other players. Other players can never get +3 guns (or maybe there will be a sale eventually...), so they are an unfair advantage. On the other hand, giving us free attachments would give us the best guns available, even if they were still worse than the weapons we originally purchased.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 10:44 AM by xJaegermeisterx.)
09-02-2012, 01:15 PM | Post: #480
Offline DareDevilD 
it don't work corect. freezzz the interface, when your lvl up.