Hello There, Guest!

26-01-2012, 10:00 PM | Post: #1
Offline Dipyrone 
Since 2000 I play BF (1942) believe it is time enough to have learned to take aim and make good points. Always write a minimum of 10 per game. Lately I find myself concerned about the attitude of some players.

The other day one told me to report it because it kills in one shot in the head, it seems that his rule is that it takes more than a headshot.Undecided Another said he would report me because I use two weapons (booster) and that's not possible, is a cheat or hack from me.Undecided

We say again the same in the @red-clan.com server, which was not illegal but if not "ethical" to have two weapons. As I was finishing the game (24/14) a player says to another that I was an aimbot and decided to kick it to me leaving me out of the game and server.

Thus, because that happens is a aimbot, I was removed. In my years of BF game ever wear anything that, when you get used to the way you play you do not need any of that. I think they're getting mediocre players and we must not allow this game into something mediocre.

Thank you all for reading my message.

Return to original Battlefield spirit of fight.
26-01-2012, 10:07 PM | Post: #2
Offline 2Bad 
Noobs will always be noobs

just go to another server and kick some ass there

[Image: rh0q7xbct4a9lbgerr8g.jpg]
26-01-2012, 10:32 PM | Post: #3
Offline c2-BlackAdder 
Yes, why play in the sandpit with 5yr olds when you can play on the building site with adults.
26-01-2012, 10:37 PM | Post: #4
Offline Dipyrone 
(26-01-2012 10:32 PM)c2-BlackAdder Wrote:  Yes, why play in the sandpit with 5yr olds when you can play on the building site with adults.

Please, let your server know where adults play alone?
thx Big Grin

26-01-2012, 10:50 PM | Post: #5
Offline Assimus:) 
feel the steel server kick you for +3 and normal version of the same gun? LOL. Don't worry after I c4 them 20-30 times they kick me too. Smile

/[Image: b_560_95.png]

BF3 Profile
27-01-2012, 12:37 AM | Post: #6
Offline Dipyrone 
yes kick me for use on my M249 +3 of range. Confused They think I am cheater Confused

27-01-2012, 12:42 AM | Post: #7
Offline Leopard502 
What happened to the guy on you're sig??? Sad

[Image: awesomesk.png]

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. ~ Leopard507
27-01-2012, 03:14 AM | Post: #8
Offline Dipyrone 
ready ! Wink

27-01-2012, 04:54 AM | Post: #9
Offline shockwave24 
i never got kicked for an unnecessary reason before....
27-01-2012, 02:53 PM | Post: #10
Offline Dipyrone 
Is my first kick on 12 years with BF player. The problem with red-clan.com is already clear, there was a misunderstanding of language, nothing more. Big Grin