Hello There, Guest!

29-01-2012, 01:17 PM | Post: #281
Offline DoktorSimon 
the only thing that i dont like in this game is that there are no rag dolls. will be in future?
29-01-2012, 02:15 PM | Post: #282
Offline CroGamer10 
OMG! Thats all i can say. OMG! They "repaired" lighting and then expect us to fight. Give us something to fight with first. Repair d**n weapons first!

[Image: 2yx1yxk.png]
Member of CEF
29-01-2012, 03:48 PM | Post: #283
Offline Gotcha2 
(12-01-2012 05:33 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  great but have you thought of that ? :
- now the recon will spot EAsily the ennemy's , so they will aim with their mortar ( boosted ) more accuratly .
- it will be the snipers heaven ...
- ouch my eyes , too bright !

snipers heaven indeed!
live with it! Tongue

[Image: su4p.png]
29-01-2012, 04:20 PM | Post: #284
Offline MaFiiA 
Karkand is amazing now!!
29-01-2012, 04:25 PM | Post: #285
Offline zockerapple 
this game was perfect
now its awesome
fucking december update
29-01-2012, 04:42 PM | Post: #286
Offline FreeRunner11 
(23-01-2012 03:30 AM)Arteaga47 Wrote:  this is awsome! i know this is just a free game but could they make just a few more maps please!!!!!!

YES...that would be nice Big Grin
29-01-2012, 06:15 PM | Post: #287
Offline DeltaForce2nd 
(28-01-2012 10:52 AM)AtomicBaboon Wrote:  Thanks for the comments and feedback, I appreciate it.

Please keep them focused on art, and the more constructive and detailed(map, display settings, class, etc...) your feedback is the more likely it will be considered.

Plus, if you ever have the time, you should take a look at some images of the game from 6-9 months ago (pre/Dragon Valley) and compare them to how things are now. I'll try to find some time to put up a comparison, but you might be suprised how many little tweaks and fixes we've done to all parts of the visuals. I'll try to do put up comparisons soon-ish.

See you on the battlefield!

-AB

I like the couch on Sharqi.
29-01-2012, 10:19 PM | Post: #288
Offline soliderjoe1281 
(24-01-2012 04:17 PM)[surrogate] Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 05:34 PM).Dracula Wrote:  Man, this update is a downgrade for players who use low or super low setting, that's the problem Wink

I can see your point (high visibility, if you excuse the lame joke Wink ) but I've been aiming at a different issue:

Almost everyone should be able to run this game on medium if his or her PC is a child of the third millennium, so there is absolutely no need to even think about low settings.

I assume that most of those playing on low (or super low, mother of christ) settings are probably doing so because they hope for advantages (no grass, no fog or particles, etc.) and thus I completely welcome the reduced range provided by low settings. If you choose to cheat or to glitch or whatever you like to call it, it is fair enough that you have to live with the consequences that come with it... Wink
(coughs extremely loud) cheat?Huh
excuse you but i use the super low settings and not by choice!Exclamation
if i had the proper computer yyou'd see me playin' on super high for fu---ing out loud!Angry
i do not cheat nor glitch (unless you consider barricading the oman objective flag acces routs to a & d with buggies & humvees, trololololo you very much Big GrinSmile) and, as you can see, i am a closed beta userCool and a vey dedicated one at that!CoolCool i never even once sided with the haters, although i have my complaints, and i am very supportive you bit--!AngryAngry
it is not my fault that i am currently short on cash, and that my weekend job gets me barely enough to buy a can of coke you dushe!Sad
also:
if you see someone cheat, just report to the server admin and get him kicked or leave the game, and don't bit-- about it on the forums.Dodgy
29-01-2012, 11:56 PM | Post: #289
Offline BuckTester 
(29-01-2012 10:19 PM)soliderjoe1281 Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 05:34 PM).Dracula Wrote:  Man, this update is a downgrade for players who use low or super low setting, that's the problem Wink
I assume that most of those playing on low (or super low, mother of christ) settings are probably doing so because they hope for advantages (no grass, no fog or particles, etc.) and thus I completely welcome the reduced range provided by low settings. If you choose to cheat or to glitch or whatever you like to call it, it is fair enough that you have to live with the consequences that come with it... Wink
excuse you but i use the super low settings and not by choice!Exclamation

it is not my fault that i am currently short on cash, and that my weekend job gets me barely enough to buy a can of coke you dushe!Sad

As sad as your story is, what he describes is in fact something people tend to do. Reduced settings for in-game advantages isn't unheard of. People who have crappy computers are casualties of war.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
30-01-2012, 02:06 AM | Post: #290
Offline afailedchief 
i realise that since dec 1 patch stuff that are black is now a mix of 1 million different colors on low/super low
30-01-2012, 02:56 AM | Post: #291
Offline Dr.Bandagez 
(12-01-2012 07:47 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  lol i got an accident in a tank full armor ( 1000 health ) at flag C , i got destroyed by accident , so now we have more bugs ? Oo

dude, one: stop writing in color. two: get a better comp yours is outdated i bet three: i'm not having any bugs and i only have 3g internet so STOP USING DIAL UP!
30-01-2012, 06:52 AM | Post: #292
Offline princejayy 
(23-01-2012 05:26 PM)DerpBomb Wrote:  Basra... *My Eyes Are Bleeding*
youre pc slow graphics

Whenever I'm in the staircase section of B I can see essentially nothing of my surroundings, It's all white D: (Even with contrast at max)
30-01-2012, 02:12 PM | Post: #293
Offline Davidek_cz 
new details are better than old. For example for me, i play on high details and everything have a lot of lights and i can not see enemyes orange tags as vell as old settings. About low and super low details is not possible to write, that is like a horror Smile)
30-01-2012, 04:17 PM | Post: #294
Offline .Dracula 

I can see your point (high visibility, if you excuse the lame joke Wink ) but I've been aiming at a different issue:

Almost everyone should be able to run this game on medium if his or her PC is a child of the third millennium, so there is absolutely no need to even think about low settings.

Wtf you say who play in low or super low setting is cheating? Angry
You are one of those who see cheaters everywhere? Huh
Grow up dude!!
30-01-2012, 08:11 PM | Post: #295
Offline Fastyx 
Downloads How to Stop money from credit card? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase
30-01-2012, 09:12 PM | Post: #296
Offline FishySeven 
This is beautiful EA. Thank you so much.
I really look forward to playing this now, even though my PC isnt very strong at the moment (!).
30-01-2012, 09:29 PM | Post: #297
Offline sd524 
30-01-2012, 10:14 PM | Post: #298
Offline [EAL]=A7L7= 
coisa de boiola

[Image: amAuZnL.png]
31-01-2012, 03:47 AM | Post: #299
Offline Mavest 
Отлично оптимизировали! Wink

BFP4F - FRV TB !!!
31-01-2012, 03:43 PM | Post: #300
Offline JellyfishIsGood 
Good job EA, while game has major balance issues, mortar is heavily overpowered and player with real money is almost unkillable for guy with stock ones, You will change graphics. BTW Got SUPER idea in Your style - lets make new better graphics buyable only for Funds! 14,999 (F) For 1 month of better graphics! This will sure suit Your pathietic F2P games style.