Hello There, Guest!

12-01-2012, 11:04 PM | Post: #41
Offline [TA]Fallback 
looks great

side question, whats up with other sites loading(flashes bottom left urls) before this site fully loads ?

example: lolhappens site.....EDIT sry nvm, there from the images people are posting.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 11:49 PM by [TA]Fallback.)
12-01-2012, 11:07 PM | Post: #42
Offline kayack1
MUHAHAHA im the only who play on medium settings ( i can play on high but they still haven't fix the scope blur bug Sad )
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 11:08 PM by kayack1.)
12-01-2012, 11:33 PM | Post: #43
Offline Wizlawz 
idk i have seen in game some complaints that these "effects" may be causing more lag.

otherwise good job on the work that you put into it

and it seems to be affecting after a match a lag of some kind same while joining a game it takes a bit longer to join... now idk if that is relevant to anything just an fyi.

[Image: 1977958]
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 11:35 PM by Wizlawz.)
12-01-2012, 11:52 PM | Post: #44
Offline Synapsenpogo 
My splitted Feedback:

Positive:

The "Fog"-Removal on Karkand.

Negative:

Oman = Optical ruined! .... To much yellow/green and too bright! The Optics were perfect before the changes! Also a lot of glitches. Vehicles+Players "swimming" and "Sinking" in the streets ... it´s hard to hit or mark them with tracers, if you only see a Part of em.
The Map seems ruined!

Dragon Valley = A lot more glitches then before (best seen while piloting a heli!) ... the rest is ok.

"Burn the Bridges, forge your head, to the hilt!"
[Image: sig2.jpg]
13-01-2012, 12:36 AM | Post: #45
Offline AtomicBaboon  Go to next Official Response...
Thanks for the comments and feedback! (keep'em coming)

As I mentioned, we are aware of a bug in the low and superlow settings that is making it too bright. This isn't a new one, but it is more obvious now that we're bringing in more colour and range to the lighting. The fix for it (as well as a few other visual bugs) is certainly on our priority list.

~AB
13-01-2012, 12:38 AM | Post: #46
Offline Wizlawz 
^ its not only on super low but across the board, super low only makes the objects "Float" is the issue, but this you know.

[Image: 1977958]
13-01-2012, 12:39 AM | Post: #47
Offline [l3E7]DMedic 
Although I am not exactly thrilled with this update as it is and never was a priority and other issues were (bugs, weapon balance, boosters, etc.), but this update is good, but has lots of issues.

Hope the art team can fix these issues as many are saying. I play on High so it's not really and issue for me, but it seems the color is exaggerated a little too much. Hope you guys keep working on it. Smile

[Image: Air_Force_Materiel_Command.png]
Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
13-01-2012, 01:11 AM | Post: #48
Offline [1STA]Shizzzzler 
This is very nice ! I cant wait to instal game again to try this new graphic things, but I please you to return our recoil like before that will make this game perfect!
13-01-2012, 01:38 AM | Post: #49
Offline Synapsenpogo 
(13-01-2012 12:36 AM)AtomicBaboon Wrote:  Thanks for the comments and feedback! (keep'em coming)

As I mentioned, we are aware of a bug in the low and superlow settings that is making it too bright. This isn't a new one, but it is more obvious now that we're bringing in more colour and range to the lighting. The fix for it (as well as a few other visual bugs) is certainly on our priority list.

~AB

uhm .... i play "medium" and i also tried High ...still too bright ^^

"Burn the Bridges, forge your head, to the hilt!"
[Image: sig2.jpg]
13-01-2012, 02:05 AM | Post: #50
Offline Lc_Chris 
imo nice update ... I love the new karkand style !!!!
Also those little parts added to basra and the whole new colour and brightness settings.
seems more realistic now, even though for my taste there is very very much reflection in dragon valley, but nevertheless great update ...

I am not inflicted by the glitches so much since i am playing on high settings ...

[Image: signatur10si30a333N3VT9.jpg]
13-01-2012, 02:20 AM | Post: #51
Offline CommanderZ 
Love the new Karkand and Oman, but sadly can't play them because I keep getting kicked by PunkBuster for "Prior Ban/AIMBOT violation" on every server I join so I haven't seen any of the glitches that you all speak of. Damn it, I really want to play on Karkand with less fog and no scope sway with my recon...Hope this issue is fixed soon for me and many others who would like to play.

[Image: 2804tc.png]
13-01-2012, 02:38 AM | Post: #52
Offline NastyBarstard 
(13-01-2012 02:20 AM)CommanderZ Wrote:  Love the new Karkand and Oman, but sadly can't play them because I keep getting kicked by PunkBuster for "Prior Ban/AIMBOT violation" on every server I join so I haven't seen any of the glitches that you all speak of. Damn it, I really want to play on Karkand with less fog and no scope sway with my recon...Hope this issue is fixed soon for me and many others who would like to play.

Prior Ban / Aimbot violation , so u cheated before and unhappy u can't join to cheat more ? Or is this a random PB kick thing ?

(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  we are eliminating all “Legacy”
13-01-2012, 02:54 AM | Post: #53
Offline NastyBarstard 
So that beautiful look of Dalian Dodgy is now in all maps Dodgy

Awesome cause that lighting was sooooo important , and rectifying the bugs wasnt (sorry you fixed camera shake in record time Dodgy)

My attachments are coming when to make my weapon ON PAR by the way , Nevermind you guys keep working on that real important stuff like making sure all the grass blades are 30cm in height (next awesome update)

13-01-2012, 02:57 AM | Post: #54
Offline NastyBarstard 
(13-01-2012 12:36 AM)AtomicBaboon Wrote:  Thanks for the comments and feedback! (keep'em coming)

~AB

As has been said it's across all settings ( I'm on highest) and Oman is YELLOW but I'm sure once again you saw all this in testing before you released it Dodgy

13-01-2012, 04:13 AM | Post: #55
Offline nutter101 
Great distraction, did we ask for more brightness ? NO WE ASKED FOR OUR GUNS BACK.
It's far too bright on low settings and brought more bugs, for example, the friend or foe radar on the chopper no longer works at all on Oman nor does spotting multiple enemies with spotted action.
It does have less fog but whats the point off that? Enemies used to appear out of the fog at a much greater distance, now the enemy appears when within grenade range on low settings, seriously, cannot see any of them.
Low setting players always had a disadvantage with the draw distance and now its just ridiculous, I played for about 10mins, Another fail update.
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2012 04:46 AM by nutter101.)
13-01-2012, 04:59 AM | Post: #56
Offline Persona-7 
Although I can't run the game on high settings without the game becoming a slide show I checked it out and really nice work. And I'm so glad that when I play on low the fog of war is not five feet away anymore.

[Image: sign_by_theonewhostayed-d4alcqr.jpg]
13-01-2012, 07:36 AM | Post: #57
Offline JuanMendoza 
That's it? That's the big update?

There have got to be at least 12 BF2 maps which would need minimal adjustment to introduce, and this is what we get?

So what now, put your feet up for another 2 months?

Seriously....
13-01-2012, 08:06 AM | Post: #58
Offline NastyBarstard 
(13-01-2012 07:36 AM)JuanMendoza Wrote:  That's it? That's the big update?

There have got to be at least 12 BF2 maps which would need minimal adjustment to introduce, and this is what we get?

So what now, put your feet up for another 2 months?

Seriously....
Yep All this ^

Lazy Ducks - And not only that but whats with the blanket of secrecy, Oh this update wont have the +1 added or MS or RPG looked at yet (ok i can live with that) but its equally as good or important or whatever VB's response was.
^
Umm you just got stoned and played with the colour , wow awesome, the suspense was worth the wait just like christmas was and my weapon still is NOT ON PAR as YOU promised. IM really getting tired of all this BS guys.
Legacys gone FINE ok i can live with that 2, BUT i want MY WEAPON ON PAR with MY ORIGINAL PURCHASE as YOU ORIGINALLY PROMISED. THIS IS ALSO A CONTRACT WHICH I EXPECT YOU TO UPHOLD.
If you guys wanna dance with words and law im happy to do this, stop ducking around and UPHOLD YOUR end of the deal . These Weapons ARE NOT ON PAR

Keep goin kreftdjur and you might understand why they call me NASTY as i also can play like you are

(This post was last modified: 13-01-2012 08:08 AM by NastyBarstard.)
13-01-2012, 08:32 AM | Post: #59
Offline Galladrim 
Like all the new changes and effects, except for Karkand. It's no longer the look of the good old Closed Beta days, just feels kind of bland boring concrete jungle now. I loved the yellow in that map.

[Image: 3]
13-01-2012, 08:39 AM | Post: #60
Offline WillemVanOranje
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  As a heads up the +3 weapon and Booster tweaks will NOT be in the update tomorrow, though I would still consider the update tomorrow to be a pretty good one Smile

wel, it sure isn't the most intelligent update, but who cares right? atleast we know how you guys think nowSmile

it don't matter how fu.cked-up the car drives, as long as it looks sharp ey? here you go destroying every bit of balance left in the game, and the only thing worrying you're pretty little heads are lights?

you are acting like a bunch of femalesSmile