Hello There, Guest!

09-01-2012, 10:18 PM | Post: #201
Offline WontonChicken 
Removing posts due to unlikelihood of meaning something.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 04:19 AM by WontonChicken.)
09-01-2012, 10:18 PM | Post: #202
Offline Javiuku 
Recoil have to be fix aswell,i paid for a Elite weapon.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 10:20 PM by Javiuku.)
09-01-2012, 10:21 PM | Post: #203
Offline VForVendetta 
Ok, so this is an improvement from the December 20th update. That update was all bad (only more "fair" to the non-paying players), this update seems all good, which I like. I am pleased they are increasing my ammo count, that was ONE of my biggest issues with the last update. I still feel like more compensation is needed for us Former-Elite-Gun owners, but I'm not going to suggest anything because that is not my job, EAsy employees get payed for what they do for this game, THEY should come up with and idea to make us all happy. (Although I will say that that USAS needs some re-thinking *hint*hint*)
Thanks EAsy for this update! But I fear your vacations came at a bad time, because this community has had 20 days to build up their anger about the last update. This next update is an improvement, but it seems like it might be too little, too late.

[Image: vgtpZ.png?1]
09-01-2012, 10:27 PM | Post: #204
Offline BobLeBricolo 
(09-01-2012 09:29 PM)Henvar Wrote:  Lets take this thread too 800k then Wink

AGREE

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES ! BOYCOTT EA GAMES !!!
09-01-2012, 10:28 PM | Post: #205
Offline Cpt.Carrot 
BUMP!

09-01-2012, 10:33 PM | Post: #206
Offline Astealoth 
i am very angry that the increased ammo capacity i paid for is gone. there is no justifiable reason for the current basic non +3 weapons to have such an insultingly low ammo capacity. it makes no sense for gameplay. it makes no sense for realism. you just cant explain this away. you cant even convince me that it makes sense form a business model standpoint. how is making the basic game completely unrealistic and unfun, and asking people to pay exorbitant fees to make it playable again every day for the rest of their gaming career in any way a smart business move? you;re just drving your customers away. basic weapons should have their pre dec 1 ammo capacity restored and +3 weapons should have elite legacy capacity restored. to do otherwise is a slap in the face of every customer past, present, and future.

[Image: p4fsiggie.png]

09-01-2012, 10:37 PM | Post: #207
Offline road-runn3r 
Lol really??

So you first fail to get right the +3. (it's a +2)
Then after a 770000 rage thread all you can do is a promise to fix the failed +3 to a real +3 and some more ammo. Big Grin
And you expect us to be happy and begin spending/playing again? LOL again, biggest joke EVER/

09-01-2012, 10:43 PM | Post: #208
Offline =USR=Enr0n 
Since the last update all of the weapons I bought using Battle Funds have become unusable. There are numerous other players who feel the same way. The link below is one of the threads discussing the update and the anger felt by many players.
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=61323

I paid for a M4A1 that had 40 rounds per magazine and controllable recoil I also paid for an XM8C and a M249. At this point and time all of these weapons are not what I paid for. The coding for all of them has changed drastically since the last update therefore it is not the same weapon I agreed to buy. The weapon's stats/recoil was changed without my consent and therefore it not what your company and I agreed on. In my opinion this is a bait and switch tactic, your company promised me one thing, (code for a weapon) and eventually ended up selling me a completely different coded weapon. Therefore you promised one computer coded weapon and delivered something completely different. This would be resolved if you were to code the weapon the same as it was on 11 Nov 2011 16:55 GMT the date I bought the original Battlefunds and weapon.

[Image: ENRON-1.png]

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
09-01-2012, 10:45 PM | Post: #209
Offline MudHole 
(09-01-2012 02:07 PM)Cheezy-player Wrote:  Im gonna reserve my opinion for after the update.

But as many ppl say its more important to reduce recoil and bullet spread.

I agree with you, Also i would like to see the shotguns sorted out as been shot from over 40 meters for 50 odd hp is a joke

Pistols are ok imho as pre dec 20th not many people used them (part from recons) so as long as the main guns are fixed people should i hope go back to there main guns.

As for Recoil if they reduce it by 50% of what it is now it will still be 50% higher then what it was pre dec 20th, if they do this i will be happy. As it is after all a Fair man that meets a man in the middle of a disagrement.

[Image: CUjjElO.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 10:49 PM by MudHole.)
09-01-2012, 10:52 PM | Post: #210
Offline CropedFrag 
Yeah, but the magazine capacity needs to be acerted too.
I don't want to keep reloading everytime. Maan, a person can't anymore lay covering fire as assault because you have to go to cover too many times and loose sight of the OP area.

There are many number of ways a reduced magazine turns in a not so good gameplay. It's not just about having to reload more times, but also about loosing sight of the battlefield constantly.
09-01-2012, 11:04 PM | Post: #211
Offline road-runn3r 
Give us permanent actual attachments if you really want players to get back to this game. You can "rebalance" things as you **** wish but give us the best, that's what we PAID FOR, nothing less!

09-01-2012, 11:07 PM | Post: #212
Offline Chang 
Which ever way you slice it, it's still money spun from a coding error.
+3 damage and more bullets doesn't mean anything. Your initial error has been followed up and compounded by a series of further errors, under the guise of 'updates'. This latest 'update' is just not enough, frankly.

It is repeatedly claimed by the blues that they listen to and value the community's feedback, but until they admit to being in the wrong (re: the initial coding error), and to attempting to disguise this error as an intentional attempt at adding balance, then I'm not going to give any of them the time of day, or, more crucially for Easy, any more of my time or money.

Also, do the words 'fix the recoil' not register in your collective vocabulary? How many players have to clamour for this before you deign to address it in an official post?

Recent history tells us that games developers that take their players' loyalty for granted don't fare well in the long term. Let's see what happens.

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 11:10 PM by Chang.)
09-01-2012, 11:07 PM | Post: #213
Offline [KS].NinjaKura 
Small improvement but it seems like prices and recoil will stay insane...

Sharqui Rush Attacking 0 Deaths, Medic Teamwork Rank, 9 and 55 on teamscore per minute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFQiBOsTR0
09-01-2012, 11:11 PM | Post: #214
Offline Taggz 
Bandaid Fix !! And where is the original Discussion on Legacy Removal now we have no reference to go to ? ... 3/4 million views and you remove it ?

09-01-2012, 11:12 PM | Post: #215
Offline [KS].NinjaKura 
(09-01-2012 11:11 PM)Taggz Wrote:  Bandaid Fix !! And where is the original Discussion on Legacy Removal now we have no reference to go to ? ... 3/4 million views and you remove it ?

Its still there, just closed, check the blue posts...

Sharqui Rush Attacking 0 Deaths, Medic Teamwork Rank, 9 and 55 on teamscore per minute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFQiBOsTR0
09-01-2012, 11:14 PM | Post: #216
Offline Taggz 
(09-01-2012 11:12 PM)RonRocket Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 11:11 PM)Taggz Wrote:  Bandaid Fix !! And where is the original Discussion on Legacy Removal now we have no reference to go to ? ... 3/4 million views and you remove it ?

Its still there, just closed, check the blue posts...

Ah thank you .. Sorry Smile

09-01-2012, 11:19 PM | Post: #217
Offline The3xtr3m3killer 
Hi!!! I'm very greatfull u are changes some things... Big Grin thank you
My idea was to give everybody with the +3 weapons all the best attachements forever, that is because we paid for the game and i think we have the right to get something better that the ones who didn't pay. I had bought the XM8AR forever, it was a geat weapon but now it almost had no ammo you can't shoot somebody in a distance but i bought it to shoot somebody in the distance... and for it's recoil and ammo and accury. I have bought the best attachments for 1 day and I like that pretty mutch it is not as good as usual, but it is a lot better so I think we have the right to have the weapons (in my case the XM8AR) with all the best attachments (the best of the +3 attachments) forever. (srry for bad english) I really hope u will look at this idea and i hope u like it.

Greetings The3xtr3m3killer

[Image: the3xtr3m3killer2.png]
09-01-2012, 11:20 PM | Post: #218
Offline WillemVanOranje
RECOIL+3!
09-01-2012, 11:21 PM | Post: #219
Online Atti~Honyi~ 
(09-01-2012 05:58 PM)Bombardement Wrote:  I only accept two options: Either a full refund of my money for everything you´ve taken away from me or the return of what I´ve originally paid for.
NOTHING ELSE!

+1

Dodgy
09-01-2012, 11:27 PM | Post: #220
Offline InForTheKill 
(09-01-2012 10:37 PM)traumator Wrote:  Lol really??

So you first fail to get right the +3. (it's a +2)
Then after a 770000 rage thread all you can do is a promise to fix the failed +3 to a real +3 and some more ammo. Big Grin
And you expect us to be happy and begin spending/playing again? LOL again, biggest joke EVER/

That is how they do it at Easy, your Christmas present is we are going to nerf the weapons you bought. This is to little and shows a lack of respect to me as a customer. No, thank you.