Hello There, Guest!

09-01-2012, 06:14 PM | Post: #141
Offline Septuagint 
If someone steals 100.00 dollars from you and offers to give back 20.00... Would u be happy?

They need to give us perm attachments for free. Thats FAIR.

[Image: signature.png]
09-01-2012, 06:18 PM | Post: #142
Offline Mr.Profesional 
(09-01-2012 06:14 PM)Septuagint Wrote:  If someone steals 100.00 dollars from you and offers to give back 20.00... Would u be happy?

AGREED

09-01-2012, 06:29 PM | Post: #143
Offline ColemanV 
(09-01-2012 06:18 PM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 06:14 PM)Septuagint Wrote:  If someone steals 100.00 dollars from you and offers to give back 20.00... Would u be happy?

AGREED
+3 on that or give battlefunds enough so we could chose our permanent attachments of our choice
by the way Vital, Im curious if your words having any more crediblilty then the words of Silvanoshi.
I mean you promised that the after dec. 20th update we'll have a weapon "on par" with the original
I don't see that happening, neither the returned battlefunds on my account.

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM | Post: #144
Offline Cpt.Carrot 

Agreed Angry

Even fairer, GIVE US BACK OUR ORIGINAL ELITE WEAPONS !

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 06:31 PM by Cpt.Carrot.)
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM | Post: #145
Offline maxor4 
(09-01-2012 12:32 PM)Shafa Wrote:  God...
- +3 damage will actually become +3 damage... just great...
What can I do with this if I cant hit anyone?

- Ammo count increased?
What can I do with this if I cant hit anyone?

Conclusion:
Lower the recoil/bullet spread of weapons to the state before so called "update"!

More damage or more ammo does nothing to improve fun of this game. I'm still frustrated when i shoot whole mag to the enemy 20m away and nothing. More ammo just means longer shooting so thx for the longer time of frustration...

The same with the +3 damage. If I cant hit enemy then I cant deal this damage.

PS. But none the less You finally answered to the community. Good for You.. Wink. Hope that You will listen more and answer more quickly next time...

PS2. DONT plan any "great updates" just before some holidays! It ruins everything...

^^^^^^
Also EA, you managed to "realize" (like you didn't know) that boosters well... boosted too much and i guess that's a little point for you but still lot of work to do to please all your customers again. and I didn't check yet but is the camera shake finally fixed? I certainly hope so cause it's been 3 updates since it's written " known issue" under it
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 06:36 PM by maxor4.)
09-01-2012, 06:30 PM | Post: #146
Offline Hans95 

Sure +1

I'm not happy. Let's say i won't spend a penny more on this, but it will be more playable than before... Just a little better, but i think those which will continue to play (for free, and waiting for Warface, Ghost recon online, etc) will enjoy a little bit more than now.

And FIX the RECOIL, devs ;=)
09-01-2012, 06:39 PM | Post: #147
Offline xxImmaOwnUxx 
no recoil was what made the guns really OP so i dont see why people are complaining about it. all i want is my original damage and ammo back on my guns, the recoil i can deal with but having no ammo on guns really sucks. IMHO they should keep the recoil the same on all before/after update guns, it is really unfair for new people to come in and have to shoot one bullet at a time to hit while we who have before update guns just fire away, keep the current recoil or lower it on all guns and give me my ammo/damage back and im happy Smile

[Image: xIOU_PVT_sig.png]
09-01-2012, 06:54 PM | Post: #148
Offline Fowler 
I remember the good ole days when a grenade and claymore actually killed someone. When RPGs did the same damage across the board and were primarily used to take out vehicles. When Elite weapons were something to buy.
Then EAsy wanted more money and decided to tone down the fact that a grenade was actually useful. They thought a Claymore was a bb gun, and then it all went to hell from there. EAsy you actually used to have a working, fun, and functional game. But let's be honest you screwed it up.
You need to bring back things the way they used to be. Grenades and Claymore mines actually kill.
RPGs should do the same damage across the board. I remember before you guys messed up the game an RPG doing 100+ to a vehicle.
If you guys still want to make money and make you Customers happy, go back to the way things used to be and also lower your prices. More people will pay for quality and might also buy weapons in quantity. It's basic economics guys. Make your paying customers happy, and have low prices. You guys should really man up and listen. If I treated my clients the way you do, I would be out on the street, homeless, and out of business.

[Image: o1fM6.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 06:57 PM by Fowler.)
09-01-2012, 07:02 PM | Post: #149
Offline Henvar 
Why should we care with the 1 extra damage?
The Michael J Fox recoil counters that extra damage with ease.

Simple suggestion for improving teamwork

[Image: neegamaarlekkerwegdoei.gif]
09-01-2012, 07:02 PM | Post: #150
Offline [DR]Sturm 
(09-01-2012 06:11 PM)Solid Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 05:26 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  Massive bullet spread

The only weapon i got with "Massive Bullet Spread" i got is the VSS (and i got many weapons on all of my Classes) Rolleyes
and guess what? If i don´t hold down the Trigger then i will hit with controlled burst fire. If you pray for a kill for a hit, then you are doing it wrong, plain wrong. I´m glad that it takes some skill to kill one and i mean the Skill called "Aim" (not "Aimbot").

I´m also fine with the Recoil because i can, i´m not the Sheep which asks for more Tongue

BS talking at its best. Try the XM8 and M4A1 and then think about your "experienced" statement.
Have a nice day ... officer.
09-01-2012, 07:03 PM | Post: #151
Offline [DR]Sturm 

Nope it´s not. Stop negotiating. Either full refund or weapons back from before the 1st of december.
09-01-2012, 07:06 PM | Post: #152
Offline Henvar 
Lets take this one too the 6000 replies and over 700000 views.

Simple suggestion for improving teamwork

[Image: neegamaarlekkerwegdoei.gif]
09-01-2012, 07:08 PM | Post: #153
Offline [DR]Sturm 
(09-01-2012 07:02 PM)Henvar Wrote:  Why should we care with the 1 extra damage?
The Michael J Fox recoil counters that extra damage with ease.

Please don´t make fun of sicknesses like Michael J Fox´s. It´s not nice seriousely. I know that it´s just an example but still nothing to make fun of.
09-01-2012, 07:09 PM | Post: #154
Offline Army89Delta 

+3 That would be fair and end this whole big mess.

09-01-2012, 07:09 PM | Post: #155
Online cHaOsOfWar 
I'm glad you finally did "something" but quite frankly, it is no where near anything that will make me want to spend any money on this game again. Other than checking out the changes you make I don't even feel that much like even playing the game... sorry. Perhaps you will have better luck raising the interest level, with this move, with the other players.

[Image: cHaOsOfWarP4F.png]
Battlefield "only" player - Since 1942
09-01-2012, 07:11 PM | Post: #156
Offline Fowler 
(09-01-2012 07:09 PM)cHaOsOfWar Wrote:  I'm glad you finally did "something" but quite frankly, it is no where near anything that will make me want to spend any money on this game again. Other than checking out the changes you make I don't even feel that much like even playing the game... sorry. Perhaps you will have better luck raising the interest level, with this move, with the other players.

Come on Airwinger! You know us grunts want to be able to lay down walls of steel the right way!

[Image: o1fM6.png]
09-01-2012, 07:23 PM | Post: #157
Offline demeck 
well ive not logged in to play since christmas eve roughly and will never do till i have my money or my weapons bck you fuk tards. you should add a little staement to your ads for people to buy new weapons, should say something like decreased recoil more punch get it now, so we can fuk you up the arse later on when we reduce all stats then ask you to buy same attachments to get it bck to what you already paid for
09-01-2012, 07:25 PM | Post: #158
Offline Kardredren 
This "fix" doesn't go far enough. You claim to be listening to the community yet ignore our concerns regarding the recoil adjustment. I didn't buy guns that made milkshake as a by-product, the guns I bought were smooth and predictable, thieving lying feckers.

[Image: 9865fra5.jpg]
09-01-2012, 07:31 PM | Post: #159
Offline JoMedicNutz
This isn't enough to get me to reinstall, i still want my $220.00 back.
09-01-2012, 07:32 PM | Post: #160
Offline 333Dirtbag333 
i'm not satisfied with this little "effort" , they have to come with something better then just +3 dmg, i want -3 recoil!! at least gives us something we paid for..not try to put a bandage on a open fleshwound

Boom

Peng

Work in progress