Hello There, Guest!

09-01-2012, 03:37 PM | Post: #101
Offline NastyBarstard 
you all know pistols and shotguns are next dont you ?

all under the banner of balance.And indeed it would be somewhat balanced, until the OP attachments come out (more OP than Legacy) and the next marketing scam (sorry i mean idea\boosters) brings us full circle yet again.
At not just a small profit , lets be real . 2500 Bfs for 1 gun is purely outrageous.
the best you had it was before teir 3 , the guns were fine.
Bring them back
at least the recoil
Dont nerf everything
put it back to when gamplay was awesome and people were addicted and didnt have time to post rage threads in forums cause they were happy.
Formula for success - Put weapons back to original purchased stats (b4 tier 3)
Sell items at a fair price (not 2500 BFs) and ensure gameplay is honest (no Boosters) and free from gimmicks(camo santa hats) and bugs (remember them) .Add more attachments with varied stats for different combinations of inventory.

(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  we are eliminating all “Legacy”
09-01-2012, 03:38 PM | Post: #102
Offline Arcavian 
lol there are a lot of weapons that need improvement... only weapons i really use are the pistol and my knife.... the MG is not worth using because recoil is just so bad xD if i am in MG range i am in knifing range... might as well knife them and not waste ammo... that i only use point blank on vehicles xD

09-01-2012, 03:43 PM | Post: #103
Offline valic 
and finally, i have bought M16A2, veteran M16A2 and elite M16A2 ?

this is about 2000BF, where is replacement for this?

09-01-2012, 03:46 PM | Post: #104
Offline NastyBarstard 
(09-01-2012 03:43 PM)valic Wrote:  and finally, i have bought M16A2, veteran M16A2 and elite M16A2 ?

this is about 2000BF, where is replacement for this?

yer thats rude Dodgy

(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  we are eliminating all “Legacy”
09-01-2012, 03:48 PM | Post: #105
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(09-01-2012 03:28 PM)Samnwb Wrote:  So how long do we have to wait for this next baloney +3 weapon update? Huh

I think and this is just my estimation they will update it around 18th of January since the game currency changes to PLAY4FREE funds instead of BATTLEFUNDS. Its a change that will happen in all of their games.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 03:48 PM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
09-01-2012, 03:49 PM | Post: #106
Offline [==C]Elefant 
Well we all can agree on the fact that handguns and shotguns will be nerfed as well.
Since for example assault rifles mag capacity got nerfed by 33.33% almost the same could happen to handguns. ^^

Imagine your basic M1911 gets nerfed that way. Big Grin
Basic M1911 before the update 7 bullets and after that 4 or 5 bullets. Depending on EAsy´s greed of course. ^^

Next example are shotguns.
870 Combat before the update 8 shells after that 5 shells. Awesome right?
The same goes for the Spas-12 btw. Big Grin

I still find it disgusting how those who´ve paid HIGHER prices for Elite weapons and Elite´s versions now get the same sh!t as those who´ve paid for Veteran´s versions.
This is a rip-off within another a rip-off.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 03:50 PM by [==C]Elefant.)
09-01-2012, 03:50 PM | Post: #107
Offline ChazzyChazz 
It's good you actually do something. I'm a non-payer so I wasn't as much affected by the recent changes as the people who did bought the weapons. But I'm on the side of those unhappy. They paid real money and they got screwed. At least give them some free permanent attachments to get the weapons close to what they were before.
I play BFP4F a couple of hours weekly at most. Thinking of how the game have been changed not only by the doomsday update but even by earlier updates brings me to a conclusion that this game got so much harder for casual play4free players like me (17 lvl medic). The late summer update took away credit bonuses for leveling up and got the leveling up so much harder! The december updates nerfed weapons so they are now much more difficult to master especially for casual players. The only good thing that happened since the summer was lowering the cost of weapons (in my opinion).
To sum up. I my opinion this game is much more tough for people who aren't a hardcore 24/7 players. I seriously doubt I would start playing this game all over again form lvl 1 if i had to right now. The amount of time I would have to spend to train a couple of basic abilities for my soldier would be simply to big. Even now @ lvl 17 I don't have as much motivation to progress as I had when I played back then at beta stage.
09-01-2012, 03:50 PM | Post: #108
Offline Jock 
just not good enough

I hope the only reason for the poor response on this thread is, that everyone who fells ripped of by you guys stopped playing the game and returns only every now and then here to read what ideas you ve got to silence us or to take a step towards us.

What you guys are planning is a nice but crappy try. Just not good enough.
We ve paid to play with vet's or elite's weapons - and that s what we want.

I've got a few suggestions:

- Tweak the weapons customisations, so that EVERY weapon can get the abillity of a vet's or elit's weapon. And give us all those for free. That way you'll be able to get the money from those who use base weapons and want to make it better.

- Decrease the frkn recoil, but not completly. Nerf it to a playable level, and make it a customisation to take it down to the level of vet's or elite's weapons

- Nerf Morat Strike Booster, and tweak it so that they can't befired upon a team's base/main spawning point - because that's just how they get to 50+ kills.

- Nerf the RPG Booster's Spread Radius against Tropps, so that you can't kill up to 5,6 or 7 guys as long as they're not kuddling in one place

I won't start playing again until you guys take another few steps towards us and our claims.

greetz Jock
09-01-2012, 03:56 PM | Post: #109
Offline Wizlawz 
^ ye and NERF the gdang C4 JIfreakinHADS or at least let the suicide bombers die with it and go find those 7 whatever in wherever

[Image: 1977958]
09-01-2012, 03:56 PM | Post: #110
Offline kasurro 
one step in the rigth direction?? i dont see any change.... anyway we need our old acuracy. my pistol still having more precision than y scar in mid/long distance.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 04:08 PM by kasurro.)
09-01-2012, 03:57 PM | Post: #111
Offline Strac.CRO 
(09-01-2012 02:00 PM)Solid Wrote:  That the Bullet Spread and the Recoil remains the same is just fair imho

Those are two different things, maybe you never fired a real weapon.
You can at least try to compensate recoil but you can't do anything with inaccuracy (bullet spread).
If you want "realistic" bullet spread then you must also add "realistic" damage and range in AR etc.
09-01-2012, 03:57 PM | Post: #112
Offline Army89Delta 
Can we please have the recoil reduced? The ideas about giving us old legacy owners perm attachments that are currently available in the store and then taking away the +3 sounds like the best bet here.

Even if i don't have the +3 tag of shame in my kill cam I can have a weapon that preforms somewhat closely to what I purchased in the begining. Just please give us the attachments that are in store now for free perm and then everything will be at a level playing field because we wouldn't have any advantage over anyone else (it's all available in the store for anyone) and we wouldn't feel cheated (because the weapons would preform somewhat closely to what we purchased).

09-01-2012, 03:57 PM | Post: #113
Offline UselessB 
(09-01-2012 10:05 AM)VitalBullet Wrote:  Hello fellow Soldiers!

As you all know, we recently removed “Legacy” attachments from Battlefield Play4Free as a way to introduce a better level of balance in the game. We appreciate all the feedback that you’ve been giving our team since this change and we assure you, this was a tough decision and not an easy one to make. That being said, we believe that it will deliver the most fun and enjoyable gaming experience to all players and as such these changes will remain.

In the spirit of continually improving Battlefield Play4Free, we are listening to your feedback and responding. Over the next few weeks, we will be implementing several community requested changes to the “+3” weapons:
  • Damage will be increased across all ranges of +3 weapons
    (Currently +3 weapons do 2 additional base (body) damage over all ranges compared to their non +3 counterpart. This will be increased to 3 addition points of damage)
  • Base ammo count will be increased across all +3 weapons
    (This will vary depending on the weapon and the weapon type)

In addition, we will be making some changes to currently imbalanced boosters (for example, the Mortar Strike and RPG Boosters).

If you have additional questions about the “Legacy” attachments, please refer to this Q&A. As always, we greatly appreciate your feedback and if you wish to comment on these new changes, please feel free to join in below.

Best regards,
The Battlefield Play4Free Team

This mainly show that you can count. This is still not what I paid for, and I'm still not happy. Just fix the Dec 1st update. It was a coding error that caused imbalance. Your fault, not ours.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
09-01-2012, 04:07 PM | Post: #114
Offline KManMBBS 
RECOIL
RECOIL
RECOIL

Do you hear that?!?

Damage +2 to +3? Are you serious? What kind of F...king difference does it make?
--> Takes same number of bullet to kill someone, as mentioned above.
I can't hit anyone even if I empty my whole clip...with mp5 (supposedly the weapon with least recoil).........before someone kills me with his Rex at long range...

Increase ammo? how many per clip?

To me, it's a further insult to the customers (not players, sorry, since none of us are treated that way)
09-01-2012, 04:15 PM | Post: #115
Offline NeedSomeHP 
Nice Smile
09-01-2012, 04:20 PM | Post: #116
Offline Predadores 
You guys are freaking pathethic, why can't you just give us our weapons back?

[Image: ea_bars_2.png]
¨
insert this signature if you're against EA scamming the heck out you
09-01-2012, 04:23 PM | Post: #117
Offline [HB]Akanto 
This sounds good! I dont forget what you have done, but this sounds good.

(09-01-2012 11:50 AM)NastyBarstard Wrote:  a nice 1st step but i think recoil is a huge issue on some guns SVU -A for example, this weapon is next to useless

And this, really! I mean, even in BF3 the weapons have less recoil! The recoil took a lot of the fun!

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

09-01-2012, 04:31 PM | Post: #118
Offline 3Stan2112 
I haven't played one minute since my only post-update game on December 20th. I will not be playing until the accuracy and recoil of legacy owner's weapons are back to what they were before December. I sure as hell won't be adding any more money into EA's coffers for any game. This attempt at appeasement is a joke and does not address the outrage expressed or issues raised in the previous thread.

[Image: i-R5cFsPJ-L.gif]

As of 6/3/13
09-01-2012, 04:33 PM | Post: #119
Offline Pitjah 
(09-01-2012 10:05 AM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
  • Damage will be increased across all ranges of +3 weapons
    (Currently +3 weapons do 2 additional base (body) damage over all ranges compared to their non +3 counterpart. This will be increased to 3 addition points of damage)
  • Base ammo count will be increased across all +3 weapons
    (This will vary depending on the weapon and the weapon type)

Hey EAsy, thats not what i have paid for. I want my OLD weapons back !!!

[Image: 4]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 04:37 PM by Pitjah.)
09-01-2012, 04:37 PM | Post: #120
Offline Solid 
(09-01-2012 03:57 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 02:00 PM)Solid Wrote:  That the Bullet Spread and the Recoil remains the same is just fair imho

Those are two different things, maybe you never fired a real weapon.
You can at least try to compensate recoil but you can't do anything with inaccuracy (bullet spread).
If you want "realistic" bullet spread then you must also add "realistic" damage and range in AR etc.

I´ve never said that they, Recoil and Bullet Spread, are the same nor that they need to be realistic. I´ve wrote fair which means that those who bought weapons before (like me) should not have a more accurate gun than those who are "new". I thought we got the 1337-Skills and are able to shot in Burst (to reduce Deviation) and compensate the Recoil (to reduce the Recoil, lol?) but i guess i was wrong with you Wink

btw i´m just in a shooting club since a year and i don´t plan to join the Army. I admit that i don´t know everything about guns&bullets but you can´t fool me, i know that this Game is not a Simulation nor do i want it to be one. I´m perfectly fine with the Balancing of the Guns as soon™ as they tweak the rest of the Equipment Tongue

[Image: b6975638bd.png]