Hello There, Guest!

13-04-2012, 02:38 PM | Post: #141
Offline NonJaBLOBS 
If i have an M249 SAW, and would like to go for longer range shots, (Something close to pre-1dec would be nice) do i use a Stab or Tactical stock?

[Image: DGimk.png]
14-04-2012, 03:29 AM | Post: #142
Offline laplacedesalle 
HI,
surely I can say ty for that work u did with that guide!!
Here my question: when I went throu this guide it says somewhere that attachments can be interchanged between weapons (I assume u mean in one classes weapons - like between all assault guns, or all sniperguns)...so I have for example an ST77AUG+3 with holosight and like to use that extra holosight on my 416 carabine+3 - possible or not??? And next one: where do I see what extras I have (like barrel, stock, mags etc. received from the draw), is there a slot from which I can make my collection and put it into my setup - I never saw something like that....but I have won some extra weapon stuff 4 ever and now i want to customise/mix it with my weaponary.

ty in advance,
14-04-2012, 10:41 AM | Post: #143
Offline KravenThePlumber 
(13-04-2012 01:50 PM)DeltaForce Wrote:  
(13-04-2012 01:48 PM)KravenThePlumber Wrote:  I have a M16a2 and someone referred me to saving up and getting a stab stock

But why is that? M16 doesn't have any horizontal recoil. I was thinking of getting precision or balanced.

Not any horizontal recoil?
In what world do you live?
Well true not Any but very minimal, almost unnoticeable

side note: Fight Club is a good movie

[Image: well.gif]
14-04-2012, 12:51 PM | Post: #144
Offline BuckTester 
(13-04-2012 02:38 PM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  If i have an M249 SAW, and would like to go for longer range shots, (Something close to pre-1dec would be nice) do i use a Stab or Tactical stock?

Personally I would go for the Stabilized stock, possibly the Balanced or Precision stocks, it's been a while since I played with my M249 trying to get long range shots. The best advice I can give is to try to figure out which aspect of the gun you're least comfortable with and try to improve that aspect.

(14-04-2012 03:29 AM)laplacedesalle Wrote:  HI,
surely I can say ty for that work u did with that guide!!
Here my question: when I went throu this guide it says somewhere that attachments can be interchanged between weapons (I assume u mean in one classes weapons - like between all assault guns, or all sniperguns)...so I have for example an ST77AUG+3 with holosight and like to use that extra holosight on my 416 carabine+3 - possible or not??? And next one: where do I see what extras I have (like barrel, stock, mags etc. received from the draw), is there a slot from which I can make my collection and put it into my setup - I never saw something like that....but I have won some extra weapon stuff 4 ever and now i want to customise/mix it with my weaponary.

ty in advance,
Yes, if you have an attachment permanently on one class you can interchange that attachment between any weapons (primaries, not shotguns) you own permanently but you have to own the weapon permanently to use attachments at all.

There is no easy way to see which attachments you currently own. The only way is to go to your inventory, customize a weapon and click around until you find the attachment you own. The highlight-colour of the name of the attachment indicates whether or not you can use it. I haven't looked into how those highlights work exactly though.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
14-04-2012, 04:31 PM | Post: #145
Offline laplacedesalle 
Thanks 4 info BuckRaven!
Strange enough is that i have 2 Aug weapons (one says +3, it has more ammo); I never noticed that I bought 2 of them (or even got one for ever by the draw),.
So it seems that I cannot interchange my holosight from my Aug to my 416 carabine (both are 4ever in my inventory)...
Lets w8 now for a good draw Wink
14-04-2012, 05:07 PM | Post: #146
Offline BuckTester 
(14-04-2012 04:31 PM)laplacedesalle Wrote:  Thanks 4 info BuckRaven!
Strange enough is that i have 2 Aug weapons (one says +3, it has more ammo); I never noticed that I bought 2 of them (or even got one for ever by the draw),.
So it seems that I cannot interchange my holosight from my Aug to my 416 carabine (both are 4ever in my inventory)...
Lets w8 now for a good draw Wink

The fact that you have 2 AUG has nothing to do with attachments. You purchased your weapon before the attachments upgrade and you most likely bought the Elite/Veteran version, that's why you now have the +3 version and the standard version.

15-04-2012, 05:27 PM | Post: #147
Offline HEMP-ROPE-130M 
(08-01-2012 09:01 AM)TaxManD Wrote:  Nice, keep it up

Just in case there are some youngsters here....I'm talking the under 50 crowd...the 7.62 caliber Main Battle Rifle (MBR).
The M14 Rifle started out as the M14 Rifle...NOT the M1A. The M14 was made from 1957 to 1963. Magazines held 20R (20 rounds) NOT BULLETS....Rounds. Rate of fire was 750R per minute.

The M14 was the modernized and improved version of the venerable classic WWII M1 Garand.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 05:31 PM by HEMP-ROPE-130M.)
21-04-2012, 03:34 PM | Post: #148
Offline BattleSoldier24 
Which stock attachment would you recommend for the AUG/416/M16/M4? I'm considering performance and price doesn't matter.
22-04-2012, 03:32 PM | Post: #149
Offline (P)redator 
Personally, I would go for the MP5. Its a really good gun, dealing slightly more damage than other SMGs and still having no recoil, and long range. All these factors make it a really good weapon at close range, and at far range especially against other SMGs. I haven't tried the P90 yet, but I feel that you should use the MP5/ UMP45/ MP7.
MP5- Med-Long Range, Accurate, No recoil
MP7-Good CQC weapon, can beat the USAS-12 (I tried) and has good stats, low recoil.
UMP45-Damage is high but high recoil for me.
Anyone can give me attachment advice for MP5? Thanks
xD,
(P)redator

(P)redator-Engineer
(T)empest-Assault
(F)atality-Recon
ChessHipping-Medic
22-04-2012, 03:37 PM | Post: #150
Offline (P)redator 
(21-04-2012 03:34 PM)BattleSoldier24 Wrote:  Which stock attachment would you recommend for the AUG/416/M16/M4? I'm considering performance and price doesn't matter.
So unlimited budget?
Thunderbolt Stock. Its great.
22-04-2012, 07:21 PM | Post: #151
Offline DeltaForce 
(22-04-2012 03:32 PM)(P)redator Wrote:  Personally, I would go for the MP5. Its a really good gun, dealing slightly more damage than other SMGs and still having no recoil, and long range. All these factors make it a really good weapon at close range, and at far range especially against other SMGs. I haven't tried the P90 yet, but I feel that you should use the MP5/ UMP45/ MP7.
MP5- Med-Long Range, Accurate, No recoil
MP7-Good CQC weapon, can beat the USAS-12 (I tried) and has good stats, low recoil.
UMP45-Damage is high but high recoil for me.
Anyone can give me attachment advice for MP5? Thanks
xD,
(P)redator

(P)redator-Engineer
(T)empest-Assault
(F)atality-Recon
ChessHipping-Medic

(22-04-2012 03:37 PM)(P)redator Wrote:  
(21-04-2012 03:34 PM)BattleSoldier24 Wrote:  Which stock attachment would you recommend for the AUG/416/M16/M4? I'm considering performance and price doesn't matter.
So unlimited budget?
Thunderbolt Stock. Its great.

Double Facepalm, you suggest SMG's to an Assault player.

Also Thunderbolt Stock sucks, as horizontal recoil is much more annoying then vertical recoil.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
23-04-2012, 12:08 AM | Post: #152
Offline Healin4ev3r 
^ Did you try to play with MP5 + thunderbolt stock? It's a laser beam Tongue

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
23-04-2012, 12:37 AM | Post: #153
Offline DeltaForce 
(23-04-2012 12:08 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  ^ Did you try to play with MP5 + thunderbolt stock? It's a laser beam Tongue

Not yet. I might check it out some time.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
23-04-2012, 10:16 PM | Post: #154
Offline GullySide 
Im riding round and getting it!

24-04-2012, 03:43 PM | Post: #155
Offline Tempo_Rarity 
...I started in the game by renting what I found out later was the Veterans M24 . After trying all the others , it was my obvious choice when it came time to buy a gun permanently . Only after I had it did I realize it wasn't the same gun . Purchasing a new barrel , new stock and soft bullets made it the gun I began with , so much so that lately I don't aim center-mass as much as I aim for the head-shots 8| ...
...I'm a level-and-a-half away from accessing the much touted British sniper rifle . Anybody have it yet? What's it like? (drools in anticipation) ...

Wise Man Say : Don't Shoot Mouth Off Unless Brain Loaded
Tempo_Rarity - R . . . HeadFood - M . . . /. . . Squeamish - A . . . Hammerfix - E
11-05-2012, 06:32 PM | Post: #156
Offline Medicer_LV 
Good work Big Grin thank u for help!

[Image: p62878mk86u.jpg]

Verkaufe dieses BP4F Account |Made in March 2013
13-05-2012, 08:53 PM | Post: #157
Online meeha2
What would you recommend about AK? You'd contact EA so that they edited it? It's OK when it shoots 30 in close range, it's OK if with Viper bullets. But excuse me, isn't it supposed to be an AK? I mean, medic's MGs are kind of OK to kill with several bullets, but after all, if a player goes to a war, he'd be aiming to shoot 4-5 bullets, even after BF3. That way, he'll get no bullets in just a few minutes. Imagine AK to shoot full power. That way, a player would aim to shoot 1-2 within 100m and 3 - 200+. Additionally, I think it's in BF3, but still, not here... Switching firing mode. Semi-auto, 3-burst, full auto. EA is just making noobs from Americans, good I'm Russian and know how AK works... Who's with me so that EA added a mag that'd add ammo Damage +16 or even better +20? After failing KRG and Barrakuda options, they have to add something that'll really be worth of getting... Or at least the next update, to add Damage +17 and make AK 3-burst, or at least choose from firing modes... OK if it'll cost some reasonable money... Just write all your ideas in my thread. Thank you.
25-05-2012, 02:51 PM | Post: #158
Offline josuecom 
wow congratulations excellent work really helped me a lot to understand many things needed, rather than everything to me I can only rent for 1 day because here in my country VENEZUELA can not buy Battlefunds
29-06-2012, 05:08 AM | Post: #159
Offline CharlieDelta68k 
BuckRaven:

Thanks a million for writing this valuable thread. The info you've posted here should be in the FAQ of the game. Please consider adding it to the battlefied wikea?

Regards

BTW condoleances with the loss of your mom

CharlieDelta68k / TeamPlayer / In_FLIGHT_ChopperFixer / NfSw racer

[img]badf8777af2f0760655262fd39c4e7396727d8a2.png[/img]
06-07-2012, 10:48 PM | Post: #160
Offline BuckTester 
To do list:
Barrels: Predator, Barrakuda
Ammo: Viper, Barrakuda, Nimrod, Piranha
Stock: Thunderbolt, Barrakuda, Nemesis
Scopes: All *phew*

Update screenshots and prices to current.

This guide isn't dead, just resting Wink

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 01:10 AM by BuckTester.)