(20-12-2011 11:16 AM)Kugelhagel Wrote:  I
WANT
MY
MONEY
BACK
!
I didn´t get ANY KIND OF COMPENSATION.
GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU THIEFS!

Guys, you all shud know that especially this game has been a rip off for everybody spending real money for an free-online-game. Those who spend a fortune on it, will always be on "the winning side".

If you're stupid enough (I DO NOT mean 'Kugelhagel' itself!!) to keep on doin it, it's your fault only!

Have fun with Battlefield4Free, it's a great game in my opinion and will definately play it for another while, but please do not count on any advantage by paying for extras in the shop.
24-12-2011, 05:45 AM | Post: #682
Offline Jarek2 
(24-12-2011 04:46 AM)Apoptygma Wrote:  
WANT
MY
MONEY
BACK
!

Guys, you all shud know that especially this game has been a rip off for everybody spending real money for an free-online-game. Those who spend a fortune on it, will always be on "the winning side".

If you're stupid enough (I DO NOT mean 'Kugelhagel' itself!!) to keep on doin it, it's your fault only!

Have fun with Battlefield4Free, it's a great game in my opinion and will definately play it for another while, but please do not count on any advantage by paying for extras in the shop.

Alright let me spell this out in plain english for you Apoptygma by using this analogy.

Lets say you bought a car from EA. You test drove it before you bought it, and you were told that a large number of addons were available for the car if you chose to purchase them. After a few weeks, you decide to buy a few addons for the car to make it even more enjoyable/easier to use.

Everything is going fine and working great and you love the car. But all good things must come to an end, and EA calls you and says, "People have been complaining about your car, they think it is to awesome and cool, so we are going to change it".
You: "What? Why would you change it, it's fine!"
EA: "We already HAVE changed it, thank you for your business, have a good day." *hangs up*
You go outside to check on your beloved car, to find out that it has been transformed into a bicycle.

Now you tell me if you would be angry or not. BEcause I certainly am pissed.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 05:45 AM by Jarek2.)
24-12-2011, 06:26 AM | Post: #683
Offline meeha2
It's free to drive, though. And still, you're again wrong: BEFORE update, there were no add-ons, it was a perfect car, but now they tell you, "hey, we changed you an engine to 2 l (20 bullets/mag), instead of 3.5 (35 bullets/mag, at least for AEK), but you can upgrade for a day, week, or month to 3.6. It's expensive, but it's worth of it. Also, you had a better suspension, front and rear. We changed it to a weaker, but you can upgrade, though not to the same, and also, look. You can make it better looking, but it's too expensive, so it's up to you."
It's 9:24 right now, and from 12:00 am, though from right now, and up to 11:59 pm, I'm not playing! Hope they have a chance to read through all these posts and rebuild the game.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 06:27 AM by meeha2.)
24-12-2011, 02:49 PM | Post: #684
Offline Netbuster12 
(24-12-2011 05:45 AM)Jarek2 Wrote:  
WANT
MY
MONEY
BACK
!

Alright let me spell this out in plain english for you Apoptygma by using this analogy.

Lets say you bought a car from EA. You test drove it before you bought it, and you were told that a large number of addons were available for the car if you chose to purchase them. After a few weeks, you decide to buy a few addons for the car to make it even more enjoyable/easier to use.

Everything is going fine and working great and you love the car. But all good things must come to an end, and EA calls you and says, "People have been complaining about your car, they think it is to awesome and cool, so we are going to change it".
EA: "We already HAVE changed it, thank you for your business, have a good day." *hangs up*
You go outside to check on your beloved car, to find out that it has been transformed into a bicycle.

you have forgot to tell - the bicycle have no wheels!!!!!!!

we all want the Rebuilt before the last Update - or take us the Money back
24-12-2011, 03:36 PM | Post: #685
Offline bertil321 
verry cool map
24-12-2011, 05:09 PM | Post: #686
Offline Apoptygma 
(24-12-2011 05:45 AM)Jarek2 Wrote:  
WANT
MY
MONEY
BACK
!

Well, this is excactly what I call(ed) a rip off... You are totally right mate!

But I have found out very quickly what EA's plans are. I mean, they had several offers in the store to purchase with ingame credits, those disappeared one by one (weapons, boosters, silly helmets and stuff), so that you had to spend real money for the same extras to keep up your level of joy/missing skills.. u know what a mean?

EA is whether honest nor transparent with us, and they will never be I guess. And this is why I will never go for boosters in any game (FIFA, NHL, Skate etc) of them again because you'll get disappointed anyway.

Merry Christmas lads.
24-12-2011, 11:19 PM | Post: #687
Offline SgT.Rollot.y 
NICE MAP

[Image: 88372641.jpg]
24-12-2011, 11:36 PM | Post: #688
Offline Kotilainen 
FFFFUCK YOU EA FFUCK YOU SOOOO MUCH! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU STUPID CUNTS!
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 11:36 PM by Kotilainen.)
26-12-2011, 10:06 PM | Post: #689
Offline catalin_medic 
Y HATE THE CAMERA SHAKE
Y HATE THE AMMO OF THE M95 RIFFLE
Y HATE THE RECOIL OF THE ALL WEAPONS

[Image: signaturepn.png]
27-12-2011, 08:01 AM | Post: #690
Offline Mr.Vip 
i never never buy battlefunds,but about the new map,i think is NICE,but can you post more picture?
27-12-2011, 08:03 AM | Post: #691
Offline Mr.Vip 
this map look like map operation firestorm in Battlefield 3
27-12-2011, 11:00 AM | Post: #692
Offline doctor_girl 
UUP

27-12-2011, 01:43 PM | Post: #693
Offline YuWatanabe 
To ignore the community and the customers is also a statement...
27-12-2011, 04:57 PM | Post: #694
Offline TheRay 
It was time super
27-12-2011, 06:01 PM | Post: #695
Offline Escobar80 
THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF Give me back my CREDYTY I BFUNDS Give me back my CREDYTY I BFUNDS Give me back my CREDYTY AND BFUNDS

I
WANT
MY
MONEY
BACK
!
28-12-2011, 02:15 AM | Post: #696
Offline to_glow 
I agree, the air boundries lack any definition what so ever. It's just hit and miss on where you can go. Also speaking about air, the heli repairs don't seem to always work, no matter how long I wait and I put training down that skill (or whatever you call it). The new system seems to have cut down on the number of flyers.

I haven't played much as a foot solider, mostly just flying. My M249 can't hit anything beyound what I would say is 200 yards. This seem kinda stupid since I paid good money for this ablity in an elite weapon, but at least it makes more since to be a Recon puck now.

I don't have a problem with motor strike, it's no different than BF2 and arti. At least I don't have to worry about car arti anymore.
28-12-2011, 02:40 AM | Post: #697
Offline meeha2
Looks like they care only about looking for profanity in forums and block those people. They blocked my SponsorPay, I don't know if it's only until Jan 1, when it's too late to get Holosight, or any longer. Anyways, if they don't start doing something, I'll be looking for some another game, I have one on my mind, but I don't really like it. Another might do well... So, I'd recommend it to everyone, if they don't do anything about it, the later they wait, the more people would leave. Cmon, people, leave the game if you don't get what you deserve, I mean Funds, access to somewhere you had before, but not from any time soon, or anything else.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 02:43 AM by meeha2.)
28-12-2011, 11:19 AM | Post: #698
Offline tombola1999 
nice

[Image: 000111aaaaimakillbombto.jpg]

YHEA JUST GOT 12 GOLDEN WEAPONS ON THIS ACCOUNT! AND 19 in all my accounts
28-12-2011, 12:32 PM | Post: #699
Offline dopiman 
(20-12-2011 11:12 AM)JoMedicNutz Wrote:  I WANT MY MONEY BACK
lol nice editing!!Big Grin

[Image: doppimansig.png]
29-12-2011, 01:40 AM | Post: #700
Offline Charrkiller 
I like the map tons but Battlefield has made our weapons super weak. They also lowered the amount of ammo your mags hold. I am thinking about leaving and the only way they're going to keep me from leaving is to make the weapons the same as it was before the 'Customizable Weapons' update. Thousands of other people have left angry because of this update. Keep the map, but fix the weapons.