Hello There, Guest!

06-01-2012, 04:49 PM | Post: #6161
Offline [Collateral] 
(06-01-2012 03:39 PM)Vladulain Wrote:  It's time we look for an alternative FTP FPS game, and 2012 seems promising.

http://www.fpsreport.com/features/314-to...-2012.html

WarFace looks especially promising, with the Crytek3 engine it will blow BFP4F out of the water.

slEAzy screwed us...now it's time to say, screw them.

Holy sh!T. WarFace looks fantastic. So it has got vehicles and all that other stuff and destructable environment, epic graphics and FOR FREE?
Haha as soon as they release this game there´s only one thing left for Battlefield PLay4Free "BYE BYE it was nice knowing you ... NOT. Big Grin
06-01-2012, 05:13 PM | Post: #6162
Offline Kardredren 
Guffaw! Still no change then... My attempts to get a refund failed miserably, but I had fun trying Wink

[Image: 9865fra5.jpg]
06-01-2012, 05:18 PM | Post: #6163
Offline MudHole 
(06-01-2012 04:49 PM)[Collateral] Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 03:39 PM)Vladulain Wrote:  It's time we look for an alternative FTP FPS game, and 2012 seems promising.

http://www.fpsreport.com/features/314-to...-2012.html

WarFace looks especially promising, with the Crytek3 engine it will blow BFP4F out of the water.

slEAzy screwed us...now it's time to say, screw them.

Holy sh!T. WarFace looks fantastic. So it has got vehicles and all that other stuff and destructable environment, epic graphics and FOR FREE?
Haha as soon as they release this game there´s only one thing left for Battlefield PLay4Free "BYE BYE it was nice knowing you ... NOT. Big Grin

i like the look of Special Force 2 but must agree warface looks fantastic

[Image: CUjjElO.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 05:19 PM by MudHole.)
06-01-2012, 05:30 PM | Post: #6164
Offline THEONERUSSIAN 
next ftp fps..............WARFACE, i must admit, im a crytek fan......

[Image: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
06-01-2012, 05:38 PM | Post: #6165
Offline xJaegermeisterx 
(06-01-2012 02:41 PM)psijaka Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 04:20 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Threads merged.

Thank's for the abundant amount of feedback folks. I know you guys want more of a response on this issue, right now VitalBullet's initial post is it. That may change going forward, but for the time being that's where we're at.

Silvanoshi

Thanks Silvanoshi; good to know that you acknowledge the disquiet that exists as a result of the Dec 20th changes.

But please act soon to address our concerns; it is not too late to save this game (although I suspect it is for many people).

What I suggest EAsy does to improve the gameplay and remove some of the bad feeling that has been created, is:

1/ Enable people who purchased "permanent" guns for Battlefunds prior to the introduction of attachments (Dec 1st If I recall), to have the pick of the new rentable attachments permanently, but to remove the "+3" boost, so that newer players renting attachments can play on level terms.

2/ Buff all of the guns so that, with the appropriate attachments, they approach the level of performance achieved by the pre Dec 1st guns. In particular, buff the recoil; as it stands, the recoil on the new guns is just impossible to control, even when carefully burst firing with the stabilised stock. This just makes the game so frustrating to play.

If you do these things, you will perhaps go some way towards restoring the trust that your most loyal players placed in EAsy, a trust that many feel has been betrayed.

psijaka

^Well said, and nice to see someone posting in a reasonable tone. I agree with you and really hope they'll find an acceptable solution for this mess. Your suggestions sound good enough for me.
06-01-2012, 06:16 PM | Post: #6166
Offline RobZombieZ 
Any Dev that actually plays BFP4F, knows the +3 weapon exchange was flat-out BS.

Nuff said.

Confused
06-01-2012, 06:20 PM | Post: #6167
Offline Parrina 
We need to keep up the unrest until it reaches the right ears.There has to be someone at easy or ea that sees what is happening is unjust, immoral,unlawful and just plain WRONG.This is NO way to treat paying customers.Any other business with good customer service would have fired those responsible and apologized for their arrogance and reimburse the customer.Unfortunately it seems that this company is all about anti customer service and is always thinking of new ways to nail the client.New Years resolution suggestion to easy:Learn how to treat the paying players with respect and stop lying and stealing from them!

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
06-01-2012, 06:32 PM | Post: #6168
Offline Army89Delta 

http://youtu.be/6K8gUbHI6KI

This is what we get for trying to reason with EAsy.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 06:33 PM by Army89Delta.)
06-01-2012, 06:43 PM | Post: #6169
Online MeatForSniper 
Hey i just wanted to say +1 and **** YOU EA! I Hope you got some coal under your Christmas tree, fcking thieves, and i won't ever buy anything from you, stupid niggasses. Happy New Year, SUCKERS!
06-01-2012, 06:44 PM | Post: #6170
Offline UselessB 
I miss this game less every day. 18 and counting.

Actually, it's quite shocking that there has been no real statement or communication in 18 days over this mess.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
06-01-2012, 06:46 PM | Post: #6171
Offline Constantine_IRB 
Give me my old guns back, or give me my money back. That's where I stand.

[Image: 9532.png]

JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Players-Ag...izard=true
06-01-2012, 06:54 PM | Post: #6172
Offline UnknownVictim 
http://investors.ea.com/documentdisplay....entID=4135

https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/me...9/code.pdf

Electronic Arts Global Code of Conduct

Electronic Arts has long had an established set of values that reflect a clear vision for the Company and how we do business. These values – which we call “EA Actions” – provide a roadmap for our growth, govern our relationships with each other, with our partners and our customers, and should be used by our employees to guide their day-to-day decision-making.

The EA Actions:

Be Bold - Go big | Take the right risks | Back our bets | Lead
Think Consumers First - Listen and respond | Deliver beyond their expectations | Build lifetime customers
Create Quality and Innovation - Deliver products and services that surpass expectations | Be relentless about improving quality | Take creative risks
Act with Integrity - Do the right thing | Trust others and support their decisions | Be transparent
Be Accountable - Deliver on commitments | Always do what we say | Play our positions | Deliver and reward results
Learn and Grow - Work hard, play hard | Develop yourself and others | Measure your improvement | Share knowledge generously

The EA Actions form the foundation of our Global Code of Conduct, which we expect each of our employees (including executive officers) and directors to read, understand and abide by. These values are reflected in a number of important Company policies, including those described below.

<SNIP>

Integrity and Fair Dealing in the Marketplace. While EA competes vigorously in all of its business activities, we remain committed to dealing fairly with our customers as well as our competitors and conducting our activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. This includes complying with all applicable requirements under the U.S. federal and state antitrust laws and other applicable U.S. laws and government regulations, as set out in our U.S. Antitrust Policy, and the antitrust and competition laws of the various territories where we do business. Since we are a global enterprise, we must also ensure integrity in our operations worldwide, and compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is a part of our global efforts. The FCPA is a federal anti-bribery law that makes it unlawful for any U.S. citizen or any representative of a U.S. corporation to give anything of value to a foreign official in order to obtain business. More information about our antitrust and FCPA principles can be found in EA’s U.S. Antitrust Policy, the International Business Activities Policy, and from the Legal Department.

Does this mean EA's TOS removes ethics from EA's business practices/model? (I.e...nullifies EA's very own code of conduct?)
06-01-2012, 06:58 PM | Post: #6173
Offline -Tigar- 
This game is now....

…....…../´¯/)……...........(\¯`\
………/….//…….........…\\….\
….…../….//………......….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\……........./¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_....…_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)......(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/…...\. ..\/…....….…/
..\…………….. /……....\…………..../
….\…………..(……........)…………./

[Image: mojss.png]
"Tiger! Tiger! burning bright in the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 07:06 PM by -Tigar-.)
06-01-2012, 07:00 PM | Post: #6174
Offline Parrina 
(06-01-2012 06:54 PM)UnknownVictim Wrote:  http://investors.ea.com/documentdisplay....entID=4135

https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/me...9/code.pdf

Electronic Arts Global Code of Conduct

Electronic Arts has long had an established set of values that reflect a clear vision for the Company and how we do business. These values – which we call “EA Actions” – provide a roadmap for our growth, govern our relationships with each other, with our partners and our customers, and should be used by our employees to guide their day-to-day decision-making.

The EA Actions:

Think Consumers First - Listen and respond | Deliver beyond their expectations | Build lifetime customers
Create Quality and Innovation - Deliver products and services that surpass expectations | Be relentless about improving quality | Take creative risks
Act with Integrity - Do the right thing | Trust others and support their decisions | Be transparent
Be Accountable - Deliver on commitments | Always do what we say | Play our positions | Deliver and reward results
Learn and Grow - Work hard, play hard | Develop yourself and others | Measure your improvement | Share knowledge generously

The EA Actions form the foundation of our Global Code of Conduct, which we expect each of our employees (including executive officers) and directors to read, understand and abide by. These values are reflected in a number of important Company policies, including those described below.

<SNIP>

Integrity and Fair Dealing in the Marketplace. While EA competes vigorously in all of its business activities, we remain committed to dealing fairly with our customers as well as our competitors and conducting our activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. This includes complying with all applicable requirements under the U.S. federal and state antitrust laws and other applicable U.S. laws and government regulations, as set out in our U.S. Antitrust Policy, and the antitrust and competition laws of the various territories where we do business. Since we are a global enterprise, we must also ensure integrity in our operations worldwide, and compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is a part of our global efforts. The FCPA is a federal anti-bribery law that makes it unlawful for any U.S. citizen or any representative of a U.S. corporation to give anything of value to a foreign official in order to obtain business. More information about our antitrust and FCPA principles can be found in EA’s U.S. Antitrust Policy, the International Business Activities Policy, and from the Legal Department.

Does this mean EA's TOS removes ethics from EA's business practices/model? (I.e...nullifies EA's very own code of conduct?)

It seems like easy needs to read the parent company's code of conduct and business ethics because they are breaking pretty much all those rules.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
06-01-2012, 07:15 PM | Post: #6175
Offline BobLeBricolo 
(06-12-2011 05:46 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  The dominance of Mortar Strike is something we're looking at folks, keep the feedback coming!

Silvanoshi

And it becomes scary...

Quote:A day at EAsy"s office:

A: I had nothing to do yesterday so went to forum to check something, and seems that some idiots who stay after nerfing time are complaining about MS Booster again...

B: Real question is how can we make more money on that ?

C: Release a anti-MS booster ?

A&B: Yeah good idea ! more money coming.

B: But we have to do something first, can't just nerf MS booster like that...

C: Really ? xD

A: Oh oh i know, let's make a 50% off sales on 3 months MS Booster and next week we nerf it !

A & B & C : Yeah baby yeah !

A normal day at EAsy's office, finding new ideas everyday (to rip you off).

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES ! BOYCOTT EA GAMES !!!
06-01-2012, 07:15 PM | Post: #6176
Offline Wizlawz 
(06-01-2012 06:54 PM)UnknownVictim Wrote:  Electronic Arts Global Code of Conduct

The EA Actions:

/ FIXED TO IMPROVE VISUAL AWARENESS

[Image: 1977958]
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 07:16 PM by Wizlawz.)
06-01-2012, 07:30 PM | Post: #6177
Offline FitzSy66 
With all that has happened with EA lately it makes me very nervous they will next hack my credit card. Here is EA's definition according to dictionary.com, THIEF: A thief takes the goods or property of another by stealth without the latter's knowledge: like a thief in the night. I do not feel comfortable that they have my credit card info. Once a thief always a thief. And they have proved they are not only thiefs but that they are scumbags as well.
06-01-2012, 07:32 PM | Post: #6178
Offline [HB]Akanto 
weapons, now?

no?

Now???

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

06-01-2012, 07:42 PM | Post: #6179
Offline The1ThatRapedU 
This change= NOOBTUBING WITH RPG and MORTAR. LOL. FUCKING LOGIC!
06-01-2012, 07:47 PM | Post: #6180
Offline Pete0806 
More than 6100 posts in this thread and only about 40 member in facebook-group? Huh Undecided http://www.facebook.com/pages/Players-Ag...izard=true