Hello There, Guest!

04-01-2012, 03:03 PM | Post: #5781
Offline YoZza 
Look what i found.. this codes worked yesterday.
For 3 days u get this :
-heavy barrel
-high power ammo
-stabilized stock

assault: Fxzz-b35w-4lqk-um2h

engineer: Hfb7-t4wc-y9mz-bysp

medic: 2zyn-bleb-u8rh-zvn9

recon: 6yb9-79uv-4cxs-5gu7

[Image: dg5d03.jpg]
04-01-2012, 03:07 PM | Post: #5782
Offline budnut 
I don't have a a +3 version Sad

04-01-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #5783
Offline GarTZilla 
Has anyone played with the Akhaban since the update? LOL, my god... EAsy really knows how to kill a decent gun. 20/40 bullet loadout? 2 bullets firing at a time... 10 clicks you're done, 30 clicks you're outta luck. You are forced to sit on your ammo box. Otherwise you run out of ammo in moments. 5 more bullets than your default pistol.

This game is completely broken now because of this update. All this update has accomplished in doing is promote MS/RPG Booster abuse. Promote Rampant USAS use. Non-existent ammo for snipers(12 bullets, really?). Terrible accuracy of weapons. +3 Damage? what a joke. But apparently, Legacy Attachments was bringing the game into imbalance. In one fell swoop the geniuses at EAsy destroyed a great game... and then ran. "Vacation" apparently. I call it hiding out like criminals.

Distrust among the community. Feelings of being stolen from and scammed. Threats of Legal Action. Update after Update introducing more money making scams rather fixing the multiple bugs plaguing the game that have been brought up time and time again. Almost 300 pages of rage. AND STILL NO OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM THE DEVS. Just one douchebag move after another.

Thieves and Liars. Plain and simple.

rawr.
[Image: bUUza.png]

GarTZilla | GZiLLa | DocZiLLa | xX-Gojira-Xx
04-01-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #5784
Offline Mr.Profesional 
(04-01-2012 03:07 PM)budnut Wrote:  I don't have a a +3 version Sad

Congrats - You there Scamed twice!

04-01-2012, 03:38 PM | Post: #5785
Offline warm_vuur 
You have to put all the letters into capital form or they won't work Smile
04-01-2012, 03:41 PM | Post: #5786
Offline Mr.Profesional 
I think this is Official Reaction to this Thread:

No word is said...

Have fun watching till end)))

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 03:50 PM by Mr.Profesional.)
04-01-2012, 03:46 PM | Post: #5787
Offline Septuagint 
Just curious as to why the thread over there with almost 6000 replies and approx 750,000 views hasn't caught a reply/response by EAsy?

[Image: signature.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 08:53 PM by Septuagint.)
04-01-2012, 03:50 PM | Post: #5788
Offline s...k
Some say criminals return to the scene of the crime. Apparently not always.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 03:51 PM by s...k.)
04-01-2012, 03:50 PM | Post: #5789
Offline Wixx 
Chris Murphy @Silvanoshi_EA Close
Back it the office and going through my forum private messages....man there are quite a few to get through! #BFP4F
3:48 PM - 4 Jan 12 via TweetDeck · Details

No sh1t sherlock

[Image: wixx_sig.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 03:51 PM by Wixx.)
04-01-2012, 03:54 PM | Post: #5790
Offline UselessB 
(04-01-2012 03:50 PM)Wixx Wrote:  Chris Murphy @Silvanoshi_EA Close
Back it the office and going through my forum private messages....man there are quite a few to get through! #BFP4F
3:48 PM - 4 Jan 12 via TweetDeck · Details

No sh1t sherlock

I might send him a PM too, with a link to this thread.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
04-01-2012, 04:01 PM | Post: #5791
Offline [Collateral] 
(04-01-2012 03:41 PM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  
I think this is Official Reaction to this Thread:

No word is said...

Have fun watching till end)))

This one is my ringtone. <.<
People go mad when I get called. Trolololol.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 04:05 PM by [Collateral].)
04-01-2012, 04:14 PM | Post: #5792
Offline [HB]Akanto 
hihi, I can buy 4 weapons, which I all already have!
for 25% less! Hihi Smile
Haha
unbelievable... Gimme my old weapons back!

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

04-01-2012, 04:17 PM | Post: #5793
Offline Dredned 
What can they say. It's like a rape victim confronting a rapist. What can he say? Sorry? I didn't mean to rape you? Nothing they say can be believed, so it's better they save the lies for the next update when they take your Elite Pistols and Shotguns.

-Ned

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 04:17 PM by Dredned.)
04-01-2012, 04:20 PM | Post: #5794
Offline soldiersoldier 
(04-01-2012 04:17 PM)Dredned Wrote:  What can they say. It's like a rape victim confronting a rapist. What can he say? Sorry? I didn't mean to rape you? Nothing they say can be believed, so it's better they save the lies for the next update when they take your Elite Pistols and Shotguns.

-Ned

yeah the next update gives us a new AWESOME Pistol and Shotgun Customization-System and a some extra new bugs for free!

[Image: showsig.php?id=d271552a4e9e970cb05b3485d3729b20]
04-01-2012, 04:41 PM | Post: #5795
Offline Fowler 
I have sent Silvanoshi a pm and or @OskarBurman on twitter messages. We need to play this right ladies and gents. We also need to stop all this talk of DDos attacks. They need to know the community is not happy with the decision they made on Dec 20, 2011. You can rant and vent about pulling your money out and ceasing the rental of clan servers. Hitting their wallets is one thing, threatening them with assaults and DDos attacks is childish.

To EASY:
Your community is not happy. You have a chance here, a chance to get a good reputation for both EAsy and EA.
Step 1: Admit that the Dec 20th update was a horrible decision. Announce it publicly in the forum and elsewhere on the BP4F site.
Step 2: All those with +3 weapons or equivalent of Veterans Weapons, be given back exactly what they paid for. BP4F is a pay to play game. "Fair and Balanced Play" should mean, those that haven't spent money to be on the same tier as your elite players can fork up the money to be there, if not..oh well.

An example of unfair:
I had purchased the Elite M24 Sniper Rifle. Before Dec 20th it held 9 rounds in the mag. After the update I can only hold 6, unless, I rent an expanded mag for another 3 rounds. So I had 9 rounds, now have 6, but you want me to pay more money for something I already had. Not a good business model.
In this forum there are many diagrams of Elite Weapons next to +3 statistics. You community is not stupid. We know what we paid for and what we now have. If you decide to fix this issue, please let it be known that this community WILL make sure that the weapons we receive are on par with the Elite Weapons we originally purchased.

If this issue is addressed, and you admit your mistake a few things might happen. I am not saying that they 100% will happen but might.
1: Paying players may return.
2: Well known clans might resume server rentals.
3: You could actually save face with your community.
4: New players would feel comfortable paying to be on the same tier as people who pay for Elite Weapons.

You have a chance to save face and make money. Also if I were you, lower your prices. More people would spend money if prices weren't so high. Lower Prices = Higher Volume of purchases. Here in the US we have a huge chain of stores known as Wal-Mart. They have low prices and extremely high sales volume.

Yes guys I pulled the Wal-Mart card..

It's a relatively simple business model and one I think would make people come back and play. Also, and here's a big one, please discuss things with your community before you make a bad decision like this again. Involve the people who make you money, that would be a huge step.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 04:43 PM by Fowler.)
04-01-2012, 05:15 PM | Post: #5796
Offline [P4W]HUNT3R 
(04-01-2012 04:41 PM)Fowler Wrote:  I have sent Silvanoshi a pm and or @OskarBurman on twitter messages. We need to play this right ladies and gents. We also need to stop all this talk of DDos attacks. They need to know the community is not happy with the decision they made on Dec 20, 2011. You can rant and vent about pulling your money out and ceasing the rental of clan servers. Hitting their wallets is one thing, threatening them with assaults and DDos attacks is childish.

To EASY:
Your community is not happy. You have a chance here, a chance to get a good reputation for both EAsy and EA.
Step 1: Admit that the Dec 20th update was a horrible decision. Announce it publicly in the forum and elsewhere on the BP4F site.
Step 2: All those with +3 weapons or equivalent of Veterans Weapons, be given back exactly what they paid for. BP4F is a pay to play game. "Fair and Balanced Play" should mean, those that haven't spent money to be on the same tier as your elite players can fork up the money to be there, if not..oh well.

An example of unfair:
I had purchased the Elite M24 Sniper Rifle. Before Dec 20th it held 9 rounds in the mag. After the update I can only hold 6, unless, I rent an expanded mag for another 3 rounds. So I had 9 rounds, now have 6, but you want me to pay more money for something I already had. Not a good business model.
In this forum there are many diagrams of Elite Weapons next to +3 statistics. You community is not stupid. We know what we paid for and what we now have. If you decide to fix this issue, please let it be known that this community WILL make sure that the weapons we receive are on par with the Elite Weapons we originally purchased.

If this issue is addressed, and you admit your mistake a few things might happen. I am not saying that they 100% will happen but might.
1: Paying players may return.
2: Well known clans might resume server rentals.
3: You could actually save face with your community.
4: New players would feel comfortable paying to be on the same tier as people who pay for Elite Weapons.

You have a chance to save face and make money. Also if I were you, lower your prices. More people would spend money if prices weren't so high. Lower Prices = Higher Volume of purchases. Here in the US we have a huge chain of stores known as Wal-Mart. They have low prices and extremely high sales volume.

Yes guys I pulled the Wal-Mart card..

It's a relatively simple business model and one I think would make people come back and play. Also, and here's a big one, please discuss things with your community before you make a bad decision like this again. Involve the people who make you money, that would be a huge step.

100 % agree
04-01-2012, 05:17 PM | Post: #5797
Offline firstpirate1 
be careful of the next update as said above

Shotguns and pistols will be nerfed and even rented guns will proberly be nerfed so u forced to pay with BFs to stand anychance of playing in this game.

The long delay is cause they waiting for the stats on how much more money they can suck out of this game before they call it a day Smile
04-01-2012, 05:19 PM | Post: #5798
Offline Ainudil  Go to next Official Response...
It isn't about -ignoring- legacy players. Simple fact is that this is our stance: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=61323

Battlefield Play4Free Web QA Engineer
04-01-2012, 05:26 PM | Post: #5799
Offline s...k
(04-01-2012 05:19 PM)Ainudil Wrote:  It isn't about -ignoring- legacy players. Simple fact is that this is our stance: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=61323

Your arrogance offends us. And our 'stance' is no more Battlefuns

(and no more EA products in my case)
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 05:33 PM by s...k.)
04-01-2012, 05:29 PM | Post: #5800
Offline Vladulain 
(04-01-2012 05:19 PM)Ainudil Wrote:  It isn't about -ignoring- legacy players. Simple fact is that this is our stance: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=61323

Why don't you read the Damned forums and check out our "stance".

Dodgy