Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 05:44 PM | Post: #361
Offline Masterground 
(19-12-2011 05:41 PM)Growpocalypse Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:19 PM)Masterground Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Decim8tor Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:56 PM)Growpocalypse Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

Cinna Stixx's posting privileges were removed. I'm Cinna Stixx's voice.

+1 to this^^ and a HOW DARE YOU!!! to EAsy for treating a veteran with such disrespect. Y'all are clearly reading all of these so you know that 99.9% of us are very very ticked off right now. This is not how you earn more customers this is how you lose customers.

Thank you for the support, it means so much to everyone here.

Anytime brother... anytime.

Also, contacting billing support? what do people except... a lollypop? a cookie? you will get noghting from that money sucking vampires....

I rather spend money on some food cans for bad times, than on EA next time.
[Image: EAfailed.png]
19-12-2011, 05:44 PM | Post: #362
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 05:43 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 08:06 AM)craftsman13255 Wrote:  yeahh, answer on things lik ethis, but ignore the mainrage-cause... Funny...

The answer is the main post of this topic.
Our reasons for this is clearly stated there, the facts are there, the changes being made are there. unless there is something else you are seeking to get answered?

On a side note... people who bought specific holosight weapons or special scoped weapons will still keep their scopes.

Eg, People who purchased the Enhanced Scope M95 will still have their Enhanced Scope and People who bought their Holosight M249, UMP, M14 or AUG will still have those Holosights.

better than nothing at least i get to keep my enhanced scope...now if only the camera shake was fixed a bit, hintity hint hint Sleepy
19-12-2011, 05:45 PM | Post: #363
Offline KillBilly 
(19-12-2011 05:30 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  We will not jump to conclusions, neither starting to figure out what could happen tomorrow.

That's reasonable

(19-12-2011 05:30 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  We strongly think this 'nerfing' is just a fix of their earlier patch, where they made a couple of errors in the weapon files!
(Update tomorrow hopefully will reset more or less the same stats as before!)
They probably (this is an assumption) just gone bring back the old stats of the guns more or less!

Don't count on it RPG, if this were the case, they would not completely remove all legacy attachments. They would simply fix the legacy stats so they do what they're supposed to do.

If you read the opening post again, you will see that they will delete legacy attachments instead of fixing them, with BS excuses like 'fair' and 'balancing', but all they want is for legacy players to rent attachments. And that will only happen if they make the guns worse.

- Always outnumbered, never outgunned -
Correction: Always out of ammo since they fckd with my gun
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:56 PM by KillBilly.)
19-12-2011, 05:46 PM | Post: #364
Offline captainslow147 
Vitalbullet you have a fair point however i think you need to make your first post clearer, are you making it so that the weapons are weaker than before the December 1st update or are you making them the same after the problem you had with the attatchments with this question answered i think it would sort out alot of the problems here.

[Image: 8oq2yYz.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:48 PM by captainslow147.)
19-12-2011, 05:46 PM | Post: #365
Offline [MH].Addept.eng. 
I bought my weapon long time ago. I spent my money on it. It was contract - I will spend money and buy a weapon about which I dreamed, with all the details and behaviour during the shooting. You break this contract by changing in the name of compensation all the differences at skills but it's your fault that these differences appeared. You Have broken the contract of sale. You deceived me and other players. Give me the money back !

[Image: strona_gora.png]
Bookmark server
19-12-2011, 05:47 PM | Post: #366
Offline Growpocalypse 
Word is posts aren't possible anymore. Is it true?

EDIT: False alarm - glitch.

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:48 PM by Growpocalypse.)
19-12-2011, 05:48 PM | Post: #367
Offline EgoPrimez 
this is what silvanoshi wrote on sue topic before he closed it.

Neither Easy nor EA have done anything illegal. Our Digital Service Agreement allows us to update and change the game as we see fit. This is something that you have agreed to by playing our game. By all means, feel free investigate the possibility of launching such a suit, however it will not get very far.

No changes to the game have been made yet. Please leave your feedback in the official discussion thread for the rebalancing of Battlefield Play4Free found here.

Silvanoshi

Dont let your self be intimidated. If community stands together and we invest at least 1 euro per person (that is much less than you beeen cheated for) for sue we have enough to start it. And its not to him or any1 in EAsy to say what we can and cant do. Only ones who can jugde about it are Swedish law & courts.

P.S. that was valid topic that followed rules of forum.

[Image: nonOGsig-egoprime03.png]

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:50 PM by EgoPrimez.)
19-12-2011, 05:48 PM | Post: #368
Offline [HB]Akanto 
okay Vital, if I understand you right, you will nerf all my weapons, saying this is fair, but sell shameless high priced booster and attachments?
Thanky you for making this game sooooooooooo fair...
If Im wrong, please, PLEASE correct me...

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 05:48 PM | Post: #369
Offline MurrayD 
(19-12-2011 05:43 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:34 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:27 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:12 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  Seriously mate, try reading the rest of my post before you post "Wait until tomorrow" I said exactly what I meant, and I honestly don't care how much you've spent. You're a total suck up, and no matter how much they nerfed, or even BUFFED my weapons. IT's still fraud, and it's still illegal. So take that dk out of your mouth and start realising that you're a total idiot.

Yet another fantastic post! I never said there was anything wrong with the rest of your post, you're making things seem worse than what they are. Once again, i am not "sucking up", i will wait and see the update before i post on how i think it is. If that makes me a "total idiot with a dk in my mouth" then so be it. Wink

"TLBig GrinR have a nice day" yea... you so read the rest of my post.... Once again, yes... You are sucking up, cause you still yet to see the big picture and what the rest of us are saying.

If it's so hard to understand, let me spell it out for you.

E.A.s.y...i.s...r.i.p.p.i.n.g...u.s...o.f.f

Seriously? Clear enough for you?

There's really no point arguing with retards. Well i'm going to listen to Bob Marley, while you rage over a game! Have fun raging! Wink
Yes... Something that was purchased with actual cash, you're right, me arguing with you is totally redundant. I should have thought better than to start arguing with retards. My mistake. You listen to your Bob Marley. Just remember this, what if the drug dealer selling you your weed decides to stroll by your house, take the weed he sold you and give you grass instead. Same thing here really.

Thanks for just copying what i said! Also the only reason i am posting here is to show you how much of a person with a lower-than-average I.Q. you are! You think everyone who listens to Bob Marley smokes weed?! I have never smoked anything in my life. So go post your mentally slower than "average" comments somewhere else! Wink

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
19-12-2011, 05:48 PM | Post: #370
Offline Dredned 
F.U.C.K. You Easy. I am out. Last cent you will ever get from me. This is the last time you will screw me. This is complete bovine excrement. I paid for items in good faith several of them I may add. Now this? Come on, when I purchased these weapons it was because they were "the best" version of the weapon available. Now you are nerfing them because you cant get legacy players to purchase your attachments it has noting to do with the balance of the game that you guys care nothing at all about. I am so sick of being lied to in order to scam an extra $10 from my pocket. You are a despicable bunch of garbage interns and I hope this game goes under and you all loose your jobs over it.

If anything those who purchased elite weapons should get a compliment of your best attachments what ever they may be. To give us a slightly better version of the crappy one offered is an insult. It is not what I paid for. I have several friends who are lawyers and I will be consulting them as to the legality of this. If at all possible I will bring a complaint to the better business bureau and to the World Fair Trade Organization

-Ned

19-12-2011, 05:48 PM | Post: #371
Offline Death543 
Don´t make this EA. I wanna keep my elite weapons.
19-12-2011, 05:48 PM | Post: #372
Offline FubarDK 
fairer play!? that idea went out the window with boosters and buyable training points.

The real reason you are doing this, is because you know the players who already have legacy wont buy any attachments, and since we are your paying costumers you are trying to milk the same cow twice greedy bastards.
19-12-2011, 05:49 PM | Post: #373
Offline redharvest 
Meh, I got a feeling the weapons' I got are gonna lose that what made them different from the others, and that what was the reason i bought them.

[Image: EOopU3u.png]
19-12-2011, 05:49 PM | Post: #374
Offline [DR]Sturm 
(19-12-2011 05:43 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 08:06 AM)craftsman13255 Wrote:  yeahh, answer on things lik ethis, but ignore the mainrage-cause... Funny...

The answer is the main post of this topic.
Our reasons for this is clearly stated there, the facts are there, the changes being made are there. unless there is something else you are seeking to get answered?

On a side note... people who bought specific holosight weapons or special scoped weapons will still keep their scopes.

Eg, People who purchased the Enhanced Scope M95 will still have their Enhanced Scope and People who bought their Holosight M249, UMP, M14 or AUG will still have those Holosights.

Yet you will have to reduce the value of our Legacy weapons drastically in order to make the game fair as you claim. This will cause a significant loss in value for which I, and many other people, have paid real money.
So what about a REAL compensation? +3 attachments / stats is not enough for me. I won´t agree to this because tomorrow it could and probably will be to late to complain anyways.
What about money back or AT LEAST a Battlefunds compensation?

So that´s why you´ve raised the prices of the nerfed weapons, right? To make it look like the new players had and have to pay practically the same price, right? Wow your managers are some smart k**es.
19-12-2011, 05:49 PM | Post: #375
Offline Masterground 
(19-12-2011 05:48 PM)EgoPrimez Wrote:  this is what silvanoshi wrote on sue topic before he closed it.

Neither Easy nor EA have done anything illegal. Our Digital Service Agreement allows us to update and change the game as we see fit. This is something that you have agreed to by playing our game. By all means, feel free investigate the possibility of launching such a suit, however it will not get very far.

No changes to the game have been made yet. Please leave your feedback in the official discussion thread for the rebalancing of Battlefield Play4Free found here.

Silvanoshi

Dont let your self be intimidated. If community stands together and we invest at least 1 euro per person (that is much less than you beeen cheated for) for sue we have enough to start it. And its not to him or any1 in EAsy to say what we can and cant do. Only ones who can jugde about it are Swedish law & courts.

well said... well said. but im afraid, that it aint going to happen...

I rather spend money on some food cans for bad times, than on EA next time.
[Image: EAfailed.png]
19-12-2011, 05:49 PM | Post: #376
Offline johnwild 
Im so mad at ea right now.
19-12-2011, 05:50 PM | Post: #377
Offline MigWelder 
You release an update making all the newly bought weapons crappy then you want to take away the legacy parts from anyone who bought them before because they're "overpowered".

Before there was much more balance in the game, yeah BF guns had advantages but they were still within sight of the stock weapons. Hell, at least the stock weapons handled the same as the BF ones with regard to recoil amount (none of this vomit inducing recoil on stock guns we have now) so a decent player could still get kills with them.

You even made certain guns with legacy parts better than they were before the update, MG36 for example. I bought the MG36 so as not to feel like I was getting an OP saw or XM8AR as it had weaknesses to it and you turned the weapon I bought into a no recoil OP gun with the legacy attachments.

You screw up the balance with your updates then make it sound like you're doing the players a favour by removing things that we've already payed for.

Before weapon customisation we could get a holosight weapon for what was it 1080 BF's? Cheaper if it was on sale and it had good damage, good magazine size and handled nicely. Now we'd have to pay what? 700 and something BF's for the basic weapon then 140 BF's a day if you want a holo sight for it plus thousands in credits just to fit the attachments to make it decent.

Hows about you make legacy parts do the exact same thing they did before the update. Guns handle the exact same way and no better except in cases like the M14 where the weapon itself did need a buff.

Make it so people can kit out their basic guns bought after this update with parts that can match legacy attachments exactly and make them available for a fair permanent price to reflect what buyers before the update could purchase a total weapon for. If you could get a BF gun with all the good characteristics for 1080 BF's with a holosight before, make it 1080 as the rough figure for what a permanently kitted out BF gun with equivalent parts to legacy should sell for now.

For example 500BF for the gun, 150BF for a permanent holosight, 150BF for a perma legacy equivalent barrel, 150 for a perma legacy equivalent magazine and a 150BF for a perma legacy equivalent stock. That would add up to 1100 BF's in total so pretty close to the cost what we had before the update. You could make the legacy equivalent parts available for credits aswell to give credit players a chance to get what in the old days would have been called an elite weapon.

This game really is feeling more like hard work with every money grabbing update coming out. Do you really think most people will want to pay 140 BF's a day just to have a holosight on their weapon?
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:54 PM by MigWelder.)
19-12-2011, 05:51 PM | Post: #378
Offline johnwild 
Stop riping people off ea this freking sucks people payed money for this game
19-12-2011, 05:51 PM | Post: #379
Offline Growpocalypse 
(19-12-2011 05:29 PM)Growpocalypse Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:09 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:07 PM)Masterground Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

I quotte this post, because i agree with him.

Thank you for your support. Anyone else please read and Quote

CinnaStixx will be back soon. Read the terms of service on refunds. It was changed during tier 3.
-.-

I told you the terms of service block us.

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
19-12-2011, 05:52 PM | Post: #380
Offline UselessB 
Just give me back all the money I've spent in this game and I'll call it fair.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.