Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 05:09 PM | Post: #261
Online captainslow147 
(19-12-2011 05:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:52 PM)GodDevil Wrote:  I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND EA ARE DELETING MY POSTS THIS IS FACSIST WHY DELETE MY POSTS??

They are being deleted because your CAPS lock is broken it seems.
Let go of SHIFT or hit the Caps Lock button once and maybe your posts will stick around.

Also... please read the main post. Veteran and Elite Legacy ATTACHMENTS are being removed, not the Elite and Veteran Shotguns and Pistols, as you seem to think is happening in your other post.

Surely you must see where we are coming from here?

[Image: 8oq2yYz.png]
19-12-2011, 05:09 PM | Post: #262
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(19-12-2011 04:52 PM)GodDevil Wrote:  I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND EA ARE DELETING MY POSTS THIS IS FACSIST WHY DELETE MY POSTS??

Let go of SHIFT or hit the Caps Lock button once and maybe your posts will stick around.

Also... please read the main post. Veteran and Elite Legacy ATTACHMENTS are being removed, not the Elite and Veteran Shotguns and Pistols, as you seem to think is happening in your other post.
yeahh, answer on things lik ethis, but ignore the mainrage-cause... Funny...
Oh, why didnt you guff the standard guns? It would make evry player happy... (Or atleast the most, before someone comes with:Where do you take your source...)

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 05:09 PM | Post: #263
Offline SirBled 
yeah and that reminds me, i payed twice what people are paying for them now, am I going to get 400 battlefunds back from each weapon I've payed for up to this point or what, nope, okay thanks, for nothing more than screwing me even though I and many others have payed through the teeth before you changed everything up. Nice, real nice
19-12-2011, 05:10 PM | Post: #264
Offline OssumPossum 
**** this, payed a whole lot of BF before the update to get these weapons. Then you give me 'Legacy' and now remove that too? You should atleast give me back my BF's then. This ain't fair. Once again, check the sig.

[Image: EAfailed.png]
19-12-2011, 05:10 PM | Post: #265
Offline DreadnaughtBR 
EASY = TROLL MASTER

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=4a65fde1d8f6b3...a2bd1a469a]
19-12-2011, 05:10 PM | Post: #266
Offline Heat76 
no, its 1st of april and this is a joke! You are mad Easy!

19-12-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #267
Offline martijntje44 
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:52 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:44 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:28 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  The funny thing is, the update isn't even out yet, no-one knows how bad it will be. We all get angry about one thing and as soon as they are going to fix it, you'll complain from the other point of view.

Why not let the update come out, if the guns turn out to be "average" and the same as standard weapons, then rage all you want, but raging before you even know what the guns are going to be like? Not good. :3

Too many people are too quick to blame EAsy, i do think they have made alot of bad decisions, though it seems like every update they've done, everyone rages over it.

Tier 3 for example, i don't how many people posted saying "bring out tier 3!" then once they did, everyone was posting "tier 3 is op".

Also it's not like this is the only game that has guns stats lowered, you all make it seem like it's the end of the world!

I'll probably get alot of hate for this post, but i don't care! Big Grin

Says the fking azz hole who hasn't paid a dime for this game. Go fk yourself mate, you can't talk if you haven't experienced. Us paying customers are fking outraged because we've paid for weapons that are being standardized EVEN THOUGH we paid for a different one. We're literally being ripped off, even if it is a little bit. You obviously have no sense and need to stop "protecting" these sons of bichez. No one likes a suck up.

You seem a nice person. Let me firstly say that i have spent around £40 on this game for weapons etc... Maybe next time you think before you post alot of crap! Wink

Secondly, i'm not protecting anyone nor sucking up to anyone, i think it would be more reasonable if we all waited until this update happened before we judge. Though i don't think you understand that not everyone has the same opinion.

Quote:EAsy or EA are literally committing fraud, as stated under the fair trade act. Pretty much lame mans terms "YOU CAN'T SELL SOMETHING FOR ONE PRICE, AND GIVE SOMEONE SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT IN LESSER VALUE FOR THE SAME PRICE." It's just not fking right.

You don't sell someone something for $8.00 then 3 weeks later take it back from them and give them something worse, just because you can. I'm surprised they're even going through with this. They're being risky as fk, no matter what they've disclosed, it's still a breach of a law.
Here's another scenario: Someone hands you a contract that states they are allowed to murder you straight out, you sign it right? Pretty much euthanasia. the not so good happens. BUT in America, euthanasia on humans is illegal. Just because you've signed something saying someone can kill you, doesn't mean they can legally.

EAsy, you're pretty much a hair away from a lawsuit, which may just end up bringing your whole department into great big heaping crater. I hope you all die in hell, and I want my fking money back. Completely refunded for every transaction I have made with this game. Fking doubt you'll do it though, since you're all a bunch of wankers who's only intention is to fking con people out of their money with their shitty updates.

I bet you don't even tell your family about what you fking do in this department. You just know they'd feel horrible eating the food you place on the table every night knowing that it's been purchased with money conned from innocent gamers.

For all the rest TL;DR! Have a nice day! Wink

Seriously mate, try reading the rest of my post before you post "Wait until tomorrow" I said exactly what I meant, and I honestly don't care how much you've spent. You're a total suck up, and no matter how much they nerfed, or even BUFFED my weapons. IT's still fraud, and it's still illegal. So take that dk out of your mouth and start realising that you're a total idiot.

In my opinion EAfraud can choose
1 just stop ruining my guns and stuff
2 give me my money back so i can buy 4 times COD MW3 for it

[Image: catchmeifyoucan.png]
19-12-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #268
Offline Asfodhell-A 
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)EgoPrimez Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:53 PM)Asfodhell Wrote:  Huh, am I the only one that is actually OK with this update ?

When I tried this customization thing in PTE, I was happy to see that finally weapons were getting more "realistic" (you know, recoil and stuff ...).
But, when it came to the game, we got these "Legacy" parts that was clearly OP compared to what new players could get ...
I said it many times, that we should only have some advantages compared to brand new weapons (we paid for them !!), but not being total OP because of Legacy parts !!!

I feel terrible when smashing newcomers (or Veteran guys that used to rent their weapons) and getting outrageous scores ... It's not only about the skills, really !
I get more than 40 kills almost every rounds !!! o_O 60/5 or so is quite regular for me now

Some of you may have seen my videos about nerfed weapons on YouTube (or go see them Smile ), I'm not a sadomasochist to do this, it's just that it's not RIGHT to use Legacy parts when it makes me so OP.
Base weapons are NOT that bad ! I'm far from being a "pro" and yet I rule the game using them.
Someone that is doing bad qscore with base weapon will not be any good with Elite !!!

Yet, those that paid for Elite, Veteran or whatever will get advantages.

I hope this "+3" thing is good enough and that we still got some advantages using them.
It's really for balance ! Everyone will get the same treatment.
Now, everyone will have to follow their roles, instead of being able to wear full-auto sniper rifles without bulletdrop.

I paid big money for this game, about 120€, I'm ok with this. It's better than paying for 2 next-gen games that would last a week or so ... I'm here since January 2011 !

I'm still furious about EAsy's work and how they manage this game, which is full of bug with a terribly obvious lack of comunication with the community !!!

Still can't play on HIGH setting without crashing to desktop within 2 minutes, being forced to play in LOW, various freeze/bug/lag after more than ONE round on the same server and so on ...... (My computer runs BF3 on HIGH, Skyrim at max)

A lot of these Legacy parts were a terrible mess anyway ! (kind of a noob's work)
I wrote all of their mistakes in my thread about addons, look at my sig Smile

We don't know yet what will happen tomorrow, we may see some improvments on base weapons or something ... (fair prices on addons ? Tongue )

They should put back the post-update prices on weapons (mostly 420BF) as they were nice and fair (829BF is NOT !!!)

Default weapons have been buffed up on december 1st, making them very close to base weapons, damage is now their only weakness !

No one will get refund, that's for sure !

I know I'm getting flamed down for writing this, I don't care, it's just my opinion.

PS: I laughed so hard when reading "I paid 90k for my Scar and it's gonna be nerfed !!!!" or so ... funny, really funny !

No1 will flame you for haveing opinion m8. Its not about update. Its about sellin 1 thing and giving another.
Micro frauds.

Lets say new attachments will be 5% weaker that pre customisation weapons.
That is about 50 euro cents per soldier (give or take 10 cents)
x 4 soldiers per acc
x god knows how many accounts
= 1 huge fraud.

We will be able to put some customization (yeah, EAsy is eating our money on breakfast >_< ) which could allow us to get something close to Legacy parts, starting with this "+3" thing ...

I don't think we can really count the weapons' value like this Smile
What if you compare this "+3" with the prices it would cost using addons ? Still an huge advantage for people that bought weapons pre-update (the "C" day !! Big Grin )
Everything stays in the same pattern, more or less !

What I see when playing, is that people that actually use Legacy weapons get much better results than others (a lot of the "others" are Legacy user, but at noobish skill level anyway >_< )

It's clearly a Balance update, the only problem is that they should have done this back in Closed Beta, when everything was free !!!

19-12-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #269
Offline Fowler 
I want an EA mod to speak up and both realize, and accept the fact that the majority of the community does not like this one bit! Also they need to realize there might be repercussions from the community as a whole.
19-12-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #270
Offline Predator-1231 
I think its a stupid noob who thought that if he cant have scarL or any other good guns he put this stupid update request thing and remove all of our real money payed guns >Sad
19-12-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #271
Offline Memento.Mori 

The real problem is that are the shotgun that kills in one shot that must be nerfed and not our lgacy weapons that kills in 10 bullets...u can nerf our weapons and think that this will balance the game but EA don't understand that if one is noob and without skill u can give the most powerfull weapons, if he find a pro he is death ... The point is that pay something and take back another thing, suck.

19-12-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #272
Offline Zaanko 
So...
We wasted like 500 battlefunds on every weapon ?
And the +3 feature... yeah that makes it fair :l
Now you go 3 steps back...
Btw what does it matter? it was a pay to win game since beginning

[Image: aug1.png]

Hardcored-Highest Competition http://www.hardcoredgaming.com
19-12-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #273
Offline [==C]Elefant 
Billing Support contacted to refund me 5110 BF in real Money, MY MONEY! If they won´t comply spam will hit their servers!
19-12-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #274
Offline MurrayD 
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  Seriously mate, try reading the rest of my post before you post "Wait until tomorrow" I said exactly what I meant, and I honestly don't care how much you've spent. You're a total suck up, and no matter how much they nerfed, or even BUFFED my weapons. IT's still fraud, and it's still illegal. So take that dk out of your mouth and start realising that you're a total idiot.

Yet another fantastic post! I never said there was anything wrong with the rest of your post, you're making things seem worse than what they are. Once again, i am not "sucking up", i will wait and see the update before i post on how i think it is. If that makes me a "total idiot with a dk in my mouth" then so be it. Wink

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:12 PM by MurrayD.)
19-12-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #275
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 05:06 PM)Faethon Wrote:  Finally i see some wisdom in this thread. People need to think for a sec about the new players (and potentially customers) that this state was bad for them.

this was never a permanent problem, as players eventualy quit/died or whatever, legacy weapons would fade. the whole legacy idea was so people who paid for good weapons could DESTROY new players and people wouldnt get pissed like now! after new players got pissed they would do the same thing we did! they would buy better weapons to destroy people without them! its the cycle! which is another reason saying this was for balance is bullsht
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:15 PM by Galadon.)
19-12-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #276
Offline -kabano- 
this is not accepteable i paid for a holosight m249 and now i have no holosight more ********
19-12-2011, 05:13 PM | Post: #277
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(19-12-2011 05:12 PM)Zaanko Wrote:  So...
We wasted like 500 battlefunds on every weapon ?
And the +3 feature... yeah that makes it fair :l
Now you go 3 steps back...
Btw what does it matter? it was a pay to win game since beginning
nahh, it was pay2win.
Now its pay2play

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 05:13 PM | Post: #278
Offline Decim8tor 

We know what is going to be done and thats not the point. We payed for those weapons WITH those attachments and that is the problem.
19-12-2011, 05:13 PM | Post: #279
Offline MiltonR 
What about mortar strikes?
19-12-2011, 05:13 PM | Post: #280
Offline KillBilly 
(19-12-2011 05:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  Also... please read the main post. Veteran and Elite Legacy ATTACHMENTS are being removed, not the Elite and Veteran Shotguns and Pistols, as you seem to think is happening in your other post.

So VitalBullet, will the Elite and veteran Shotguns and Pistols stay the same after weapon customization hits for those weapons????

Just asking, since you just raised the prices by more than 300 percent, making people think that this is the only way to ensure having THE SAME WEAPON YOU BUY NOW in the future.

I'm guessing not, since it only took you 19 days to decide on nerfing the other legacy guns. So everybody who bought a shotty or a pistol for 2500 BF can expect the same to happen whenever you feel like nerfing some more?

I would like an answer on this one!

- Always outnumbered, never outgunned -
Correction: Always out of ammo since they fckd with my gun