Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #221
Offline Nandonut 
I like it, mainly because I don't have access to any 'elite legacy' at the moment and so I feel I am at a disadvantage. However, is it possible to buy these +3 weapons if you didn't have the elite legacy before?

[Image: nandonut-1602.png]
19-12-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #222
Offline jerems49 
damn ... you want my money ? ea want every player pay for good weapons !
19-12-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #223
Offline gael258 
If you do that I think everyone will go! Also I think everyone will asked his money so if you have paid all these people I think ea will close ^ ^ I know people who have invested at least € 1,000 points for training and weapons

[Image: BPCi0.png]
19-12-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #224
Offline captainslow147 
(19-12-2011 04:53 PM)Asfodhell Wrote:  Huh, am I the only one that is actually OK with this update ?

When I tried this customization thing in PTE, I was happy to see that finally weapons were getting more "realistic" (you know, recoil and stuff ...).
But, when it came to the game, we got these "Legacy" parts that was clearly OP compared to what new players could get ...
I said it many times, that we should only have some advantages compared to brand new weapons (we paid for them !!), but not being total OP because of Legacy parts !!!

I feel terrible when smashing newcomers (or Veteran guys that used to rent their weapons) and getting outrageous scores ... It's not only about the skills, really !
I get more than 40 kills almost every rounds !!! o_O 60/5 or so is quite regular for me now

Some of you may have seen my videos about nerfed weapons on YouTube (or go see them Smile ), I'm not a sadomasochist to do this, it's just that it's not RIGHT to use Legacy parts when it makes me so OP.
Base weapons are NOT that bad ! I'm far from being a "pro" and yet I rule the game using them.
Someone that is doing bad qscore with base weapon will not be any good with Elite !!!

Yet, those that paid for Elite, Veteran or whatever will get advantages.

I hope this "+3" thing is good enough and that we still got some advantages using them.
It's really for balance ! Everyone will get the same treatment.
Now, everyone will have to follow their roles, instead of being able to wear full-auto sniper rifles without bulletdrop.

I paid big money for this game, about 120€, I'm ok with this. It's better than paying for 2 next-gen games that would last a week or so ... I'm here since January 2011 !

I'm still furious about EAsy's work and how they manage this game, which is full of bug with a terribly obvious lack of comunication with the community !!!

Still can't play on HIGH setting without crashing to desktop within 2 minutes, being forced to play in LOW, various freeze/bug/lag after more than ONE round on the same server and so on ...... (My computer runs BF3 on HIGH, Skyrim at max)

A lot of these Legacy parts were a terrible mess anyway ! (kind of a noob's work)
I wrote all of their mistakes in my thread about addons, look at my sig Smile

We don't know yet what will happen tomorrow, we may see some improvments on base weapons or something ... (fair prices on addons ? Tongue )

They should put back the post-update prices on weapons (mostly 420BF) as they were nice and fair (829BF is NOT !!!)

Default weapons have been buffed up on december 1st, making them very close to base weapons, damage is now their only weakness !

No one will get refund, that's for sure !

I know I'm getting flamed down for writing this, I don't care, it's just my opinion.

PS: I laughed so hard when reading "I paid 90k for my Scar and it's gonna be nerfed !!!!" or so ... funny, really funny !

it isnt that people arent going to get a good weapon it is that they payed for it and now they feel it isnt going to be worth the money they paid for it me included

[Image: 8oq2yYz.png]
19-12-2011, 04:57 PM | Post: #225
Offline OneTyme 
It's NOT considered spam if more people than 1 is posting the same thing over and over. It's called a protest...and there is no where in the ToS that says anything about not being able to protest. So stop erasing comments based on what you THINK is correct, and get the facts straight and let us speak our minds towards the devs. They are the ones that are messing everything up and they are the ones that should have to read all of the negativity coming from their mistakes.

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
19-12-2011, 04:57 PM | Post: #226
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 04:53 PM)Asfodhell Wrote:  Huh, am I the only one that is actually OK with this update ?

PS: I laughed so hard when reading "I paid 90k for my Scar and it's gonna be nerfed !!!!" or so ... funny, really funny !

dude just be mad like the rest of us, were tryin to get EA to fix something!
19-12-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #227
Offline johnwild 
LEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.
You kicked Cinnastixx for writing his opinion
19-12-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #228
Offline can14gold 
Have any of you guys actually tried your guns without attachments? It is horrible. THe cost of the attachments are outrageous so new people have absolutely no chance. As long as the guns I purchased still have lifetime attachements and I dont need to start renting them, everything should be fair across the board and that is fine with me. And if new people want to spend the money and rent the attachments, they can build their gun to match. It seems stupid that I can stand face to face with 3 or 4 noobs and kill them all 1 by 1 with my legacy xm8ar, drop a medpack and be on my way. That is overpowered and unbalanced.
Now that the weapons are balanced, get rid of the MS, C4 and RPG booster. That is another major game unballance. 1 RPG boost can take out a full health apc, giving apc drivers very little chance. C4 boost as well gives you no chance when in armour. MS needs no reasoning.I have been using it over the last 3 days to level up my recon class which I hate now, just so I dont have to waste an entire clip to get a 300m range kill. While I am back to getting the same amount of points per round as I was pre-update, it is all out of kill volume instead of range kill points and spotting.
SO, in my opinion, go ahead and balance the guns, get ride of the damage type boosters but raise the base damage on the rpg/mines/claymores/grenades to something usefull, then the game will be balanced again.
19-12-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #229
Offline De4thStr0ke 
Well EA what you can do now is give me my refund your taking away what I paid for now you HAVE to pay me back because this isnt what I paid for unlike all these ragers because they dont think its fair? well if they actually paid for some of the things in this game before your cruddy update! just put everything back to the way the originally were or you can have fun refunding everyone back because WE DIDN'T PAY FOR THIS!!

[Image: bfnxg0.jpg]
19-12-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #230
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(19-12-2011 04:55 PM)ET_Ganzas Wrote:  I think the better way return money of legacy weapons, not battlefunds -- money.
PS
Who support idea please duplicate message.

I want a compensation in COLD HARD CASH !!! No Battlefunds. I don´t care about those +3 stats. I didn´t pay 980 BF for my M95 to be nerfed to this level. I´d rather get my money back completely and let them remove those soon to be retarted weapons.
/SIGN
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:00 PM by [==C]Elefant.)
19-12-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #231
Offline Deaderik 
this is stealing
i payed for a good weapon before this update and if u guys would suddenly change that then u guys actually steal
if u guys would really do this then i'd quit straight away
my an-94 sucks without attachments and i refuse to play with it when it gets nerfed

[Image: SigV2_zps021c52c1.png]

Playing since may 2011.
19-12-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #232
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 04:57 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  It's NOT considered spam if more people than 1 is posting the same thing over and over. It's called a protest...and there is no where in the ToS that says anything about not being able to protest. So stop erasing comments based on what you THINK is correct, and get the facts straight and let us speak our minds towards the devs. They are the ones that are messing everything up and they are the ones that should have to read all of the negativity coming from their mistakes.

+1
19-12-2011, 04:59 PM | Post: #233
Offline Gangsteris2 
fix faking mortal strike REUSE after death, dont make a sh1t.

[Image: 3.gif]
19-12-2011, 04:59 PM | Post: #234
Offline Predator-1231 
Hey my scar L , light mg , sniper , 2 sub mg have this thing when i go to costemize called elite legacy all of my bf bought wepons come with it are u guys telling me that ur going to remove it cus it does not tell me how much good it makes the wepon so whats the point removing it cus i think it fits with my scar L and other wepons and if i try to buy elite legacy costomize thing for other guns i can not see it :l
19-12-2011, 04:59 PM | Post: #235
Offline ET_Ganzas 
start trhead , we want our money back !

[Image: easybattlefieldplay4fre.jpg]
19-12-2011, 05:00 PM | Post: #236
Offline Johnysnake 
(19-12-2011 04:52 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:44 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:28 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  ...

+1 Big Grin

19-12-2011, 05:00 PM | Post: #237
Online +TiTan+ 
(19-12-2011 04:52 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:44 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:28 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  The funny thing is, the update isn't even out yet, no-one knows how bad it will be. We all get angry about one thing and as soon as they are going to fix it, you'll complain from the other point of view.

Why not let the update come out, if the guns turn out to be "average" and the same as standard weapons, then rage all you want, but raging before you even know what the guns are going to be like? Not good. :3

Too many people are too quick to blame EAsy, i do think they have made alot of bad decisions, though it seems like every update they've done, everyone rages over it.

Tier 3 for example, i don't how many people posted saying "bring out tier 3!" then once they did, everyone was posting "tier 3 is op".

Also it's not like this is the only game that has guns stats lowered, you all make it seem like it's the end of the world!

I'll probably get alot of hate for this post, but i don't care! Big Grin

Says the fking azz hole who hasn't paid a dime for this game. Go fk yourself mate, you can't talk if you haven't experienced. Us paying customers are fking outraged because we've paid for weapons that are being standardized EVEN THOUGH we paid for a different one. We're literally being ripped off, even if it is a little bit. You obviously have no sense and need to stop "protecting" these sons of bichez. No one likes a suck up.

You seem a nice person. Let me firstly say that i have spent around £40 on this game for weapons etc... Maybe next time you think before you post alot of crap! Wink

Secondly, i'm not protecting anyone nor sucking up to anyone, i think it would be more reasonable if we all waited until this update happened before we judge. Though i don't think you understand that not everyone has the same opinion.

Quote:EAsy or EA are literally committing fraud, as stated under the fair trade act. Pretty much lame mans terms "YOU CAN'T SELL SOMETHING FOR ONE PRICE, AND GIVE SOMEONE SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT IN LESSER VALUE FOR THE SAME PRICE." It's just not fking right.

You don't sell someone something for $8.00 then 3 weeks later take it back from them and give them something worse, just because you can. I'm surprised they're even going through with this. They're being risky as fk, no matter what they've disclosed, it's still a breach of a law.
Here's another scenario: Someone hands you a contract that states they are allowed to murder you straight out, you sign it right? Pretty much euthanasia. the not so good happens. BUT in America, euthanasia on humans is illegal. Just because you've signed something saying someone can kill you, doesn't mean they can legally.

EAsy, you're pretty much a hair away from a lawsuit, which may just end up bringing your whole department into great big heaping crater. I hope you all die in hell, and I want my fking money back. Completely refunded for every transaction I have made with this game. Fking doubt you'll do it though, since you're all a bunch of wankers who's only intention is to fking con people out of their money with their shitty updates.

I bet you don't even tell your family about what you fking do in this department. You just know they'd feel horrible eating the food you place on the table every night knowing that it's been purchased with money conned from innocent gamers.

For all the rest TL;DR! Have a nice day! Wink

You are true optimist! Big Grin xD ... The video amused me but you EAsy really **** with your players who pay to you since closed beta....

[Image: CZBF-logo-forum.png]
19-12-2011, 05:00 PM | Post: #238
Offline EgoPrimez 

When I tried this customization thing in PTE, I was happy to see that finally weapons were getting more "realistic" (you know, recoil and stuff ...).
But, when it came to the game, we got these "Legacy" parts that was clearly OP compared to what new players could get ...
I said it many times, that we should only have some advantages compared to brand new weapons (we paid for them !!), but not being total OP because of Legacy parts !!!

I feel terrible when smashing newcomers (or Veteran guys that used to rent their weapons) and getting outrageous scores ... It's not only about the skills, really !
I get more than 40 kills almost every rounds !!! o_O 60/5 or so is quite regular for me now

Some of you may have seen my videos about nerfed weapons on YouTube (or go see them Smile ), I'm not a sadomasochist to do this, it's just that it's not RIGHT to use Legacy parts when it makes me so OP.
Base weapons are NOT that bad ! I'm far from being a "pro" and yet I rule the game using them.
Someone that is doing bad qscore with base weapon will not be any good with Elite !!!

Yet, those that paid for Elite, Veteran or whatever will get advantages.

I hope this "+3" thing is good enough and that we still got some advantages using them.
It's really for balance ! Everyone will get the same treatment.
Now, everyone will have to follow their roles, instead of being able to wear full-auto sniper rifles without bulletdrop.

I paid big money for this game, about 120€, I'm ok with this. It's better than paying for 2 next-gen games that would last a week or so ... I'm here since January 2011 !

I'm still furious about EAsy's work and how they manage this game, which is full of bug with a terribly obvious lack of comunication with the community !!!

Still can't play on HIGH setting without crashing to desktop within 2 minutes, being forced to play in LOW, various freeze/bug/lag after more than ONE round on the same server and so on ...... (My computer runs BF3 on HIGH, Skyrim at max)

A lot of these Legacy parts were a terrible mess anyway ! (kind of a noob's work)
I wrote all of their mistakes in my thread about addons, look at my sig Smile

We don't know yet what will happen tomorrow, we may see some improvments on base weapons or something ... (fair prices on addons ? Tongue )

They should put back the post-update prices on weapons (mostly 420BF) as they were nice and fair (829BF is NOT !!!)

Default weapons have been buffed up on december 1st, making them very close to base weapons, damage is now their only weakness !

No one will get refund, that's for sure !

I know I'm getting flamed down for writing this, I don't care, it's just my opinion.

No1 will flame you for haveing opinion m8. Its not about update. Its about sellin 1 thing and giving another.
Micro frauds.

Lets say new attachments will be 5% weaker that pre customisation weapons.
That is about 50 euro cents per soldier (give or take 10 cents)
x 4 soldiers per acc
x god knows how many accounts
= 1 huge fraud.

[Image: nonOGsig-egoprime03.png]

19-12-2011, 05:00 PM | Post: #239
Offline Decim8tor 
(19-12-2011 04:56 PM)Growpocalypse Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

Cinna Stixx's posting privileges were removed. I'm Cinna Stixx's voice.

+1 to this^^ and a HOW DARE YOU!!! to EAsy for treating a veteran with such disrespect. Y'all are clearly reading all of these so you know that 99.9% of us are very very ticked off right now. This is not how you earn more customers this is how you lose customers.
19-12-2011, 05:00 PM | Post: #240
Offline Pat5480 
lets wait for tomorrow but im pretty sure that these are the next 10 steps backward. im happy that i didnt bought BF3, why they dont take away all guns so we can build houses just like sims.