Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 04:50 PM | Post: #201
Offline MaFiiA 
(19-12-2011 04:48 PM)Akantokiller Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:44 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:36 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  Please note that posting the same quote over and over and making quote pyramids is classed as spam.

So what is it called when the devs shove spiked bats up all of their customer's backsides?

It looks like to me that they are TRYING to kill this game for some reason. The only thing that I can think of is that they want everyone to go buy BF3 so that they can stop spending money updating this game. If they kill it now, they've probably already made enough money from it to have a profit, so instead of continously spending money updating this game, they are just wanting to destroy it...and what they are really doing is destroying their customer base. I mean, how many people will purchase anything made by EAsy after experiencing this kind of ridiculous customer relations? There will be a mass server shutdown very soon....I guarantee it, because no one is going to continue paying ridiculous prices for this game and keep getting treated by the devs like this. I know I will NEVER buy anything with their name on it again. I have a few BFs left, but I will probably buy something in NFS or something and then I'm done with EA all together. No more BF, no more Madden, no more of dealing with their insane customer relations. This is the worse excuse for a business that I have ever saw. It's like it is ran by a bunch of 6 year olds or crackheads...or 6 year old crackheads. Sad...so sad.

EAsy is killing the Battlefield P4F market...and the funny thing is, EA obviously doesn't care.
Guy, I missed you... First I thought you were wrong... But it seems, that you had everything right expected...

+1
19-12-2011, 04:51 PM | Post: #202
Offline X-taco-X 
This is bull crap i paid real money for awesome and your taking it away from me. EA is getting worse being greedy is not the answer I spent at least $300 on weapons b4 the update now. I'am loosing it all i want my freaking money back!

[Image: 6O1KtC1.png]
19-12-2011, 04:52 PM | Post: #203
Offline Self.Owned_ 
i know whats our 24th present.... homing bullets for BF's Smile))

[Image: bb7At.png]

Self.Owned_

PayNow

.Weihnachtsmann
19-12-2011, 04:52 PM | Post: #204
Offline GODDEVIL
I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND EA ARE DELETING MY POSTS THIS IS FACSIST WHY DELETE MY POSTS??
19-12-2011, 04:52 PM | Post: #205
Offline MurrayD 
(19-12-2011 04:44 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:28 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  The funny thing is, the update isn't even out yet, no-one knows how bad it will be. We all get angry about one thing and as soon as they are going to fix it, you'll complain from the other point of view.

Why not let the update come out, if the guns turn out to be "average" and the same as standard weapons, then rage all you want, but raging before you even know what the guns are going to be like? Not good. :3

Too many people are too quick to blame EAsy, i do think they have made alot of bad decisions, though it seems like every update they've done, everyone rages over it.

Tier 3 for example, i don't how many people posted saying "bring out tier 3!" then once they did, everyone was posting "tier 3 is op".

Also it's not like this is the only game that has guns stats lowered, you all make it seem like it's the end of the world!

I'll probably get alot of hate for this post, but i don't care! Big Grin

Says the fking azz hole who hasn't paid a dime for this game. Go fk yourself mate, you can't talk if you haven't experienced. Us paying customers are fking outraged because we've paid for weapons that are being standardized EVEN THOUGH we paid for a different one. We're literally being ripped off, even if it is a little bit. You obviously have no sense and need to stop "protecting" these sons of bichez. No one likes a suck up.

You seem a nice person. Let me firstly say that i have spent around £40 on this game for weapons etc... Maybe next time you think before you post alot of crap! Wink

Secondly, i'm not protecting anyone nor sucking up to anyone, i think it would be more reasonable if we all waited until this update happened before we judge. Though i don't think you understand that not everyone has the same opinion.

Quote:EAsy or EA are literally committing fraud, as stated under the fair trade act. Pretty much lame mans terms "YOU CAN'T SELL SOMETHING FOR ONE PRICE, AND GIVE SOMEONE SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT IN LESSER VALUE FOR THE SAME PRICE." It's just not fking right.

You don't sell someone something for $8.00 then 3 weeks later take it back from them and give them something worse, just because you can. I'm surprised they're even going through with this. They're being risky as fk, no matter what they've disclosed, it's still a breach of a law.
Here's another scenario: Someone hands you a contract that states they are allowed to murder you straight out, you sign it right? Pretty much euthanasia. the not so good happens. BUT in America, euthanasia on humans is illegal. Just because you've signed something saying someone can kill you, doesn't mean they can legally.

EAsy, you're pretty much a hair away from a lawsuit, which may just end up bringing your whole department into great big heaping crater. I hope you all die in hell, and I want my fking money back. Completely refunded for every transaction I have made with this game. Fking doubt you'll do it though, since you're all a bunch of wankers who's only intention is to fking con people out of their money with their shitty updates.

I bet you don't even tell your family about what you fking do in this department. You just know they'd feel horrible eating the food you place on the table every night knowing that it's been purchased with money conned from innocent gamers.

For all the rest TL;DR! Have a nice day! Wink

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:53 PM by MurrayD.)
19-12-2011, 04:53 PM | Post: #206
Offline Growpocalypse 
Post removed.

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:55 PM by Growpocalypse.)
19-12-2011, 04:53 PM | Post: #207
Offline Dr.Theo 
(19-12-2011 04:48 PM)Fowler Wrote:  After this I can't be 100% sure if my clan will continue renting a server either. I am not the clan leader but let's run some numbers here:

$40 monthly rental
My clan spends about $40 - $50 per person on weapon and uniform upgrades with 25+ members
So that's about $1250 total + $40 a month been running for about 5 months so that's another $200.
So let's say around $1400 from my clan alone. How many clans have servers? I say all clans STOP RENTING immediately in protest!
Let's see how EAsy likes them apples!

Yeah... I will plane to buy Battlefunds, but i will not buy anything after that...

[Image: CZBF-logo-forum.png]
19-12-2011, 04:53 PM | Post: #208
Offline DeltaForce 
(19-12-2011 04:50 PM)MaFiiA Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:48 PM)Akantokiller Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:44 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:36 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  Please note that posting the same quote over and over and making quote pyramids is classed as spam.

So what is it called when the devs shove spiked bats up all of their customer's backsides?

It looks like to me that they are TRYING to kill this game for some reason. The only thing that I can think of is that they want everyone to go buy BF3 so that they can stop spending money updating this game. If they kill it now, they've probably already made enough money from it to have a profit, so instead of continously spending money updating this game, they are just wanting to destroy it...and what they are really doing is destroying their customer base. I mean, how many people will purchase anything made by EAsy after experiencing this kind of ridiculous customer relations? There will be a mass server shutdown very soon....I guarantee it, because no one is going to continue paying ridiculous prices for this game and keep getting treated by the devs like this. I know I will NEVER buy anything with their name on it again. I have a few BFs left, but I will probably buy something in NFS or something and then I'm done with EA all together. No more BF, no more Madden, no more of dealing with their insane customer relations. This is the worse excuse for a business that I have ever saw. It's like it is ran by a bunch of 6 year olds or crackheads...or 6 year old crackheads. Sad...so sad.

EAsy is killing the Battlefield P4F market...and the funny thing is, EA obviously doesn't care.
Guy, I missed you... First I thought you were wrong... But it seems, that you had everything right expected...

+1

+1

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
19-12-2011, 04:53 PM | Post: #209
Offline Vango 
WELL atleast ea is making a move towards balancing the game ...
Thats a first,i approve of this change.
Propably shouldve nerfed the elites to be exactly like the guns in store now + the attachments there were with them (like holo or ES),so balance is really on par with what a player can get right now,but I understand you are trying to reward the players that invested in this game early ... I just hope you dont overdo it again.

And srsly,look into the boosters,aside from the armor,nades and claymore they are all frigin OP

(16-11-2011 03:43 PM)sirphunkee Wrote:  
(16-11-2011 03:41 PM)ThiDOD Wrote:  The best weapon in game, is brain

holosight or regular?
19-12-2011, 04:53 PM | Post: #210
Offline Asfodhell-A 
Huh, am I the only one that is actually OK with this update ?

When I tried this customization thing in PTE, I was happy to see that finally weapons were getting more "realistic" (you know, recoil and stuff ...).
But, when it came to the game, we got these "Legacy" parts that was clearly OP compared to what new players could get ...
I said it many times, that we should only have some advantages compared to brand new weapons (we paid for them !!), but not being total OP because of Legacy parts !!!

I feel terrible when smashing newcomers (or Veteran guys that used to rent their weapons) and getting outrageous scores ... It's not only about the skills, really !
I get more than 40 kills almost every rounds !!! o_O 60/5 or so is quite regular for me now

Some of you may have seen my videos about nerfed weapons on YouTube (or go see them Smile ), I'm not a sadomasochist to do this, it's just that it's not RIGHT to use Legacy parts when it makes me so OP.
Base weapons are NOT that bad ! I'm far from being a "pro" and yet I rule the game using them.
Someone that is doing bad qscore with base weapon will not be any good with Elite !!!

Yet, those that paid for Elite, Veteran or whatever will get advantages.

I hope this "+3" thing is good enough and that we still got some advantages using them.
It's really for balance ! Everyone will get the same treatment.
Now, everyone will have to follow their roles, instead of being able to wear full-auto sniper rifles without bulletdrop.

I paid big money for this game, about 120€, I'm ok with this. It's better than paying for 2 next-gen games that would last a week or so ... I'm here since January 2011 !

I'm still furious about EAsy's work and how they manage this game, which is full of bug with a terribly obvious lack of comunication with the community !!!

Still can't play on HIGH setting without crashing to desktop within 2 minutes, being forced to play in LOW, various freeze/bug/lag after more than ONE round on the same server and so on ...... (My computer runs BF3 on HIGH, Skyrim at max)

A lot of these Legacy parts were a terrible mess anyway ! (kind of a noob's work)
I wrote all of their mistakes in my thread about addons, look at my sig Smile

We don't know yet what will happen tomorrow, we may see some improvments on base weapons or something ... (fair prices on addons ? Tongue )

They should put back the post-update prices on weapons (mostly 420BF) as they were nice and fair (829BF is NOT !!!)

Default weapons have been buffed up on december 1st, making them very close to base weapons, damage is now their only weakness !

No one will get refund, that's for sure !

I know I'm getting flamed down for writing this, I don't care, it's just my opinion.

PS: I laughed so hard when reading "I paid 90k for my Scar and it's gonna be nerfed !!!!" or so ... funny, really funny !

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:55 PM by Asfodhell-A.)
19-12-2011, 04:53 PM | Post: #211
Offline johnwild 
this sucks so bad why are they doing this. people spent money on this already what are you doing i spent over 150 dollor on this game.
19-12-2011, 04:54 PM | Post: #212
Offline Gothic4 
... SadAngryExclamation
19-12-2011, 04:54 PM | Post: #213
Offline Galadon 
you took away all the good things about this game, ignored the bigger issues, and somehow bumped legacy weapons above the mortar strike issue, either the laws of commen sense have changed or you royally f***ed up Tongue you thought you could cheat the players outa there hard earned bf, you thought we would just take it up the asz...FAIL! Big Grin
19-12-2011, 04:55 PM | Post: #214
Offline ET_Ganzas 
I think the better way return money of legacy weapons, not battlefunds -- money.
PS
Who support idea please duplicate message.

[Image: easybattlefieldplay4fre.jpg]
19-12-2011, 04:55 PM | Post: #215
Offline johnwild 
I hate this game just because of this
19-12-2011, 04:55 PM | Post: #216
Offline Stachu 
Not sure cause I havn't played since like Dragon Valley Release Hmm..

[Image: QZItE.png]
19-12-2011, 04:55 PM | Post: #217
Offline Deathly_Sniper 
finnaly they realized that..i am tired of seeing all the chat spammed with "usas noob" "idiot shotgun" "u need no skill noob" etc.
19-12-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #218
Offline GODDEVIL
DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS THE JOKE? :'D

THEY SOLD ALL ELITE PISTOLS AND SHOTGUN 30% CHEAPER AND NOW THEY ARE DELETING THEM :DDD

SHAME ON YOU EA !!!
19-12-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #219
Offline Growpocalypse 
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

Cinna Stixx's posting privileges were removed. I'm Cinna Stixx's voice.

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
19-12-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #220
Offline caviaman123 
oh man!! ea is really destroying this game