Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 04:39 PM | Post: #161
Offline TTruth_PL 
Worst move so far... FUBAR

[Image: b6ypox.jpg]
19-12-2011, 04:39 PM | Post: #162
Offline CINNAStixx 
(19-12-2011 04:36 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  Please note that posting the same quote over and over and making quote pyramids is classed as spam.

Thanks for doing your job as a moderator but maybe you should worry about other things. You selfish... Dont get me started.

19-12-2011, 04:40 PM | Post: #163
Offline britons 
lol thanks for giving me another reason to stop playing this game Big Grin, we bought these weapons for cash, atleast make all the standard weapons like the ones in the original games and then let us be able to customize them further with specializations like in bfbc2 or something

19-12-2011, 04:40 PM | Post: #164
Offline ParmesanCheese 
So no more enhanced scope on my M95? That's not fair! EA, all you're doing is giving a lot of people more and more reasons to LEAVE THE GAME. If you want to improve our in-game experience, make Tier 3 the way it was in the first PTE test, remove weapon customization and delete all of the recent boosters! Seriously, you guys don't know what you're doing. The Elite Legacy attachments didn't unbalance the game! Trust me, the best way to make money (which is what I know you want) is to make the game BETTER, not make us pay for everything!

ParmesanCheese: King of the Sky

Owning without tanks since 2011 Wink
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:48 PM by ParmesanCheese.)
19-12-2011, 04:40 PM | Post: #165
Offline Galadon 
I can pull up about 20 topics on the mortar strike or the camera shake bugs EACH and i still wouldnt get them all. i cant find a single thread about legacy (though i didnt really look Sleepy), at least ive never seen one, i agree its alot more powerful but when has anyone REALLY complained about it as much as the other issues, how can this possibley be to restore the balance of the game, THERE IS NO BALANCE! it all went to hell after tier3! i like this game i really do, but who knows how much longer it will last with all these people sayin there gonna quit/stop buying bf good thing its not my problem cause i didnt f*** up the balance
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:43 PM by Galadon.)
19-12-2011, 04:40 PM | Post: #166
Offline Engel30 
EPIC FACEPALM ! ! !
I Payed for ELITE WAEAPONS ! ! !
and NOT FOR THIS CRAPPY +3 Attachments ! ! !

And i thought the idea of making this weapons (ELIT & VET) was to give some players an advantage over the basic wapons in exchange for their money, and that was the objective of VETERANS & ELITE WEAPONS . . .

and now you are telling us that you did it, so that we pay like "800-1000" bf for each of this weapons, so later you just take our money and say "well its too unfair for the players that cant buy elite weapons so... we are removing them and you are not gettin your money back... Cuz you have been SCAMMED...
but heeeyy its not the end of the world, so dont go and cry with your mom...
cuz at least your getting this brand new +3 attachments."
(cuz we planned this from the begining of the game...)

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION:
EAsy is removing Legacy attachments because they just find out that "we" owners of "Elite & Veterans" weapons are not buying battlefounds to rent these new atachements . . .
therefore they're not getting enough money to satisfy their "greedy needs" . . .

SO This are some of the Questions i have:
- Why did you crate VETERAN & ELITE Weapons to beggin with?
- What did you thought that was going to happned by crating VETERAN & ELITE Weapons?
- i am just guesing now but i think legacy Attachments give more than just +3? right!? Oo

Soooo......
Now im a lil disapointd with this game . . .
it was really good in the closed beta . . .
now its just like . . .
OMFG what have you done to this beatifull game . . .

[Image: Signature+-+200x700+copia.png]

19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #167
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(19-12-2011 04:36 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  Please note that posting the same quote over and over and making quote pyramids is classed as spam.

Stop selling your soul.
19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #168
Offline GODDEVIL
We value our community and your experience with the game is our top priority. We know it’s not fun to feel like you can’t win, and we know it’s not fun to feel like there’s no challenge. We’ve taken these steps to help ensure that we are delivering the most enjoyable gaming experience possible.

LOL WHAT A JOKE YOU TAKE AWAY WHAT U ORIGINALLY GIVE THAT IS WHAT A THEIF DOES!!!
19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #169
Offline Fowler 
(19-12-2011 04:25 PM)JesusOfSuburbia Wrote:  FINALLY some balcance on this game! Thanks EA! The game will be fair again and much more fun!

Dude man up and buy the weapons like the rest of us an quit being a leech! You talk of balance but those of us who PAY get screwed!
19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #170
Offline Verhon 
I PAY FOR ELITE WEAPONS AND I WANT THIS WEAPONS LIKE WHEN I BUYED THEY.
ITS EASY!!! I PAY FOR ELITE AND THIS MUST BE ELITE. IF U WANT CHANGE IT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR NOW ITS 600 PUNDS

[Image: verhon.png]
19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #171
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(19-12-2011 04:38 PM)[AUS]WhiteDeath Wrote:  expect more "i am pissed" threads
sounds good...

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #172
Offline RIC0H 
(19-12-2011 04:37 PM)Masterground Wrote:  It might be classed as spam, but its the only way...

The posts have been made once, I removed the quoted ones.

I have left the ones that were quoted and more content added though.
19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #173
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 04:40 PM)ParmesanCheese Wrote:  So no more enhanced scope on my M95? That's not fair! Just remove weapon customization all together!

WAIT WTF! there takin away our enhanced scope!! OH HELL NO i quit this fail game! Angry
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:51 PM by Galadon.)
19-12-2011, 04:41 PM | Post: #174
Offline Masterground 
(19-12-2011 04:39 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  

Thanks for doing your job as a moderator but maybe you should worry about other things. You selfish... Dont get me started.

We are all with you Big Grin

I rather spend money on some food cans for bad times, than on EA next time.
[Image: EAfailed.png]
19-12-2011, 04:42 PM | Post: #175
Offline iNoor 
It is very unfairly!!! We spend many bf's to buy these weapons and now you are removing their "elite legasy" attachments. It is very boring! You only bullshiting! Angry
WHO ARE WITH ME? C'MON, WE WILL PROTEST!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:43 PM by iNoor.)
19-12-2011, 04:42 PM | Post: #176
Offline subp-01 
(19-12-2011 04:39 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  

Being from military should help you understand that when people stick to what their job is in situations like this things have better chances of ending up positively. If someone's mod, you can only expect him to try to tidy the mess that this thread started to be, not give you feedback on your input...

Let's see what tomorrow will bring.
19-12-2011, 04:42 PM | Post: #177
Offline Faethon 
(19-12-2011 04:33 PM)Decim8tor Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:30 PM)Faethon Wrote:  Man i love some peoples reactions, no matter what.
How about next time think before you spend your "hard working moneyz" for a few pixels instead?

If you spend 10-20 bucks/euros allright, if like some said spent over 100-200, then you sir are lying about "hard working", cos i dont think a hard worker would put that amount to "rent a few pixels". So im sure you just throw some of them "pocket change" for the lols and stop crying about it.

I would love to see some of you with a stock weapon, going VS an elite one. (elite SAW comes to mind).

But why?? Since boosters and elites are OP, why you only crying about the elites removal? Cos heres the kicker, boosters can be bought from everybody, but your OP guns cannot. So let the new players that just discovered the game die trying to figure what the F happend.

Oh and by the way they allready said boosters gonna get some love, so still i dunno whats this about. You want the OP for everybody effect to be gone for the sake of balance and game flow, but not your OP guns.. and screw your dmg, im talking about your ABSOLUTE ZERO RECOIL, theres no way ill win by taping my gun all over, while you just keep your effin trigger pressed.

Did they screwd up in the first place? OH yeah, they messed up a good or good moving direction game, with the changes they introduced. Did they messed up with the prices? Sure thing, especially after the no warning increase of the BF weapons, and the insane amount of credits needed to keep them in shape. Thats a killer for new players.
So now that they are going a few steps to fix their mess we gonna eat them alive huh?

Go away troll. You obviously know nothing based on your comment(s). The only one here crying is YOU. Ever heard of putting a little money to the side or spending in small increments? Apparently not. We are getting ripped off and we had no way of knowing this would happen so you need to go away as this clearly doesn't concern you.

Wake up and smell the flowers, balancing and fixing and changes all over the place, are happening in almost every online game. So you better be damn sure that this will happen here and elsewhere.
I was talking about ppl that claimed to put triple figure money that they earned from hard work, and you telling me 500 bucks spent on this game from small increments makes it right?
You sir deserve to be ripped off, and by God i enjoy it.
19-12-2011, 04:42 PM | Post: #178
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(19-12-2011 04:41 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:37 PM)Masterground Wrote:  It might be classed as spam, but its the only way...

Yeahh, of course... Its against EAsy, huh?
And the green ones are like the blue ones... Just another colour...

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 04:43 PM | Post: #179
Offline .:Camper:. 
(19-12-2011 04:37 PM)Decim8tor Wrote:  

Then give us a reason to stop. We're waiting.

Amen to that.

[Image: ?m=3]

(19-09-2011 10:12 AM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  it's just the fact that it trying to land it is like playing a very explosive form of Russian roulette.
19-12-2011, 04:43 PM | Post: #180
Offline Masterground 
(19-12-2011 04:41 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  

Dude, I know, that you are a moderator, and that you are doing your job, but somehow the posts were so important, that everyone should see them.

I rather spend money on some food cans for bad times, than on EA next time.
[Image: EAfailed.png]