Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 04:25 PM | Post: #121
Offline Inominepatri 
mixed feelings s:, well i hope they dont nerf'em alot, anyway its fair to do that c:
19-12-2011, 04:26 PM | Post: #122
Offline Zonkerly 
Mortar Strike and its booster is the major thing that in unbalancing the game right now. I agree with you,way too much of a overkill,why not just give them nukes,about the samething!!
19-12-2011, 04:26 PM | Post: #123
Offline [z52]Ninrod 
Worst of all they do not care, this was done because the elite who had permanent legacy had good weapon, I believe it was not because of people (children) complaining, but why they want to earn more money with your modifications . Weapons unbalancing the game? and booster? the mortar strike on a full sharqi a clike 10 deaths, a slightly more powerful weapon will still need a good shot to make efect. coming to this game if they remove it tomorrow, will never again see my $ $ $
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:27 PM by [z52]Ninrod.)
19-12-2011, 04:26 PM | Post: #124
Offline [1STA]Mihir 
Instead of dealing with bugs and creating new maps, you modify our weapons, you are doing thing that is totaly unnecessary !
We want you to remove camera shake, we want the new maps with jets , new maps for infantry !
19-12-2011, 04:26 PM | Post: #125
Offline captainslow147 
(19-12-2011 04:24 PM)Kugelhagel Wrote:  [quote='captainslow147' pid='598146' dateline='1324307975']
we didnt buy guns for them to be standardized 'Get powerful weapons to excel on the battlefield!' said by EA this obviously doesnt count anymore because you are making them standard with maybe a little better but not enough to 'excel' goodbye EA you arent getting anything out of me!!!!!!
Shut your F*CKING piehole you moron. Get a job and earn money and buy a god damn gun or gtfo. My suggestion to you.

[/quo
i spent money on the guns to allow me to be better i didnt spend money on them to loose these features within 2 updates sorry but this has gone too farif you want to make the game fairer change the boosters

[Image: 8oq2yYz.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:27 PM by captainslow147.)
19-12-2011, 04:27 PM | Post: #126
Offline Atherosclerosis 
I am wondering what will happen to my holosight M249 SAW tomorrow. Smile Maybe i will have a holosight with only glass, no aim-point. HAHAHAHA.
19-12-2011, 04:28 PM | Post: #127
Offline martijntje44 
(19-12-2011 04:25 PM)Growpocalypse Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

Let me make this simple for you all.
-YOU pay your REAL LIFE money for a virtual in-game currency.. say 1540 BF for $9.98.
-You receive the in-game currency of 1540 BF.
-You buy a weapon, and it's good.
-You then see the weapon nerfed, which lowers the value of the weapon.
-So they took YOUR weapon which is equal to 1050 BF (how much you bought it for), and made it's value drop as the weapon isn't as good anymore.
(The price remains at 1050, but the value drops. The price is now "fake")
They just went about selling you only around 700 or 800 BF for $9.98.

(Imagine buying a car for $50,000. The car at the dealership is edited - the sports tires are swapped for economy tires. The heated seats are switched for plain seats. The car has 70 horsepower removed. The car dealer keeps the price of the car at $50,000, but the value of the car is much lower. Do they come to your house, take your car and change things to match what's currently on the market? No. You keep the car you have, with what it has on it.)

+1

[Image: catchmeifyoucan.png]
19-12-2011, 04:28 PM | Post: #128
Offline MurrayD 
The funny thing is, the update isn't even out yet, no-one knows how bad it will be. We all get angry about one thing and as soon as they are going to fix it, you'll complain from the other point of view.

Why not let the update come out, if the guns turn out to be "average" and the same as standard weapons, then rage all you want, but raging before you even know what the guns are going to be like? Not good. :3

Too many people are too quick to blame EAsy, i do think they have made alot of bad decisions, though it seems like every update they've done, everyone rages over it.

Tier 3 for example, i don't how many people posted saying "bring out tier 3!" then once they did, everyone was posting "tier 3 is op".

Also it's not like this is the only game that has guns stats lowered, you all make it seem like it's the end of the world!

I'll probably get alot of hate for this post, but i don't care! Big Grin

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
19-12-2011, 04:29 PM | Post: #129
Offline [z52]Ninrod 
(19-12-2011 04:19 PM)KillBilly Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  As some of you may have already noticed, these “Legacy” items have made these weapons too powerful, significantly affecting the balance of the game which we did not foresee. So in an effort to restore balance and an enjoyable experience for everyone, we are eliminating all “Legacy” attachments and removing them from the game.

These Legacy attachments have not made the weapons more powerful AT ALL. That is just not true. They made them exactly like they were, like even you said when they came out.

is true

You just made all other weapons crappy. So you could have gone two ways with this: either make the nerfed weapons a little better, or make the guns we already bought crappy too.

And guess what you did?

I have tried the xm8ar without attachments, and it was so bad, that I would hate to think I ever god killed by one of those. I will have to wait just how much worse you made my gun, but even if it's just a little bit, I will not be having the gun I originally bought PERMANENTLY.

How can you nerf ALL weapons except the already bought ones, and not foresee it will affect balance???

Let me repeat that: HOW CAN YOU NERF ALL WEAPONS EXCEPT SOME AND NOT FORESEE IT WILL AFFECT BALANCE?

All you want is to make everybody pay on a daily or weekly basis to have a decent gun. You noticed that no one with legacy attachments will ever buy/rent your attachments, so now you're taking away what we payed for, to force us into renting.

So either we should stop playing, or buy new guns that are worse than the ones we already bought, and pay more for a crappy gun than we already payed for a good gun.

And while your grubby little hands are in our pockets again, you cover it with the excuse of 'fairplay'. FAIR would be to make the new guns just a little worse, and make the rentable attachments on par with legacy attachments.
19-12-2011, 04:29 PM | Post: #130
Offline BestRecon.Soares 
WTF???
NO REMOVE
THE GAME GO DOWN
NOOBBSS
WTF
19-12-2011, 04:29 PM | Post: #131
Offline CINNAStixx 
Repost

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:31 PM by CINNAStixx.)
19-12-2011, 04:30 PM | Post: #132
Offline Adrian.R 
omg
why don't u make the weapon customizations cheaper and rent time lnoger like 1day to 7days and 1month - 3 or 9 months or even 12 months, and the max custom f.e. +5 as strong as the legacy, and special offers like bundles wouldn't be so bad f.e. 2000bf for 1 or better 3 months of full +5 customization
AND TAKE UR HANDS FROM MY ELITE GUNS!!!
19-12-2011, 04:30 PM | Post: #133
Offline Faethon 
Man i love some peoples reactions, no matter what.
How about next time think before you spend your "hard working moneyz" for a few pixels instead?

If you spend 10-20 bucks/euros allright, if like some said spent over 100-200, then you sir are lying about "hard working", cos i dont think a hard worker would put that amount to "rent a few pixels". So im sure you just throw some of them "pocket change" for the lols and stop crying about it.

I would love to see some of you with a stock weapon, going VS an elite one. (elite SAW comes to mind).

But why?? Since boosters and elites are OP, why you only crying about the elites removal? Cos heres the kicker, boosters can be bought from everybody, but your OP guns cannot. So let the new players that just discovered the game die trying to figure what the F happend.

Oh and by the way they allready said boosters gonna get some love, so still i dunno whats this about. You want the OP for everybody effect to be gone for the sake of balance and game flow, but not your OP guns.. and screw your dmg, im talking about your ABSOLUTE ZERO RECOIL, theres no way ill win by taping my gun all over, while you just keep your effin trigger pressed.

Did they screwd up in the first place? OH yeah, they messed up a good or good moving direction game, with the changes they introduced. Did they messed up with the prices? Sure thing, especially after the no warning increase of the BF weapons, and the insane amount of credits needed to keep them in shape. Thats a killer for new players.
So now that they are going a few steps to fix their mess we gonna eat them alive huh?
19-12-2011, 04:31 PM | Post: #134
Offline Magik54 
omg no .... just leave it the way it is , omg , but whats the use , they never take the players seriously , they ask for our opinion but they dont give ..... plz either take back the cuztumization setting or leave it as it is , do not remove our guns that we bought with our money ... i hope you guys get sued for what your doing to us and how much ur stealing from us

[Image: 9FrL8.jpg]
19-12-2011, 04:32 PM | Post: #135
Offline Bogdan90046 
PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.
Originated from: CINNAStixx
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:34 PM by Bogdan90046.)
19-12-2011, 04:33 PM | Post: #136
Offline [z52]Ninrod 
you would not predict how they would affect how? I got into a gun forever, that is, bought it for good and I thought I wanted forever, not that awesome that you did. That was why the elite who has not bought their legacy modifications of awesome, so you ta and games but losing money? but if that gun before I paid for ever, could not do this post already made ​​money before
19-12-2011, 04:33 PM | Post: #137
Offline Decim8tor 
(19-12-2011 04:30 PM)Faethon Wrote:  Man i love some peoples reactions, no matter what.
How about next time think before you spend your "hard working moneyz" for a few pixels instead?

If you spend 10-20 bucks/euros allright, if like some said spent over 100-200, then you sir are lying about "hard working", cos i dont think a hard worker would put that amount to "rent a few pixels". So im sure you just throw some of them "pocket change" for the lols and stop crying about it.

I would love to see some of you with a stock weapon, going VS an elite one. (elite SAW comes to mind).

But why?? Since boosters and elites are OP, why you only crying about the elites removal? Cos heres the kicker, boosters can be bought from everybody, but your OP guns cannot. So let the new players that just discovered the game die trying to figure what the F happend.

Oh and by the way they allready said boosters gonna get some love, so still i dunno whats this about. You want the OP for everybody effect to be gone for the sake of balance and game flow, but not your OP guns.. and screw your dmg, im talking about your ABSOLUTE ZERO RECOIL, theres no way ill win by taping my gun all over, while you just keep your effin trigger pressed.

Did they screwd up in the first place? OH yeah, they messed up a good or good moving direction game, with the changes they introduced. Did they messed up with the prices? Sure thing, especially after the no warning increase of the BF weapons, and the insane amount of credits needed to keep them in shape. Thats a killer for new players.
So now that they are going a few steps to fix their mess we gonna eat them alive huh?

Go away troll. You obviously know nothing based on your comment(s). The only one here crying is YOU. Ever heard of putting a little money to the side or spending in small increments? Apparently not. We are getting ripped off and we had no way of knowing this would happen so you need to go away as this clearly doesn't concern you.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 04:35 PM by Decim8tor.)
19-12-2011, 04:34 PM | Post: #138
Offline Magik54 
if you remove my gun`s stats i will demand a refill of 4000 bfs , and if refused u can count on a lawsuit .... i will sue you guys till i get my freakin money back .... hope you acualy take our opinions seriously for your own good .

[Image: 9FrL8.jpg]
19-12-2011, 04:34 PM | Post: #139
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

so right...

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 04:35 PM | Post: #140
Offline iNoor 
(19-12-2011 03:32 PM)NieGaPPsie Wrote:  My suggestion: quit customization do elite veteran and normal like before update Smile

I agree with you!