Hello There, Guest!

08-01-2012, 06:39 PM | Post: #6301
Offline Tuga 
(08-01-2012 04:26 PM)Bombardement Wrote:  I think that now we can rightuflly call this game Boosterfield Pay2Play.
Yes it is pay2play. Why?
It´s the only first person shooter I know where your standard granades, claymores, RPGs, AT-Mines, C4 and Mortar Strike don´t do sh!t.
If you join this game with the intention of playing it absolutely for free you would probably accept that your primary and secondary weapons aren´t the best out there but you would DEFINETELY not accept that the standard equipement / abilities which are available for EVERYONE get nerfed in order to introduce Boosters.

Why don´t they just sell different types of granades which are stronger and leave the standard granades alone.
Why don´t they sell different types of claymores which are stronger and leave the standard clays alone?
Why don´t they sell something special for Recons instead of selling Mortar Strike Boosters and buff the standard Mortar Strike a little bit.
Make it as strong as in Battlefield Bad Company 2. I´ve used it there and imo it´s perfect. Stronger than the current standard version but weaker than the boosted version.

This game is not fun when the abilities you unlock, like Mortar Strike, Granades, Claymores etc. , are not even worth it.

You level up to unlock certain abilities but 3 training points would be a VERY bad investment for granades, Mortar Strike or Claymores these days.

Like I said. Boosterfield Pay2Play. If you want to actually have fun you´ll either have to spend a lot of time playing the game in order to collect enough Credits or you´ll have to PAY2Play.

Play4Free? Don´t make me f*cking laugh.
You hit the nail on the head. I changed my point trees to remove clays as soon as I noticed they were innefective, used my BF to buy boosters until I ran out of BF and then decided that this situation was too ridiculous and I would just quit playing because I would not take money from my family to give it to these greedy bastards.

(08-01-2012 06:25 PM)Parrina Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 06:18 PM)[DR]Sturm Wrote:  I think that I´m done with this game after investing 30€ and getting scammed. Don´t like the game anymore. I came here because to me Battlefield games are known for large maps with vehicle battles, aircraft battles and infantry battles. Basically you could play a real war game and have loads of action, teamwork etc. .
None of that is present here.

The only things I see are that certain gadgets, like granades and claymores, are just broken.

Then there is the fact that shotguns are now superior to class specific primary weapons like assault rifles and LMGs. Even handguns have less recoil, more damage, more accuracy and more range.
I am fairly new to this game and for me NOTHING in this game feels like Battlefield. I can´t use claymores as a Recon to cover my back.
I can´t use granades as an Assault to storm the front.
I can´t even take out light vehicles with one RPG most of the time because they´re just too weak.

I played BF2 and BF BC2 and those games feel totally different. Way more realistic.

Teamwork? How? No squad system, no VOIP. Let´s not forget how "much" effort they put into the "new" maps. I mean come on now. It´s a recycled game. How hard is it to put REAL snow in a map like Dalian Plant? It´s not like they don´t have enough time. They´re just using most of their work time to develop new Boosters, nerfs and other scams.

Getting outgunned by a USAS / Saiga / Spas-15 at mid range while using an assault rifle?
Getting outgunned by a handgun at long range while using a sniper rifle? Even before this "update" the handguns were a little overpowered. I was able to take out targets easily at almost any range but now it´s even worse.

The splash damage of the tanks = ZERO: Only a direct hit will kill an enemy. WTF? Yet the hellfire missiles from helicopters have got HUGE splash damage. It´s like a tactical nuke.
Coaxial machine gun: The enemy is in plain sight, I fire at him, spread is redicolous, almost no bullet hits, finally after 25 bullets FROM A TANK the enemy dies.
Advanced Tank Armor or whatever that´s called: Used to be a skill in the combat skill tree. Now it´s a Booster and without it you´re dead after 5 minutes or even less when some RPG boosternoobs tag you.

APC´s splash damage = Zero: I remember how devastating the main canon of the APCs was in BF2 and it´s expected to be that way. Here however you don´t even have to hide from tanks or APC especially when you´re an RPG Boosternoob.

I shot a helicopter with a TANK CANON and it takes freaking 2 shots for an apache to be destryoed and 3 for a transport helicopter. WTF?
Normally one shot would blast that piece of sh!t to heaven or hell.

And these d!ckfaces really want to calm us down with arguments like fairer play and BALANCE?
There is no f*cking balance in that game. It´s the most unbalanced sh!t I´ve ever seen in my whole life as a gamer.

I am telling you. As soon as games like WarFace and Blacklight: Retribution will be released BF P4F will either have a really hard time surviving or die a couple of weeks after their release.

I really Really REALLY R E A L L Y hope that this game will die and EAsy will be shut down unless they change their minds and do some real balancing and of course return what´s ours.

That right there my friends is one of the best posts in this thread and i agree 100%.
...and I agree with your assessment and your agreement. Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 06:44 PM by Tuga.)
08-01-2012, 06:41 PM | Post: #6302
Offline Bombardement 
I agree with everything [DR]Sturm said. I came for the very same reason here. Yes I did buy a couple of weapons. So what? A basic P90, AEK-971, PKM, SVD and 4 MP443s. For each char one.
I´ve spent approximately 15€ or so. Not much but way more than this game would be worth if it was a retail game.

My two favourite guns got wrecked by EAsy´s greed. The P90 is my fun toy as I´ve mentioned earlier. I am a Stargate fan that´s why. Big Grin
Then there is a AKS-74U. I didn´t pay for it. I´ve won in the XP race contest. I made it to the top 100. I was 80th or so. The price was 1000 BF for the top 100 players.
Since the engineer is my favourite class I decided to buy him the stylish AKS-74U ALTHOUGH the MP5 and 9A-91 were better.

I didn´t want the best weapon in terms of performance but in terms of style and the AKS-74U has it. 25 bullets per mag back then. "Screw it!" I said to myself, "I like that thing.". So I bought it.
Now it´s a castrated AKS-74U +3. That name is so F*GLY in the kill feed and it´s like a sticker trolling you everytime you kill someone it appears and says "Haha we´ve got your money and screwed you and you can´t do ANYTHING about it!".
It´s like one of those stickers saying "Kick me!" Anybody around here every came accross people who make fun of you when they see that you´re using a +3 weapon? People make fun of us when they see us using those +3 weapons. All of them freeloaders of course.

Yet do you want to know what the MOST F*CKED up thing is? Now my AKS-74U is even worse than the PP2000. You don´t beleive me? See for yourself.

http://alchemical.cc/bfp4f_tools/compare...0_Default;

The overall performance of the PP2000 is better.
It´s just sadening to see that my price from the XP race got nerfed to the point where it doesn´t even make sense using that thing cause the default weapon is better. Besides 15 bullets per mag? Get the hell out of here amateurs ... . Like a stupid handgun although it should have gotten 30 bulets per mag like in real life. I was fine with the 25 bullets per mag but 15? No way, f*ck off slEAsy.

I am officially signing off as well. I will stay visit the forum every once in a while but I won´t be playing this game until EAsy gets its sh!t straight. Gonna make my own comic series instead for my youtube channel.
08-01-2012, 07:50 PM | Post: #6303
Offline neeru 
money does not grow on trees.either refund our money or restore the weapons we paid for.

[Image: SIG.jpg]
08-01-2012, 07:58 PM | Post: #6304
Offline [==C]Elefant 
Oh well. I don't see any positive response from the blues. No Silvanoshi's last post in this thread was meaningless. I highly doubt that we will ever get our weapons back or our money. I strongely believe that EAsy will continue its Nerfathon by nerfing shotguns and handguns to "restore" balance of course. Yet if the next nerf will be as huge as the last one the shotguns will be totally useless.
You simply have to imply the damage, range, accuracy, velocity of rounds and rof from the current nerfed class specific primary weapon on the shotguns and you can imagine how bad they will become after the next nerf.
Now imagine the uproar of all the people who were stupid naive enough to buy handguns and shotguns at the current prices. These people bought them pobably thinking that this is a save investment because EAsy has done all of this to earn more money through shotgun and handgun sales. Yet this is exactly what EAsy wanted them to do. Sooner or later those will be nerfed too despite of their prices.

For me the scam erhhm *cough cough* game is over.
See you when EAsy's people grow some spines. Basically never.
08-01-2012, 08:02 PM | Post: #6305
Offline ZigityZada 
The silence from the developers is stunning to say the least

Either say yes we are aware of issues and are looking into it

or say...its staying as is and too bad for you and we go from there

But at least have the respect for your community to address the matters put forth in this thread

Sad really
08-01-2012, 08:03 PM | Post: #6306
Offline Ciorry 
Ea and Easy destryed this game... Actually I play A.V.A.

EA THIEFS!!!! BACK MY ELITE WEAPON!!!! I payed for this gun!!!

Panda de ladrones y estafadores de ea y easy, nos estais estafando, o mejor, ROBANDO, mucha gente pagó con dinero real sus armas y ahora vosotros se las quitais para "equilibrar" el juego... Y de paso poneis customizables las armas para hacer más daño y de paso sacar más dinero... y digo yo, puestos a equilibrar.. porque no eliminais los boosters??? ah no perdona... que esto es un NEGOCIO para vosotros... ESTAFADORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEVOLVEDNOS NUESTRAS ARMAS O NUESTRO DINERO!!
08-01-2012, 08:56 PM | Post: #6307
Offline ZigityZada 
say what?
08-01-2012, 09:08 PM | Post: #6308
Offline XDDante 
http://kotaku.com/5874076/ea-invokes-fir...pter-maker

another law suit against EA just for the record Smile

[Image: showsig.php?id=68037e91858867d756e9cb16c0822e2f]
08-01-2012, 09:15 PM | Post: #6309
Offline Illes 
a steady userbase cannot be good for the game at this particular point, they still need increase, and it is only proof, that leaving is a stupid threat.

while it is true, that many people do not post in forums, it is not true, stuff does not affect general talk. somebody might only READ. tell others.

you dont need your weapons back, but at least your payed price to select and decide for new.

gameplay changes are very hard if you have to pay for ingame stuff, because on the long run, you have to do them technically for the good of the whole, but at the same time, people feel they have bought "property" in a virtual world. i hope the bfp4f crew has learned that now.

since software is "alive", and mostly never finished, which is only a marketing myth, bf p4f however would have the chance to evolve over the years and people would play and pay for stuff like that. these are all new realisations of internet business. mistakes are made.

however, the demystification of "finished software" is not taught in business school yet, the difference between solid products and virtual products is not common knowledge, it is not even finally researched. and management does the decisions.

I propose, EA starts more talk between engineers and management department. just because you have to do decisions based on this worlds matters (income, growth, etc), does not mean, you understand the world you decide in.

Refunding the worth of the old items in ingame funds to affected players is the only right thing to do. But as I heard, they were refunded with other items, right? That's unjust and stupid, since the battlefunds are alread in their wallets, who cares how you respend them if they dissolve your items?
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 09:17 PM by Illes.)
08-01-2012, 09:58 PM | Post: #6310
Online ALAN21ST 
[Image: USSLC.gif]

[Image: Firma.png]
08-01-2012, 10:22 PM | Post: #6311
Offline Godless_Monk 
So has Silvanoshi commented on everyones anger yet?

[Image: bfsig2-1.jpg]
08-01-2012, 10:30 PM | Post: #6312
Offline Gorodish 
(08-01-2012 01:46 PM)Kw4s Wrote:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win 29:22-
  • most people on the forums are assuming people will be leaving game, but the user base stays static
  • only small percentage of community are forum posters
  • users saying one thing (ie. "I'm going to leave this game." etc.) and doing the opposite (ie. sticking around, buying boosters, playing with helis, buying weapon attachments)
  • actual increase of sales (because of people wanting to bring back their weapons by buying attachments)

So... yeah, they are not going to bring our weapons back.
And yes, i know that this video was about bfh not bfp4f but principle is the same

Those are assumptions, not facts; here's some facts to consider along side the marketing splooge for BFH:
  • less then 3% of the playing audience pays for content in P4C games
  • changes to paid for account based content are legally arguable and redressable
  • the price of content both grind and retail in BFP4F is now the most expensive online anywhere
  • this thread alone has over 3/4 of a million views this article got over 14 million hits
  • if there was just a 20% reduction in Payership the game would be in a revenue hole

I'm not saying the forum complaining and virtual petitions are making a difference; they probably aren't, however there are more then enough Fans upset by EA's duplicity that have demonstrated a willingness to pay for a game they like, that if even a marginal percentage of them looses interst in sustaining the game, or goes on to take effective redress could make all the difference in the world. Not everyone is helpless, lazy, whiney and ineffectual...

Angel
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 10:31 PM by Gorodish.)
08-01-2012, 10:48 PM | Post: #6313
Offline Busted_Old_Man 
A lot of the comments posted have some truth about them. We have, at least I have seen the
Ben Cousins presentation on EA's direction for making profit on Free to Play games. We all feel we have been robbed of our "Elite Weapons", but the reality is I don't think it's going to change.
They stuffed up with the "last forever" tag because it dosen't fit into their finacial plan to make PROFIT.

It's new territory for consumers in vitual products something that needs legislation to sort out probably.

I wont become one of their statistics where the plaintiff sticks around and still pays still plays.
I will keeps tabs on how it all turns out though because it was great to play before Profit took over.
08-01-2012, 10:57 PM | Post: #6314
Offline DacianWolf 
(08-01-2012 06:18 PM)[DR]Sturm Wrote:  I think that I´m done with this game after investing 30€ and getting scammed. Don´t like the game anymore. I came here because to me Battlefield games are known for large maps with vehicle battles, aircraft battles and infantry battles. Basically you could play a real war game and have loads of action, teamwork etc. .
None of that is present here.

The only things I see are that certain gadgets, like granades and claymores, are just broken.

Then there is the fact that shotguns are now superior to class specific primary weapons like assault rifles and LMGs. Even handguns have less recoil, more damage, more accuracy and more range.
I am fairly new to this game and for me NOTHING in this game feels like Battlefield. I can´t use claymores as a Recon to cover my back.
I can´t use granades as an Assault to storm the front.
I can´t even take out light vehicles with one RPG most of the time because they´re just too weak.

I played BF2 and BF BC2 and those games feel totally different. Way more realistic.

Teamwork? How? No squad system, no VOIP. Let´s not forget how "much" effort they put into the "new" maps. I mean come on now. It´s a recycled game. How hard is it to put REAL snow in a map like Dalian Plant? It´s not like they don´t have enough time. They´re just using most of their work time to develop new Boosters, nerfs and other scams.

Getting outgunned by a USAS / Saiga / Spas-15 at mid range while using an assault rifle?
Getting outgunned by a handgun at long range while using a sniper rifle? Even before this "update" the handguns were a little overpowered. I was able to take out targets easily at almost any range but now it´s even worse.

The splash damage of the tanks = ZERO: Only a direct hit will kill an enemy. WTF? Yet the hellfire missiles from helicopters have got HUGE splash damage. It´s like a tactical nuke.
Coaxial machine gun: The enemy is in plain sight, I fire at him, spread is redicolous, almost no bullet hits, finally after 25 bullets FROM A TANK the enemy dies.
Advanced Tank Armor or whatever that´s called: Used to be a skill in the combat skill tree. Now it´s a Booster and without it you´re dead after 5 minutes or even less when some RPG boosternoobs tag you.

APC´s splash damage = Zero: I remember how devastating the main canon of the APCs was in BF2 and it´s expected to be that way. Here however you don´t even have to hide from tanks or APC especially when you´re an RPG Boosternoob.

I shot a helicopter with a TANK CANON and it takes freaking 2 shots for an apache to be destryoed and 3 for a transport helicopter. WTF?
Normally one shot would blast that piece of sh!t to heaven or hell.

And these d!ckfaces really want to calm us down with arguments like fairer play and BALANCE?
There is no f*cking balance in that game. It´s the most unbalanced sh!t I´ve ever seen in my whole life as a gamer.

I am telling you. As soon as games like WarFace and Blacklight: Retribution will be released BF P4F will either have a really hard time surviving or die a couple of weeks after their release.

I really Really REALLY R E A L L Y hope that this game will die and EAsy will be shut down unless they change their minds and do some real balancing and of course return what´s ours.

Correct on all accounts. Hear,hear!
09-01-2012, 12:03 AM | Post: #6315
Offline VonBubble 
The initial "sin" in the dev. of this game was to think with the business model first inside the brain!
Cousins tried to put some old clothes on another shape : but he forgot to keep the best part of BF2. Teamplay, squads, respawn, more classes than more weapons.
Now the different aspects of gameplay can't be refound from scratch.... about balance, "realism", weapon.
But maybe using a time machine and making a pitstop in past with an old version of the game, without custom weapons...

Note for the marketing dpt :
next time, more classes, more money, selling boost for xp, and new classes, not copying BFH model.
on private servers, hardcore players could balance the gamr themselves with classes.
on public servers, it's the big fight with paying or non paying players... the jungle.
squad chat,
more realism with gun & not necessary using a formula like :
damage = €.£.$ x BF - balance.correction x 0.001
more different style of weapons than more powerful weapons, again & again : the end always the same, you sell nukes for one hundred bucks... nukes kill the poorest customers, you loose your base of casual paying players. Of course, for some hardcore players, with skills but mostly good tactics & gameplay, they could have fun, but if they can't find enough competitive ennemies...
I don't see which part of the "community" could be satisfy with the issues with recent changes.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 12:07 AM by VonBubble.)
09-01-2012, 12:38 AM | Post: #6316
Offline EgoPrimez 
(09-01-2012 12:03 AM)VonBubble Wrote:  The initial "sin" in the dev. of this game was to think with the business model first inside the brain!
Cousins tried to put some old clothes on another shape : but he forgot to keep the best part of BF2. Teamplay, squads, respawn, more classes than more weapons.
Now the different aspects of gameplay can't be refound from scratch.... about balance, "realism", weapon.
But maybe using a time machine and making a pitstop in past with an old version of the game, without custom weapons...

Note for the marketing dpt :
next time, more classes, more money, selling boost for xp, and new classes, not copying BFH model.
on private servers, hardcore players could balance the gamr themselves with classes.
on public servers, it's the big fight with paying or non paying players... the jungle.
squad chat,
more realism with gun & not necessary using a formula like :
damage = €.£.$ x BF - balance.correction x 0.001
more different style of weapons than more powerful weapons, again & again : the end always the same, you sell nukes for one hundred bucks... nukes kill the poorest customers, you loose your base of casual paying players. Of course, for some hardcore players, with skills but mostly good tactics & gameplay, they could have fun, but if they can't find enough competitive ennemies...
I don't see which part of the "community" could be satisfy with the issues with recent changes.

This amazing and straight to point analysis must be ''Sum Of All Fears'' for EAsy.

[Image: nonOGsig-egoprime03.png]

09-01-2012, 01:03 AM | Post: #6317
Offline Bond4141 
(06-01-2012 06:53 AM)Astealoth Wrote:  lol i'm still boycotting the game from the 14 foot spread of the m14. these animals just do not care about having a fun game or having customers. i think they want p4f to die.

(08-01-2012 06:31 PM)Tuga Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 01:46 PM)Kw4s Wrote:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win
29:22-
  • most people on the forums are assuming people will be leaving game, but the user base stays static
  • users saying one thing (ie. "I'm going to leave this game." etc.) and doing the opposite (ie. sticking around, buying boosters, playing with helis, buying weapon attachments)
  • actual increase of sales (because of people wanting to bring back their weapons by buying attachments)

And yes, i know that this video was about bfh not bfp4f but principle is the same
I just wish that there weren't so many people still willing to kiss their backside. Shills. I doubt that many people can afford attachments that almost equal a working salary. Even if they can it won't be for long because the game is now more frustrating than enjoyable and it's a heavy expense to incur for any of the 99%.

i havn't played all december, i've just been on the forums.

[Image: newsigduckEA.jpg]
09-01-2012, 01:13 AM | Post: #6318
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-01-2012 01:03 AM)Bond4141 Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 06:53 AM)Astealoth Wrote:  lol i'm still boycotting the game from the 14 foot spread of the m14. these animals just do not care about having a fun game or having customers. i think they want p4f to die.

(08-01-2012 06:31 PM)Tuga Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 01:46 PM)Kw4s Wrote:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win
29:22-

I just wish that there weren't so many people still willing to kiss their backside. Shills. I doubt that many people can afford attachments that almost equal a working salary. Even if they can it won't be for long because the game is now more frustrating than enjoyable and it's a heavy expense to incur for any of the 99%.

i havn't played all december, i've just been on the forums.

I've played very little since the update. For the month so far, I think I've played MAYBE two hours in total, and I can't say it'll end up increasing at this rate.

Update: I have yet to hear back from any of the online media outlets to which I sent my email outlining very descriptively the issues that have been imposed upon us and the apathetic attitudes put forth by EAsy/EA.

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
09-01-2012, 01:25 AM | Post: #6319
Offline S.A.L 
GIVE ME MY BATTLEFUNDS BACK OR I WILL START PLAYING CALL OF DUTY INSTEAD< BAD DAY LITTLE GIRLS
09-01-2012, 01:31 AM | Post: #6320
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-01-2012 01:25 AM)S.A.L Wrote:  GIVE ME MY BATTLEFUNDS BACK OR I WILL START PLAYING CALL OF DUTY INSTEAD< BAD DAY LITTLE GIRLS

Wake up, dude. Seriously.

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]