Hello There, Guest!

08-01-2012, 02:24 PM | Post: #6281
Offline MasterChiefGary 
Well I saw a friend in the pub yesterday. He's a computer dude, but only plays games now and then. well I told him about this little duck-up EAsy made, and he had already heard of it through the media. Unfortunately I was pretty drunk by then and forgot to ask him where he heard it, but I was very happy that the word is spreading.
08-01-2012, 02:32 PM | Post: #6282
Offline GhostMaster.DK 
Sorry .. but I'm happy for that.

If you have earn you rank, you not need greater weapon, you have the skills. I hope EA will take even more from then highlevel and leave space for others .......................
08-01-2012, 02:40 PM | Post: #6283
Offline YourMama_Is_Here 
I'm "bying" my EA games on Pirate Bay from now on!
08-01-2012, 02:42 PM | Post: #6284
Offline Deaderik 
(08-01-2012 02:32 PM)GhostMaster.DK Wrote:  Sorry .. but I'm happy for that.

If you have earn you rank, you not need greater weapon, you have the skills. I hope EA will take even more from then highlevel and leave space for others .......................

EAsy fanboy, have fun wasting credits on attachments or shotguns.
Hope you enjoy being spammed by boosters and shotguns aswell, idiot.

[Image: SigV2_zps021c52c1.png]

Playing since may 2011.
08-01-2012, 02:55 PM | Post: #6285
Offline MestreMinete 

There always space for others, free players can always rent a weapon, the ishue here is that they have taken away from us weapons that we payed with real money for permanent use, and they give us other weaker weapons in return.
08-01-2012, 03:17 PM | Post: #6286
Offline Randaletto 

This is another topic, actually. If elites/legacy is unbalancing the game in a way that the game may be unplayable is one topic maybe worth to discuss.
But here it is that they sold the stuff and took it back without proper refunding. If those weapons are fair or not is not the matter here.

BTW, i didnt buy any, but those guys who payed for it have my 100% support. Friend of mine was ripped, too. He´s not playing anymore-> i am not playing anymore-> other friend of mine is not playing anymore. EAsy should think of that chain reaction, too.
08-01-2012, 03:48 PM | Post: #6287
Offline FitzSy66 
False advertising, spineless mods, scumbag practices= EA. Take this game and all EA games light them on fire and shove them deep into your ars. EA will never see any of my money for any of their games again. FO and DIE you thieving bastards!!!!!
08-01-2012, 03:50 PM | Post: #6288
Offline Henvar 
I decided too play with my assault. Rented the XM8 for a day and.....

WAAHHAHA

How fcking stupid are the devs? I bet the people who make all the decisions dont even know how this game works.

How in the world are handguns and shotguns BETTER on EVERY range.
PLEASE enlight me!

This game has crashed so hard.. its unbelieveable.

I really can not wait until Vital or Silv enter the forum again and post that they have nerfed Shotguns and Handguns..

Oww yeah I can see the rage again and now it will be even more compared with the legacy attachment fail because now even MORE people will be affected.

This game has become terminal.

Simple suggestion for improving teamwork

[Image: neegamaarlekkerwegdoei.gif]
08-01-2012, 04:12 PM | Post: #6289
Offline ProzacLT 
We were fucked buy business model: http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win
**** this game, **** easy, **** all your games. Someday you will meet your death.
08-01-2012, 04:26 PM | Post: #6290
Offline Bombardement 
I think that now we can rightuflly call this game Boosterfield Pay2Play.
Yes it is pay2play. Why?
It´s the only first person shooter I know where your standard granades, claymores, RPGs, AT-Mines, C4 and Mortar Strike don´t do sh!t.
If you join this game with the intention of playing it absolutely for free you would probably accept that your primary and secondary weapons aren´t the best out there but you would DEFINETELY not accept that the standard equipement / abilities which are available for EVERYONE get nerfed in order to introduce Boosters.

Why don´t they just sell different types of granades which are stronger and leave the standard granades alone.
Why don´t they sell different types of claymores which are stronger and leave the standard clays alone?
Why don´t they sell something special for Recons instead of selling Mortar Strike Boosters and buff the standard Mortar Strike a little bit.
Make it as strong as in Battlefield Bad Company 2. I´ve used it there and imo it´s perfect. Stronger than the current standard version but weaker than the boosted version.

This game is not fun when the abilities you unlock, like Mortar Strike, Granades, Claymores etc. , are not even worth it.

You level up to unlock certain abilities but 3 training points would be a VERY bad investment for granades, Mortar Strike or Claymores these days.

Like I said. Boosterfield Pay2Play. If you want to actually have fun you´ll either have to spend a lot of time playing the game in order to collect enough Credits or you´ll have to PAY2Play.

Play4Free? Don´t make me f*cking laugh.
08-01-2012, 04:36 PM | Post: #6291
Offline THEONERUSSIAN 
flagged OP for terrorism Smile

[Image: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
08-01-2012, 04:53 PM | Post: #6292
Offline UselessB 
I miss this game less every day, haven't played in 20 days now.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
08-01-2012, 05:31 PM | Post: #6293
Offline Ashmodai 
i hope there will be another PLAY4FREE game i can spend my last few BFs on... currently there is no reason for me to play bf p4f and obviously no reason to pay for anything...

My Play4Free Vids
08-01-2012, 05:42 PM | Post: #6294
Offline Private_Anguish 
I tried using my credits on a USAS-12, M1911, and RPG booster. I could pwn just as hard as I used to with my XM8AR... but I didn't like playing as much.

Tried playing with no boosters; Medic with XM8AR -3 and Engineer with PP2000. It wasn't fun.

I played BFH with rentals untill P4F came out, and never had any problems with the uber weapons; they weren't THAT much better than the normal ones you could rent (and you could afford to rent them) But here? I feel useless in combat, and prices are too high to rent proper equipment.

And I don't think I need to say it but I will NEVER give EAsy studios a dime. Not after the castration they gave "permanent" weapons. I'd love to; I've played Electronic Arts games for almost 30 years and was a shareholder for a while, but what they did is just wrong. I can accept a nerf for balance reasons, but to take an excellent weapon and actually turn it into a nerf gun? total bs.

TL;DR game sucks now rant.
08-01-2012, 05:52 PM | Post: #6295
Offline Wixx 

You QQ about it the entire game i played againsted you (stoemp) and now spamming the forums ..pls man its getting old

[Image: wixx_sig.png]
08-01-2012, 06:05 PM | Post: #6296
Offline Parrina 

Douchebags like you have no clue as to whats been happening here so crawl back under that rock with the easy logo on it and die you stupid ****!

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way! (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 06:06 PM by Parrina.)
08-01-2012, 06:13 PM | Post: #6297
Offline oGxR34p3r 
Well its good to say that this game is DEAD!!!!

Your signature has been edited by Community Moderator RIC0H.

Please read up on the Forum Rules, your signature cannot exceed 250PX in height. Your sig is 355PX in height.

---

[IG]http://i44.tinypic.com/25oup1w.jpg[/IG]
08-01-2012, 06:18 PM | Post: #6298
Offline [DR]Sturm 
I think that I´m done with this game after investing 30€ and getting scammed. Don´t like the game anymore. I came here because to me Battlefield games are known for large maps with vehicle battles, aircraft battles and infantry battles. Basically you could play a real war game and have loads of action, teamwork etc. .
None of that is present here.

The only things I see are that certain gadgets, like granades and claymores, are just broken.

Then there is the fact that shotguns are now superior to class specific primary weapons like assault rifles and LMGs. Even handguns have less recoil, more damage, more accuracy and more range.
I am fairly new to this game and for me NOTHING in this game feels like Battlefield. I can´t use claymores as a Recon to cover my back.
I can´t use granades as an Assault to storm the front.
I can´t even take out light vehicles with one RPG most of the time because they´re just too weak.

I played BF2 and BF BC2 and those games feel totally different. Way more realistic.

Teamwork? How? No squad system, no VOIP. Let´s not forget how "much" effort they put into the "new" maps. I mean come on now. It´s a recycled game. How hard is it to put REAL snow in a map like Dalian Plant? It´s not like they don´t have enough time. They´re just using most of their work time to develop new Boosters, nerfs and other scams.

Getting outgunned by a USAS / Saiga / Spas-15 at mid range while using an assault rifle?
Getting outgunned by a handgun at long range while using a sniper rifle? Even before this "update" the handguns were a little overpowered. I was able to take out targets easily at almost any range but now it´s even worse.

The splash damage of the tanks = ZERO: Only a direct hit will kill an enemy. WTF? Yet the hellfire missiles from helicopters have got HUGE splash damage. It´s like a tactical nuke.
Coaxial machine gun: The enemy is in plain sight, I fire at him, spread is redicolous, almost no bullet hits, finally after 25 bullets FROM A TANK the enemy dies.
Advanced Tank Armor or whatever that´s called: Used to be a skill in the combat skill tree. Now it´s a Booster and without it you´re dead after 5 minutes or even less when some RPG boosternoobs tag you.

APC´s splash damage = Zero: I remember how devastating the main canon of the APCs was in BF2 and it´s expected to be that way. Here however you don´t even have to hide from tanks or APC especially when you´re an RPG Boosternoob.

I shot a helicopter with a TANK CANON and it takes freaking 2 shots for an apache to be destryoed and 3 for a transport helicopter. WTF?
Normally one shot would blast that piece of sh!t to heaven or hell.

And these d!ckfaces really want to calm us down with arguments like fairer play and BALANCE?
There is no f*cking balance in that game. It´s the most unbalanced sh!t I´ve ever seen in my whole life as a gamer.

I am telling you. As soon as games like WarFace and Blacklight: Retribution will be released BF P4F will either have a really hard time surviving or die a couple of weeks after their release.

I really Really REALLY R E A L L Y hope that this game will die and EAsy will be shut down unless they change their minds and do some real balancing and of course return what´s ours.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 06:20 PM by [DR]Sturm.)
08-01-2012, 06:25 PM | Post: #6299
Offline Parrina 
(08-01-2012 06:18 PM)[DR]Sturm Wrote:  I think that I´m done with this game after investing 30€ and getting scammed. Don´t like the game anymore. I came here because to me Battlefield games are known for large maps with vehicle battles, aircraft battles and infantry battles. Basically you could play a real war game and have loads of action, teamwork etc. .
None of that is present here.

The only things I see are that certain gadgets, like granades and claymores, are just broken.

Then there is the fact that shotguns are now superior to class specific primary weapons like assault rifles and LMGs. Even handguns have less recoil, more damage, more accuracy and more range.
I am fairly new to this game and for me NOTHING in this game feels like Battlefield. I can´t use claymores as a Recon to cover my back.
I can´t use granades as an Assault to storm the front.
I can´t even take out light vehicles with one RPG most of the time because they´re just too weak.

I played BF2 and BF BC2 and those games feel totally different. Way more realistic.

Teamwork? How? No squad system, no VOIP. Let´s not forget how "much" effort they put into the "new" maps. I mean come on now. It´s a recycled game. How hard is it to put REAL snow in a map like Dalian Plant? It´s not like they don´t have enough time. They´re just using most of their work time to develop new Boosters, nerfs and other scams.

Getting outgunned by a USAS / Saiga / Spas-15 at mid range while using an assault rifle?
Getting outgunned by a handgun at long range while using a sniper rifle? Even before this "update" the handguns were a little overpowered. I was able to take out targets easily at almost any range but now it´s even worse.

The splash damage of the tanks = ZERO: Only a direct hit will kill an enemy. WTF? Yet the hellfire missiles from helicopters have got HUGE splash damage. It´s like a tactical nuke.
Coaxial machine gun: The enemy is in plain sight, I fire at him, spread is redicolous, almost no bullet hits, finally after 25 bullets FROM A TANK the enemy dies.
Advanced Tank Armor or whatever that´s called: Used to be a skill in the combat skill tree. Now it´s a Booster and without it you´re dead after 5 minutes or even less when some RPG boosternoobs tag you.

APC´s splash damage = Zero: I remember how devastating the main canon of the APCs was in BF2 and it´s expected to be that way. Here however you don´t even have to hide from tanks or APC especially when you´re an RPG Boosternoob.

I shot a helicopter with a TANK CANON and it takes freaking 2 shots for an apache to be destryoed and 3 for a transport helicopter. WTF?
Normally one shot would blast that piece of sh!t to heaven or hell.

And these d!ckfaces really want to calm us down with arguments like fairer play and BALANCE?
There is no f*cking balance in that game. It´s the most unbalanced sh!t I´ve ever seen in my whole life as a gamer.

I am telling you. As soon as games like WarFace and Blacklight: Retribution will be released BF P4F will either have a really hard time surviving or die a couple of weeks after their release.

I really Really REALLY R E A L L Y hope that this game will die and EAsy will be shut down unless they change their minds and do some real balancing and of course return what´s ours.

That right there my friends is one of the best posts in this thread and i agree 100%.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
08-01-2012, 06:31 PM | Post: #6300
Offline Tuga 
(08-01-2012 01:46 PM)Kw4s Wrote:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win
29:22-
  • most people on the forums are assuming people will be leaving game, but the user base stays static
  • only small percentage of community are forum posters
  • users saying one thing (ie. "I'm going to leave this game." etc.) and doing the opposite (ie. sticking around, buying boosters, playing with helis, buying weapon attachments)
  • actual increase of sales (because of people wanting to bring back their weapons by buying attachments)

So... yeah, they are not going to bring our weapons back.
And yes, i know that this video was about bfh not bfp4f but principle is the same
I just wish that there weren't so many people still willing to kiss their ass. Shills. I doubt that many people can afford attachments that almost equal a working salary. Even if they can it won't be for long because the game is now more frustrating than enjoyable and it's a heavy expense to incur for any of the 99%.