Hello There, Guest!

07-01-2012, 06:02 PM | Post: #6241
Offline MeetTheCatThe 
EAsy won't move so you can only make the decision between play or not. And somthing else: we all are all angry but why are you trolling? The chance to get anything back or changed shrinks with every trollpost. Right?

Time has come to step up and take back what you took from me
07-01-2012, 06:50 PM | Post: #6242
Offline RobZombieZ 
EA is internationally known as a bunch of lying, thieving, pieces of ****.

This is just one example... http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie...ld-Promise
07-01-2012, 08:24 PM | Post: #6243
Offline [==C]Elefant 
Does anybody want/need a coupon for Ubisoft´s online store? 20% off of the original price.
If you want it pm me. The first one to pm me wins.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 08:31 PM by [==C]Elefant.)
07-01-2012, 08:38 PM | Post: #6244
Offline Parrina 
(07-01-2012 06:50 PM)RobZombieZ Wrote:  EA is internationally known as a bunch of lying, thieving, pieces of ****.

This is just one example... http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie...ld-Promise

Just another example of how this company and its affiliates constantly screw over their customers.By far the worst example of customer service i have ever seen.If you are still thinking of spending real money on these crooks i would seriously reconsider.Invest it with companies that have a good track record and take care of their customers instead of ripping them off.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
07-01-2012, 08:53 PM | Post: #6245
Offline UselessB 
What baffles me is that EA doesn't step in for damage control.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM | Post: #6246
Offline SScham 
(07-01-2012 01:24 PM)Septuagint Wrote:  EA looks at all the games they publish diring meetings to find out which ones are doing the best and which ones are hurting, then they ask why. Each game has a diffierent team behind it. Play4free has the EAsy team behind it. Dont support the EAsy team. Dont buy from them and watch their numbers crumble.

<- this. EA not equals with EAsy. DICE not equals with EAsy.

[Image: bf3.png]
07-01-2012, 09:50 PM | Post: #6247
Offline ColemanV 
If EA knows about what is going on with BFP4F, then EA is responsible too.
Because EAsy works for EA, EA is the "boss" and as such, it is responsible for the ways EAsy conducts its business with customers.
Also, EA have been contacted by Customer Support many times, and that is one thing that Customer Support is incompetent, but the fact remains, that EA got notified about the situation.
So since EA didn't started any sort of damage control here, I guess it shows how much they really care about us.
It is like you would be a contractor and you would hire someone to do the one part of a construction, that person would have stolen something and then not returning the house owner's calls.
Then you would be responsible for the guy you've hired. The customers really wouldn't care about how or why you hired the thief, they care about to get the job done, and not getting ripped off... How you doing that, is your business.

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
07-01-2012, 10:06 PM | Post: #6248
Offline Astealoth 
the failure to respond and fix the issue is massively insulting. you can see your community is very upset byt this. but we always forget, they make the game for themselves and not for customers.

[Image: p4fsiggie.png]

07-01-2012, 10:16 PM | Post: #6249
Offline Fastball_NL 
(07-01-2012 05:27 PM)MudHole Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 03:05 PM)Fastball_NL Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 02:18 PM)THEONERUSSIAN Wrote:  2 days after they are back in office and nothing? fking fkers

Uhmm maybe check the first post in this topic?

that is a reply it is a statement that was put up BEFORE the patch on 20th dec, what we want to see is a responce to the fact we have had are perma guns stolen by them.

The first post has a reply about removing elite weapons, i dont know what else you need to know cause everything is there in the first post so if youe waiting for another response (about?) you can wait for a long time.
07-01-2012, 10:25 PM | Post: #6250
Offline TaxManD 
(07-01-2012 10:16 PM)Fastball_NL Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 02:18 PM)THEONERUSSIAN Wrote:  2 days after they are back in office and nothing? fking fkers

that is a reply it is a statement that was put up BEFORE the patch on 20th dec, what we want to see is a responce to the fact we have had are perma guns stolen by them.

The first post has a reply about removing elite weapons, i dont know what else you need to know cause everything is there in the first post so if youe waiting for another response (about?) you can wait for a long time.
They put this thread up for feedbacks, so obviously people are gonna need response from them.

07-01-2012, 10:36 PM | Post: #6251
Offline Hans95 
(07-01-2012 10:16 PM)Fastball_NL Wrote:  

+1
What are you waiting for to leave or make something instead of trolling ? You wait foor Santa Klaus or something ? An asteroid ? Do you think they'll purpose something not related to the money after more than 300 pages of rage and no answer ? Very naive Tongue
Go find another game / try to sue them / try to get your money back. But don't even believe they care of you or your anger Wink

And edit : and well, it's useless to just troll on this forum, or threating to attack them by hacking or whatever... And play just after that. Just playing allows them to do this. Renting a server ("just this month more") allows them to do this. Even if it's playing "just with credits". The attitude is not to play more. And, it's sad but i'm hopeless, i see many players, many payers. I don't think this mess is gonna change. Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 10:39 PM by Hans95.)
07-01-2012, 11:23 PM | Post: #6252
Offline RabidWombat 
" I don't think this mess is gonna change"

It may...like myself alot of the complaints are from people who payed to upgrade, my bf funds are almost done and will not be buying anymore.....ever.... unless things revert to pre dec 20....uh huh

The game is pooched...rpg and mortars galore, not a heck of a lot of enjoyment playing anymore but i feel the need to use up my credits and then say buh bye....

Whomever came up with this Dec 20 update should be shown the door...this has to rank as the worst pacth/upgrade in the history of gaming....and ive been playing since 97....

Nice Job Dice....
07-01-2012, 11:35 PM | Post: #6253
Offline [==C]Elefant 
I am telling you. The game has turned into a complete Boosterfest in the few days after the update of the 20th of december 2011. It´s like no matter which server I join everybody is using Boosters.
That´s such a disgrace but even I have realised that a boosted RPG is more reliable than my UMP45 +3 or my former Basic Legacy MP7 and my former Basic Legacy P90.
The P90 was my fun toy. It was barely better than the PP2000 but I LOVED playing with that weapon. So many good memories and then EAsy decided to f*ck up the recoil even more than they already have before this doomsday downgrade.
At least in all CS serieses this weapons is still acceptable.
07-01-2012, 11:39 PM | Post: #6254
Offline Pitjah 
Well done EAsy, now this game is full of motar-, RPG- and shotgun-noobs ... what a fair and enjoyable gaming experience !!!

Honestly? The game is not fun anymore.

[Image: 4]
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 11:56 PM by Pitjah.)
07-01-2012, 11:44 PM | Post: #6255
Offline [TNB]PWN3D^^ 
EVEN A PISTOL IS BETTER THAN MY "Aug77 Holosight + 3" ! Honestly there is no more game balance before this removal the balance was even better!
07-01-2012, 11:49 PM | Post: #6256
Offline RabidWombat 
"The P90 was my fun toy. It was barely better than the PP2000 but I LOVED playing with that weapon"

Exactly...we bought and paid for weapons we liked even if they were not the best but they suited our playing style, now every game you join its either the rpgs or mortars that frustrate the heck out of you....used to play for a few hours...now 20 minutes tops then say scre* it....

sad really that no one in charge can even comment on the situation.

I remember when Blizzard pooched an update, or was it a forum update, at least they responded and addresed the issue.....unlike here
07-01-2012, 11:59 PM | Post: #6257
Offline Kw4s 
(07-01-2012 11:35 PM)Kugelhagel Wrote:  I am telling you. The game has turned into a complete Boosterfest in the few days after the update of the 20th of december 2011. It´s like no matter which server I join everybody is using Boosters.
That´s such a disgrace but even I have realised that a boosted RPG is more reliable than my UMP45 +3 or my former Basic Legacy MP7 and my former Basic Legacy P90.
The P90 was my fun toy. It was barely better than the PP2000 but I LOVED playing with that weapon. So many good memories and then EAsy decided to f*ck up the recoil even more than they already have before this doomsday downgrade.

(07-01-2012 11:39 PM)Pitjah Wrote:  Well done EAsy, now this game is full of motar-, RPG- and shotgun-noobs ... what a fair and enjoyable gaming experience !!!

Honestly? The game is no fun anymore.

(07-01-2012 11:44 PM)PWN3D^^ Wrote:  EVEN A PISTOL IS BETTER THAN MY "Aug77 Holosight + 3" ! Honestly there is no more game balance before this removal the balance was even better!

(07-01-2012 11:49 PM)ZigityZada Wrote:  "The P90 was my fun toy. It was barely better than the PP2000 but I LOVED playing with that weapon"

Exactly...we bought and paid for weapons we liked even if they were not the best but they suited our playing style, now every game you join its either the rpgs or mortars that frustrate the heck out of you....used to play for a few hours...now 20 minutes tops then say scre* it....

sad really that no one in charge can even comment on the situation.

I remember when Blizzard pooched an update, or was it a forum update, at least they responded and addresed the issue.....unlike here

<sarcasm mode on>
but hey! I know just the way to make this game playable again. Just head to the store, buy all boosters you can see and have some fun again.

And you know what? If you pay another 5000BF you can make your weapon almost the way it used to be. Of course only for limited time, because, honestly, we wouldn't want you to stop shopping, now would we?

So cheer up, you can still enjoy this game for lousy 5000BF for attachments and another 4500 for boosters! Oh, and that price, it's monthly. Because next month we will nerf this things that you just bought and introduce new one's that will just like those you bought but three times more expensive.

Oh, and if you want to own those noobs again there are always cheats and hacks. We don't give a sh.t as long as you buy our stuff!

<sarcasm mode off>

No, i'm not encouraging anyone to buy anything from EAsy. In fact, as far as i'm concerned it would be better if noone did.

Seriously, don't buy anything from them, because it will propably get nerfed again. And again... and again... and again... again... and again... and you propably see where this is going
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 12:01 AM by Kw4s.)
08-01-2012, 12:02 AM | Post: #6258
Offline Bond4141 
i -WAS- going to buy BF3 for my PS3 but after what i saw this battle field game is like, no way.

[Image: newsigduckEA.jpg]
08-01-2012, 12:03 AM | Post: #6259
Offline Meatstorm 
(07-01-2012 11:35 PM)Kugelhagel Wrote:  I am telling you. The game has turned into a complete Boosterfest in the few days after the update of the 20th of december 2011. It´s like no matter which server I join everybody is using Boosters.

THIS!!!

The update done under the guise of balancing the game has made it more unbalanced than EVER! This was a premeditated plan to rip off customers and had NOTHING to do with game balance.

DON'T BUY BATTLEFUNDS! Don't give money to thieves and con men.
08-01-2012, 01:19 AM | Post: #6260
Offline dr.ahmed 
HMM **** YOU EA u mofo's trying to kick us to bf3 from those noob updat? i say no to ea games

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry