Hello There, Guest!

05-01-2012, 09:21 PM | Post: #6081
Offline AJoao611
(05-01-2012 04:20 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Threads merged.

Thank's for the abundant amount of feedback folks. I know you guys want more of a response on this issue, right now VitalBullet's initial post is it. That may change going forward, but for the time being that's where we're at.

Silvanoshi

Is it possible the basic guns are buffed in recoil and bullet count again?
05-01-2012, 09:29 PM | Post: #6082
Offline Fowler 
(05-01-2012 07:34 PM)Army89Delta Wrote:  +3,

Silvanoshi, you were at one time our greatest supporter, now you do nothing. Your response hasn't calmed anyone down. Give us legacy owners perm attachments now available in stores, this WILL solve everything. It's simple, we bought weapons that were fully functional without attachments, all you have to do is give us the attachments that are now available. The legacy attachments were a great idea, compensating us old timers is what does need to be done. Please just give us perm attachments that are already available and then this whole mess is fixed.

+1 Hell Yeah brother!

[TCP] Server is going to remain open for one more month. Hopefully enough time for EAsy to come up with our goods. After that, [TCP] will no longer be active here.

[Image: o1fM6.png]
05-01-2012, 09:30 PM | Post: #6083
Offline DreadnaughtBR 
300 pages of comments? this is madness!

[Image: madness-this-is-sparta.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=4a65fde1d8f6b3...a2bd1a469a]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 09:33 PM by DreadnaughtBR.)
05-01-2012, 09:48 PM | Post: #6084
Offline Abstergo. 
They better not take away my "permanent" holosight!

[Image: 8572895847_bc370b60e2_b.jpg]
05-01-2012, 10:04 PM | Post: #6085
Offline Hans95 
758k views, and 4 answers of the devs. And just : 'that's the way it is' Wink) ! NICE JOKE DEVS !
05-01-2012, 10:22 PM | Post: #6086
Offline Jimmy_Recon 
EA is playing with a fire... Who knows how it ends.

[Image: epic-fail-fail-nation-the-worst-of-all-p...s-fail.gif]
05-01-2012, 10:22 PM | Post: #6087
Offline WarLiCiOuS 
Since 20 Dec. i play only heli, nice job EAsy! . I've spent only 20 euro in this game (uniform and Elite Legacy STG77AUG.) . Now i have a brand new and improved +3 shiznit. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU EASY!

BIG UP!
05-01-2012, 10:45 PM | Post: #6088
Offline THEONERUSSIAN 
all of my classes are unplayable, i cant do crap against a tank/jeep/ anything that moves fast, im screwed, i have 12 bullets and it takes 3 to kill someone? (m95), i dont think this thread needs it but

BUMPY BUMP

[Image: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
05-01-2012, 11:00 PM | Post: #6089
Offline TalkingDog 
We are not appeased, we want our weapons back!
05-01-2012, 11:17 PM | Post: #6090
Offline l33tPWNZ 
(05-01-2012 11:00 PM)TalkingDog Wrote:  We are not appeased, we want our weapons back!

doubt it will happen to be honest,EAsy obviously dont care about the player collective....
look at chris's response.....hope you all enjoy poverty.....class action lawsuit in your future????
if so then i will sign immediatly.

IF ALL FIREARMS ARE OUTLAWED...THEN ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM!
STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.
Oh and DONT MISS Smile
05-01-2012, 11:19 PM | Post: #6091
Offline l33tPWNZ 
(05-01-2012 09:29 PM)Fowler Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 07:34 PM)Army89Delta Wrote:  +3,

Silvanoshi, you were at one time our greatest supporter, now you do nothing. Your response hasn't calmed anyone down. Give us legacy owners perm attachments now available in stores, this WILL solve everything. It's simple, we bought weapons that were fully functional without attachments, all you have to do is give us the attachments that are now available. The legacy attachments were a great idea, compensating us old timers is what does need to be done. Please just give us perm attachments that are already available and then this whole mess is fixed.

+1 Hell Yeah brother!

[TCP] Server is going to remain open for one more month. Hopefully enough time for EAsy to come up with our goods. After that, [TCP] will no longer be active here.

+2 Hell Yeah Brother !!!!

IF ALL FIREARMS ARE OUTLAWED...THEN ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM!
STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.
Oh and DONT MISS Smile
05-01-2012, 11:47 PM | Post: #6092
Offline Kw4s 
[Image: bIER8.png]

Too powerful, which was yours fault, not ours. I strongly recommend reading this if you haven't already.

[Image: TWpRZ.png]

Weapon comparsion tool
On the left - what I paid for. Elite M24. Present in the game for more than half year. Noone ever complained about it's balance. On the right you can see what I got after EAsy failed with update.
As you can clearly see - the weapon I got is definitely cannot be described as "on par with what you originally purchased".

It maybe would be comparable if they throwed some attachments to it (like High Capacity Mags to level ammo count with the one from Pre1Dec Elite M24 and some barrel and stock to at least try to match the stats of my old weapon). But that would exclude the possibility of me buying this parts to get something that I already bought, wouldn't it?

When I bought that M24 I bought it for one reason - it was weapon that was able to kill with one headshot even the player with 110HP (56-58 damage over long range gave 112 - 116 for headshot). Now after the damage drop the only reason I wanted this weapon disappeared (50-52 gives 100 to 104 for headshot).

[Image: apITU.png]

So wait... People who bought Veteran weapons got exactly same thing as people who bought Elite? Well, now I feel double ripped off.

Also the part: "you can still improve to your liking by using our catalogue of customization parts" - so wait. Now I have to pay again to get what I already paid for before? I don't think so.

So yeah, I would want to get refund... but unfortunetly I know that'll not going to happen... You can't even process my ticket about missing M95 (which btw mysteriously reappeared at store).

I mean if support cannot handle that then it definitely cannot handle refunding hundreds or thousands of people lost/replaced weapons.

Next issue with new weapons - ammo count. First time I saw it I hoped it was a joke. It wasn't. Seriously EAsy?! M24 with 18 bullets? M95 with 12?! So... Instead of finding good spot on top on that crane perhaps or maybe on that roof where I could see 2 of three points we are currently holding (thanks to 3 recons that spawnrape enemies with boosted MS) I have to rush with my sniper rifle, and use it as shotgun so I can stay close to assault's ammo box... What's next? Further nerfing of bullet count and introducing paid service of assault following you everywhere you go?

Also, if you're so concerned with balance then why still sell MS and RPG boosters. Oh that's right. You're more concerned about money.

So game imbalance is OK as long as I keep paying for your boosters and attachments, is that right?

Next thing - shotguns. People complained about its imbalance basically since it was introduced. I mean I can't remember last game when noone complained about "USAS noobs" and "overpowered spas". Ironically - shotguns are the only playable weapon now.

I'm not even beginning to speak about weapons like SVU (try hitting something when everytime you press trigger scope jumps 5 centimeters to the right) or other bugs introduced by this "patch".

This game was fun for some time. I'd like to thank everyone I had a pleasure to play with. Unfortunetly greed and stupidity ruined this game.

I think it's time to move on. AA3 perhaps. Or COD?

[Image: BFtBD.png]

Congratulations, you failed.
05-01-2012, 11:56 PM | Post: #6093
Offline TaxManD 
(05-01-2012 11:47 PM)Kw4s Wrote:  [Image: bIER8.png]

Too powerful, which was yours fault, not ours. I strongly recommend reading this if you haven't already.

[Image: TWpRZ.png]

Weapon comparsion tool
On the left - what I paid for. Elite M24. Present in the game for more than half year. Noone ever complained about it's balance. On the right you can see what I got after EAsy failed with update.
As you can clearly see - the weapon I got is definitely cannot be described as "on par with what you originally purchased".

It maybe would be comparable if they throwed some attachments to it (like High Capacity Mags to level ammo count with the one from Pre1Dec Elite M24 and some barrel and stock to at least try to match the stats of my old weapon). But that would exclude the possibility of me buying this parts to get something that I already bought, wouldn't it?

When I bought that M24 I bought it for one reason - it was weapon that was able to kill with one headshot even the player with 110HP (56-58 damage over long range gave 112 - 116 for headshot). Now after the damage drop the only reason I wanted this weapon disappeared (50-52 gives 100 to 104 for headshot).

[Image: apITU.png]

So wait... People who bought Veteran weapons got exactly same thing as people who bought Elite? Well, now I feel double ripped off.

Also the part: "you can still improve to your liking by using our catalogue of customization parts" - so wait. Now I have to pay again to get what I already paid for before? I don't think so.

So yeah, I would want to get refund... but unfortunetly I know that'll not going to happen... You can't even process my ticket about missing M95 (which btw mysteriously reappeared at store).

I mean if support cannot handle that then it definitely cannot handle refunding hundreds or thousands of people lost/replaced weapons.

Next issue with new weapons - ammo count. First time I saw it I hoped it was a joke. It wasn't. Seriously EAsy?! M24 with 18 bullets? M95 with 12?! So... Instead of finding good spot on top on that crane perhaps or maybe on that roof where I could see 2 of three points we are currently holding (thanks to 3 recons that spawnrape enemies with boosted MS) I have to rush with my sniper rifle, and use it as shotgun so I can stay close to assault's ammo box... What's next? Further nerfing of bullet count and introducing paid service of assault following you everywhere you go?

Also, if you're so concerned with balance then why still sell MS and RPG boosters. Oh that's right. You're more concerned about money.

So game imbalance is OK as long as I keep paying for your boosters and attachments, is that right?

Next thing - shotguns. People complained about its imbalance basically since it was introduced. I mean I can't remember last game when noone complained about "USAS noobs" and "overpowered spas". Ironically - shotguns are the only playable weapon now.

I'm not even beginning to speak about weapons like SVU (try hitting something when everytime you press trigger scope jumps 5 centimeters to the right) or other bugs introduced by this "patch".

This game was fun for some time. I'd like to thank everyone I had a pleasure to play with. Unfortunetly greed and stupidity ruined this game.

I think it's time to move on. AA3 perhaps. Or COD?

Intense post, took words out of my mouths.

06-01-2012, 12:11 AM | Post: #6094
Offline [l3E7]DMedic 
(05-01-2012 11:47 PM)Kw4s Wrote:  

What I like about that post is that this game has always been fast paced. This game requires less teamwork and brain power then all the Battlefields even including Heroes combined. Even now it's that way. Call of Duty is much more fast paced then this game, but noobs can handle it. I don't understand their statement on that one. I loved Battlefield for it's realistic, slower paced action. Don't get me wrong Battlefield isn't THAT slow paced, but it's nice to have something a little faster.

If they didn't want fast pace they shouldn't even have introduced a 'clear advantage paying super-weapon' in the first place. Everyone gets weapons that we can choose that are balanced in their own right. Not something that kicks the default big time.

[Image: Air_Force_Materiel_Command.png]
Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
06-01-2012, 12:38 AM | Post: #6095
Offline BobLeBricolo 

Agree.

EAsy, you don't even value the community that reward your job with real money. How can you sleep with this in your mind ? Are you... human ?

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES ! BOYCOTT EA GAMES !!! (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 12:39 AM by BobLeBricolo.)
06-01-2012, 12:51 AM | Post: #6096
Offline Regasus 
(06-01-2012 12:38 AM)BobLeBricolo Wrote:  

Agree.

EAsy, you don't even value the community that reward your job with real money. How can you sleep with this in your mind ? Are you... human ?

[Image: robot.jpg]

EASY: "Of course... why would you doubt me?"

06-01-2012, 12:56 AM | Post: #6097
Offline SScham 
yay, an official response!... oh wait, what?

[Image: bf3.png]
06-01-2012, 01:29 AM | Post: #6098
Offline guerrero 
well i reckon, give it a couple more months of this there wil be a couple of devs looking for new jobs.
hopefully not burgerking because i like to eat what i paid for and not get palmed off with cheap sxxx.
06-01-2012, 01:36 AM | Post: #6099
Offline Jerdomino 
(05-01-2012 04:20 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Threads merged.

Thank's for the abundant amount of feedback folks. I know you guys want more of a response on this issue, right now VitalBullet's initial post is it. That may change going forward, but for the time being that's where we're at.

Silvanoshi

Which threads did you merge Silvanoshi?

[Image: PLAY4FREE.png]
06-01-2012, 01:37 AM | Post: #6100
Offline {0SS}DanDanBinks 
just an up date on what your mentally slower than "average" "game fairness" changes rely did.

1. engineer is king rpg boost = i win

2. hand guns are easier to use then main weapons.

3. every buddy and their mama are using shotguns now.

4. mortar strike spam from every wannabe sniper on a given server is beyond over powered.

so if fair game to EASY is give everyone a shot gun. GOOD JOB. if fair game to EASY is making recon and engineer so over powered that medic's and assault are pointless. GOOD JOB.

if you wear to ask me how to fix this and keep everyone happy and up your profits at the same time. you can keep your +3 we dont want that. that is not why we bought those weapons. give back are ammo. and the better recoil witch is why we bought the gun in the first place.

fix this for your own good EASY. or i will leave this game. only reason im still here is because of my clan and that i know it takes time to fix this mess you made.

YOU HAD A GRATE GAME ON YOUR HANDS. FIRE YOUR MANAGEMENT THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

THIS GAME WAS TOO GOOD TO END LIKE THIS.