Hello There, Guest!

05-01-2012, 07:06 PM | Post: #6061
Offline =USR=Enr0n 
My daily copy and paste:

Since the last update all of the weapons I bought using Battle Funds have become unusable. There are numerous other players who feel the same way. The link below is one of the threads discussing the update and the anger felt by many players.
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=61323

I paid for a M4A1 that had 40 rounds per magazine and controllable recoil I also paid for an XM8C and a M249. At this point and time all of these weapons are not what I paid for. The coding for all of them has changed drastically since the last update therefore it is not the same weapon I agreed to buy. The weapon's stats/recoil was changed without my consent and therefore it not what your company and I agreed on. In my opinion this is a bait and switch tactic, your company promised me one thing, (code for a weapon) and eventually ended up selling me a completely different coded weapon. Therefore you promised one computer coded weapon and delivered something completely different. This would be resolved if you were to code the weapon the same as it was on 11 Nov 2011 16:55 GMT the date I bought the original Battlefunds and weapon.

[Image: ENRON-1.png]

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
05-01-2012, 07:16 PM | Post: #6062
Offline Michu8888 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_lp7GqsOqk

Watch this guys. I agree with the autor of this vid in 100%
05-01-2012, 07:23 PM | Post: #6063
Offline Hans95 
(05-01-2012 06:59 PM)Bombardement Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 04:20 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Threads merged.

Thank's for the abundant amount of feedback folks. I know you guys want more of a response on this issue, right now VitalBullet's initial post is it. That may change going forward, but for the time being that's where we're at.

Silvanoshi
I LOLed.
This is just an answer to calm us down. It has been made so that none of the guys who´re actually thinking about sueing EAsy will do it but instead wait for a detailed response.
Don´t let them fool you I say. They´ve had enough time to correct their mistakes.
+1
05-01-2012, 07:34 PM | Post: #6064
Offline Army89Delta 
+3,

Silvanoshi, you were at one time our greatest supporter, now you do nothing. Your response hasn't calmed anyone down. Give us legacy owners perm attachments now available in stores, this WILL solve everything. It's simple, we bought weapons that were fully functional without attachments, all you have to do is give us the attachments that are now available. The legacy attachments were a great idea, compensating us old timers is what does need to be done. Please just give us perm attachments that are already available and then this whole mess is fixed.

05-01-2012, 07:35 PM | Post: #6065
Offline Benjy 
What happened ?!?! I spent £10 for **** :'(
05-01-2012, 07:37 PM | Post: #6066
Offline Parrina 

Thank's for the abundant amount of feedback folks. I know you guys want more of a response on this issue, right now VitalBullet's initial post is it. That may change going forward, but for the time being that's where we're at.

Silvanoshi

Thats where youre at ?You make me sick and i hope you burn in hell along with the money you stole from us.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
05-01-2012, 07:44 PM | Post: #6067
Offline Tuga 
Good advice:

05-01-2012, 07:56 PM | Post: #6068
Offline =GammaEagle= 
You guys are manipulators! Plain manipulators! You won't give us a prone stance, saying: "it will make the game too slow paced"! You won't give us a vehicle climb-in sequence, because you said that would be "too slow paced". I remember countless suggestions made by many people, all thwarted, because "Battlefield Play4Free prides itself in being a fast-paced shooter!". Absolutely just lying, because apparently, the entire community can be "frustrated" by a fast paced game, which then needs to be slowed down, by tormenting your payers alone. This update is just a huge middle finger in the face of all your previously paying customers. Just shows what EA thinks of human beings, as mindless, helpless, useless, zombie-like sacks of money, who should be deprived of value, destitute, and sent to poverty, so EA's profits can go up. Don't try to give us the "we need money to speed up development", because the rate of development was already pleasing everybody. You made this game to be your "modern-fast paced-direct" shooter. You're just turning this back into Battlefield Heroes with your weapon-uselessizing. You may think that new players will keep paying you, but when everyone catches wind of the betrayal EA deals to payers, you'll find that profits are down ten fold!
05-01-2012, 08:01 PM | Post: #6069
Offline fran7ic22 
THE MORE I TRY TO PLAY THIS "FREE" GAME THE MORE PISSED OFF I GET,HELPING YOURSELVES TO OUR PROPERTY ! I HOPE YOU MAKE LOTS OF MONEY ....YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT FOR LEGAL FEES YOU'VE FUCKIN RIPPED US OFF YOU BASTARDS IF AN AQUAINTANCE HAD DONE THIS TO ME I WOULD KICK HIS FUCKIN ARSE **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU I HOPE YOU ALL DIE OF FUCKING SYPHILIS !
IM GETTIN MY MONEY BACK TRUST ME ON THAT ONE.
THE FSA ARE INVESTIGATING THIS awesome AND I INTEND TO WARN ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS ON YOUR ONLINE NEED FOR SPEED TOO.
YOU SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN FOR THEFT BY DECEPTION,"THEFT-THE ACT OF PERMANENTLY DEPRIVING A PERSON OF THEIR PROPERTY"
**** YOU VERY MUCH FROM ONE OF YOUR DISABLED CUSTOMERS.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220...ureai.png/
05-01-2012, 08:06 PM | Post: #6070
Offline Septuagint 
Interestingly enough, on people profiles VitaBullet said his favorite part about this game was this...

"What's your favourite BFP4F aspect?
EXPLOSIONS!!! (Elmo voice) Who doesn’t love explosions?
I LOVE THE RUN AND GUN ASPECTS OF THE GAME, I LIKE BEING ABLE TO CHARGE THE BATTLEFIELD, stick my iron sights on an enemy and drop him only to move on to my next victim. What completes it though is the ability and the freedom to play the game tactically if you want… There is nothing more rewarding than sneaking up and knifing that lil camper in the face."

can anyone say the word "hypocrite"?

Of course i know Vita is just following somebody else and him and silvanoshi are simply 'spokespeople' whos job it is to look stupid and take the blame. I have nothing against them personally, but in all honesty their comes a time when the peons need to stand up against thievery or else they are a part of the thievery and just as responsible.

[Image: signature.png]
05-01-2012, 08:26 PM | Post: #6071
Offline StreamKill 
Yes i did it... i started up the game for the first time in about a week or two. Only 20 servers online when i just checked... can i hear that drum roll? Can it be the end?

**** Hallorann: Larry, just between you and me, we got a very serious problem with the people taking care of the place. They turned out to be completely unreliable assholes.
05-01-2012, 08:26 PM | Post: #6072
Offline Raijukin 
http://www.bbb.org/
http://www.bbb.org/us/
http://www.bbb.org/canada/

Enter your zip code and file a complaint if it comes down to it.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 08:27 PM by Raijukin.)
05-01-2012, 08:34 PM | Post: #6073
Offline Parrina 
They may have someones hand shoved up their rears like the puppets that they are but SERIOUSLY enough of the bullsh*t and runaround already.Give us a fckn straight answer you cowards and tell your puppetmaster that we are pissed and want compensation for these lies and thievery.

05-01-2012, 08:43 PM | Post: #6074
Offline [KS].NinjaKura 

Silvanoshi

You've got be kidding...
What is this supposed to be? 300 pages and then this crap?

Quote:I'm back! Now where did I put that letter opener for all of my PMs?

Funny sig silv... NOT.

Sharqui Rush Attacking 0 Deaths, Medic Teamwork Rank, 9 and 55 on teamscore per minute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFQiBOsTR0
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 08:49 PM by [KS].NinjaKura.)
05-01-2012, 08:53 PM | Post: #6075
Offline TRONT2 
I from Russia as well as you friends by misfortune have put up money in game and just as you has received not that that bought me as well as you have deceived. Many my friends as have ceased to play this game or to put up in it money. ЕА OPEN EYES you push away the clients worldwide. I would will use the best efforts for this purpose that all game community of Russia has learned about your swindles. Return that that we have bought also that that belongs to us!!! YOU HAVE spoiled the REPUTATION And the REPUTATION is more expensive than MONEY!!! (I ask to forgive me for my English)
05-01-2012, 08:53 PM | Post: #6076
Offline Parrina 
Check this out.If its true this is like a kick to the nuts for us players that paid full price for weapons then had them stolen.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid630384

05-01-2012, 09:08 PM | Post: #6077
Offline Jimmy_Recon 
This game is going to be like a NFS World - "Give us your money and shut up"
05-01-2012, 09:13 PM | Post: #6078
Offline ColemanV 

Silvanoshi
Well... You guys really had to wait untill the rage left the 300 pages marker?
I do appreciate that you finally turned up here Silvanoshi, but somehow I left my sense of humour somewhere on the way from dec.20th to these days.
Okay, so you're here now and we never left.
We are all ears and we all have suggestions how you can fix this.
Now it depends all on you EAsy, what level of cooperation you can pull out of the hat.
Hell, I might even do a positive news-wave about it if you guys would fix this properly. On twitter, on facebook on yahoo, on all the pages where I've placed negative review about BFP4F. Wink
Let's see whats your next move EAsy Big Grin

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
05-01-2012, 09:16 PM | Post: #6079
Offline Fowler 
(05-01-2012 07:16 PM)Michu8888 Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_lp7GqsOqk

Watch this guys. I agree with the autor of this vid in 100%

The guy is probably right on the money here.

[Image: o1fM6.png]
05-01-2012, 09:17 PM | Post: #6080
Offline UselessB 
(05-01-2012 09:13 PM)ColemanV Wrote:  [snip]

Hell, I might even do a positive news-wave about it if you guys would fix this properly. On twitter, on facebook on yahoo, on all the pages where I've placed negative review about BFP4F. Wink

If this is fixed...

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.