Hello There, Guest!

02-01-2012, 12:52 PM | Post: #5541
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(02-01-2012 12:08 PM)Galladrim Wrote:  Astonishing how everyone with a legacy weapon have suddenly become petulant and whining because they are no longer able to hold a game breaking advantage over everyone else, which they did not have with the initial purchase of these weapons. It is this point that so boggles my mind. They can't destroy everything in sight anymore, and have to resort to these ridiculous notions of teamwork, patience and tactics. Oh and did I mention balanced fun.

As soon as something doesn't go your way it is OUTRAGE!!!! SCANDAL!!!! OMG!1!1!!!!. The astonishing backlash, and talk of lawsuits and thieves here has made me raise my eyebrows on more than a few occasions.

For all you people out there, let me point out to you that this is a computer game. No need to get so worked up about, and I think you're all taking this a little too seriously.

Galladrim

Read THIS ---> http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=62993
and understand.
It was all a coverup. Yes "Legacy weapons" have been overpowered because the Legacy attachments were bugged. Instead of correcting this they simply removed them. These attachments didn´t bring our weapons to their original state instead they made them way stronger.
Our original basic-, veteran´s-, elite´s-versions and elite weapons weren´t that powerful before the 1st of december.
After the update of the 1st of december our weapons got removed TOTALLY and replaced with stock weapons. On these they, EAsy, have added permanent Legacy attachments. There were different types of Legacy attachments.
Basic Legacy
Veteran´s Legacy and Elite´s Legacy.
That´s where EAsy f*cked it all up in the first place.
It´s not our fault when EAsy can´t even program properly. Instead of correcting it they let us pay for it.
This whole "Remove Legacy for fairer play" change was motivated by greed only.
02-01-2012, 01:01 PM | Post: #5542
Offline Gotcha2 
You know EA Look ad the sig above me WE CAN GO TO court FOR THIS YOU KNOW THAT HU?

[Image: gotcha-1.png]
AKA
KillingInStyle - Tanks4Life
For some strange reason... I keep coming back to these forums. Maybe am just hoping for things to improve.....
02-01-2012, 01:06 PM | Post: #5543
Offline [HB]Akanto 
"I want my money back, I want my money back, just enjoy the show"
dunno the name of the song, but sounds good, huh?

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

02-01-2012, 01:20 PM | Post: #5544
Offline iBenny 
(02-01-2012 12:52 PM)Kugelhagel Wrote:  
(02-01-2012 12:08 PM)Galladrim Wrote:  Astonishing how everyone with a legacy weapon have suddenly become petulant and whining because they are no longer able to hold a game breaking advantage over everyone else, which they did not have with the initial purchase of these weapons. It is this point that so boggles my mind. They can't destroy everything in sight anymore, and have to resort to these ridiculous notions of teamwork, patience and tactics. Oh and did I mention balanced fun.

As soon as something doesn't go your way it is OUTRAGE!!!! SCANDAL!!!! OMG!1!1!!!!. The astonishing backlash, and talk of lawsuits and thieves here has made me raise my eyebrows on more than a few occasions.

For all you people out there, let me point out to you that this is a computer game. No need to get so worked up about, and I think you're all taking this a little too seriously.

Galladrim

Read THIS ---> http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=62993
and understand.
It was all a coverup. Yes "Legacy weapons" have been overpowered because the Legacy attachments were bugged. Instead of correcting this they simply removed them. These attachments didn´t bring our weapons to their original state instead they made them way stronger.
Our original basic-, veteran´s-, elite´s-versions and elite weapons weren´t that powerful before the 1st of december.
After the update of the 1st of december our weapons got removed TOTALLY and replaced with stock weapons. On these they, EAsy, have added permanent Legacy attachments. There were different types of Legacy attachments.
Basic Legacy
Veteran´s Legacy and Elite´s Legacy.
That´s where EAsy f*cked it all up in the first place.
It´s not our fault when EAsy can´t even program properly. Instead of correcting it they let us pay for it.
This whole "Remove Legacy for fairer play" change was motivated by greed only.

there is no problem with fixing problems or mistakes, but they shall make it properly.

the current 'elite/veterean' weapons are a joke.
12 bullets for an m95, pff.

they shall give the weps pre dec 1st, not pre dec 20th.

[Image: HScRH.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 01:21 PM by iBenny.)
02-01-2012, 01:29 PM | Post: #5545
Offline freubAmedic 
is it me or is the game only got worse ? Most people play with boost nowadays, my guns are paintball +3 level. Is it really more enjoyable now ?

Giving this as your main reason feels like an insult to my intelligence, plz be honest or is that too much to ask for?
02-01-2012, 01:36 PM | Post: #5546
Offline TaxmanB 
Just refund ppl or compensate with last forever (for real!) attachments of their choice.

02-01-2012, 01:37 PM | Post: #5547
Offline j4rh34d 
There are some interesting threads that haven't been closed yet that are worth checking out if you haven't already, here's one take on how it happened

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=63664

and another take on how it happened, also showing how, by fixing bugged coding, all this could have been avoided (and could be easily rectified even now Tongue )

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=62993

and here's a totally different solution to the problem

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=63077

it's just sad that the devs are clearly still here, as they are posting regularly on BFH, they are just ignoring this problem and hoping that it will go away - if they just checked the forum they could see there are solutions, it just seems they are not interested Undecided

[Image: 20thdecembersignature.png]
02-01-2012, 01:38 PM | Post: #5548
Offline [==C]Elefant 
I thought that OG clan shut down their servers. A couple of seconds ago I saw one of their servers... .
02-01-2012, 01:39 PM | Post: #5549
Offline THEONERUSSIAN 
well EA has made this more realistic, infantry is useless....guns useless.........MORTER STRIKE FTW!!!, so now we have a dieing game, if you were to nerf anything, nerf the morter strike, not the guns, and we have given you three options if you didnt get then through your thick empty skulls

1. return the legacy attatchments pre dec. 20

2. return pre update guns

3. refund full money or BFs

[Image: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
02-01-2012, 03:23 PM | Post: #5550
Offline FubarDK 
so sloppy leaving mortar strike and rpg OP boosted and pistols and shotguns unfixed from dec 20th, ruining the game for christmas i hope this is some kind of plot to make people leave the game for the holidays and spending more time with their family, but seriously how can u mention fairer game play in ur title and not fix the obvious! argh EA my anger still burns and grows with each day you do not reply with an offical statement or any attempts of correcting your wrongs!
02-01-2012, 03:26 PM | Post: #5551
Offline Dredned 

Galladrim

Go away troll. You don't even make a decent argument on behalf of the Easy Interns. I have seen better troll attempts from mods.

-Ned

02-01-2012, 03:29 PM | Post: #5552
Offline Regasus 
(31-12-2011 03:37 AM)Kanzaki Wrote:  MY MONEY NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EAsy Bastards Thieves!!!!!!!!!
Im Playing MW3 RLZ!

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=0bba399cf2b8d4...mp;amp;c=1]

Rage more and you'll be owned

02-01-2012, 03:41 PM | Post: #5553
Offline Tuga 

Galladrim
And then another freeloader came along to stir the pot...troll alert.
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM | Post: #5554
Offline Decim8tor 
I used to buy battlefunds like you. Then I took a bullet to the wallet.
02-01-2012, 04:23 PM | Post: #5555
Offline WillemVanOranje
(02-01-2012 03:41 PM)Tuga Wrote:  

Galladrim
And then another freeloader came along to stir the pot...troll alert.
wich form of teamwork did he had in mind? snipers do not need my ammo boxes to drop a boosted mortar, the only ones crying for new rockets out there are the anti-infantry rpg`s but i refuse to give them new ones xD

most of the time i`m the only one of my team even trying to capture a flag resulting in a 20/20 kill/death ratio for being bombed the living crap out of me by mortars and rockets:O

i deserve a goddamm medal for even trying XD
02-01-2012, 04:24 PM | Post: #5556
Offline [DR]Sturm 
My wallet used to support this game then it took an arrow to the knee.

On topic.
I´ve noticed today that I´ve actually stopped playing this game a couple of days ago. Not fun anymore. I am not talking about the overpowered Legacy attachments. I knew that they were overpowered because of the stupid devs and their miserable programing "skills".
They made them stronger then they should have been in the first place. So our weapons weren´t on par with what we´ve originally purchased. They were stronger in all aspects.

I was waiting for the day when the devs would release an update to fix this instead they went all greedy. Bunch of s*ckers.
The only thing I am doing here is regularely checking the forums for news. Maybe one of them blues will answer.
02-01-2012, 04:26 PM | Post: #5557
Offline UselessB 
I haven't played a round in nearly 2 weeks, I don't think I will ever again unless this crap is sorted out soon.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
02-01-2012, 04:40 PM | Post: #5558
Offline JasonEggs 
This is not what I paid for in the first place. All of a sudden all these guns have bullstyle recoil on them and purchasing a stock is necessary. What a joke.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 04:46 PM by JasonEggs.)
02-01-2012, 04:49 PM | Post: #5559
Offline CamIce 
I've got an idea! LEt us DDoS this s.h.i.t!
LEt us occupate this site, so they will be tired of trying to put it online again >Big Grin
02-01-2012, 04:53 PM | Post: #5560
Offline Mr.Profesional 
(02-01-2012 04:49 PM)CamIce Wrote:  I've got an idea! LEt us DDoS this s.h.i.t!
LEt us occupate this site, so they will be tired of trying to put it online again >Big Grin

I suggest make DDOS attack on This site After OFFICIAL ANSWER, if such will APEAR with negative...