Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 05:27 PM | Post: #321
Offline Kabboose 
(19-12-2011 05:12 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Kabboose Wrote:  Seriously mate, try reading the rest of my post before you post "Wait until tomorrow" I said exactly what I meant, and I honestly don't care how much you've spent. You're a total suck up, and no matter how much they nerfed, or even BUFFED my weapons. IT's still fraud, and it's still illegal. So take that dk out of your mouth and start realising that you're a total idiot.

Yet another fantastic post! I never said there was anything wrong with the rest of your post, you're making things seem worse than what they are. Once again, i am not "sucking up", i will wait and see the update before i post on how i think it is. If that makes me a "total idiot with a dk in my mouth" then so be it. Wink

"TLBig GrinR have a nice day" yea... you so read the rest of my post.... Once again, yes... You are sucking up, cause you still yet to see the big picture and what the rest of us are saying.

If it's so hard to understand, let me spell it out for you.

E.A.s.y...i.s...r.i.p.p.i.n.g...u.s...o.f.f

Seriously? Clear enough for you?

[Image: 7iUCf.jpg]
19-12-2011, 05:28 PM | Post: #322
Offline DeltaFlyer 
So you want to take away from me what i've PAYED for with REAL money? Then give the REAL money back to me, or this is theft then. Angry
19-12-2011, 05:28 PM | Post: #323
Offline DreadnaughtBR 
[Image: ea_fail.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=4a65fde1d8f6b3...a2bd1a469a]
19-12-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #324
Offline Growpocalypse 
(19-12-2011 04:09 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:07 PM)Masterground Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

I quotte this post, because i agree with him.

Thank you for your support. Anyone else please read and Quote

CinnaStixx will be back soon. Read the terms of service on refunds. It was changed during tier 3.
-.-

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
19-12-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #325
Offline DreadnaughtBR 
Lol, BFP4F= Epic Fail
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:30 PM by DreadnaughtBR.)
19-12-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #326
Offline wth692002 
I paid for elite weapons and expect to get what I paid for.If elite legacy attachments are removed then I will be expecting a full refund on all battlefunds that I have spent on elite weapons.
19-12-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #327
Offline [z52]Ninrod 
[Image: eafailm.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:33 PM by [z52]Ninrod.)
19-12-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #328
Offline OneTyme 
@ VitalBullet...

You just said that y'all are removing the vet and elite ATTACHMENTS but not the vet and elite weapons themselves. So are you saying that the vet and elite weapons will still be called vet and elite shotguns and pistols? Or will they just be called USAS or something? Because if it's not called an Elite USAS with the same Elite stats that the weapon had (or close to it), then you sir, are completely wrong. If the name doesn't say Vet or Elite and the attachments that made them vet and elite weapons are gone, then those vet and elite shottys and pistols are no longer in the game...and only a couple of days after you sold them for 30% off.

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
19-12-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #329
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
I've heard some players wonder what Old Guys response is to this update!

I'll make a little statement about this news, representing Old Guys in it entire form!

We will not jump to conclusions, neither starting to figure out what could happen tomorrow.
We strongly think this 'nerfing' is just a fix of their earlier patch, where they made a couple of errors in the weapon files!

(Before customization update mp5 = 15 damage longrange)
(After customization update mp5 = 23 damage longrange)
(Update tomorrow hopefully will reset more or less the same stats as before!)

Further we hope that they adjust some boosters in the game, with some special attention to the Mortar strike booster! And fixing some bugs(Password unranked servers.)

And we also hope for some new content of course! Wink

Starting any law suites as I hear saying. Is not valid! Since you bought your weapons with lower stats. Then they gave you the legacy attachments which increased power substantially! Since you couldn't buy nor rent legacy equipment they don't have to justify anything! They probably (this is an assumption) just gone bring back the old stats of the guns more or less!

We like to wait and see, before jumping in any thread/topics! I advise all players to wait for the update, and then set their opinion on the update!

RPGforYOU
Division Leader
,Old Guys Gaming Community

This is the opinion of Old Guys Gaming Community! Members of Old Guys can have different opinions about it! That's considered as Freedom of speech! Wink
19-12-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #330
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(19-12-2011 05:27 PM)Bombardement Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:25 PM)Akantokiller Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:23 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  If I feel the weapon that I paid for is (not so good) or a lot worse than it is now, then I will be sure to complain about it.
I bet my as*, that you will not complain...

I bet my accounts that you will not complain officialy.
he or me?

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #331
Offline Army89Delta 
Here is the site for us to come together and make a stand, it doesn't matter if we win or not but it's time to punch them in the wallet and MAKE them listen..

Anyway who's up for a class action lawsuit against EAsy, they are probably going to shut this one down too so here is the site you can connect to. I'll keep it updated as much as possible and let you know when the lawyer is on a retainer. <Link removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Feel free to donate to the cause in 7 days, the site isn't allowed to use the button for that long.

19-12-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #332
Offline DeltaForce 
Notice how they moved this already from the sticky topics to the normal topics. Looks like they want to sweep this issue under the carpet as fast as possible. Don't let it fall into the dust, keep it going!

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
19-12-2011, 05:31 PM | Post: #333
Offline Parrina 
go **** urselves EA and STOP ROBBING PEOPLE BLIND

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way! (This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:32 PM by Parrina.)
19-12-2011, 05:31 PM | Post: #334
Offline jerems49 
you can't remove the weapons cuztomisation ?????!!!!! **** you ea !!!! okay ? **** !!! you kill this games congratulations
19-12-2011, 05:32 PM | Post: #335
Offline captainslow147 
(19-12-2011 05:30 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  I've heard some players wonder what Old Guys response is to this update!

I'll make a little statement about this news, representing Old Guys in it entire form!

We will not jump to conclusions, neither starting to figure out what could happen tomorrow.
We strongly think this 'nerfing' is just a fix of their earlier patch, where they made a couple of errors in the weapon files!

(Before customization update mp5 = 15 damage longrange)
(After customization update mp5 = 23 damage longrange)
(Update tomorrow hopefully will reset more or less the same stats as before!)

Further we hope that they adjust some boosters in the game, with some special attention to the Mortar strike booster! And fixing some bugs(Password unranked servers.)

And we also hope for some new content of course! Wink

Starting any law suites as I hear saying. Is not valid! Since you bought your weapons with lower stats. Then they gave you the legacy attachments which increased power substantially! Since you couldn't buy nor rent legacy equipment they don't have to justify anything! They probably (this is an assumption) just gone bring back the old stats of the guns more or less!

We like to wait and see, before jumping in any thread/topics! I advise all players to wait for the update, and then set their opinion on the update!

RPGforYOU
Division Leader
,Old Guys Gaming Community

This is the opinion of Old Guys Gaming Community! Members of Old Guys can have different opinions about it! That's considered as Freedom of speech! Wink

wise words RPG

[Image: 8oq2yYz.png]
19-12-2011, 05:33 PM | Post: #336
Offline Bombardement 
Billing Support contacted for a refund of my MONEY but not in form of Battlefunds but in MONEY! Have a nice day blues, greens and EAsy.
19-12-2011, 05:33 PM | Post: #337
Offline Decim8tor 
So what is going to happen to my enhanced scope? I payed the extra battlefunds for THAT over the standard M95's scope.
19-12-2011, 05:33 PM | Post: #338
Offline KillBilly 
(19-12-2011 05:23 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  I can only wait and see, I can't get mad at something that has not happened yet.
I will just have to wait and see what tomorrows update brings.

If I feel the weapon that I paid for is (not so good) or a lot worse than it is now, then I will be sure to complain about it.

Ok that is a nice answer Ric0h, thank you.

One more question that I would like to see answered, and I really think it is important for everyone who spent 2500 BF on a pistol or shotty recently or is thinking about it:

(19-12-2011 05:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  Also... please read the main post. Veteran and Elite Legacy ATTACHMENTS are being removed, not the Elite and Veteran Shotguns and Pistols, as you seem to think is happening in your other post.

Since you just raised the prices for pistols and shotguns by more than 300 percent, making people think that this is the only way to ensure having THE SAME WEAPON YOU BUY NOW in the future, will they stay the same after you introduce customization for pistols and shotguns???

- Always outnumbered, never outgunned -
Correction: Always out of ammo since they fckd with my gun
19-12-2011, 05:33 PM | Post: #339
Offline Mr.Profesional 
NEWSTHE REMOVAL OF "LEGACY" ATTACHMENTS, THE INTRODUCTION OF FAIRER PLAY!

FAIRER PLAY?!? I PAID TO PLAY FAIRER? BUNCH OF F*****S!

Sad to hear this... I spend here money and now will get worse weopons then I bought them. SHAME on you EA! Give my money BACK!

EDIT: You have more Bugs in game than hair on "Mammoth ass".

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:51 PM by Mr.Profesional.)
19-12-2011, 05:34 PM | Post: #340
Offline [UFG].:JANGO74:. 
(19-12-2011 03:32 PM)NieGaPPsie Wrote:  My suggestion: quit customization do elite veteran and normal like before update Smile

+1Exclamation

[Image: 954009.png]