Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 05:01 PM | Post: #241
Offline JohnnyCache 
(19-12-2011 04:56 PM)Nandonut Wrote:  I like it, mainly because I don't have access to any 'elite legacy' at the moment and so I feel I am at a disadvantage. However, is it possible to buy these +3 weapons if you didn't have the elite legacy before?

Finally someone who understands the whole problem. Thank you!

~soilderkill~
"EA is gonna be so surprised that there is gonna be so many people on the top 100"
19-12-2011, 05:01 PM | Post: #242
Offline Empty_Room 
So something I paid real money for will decrease in value/effectiveness in the spirit of "fairness" in a game which gives you the incentive to spend $100+/month to remain competitive?

Is this game failing or not? All the changes I've seen since closed beta suggest that they're not making as much money as they want to make, and that the changes are meant to *force* people to pay to enjoy the game.

Please don't treat your customers as if they're stupid. It's bad business practice.

I'm thinking that this company is counting on people who can't see that it's cheaper to upgrade their computers and just buy BF3 than to play this game.

I think this may be the last straw that makes me do the 3-4 clicks needed to switch to a different game.

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:03 PM by Empty_Room.)
19-12-2011, 05:02 PM | Post: #243
Offline KillBilly 
(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  As some of you may have already noticed, these “Legacy” items have made these weapons too powerful, significantly affecting the balance of the game which we did not foresee. So in an effort to restore balance and an enjoyable experience for everyone, we are eliminating all “Legacy” attachments and removing them from the game.

These Legacy attachments have not made the weapons more powerful AT ALL. That is just not true. They made them exactly like they were, like even you said when they came out. So now you're both lying to us AND stealing from us.

And while your grubby little hands are in our pockets again, you cover it with the excuse of 'fairplay'. FAIR would be to make the new guns just a little worse, and make the rentable attachments on par with legacy attachments.

(19-12-2011 04:36 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  Please note that posting the same quote over and over and making quote pyramids is classed as spam.

Why do you even bother trying to moderate this one Ric0h, it's not like Vitalbullet or any other blue is actually going to read this thread, they already know what's in it without reading, and more importantly, they could care less. Just know that all YOUR guns will be crappy too after tomorrow, I sure hope you got plenty free BF for selling your soul, and did not put any money of your own into it.

- Always outnumbered, never outgunned -
Correction: Always out of ammo since they fckd with my gun
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:04 PM by KillBilly.)
19-12-2011, 05:02 PM | Post: #244
Offline EgoPrimez 
Cinna Stixx's posting privileges were removed. I'm Cinna Stixx's voice.???????????

Who did that? Who was that stupid? Give us name of that mod pls.

[Image: nonOGsig-egoprime03.png]

19-12-2011, 05:02 PM | Post: #245
Offline Growpocalypse 
"You can post your opinions but language like that is unacceptable for the forums.

It adds nothing to the point you are trying to make and is a bad example for the many young players in P4F.

Result:
Posting privileges will be suspended 1 hour
Post removed

regards

fr4ser"

CinnaStixx will not be silenced. Could have given him a warning, but a 1 hour ban was obviously in favor of EA. Blood and shooting people in-game, but you want to protect the younger players?
"Stealing" from paying customers, but you want to protect the younger players?

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
19-12-2011, 05:02 PM | Post: #246
Offline TheTrueMedic 
So, we speak our mind and giving our honest opinion is against the rules? Cinna spoke his mind and you banned him for posting it. He earns his keep and pays you for a good gun and you take that away? It's the flipping boosters you need to remove!
19-12-2011, 05:03 PM | Post: #247
Offline pujaso 
Look, I've bought several elite guns before the update. I have spent 4000 bf, others have spent more than me. People (like me) buy these weapons before the update to have the best of the best (for that these weapons were) and we spent 980 bf per weapon. So I've paid for the legacy accessories. And now EA want to take them away and they want to put those accesories...........I have not paid for those accesories, I have pay for a ELITE weapon.

So if my gun will be of the lot, the must bring my money back.

sry for my english.

19-12-2011, 05:03 PM | Post: #248
Offline OneTyme 
(19-12-2011 04:56 PM)GodDevil Wrote:  DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS THE JOKE? :'D

THEY SOLD ALL ELITE PISTOLS AND SHOTGUN 30% CHEAPER AND NOW THEY ARE DELETING THEM :DDD

SHAME ON YOU EA !!!

I was thinking the same thing! They put BF on sale, mark down the price of some weapons, then delete those weapons and give them cotton ball shooters.

If I look up the definition of "scam artist" or "con artist", it will probably have EAsy's logo on the front page.

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
19-12-2011, 05:04 PM | Post: #249
Offline Klingon.Dentist 
(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  As some of you may have already noticed, these “Legacy” items have made these weapons too powerful, significantly affecting the balance of the game which we did not foresee. So in an effort to restore balance and an enjoyable experience for everyone, we are eliminating all “Legacy” attachments and removing them from the game.

Sorry but you have made those attachments even more powerfull than it used to be before 1th december update. I dont like it cause you are probably trying to make me rent those new attachments.
Those +3 thing on my guns shall better be worth it or I think its fair that you take those guns back and return me those buttfunds I payed for other guns that'll no longer exist.

AKA Hamush. BF P$F future update:

* more levels. bought extra tp? tough luck.
* attachments upgrade.
- +3 weapons in store, and +5 later.
- buff tier3 hp toughness.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! [Image: 7aqc76e]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:04 PM by Klingon.Dentist.)
19-12-2011, 05:04 PM | Post: #250
Offline Fowler 
(19-12-2011 05:01 PM)JohnnyCache Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:56 PM)Nandonut Wrote:  I like it, mainly because I don't have access to any 'elite legacy' at the moment and so I feel I am at a disadvantage. However, is it possible to buy these +3 weapons if you didn't have the elite legacy before?

Finally someone who understands the whole problem. Thank you!

Then the fix should be MAKE LEGACY ATTACHMENTS AVAILABLE VIA BF OR CREDITS! Not take them away from those of us who paid for them!
19-12-2011, 05:04 PM | Post: #251
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(19-12-2011 04:58 PM)Galadon Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:57 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  It's NOT considered spam if more people than 1 is posting the same thing over and over. It's called a protest...and there is no where in the ToS that says anything about not being able to protest. So stop erasing comments based on what you THINK is correct, and get the facts straight and let us speak our minds towards the devs. They are the ones that are messing everything up and they are the ones that should have to read all of the negativity coming from their mistakes.

+1
I need to add something, or it will be removed: Thsis ounds right, again. +1
Im so mad EA, you cant imagine this...

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

19-12-2011, 05:04 PM | Post: #252
Offline SirBled 
Awesome so not only did you nerf my crap once that I payed for with real money but you're going to nerf it twice because I made the mistake of buying it before you introduced the new retardedly overpriced garbage that you call customization, forget that noise, seriously give me back my near 200 bucks and we'll call it even. I tell you what I wont be doing in the future, I won't be buying anymore battlefunds, what a douche move AGAIN to this game. Just put the crap back the way it was before, nerf the freakin boosted mortar strike like you should and call it a freakin day. For gods sake fix the credits system. Seriously I have been playing this game for months and months and months and have never once spoke up on anything, but this, this is wow, in one month you've screwed everyone, nerfed the credit system nerfed the guns, and then two weeks later nerf the guns again, only punishing the people who have helped keep this game afloat until this point, seriously, give me back my money for the 7 guns i paid real money for and I won't give a crap about what you nerf or do not nerf.
19-12-2011, 05:05 PM | Post: #253
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 04:58 PM)can14gold Wrote:  Have any of you guys actually tried your guns without attachments? It is horrible. THe cost of the attachments are outrageous so new people have absolutely no chance. As long as the guns I purchased still have lifetime attachements and I dont need to start renting them, everything should be fair across the board and that is fine with me. And if new people want to spend the money and rent the attachments, they can build their gun to match. It seems stupid that I can stand face to face with 3 or 4 noobs and kill them all 1 by 1 with my legacy xm8ar, drop a medpack and be on my way. That is overpowered and unbalanced.
Now that the weapons are balanced, get rid of the MS, C4 and RPG booster. That is another major game unballance. 1 RPG boost can take out a full health apc, giving apc drivers very little chance. C4 boost as well gives you no chance when in armour. MS needs no reasoning.I have been using it over the last 3 days to level up my recon class which I hate now, just so I dont have to waste an entire clip to get a 300m range kill. While I am back to getting the same amount of points per round as I was pre-update, it is all out of kill volume instead of range kill points and spotting.
SO, in my opinion, go ahead and balance the guns, get ride of the damage type boosters but raise the base damage on the rpg/mines/claymores/grenades to something usefull, then the game will be balanced again.

dude they didnt do this for balance, its a money scam, thats their bullsht talkin, the new players are supposed to not stand a chance against legacy, know why? because we PAID for it, it was the whole point, dont buy into there balance bullsht! if they wanted to balance the game out they would have fixed mortar strike and camera shake while there at it, well guess what, not only is camera shake not fixed but enhanced scope is fu**ed up too so dont expect a 300m kill EVER again. and the recon class will be wanting to have as many kills and as much fun as possible so expect mortar strikes EVERYWHERE!
19-12-2011, 05:05 PM | Post: #254
Offline johnwild34 
EA Thinks this is fair play your robbing people.
19-12-2011, 05:06 PM | Post: #255
Offline Faethon 
Finally i see some wisdom in this thread. People need to think for a sec about the new players (and potentially customers) that this state was bad for them.

All i hear is boosters .. you can get yours for 700 credits no big deal, or play in servers that have rules to prevent abusing them. PLUS like i said earlier, they allready said that they going to work on them.

But the elite weapons are not available anymore period. You cant pay real money to get them, you cant work in-game to get them either. AND they are totaly OP.

And one example for you ppl that state about "IF they bought a car etc etc".
So lets put robots to play soccer in 1 team only , and the rest as they are. You really think that at some point FIFA or whatever, wouldnt remove or nurf these robots? Seeing that ppl would loose interest in soccer?
And even if they give robots to every team "buffin the stock weapons", wouldnt that have the same effect?

And yeah OK, you ppl need some compensation for the money you put .. like i didnt put any money, but yeah i was a bit late to get the elite versions... But yeah you need something, so they still give you a better base weapon. And the real thing is, you didnt bought yours to be OP, you just bought it cos it was strong weapon, but everybody could get it like you. Now its a different story.
19-12-2011, 05:06 PM | Post: #256
Offline VitalBullet 
(19-12-2011 04:52 PM)GodDevil Wrote:  I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND EA ARE DELETING MY POSTS THIS IS FACSIST WHY DELETE MY POSTS??

They are being deleted because your CAPS lock is broken it seems.
Let go of SHIFT or hit the Caps Lock button once and maybe your posts will stick around.

Also... please read the main post. Veteran and Elite Legacy ATTACHMENTS are being removed, not the Elite and Veteran Shotguns and Pistols, as you seem to think is happening in your other post.

19-12-2011, 05:07 PM | Post: #257
Offline Saphor 
(19-12-2011 03:32 PM)NieGaPPsie Wrote:  My suggestion: quit customization do elite veteran and normal like before update Smile

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!! this is also my opinion!
19-12-2011, 05:07 PM | Post: #258
Offline [CZ]SullyHeal 
Give us back our Battlefunds! We can play BF:Heroes and not this piece of sh*t... You f*ck with us now, EAsy... Thanks you for a good christmas!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:08 PM by [CZ]SullyHeal.)
19-12-2011, 05:08 PM | Post: #259
Offline Fowler 
(19-12-2011 05:07 PM)Saphor Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 03:32 PM)NieGaPPsie Wrote:  My suggestion: quit customization do elite veteran and normal like before update Smile

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!! this is also my opinion!

I wish this was REDDIT so I could upvote this comment!
19-12-2011, 05:09 PM | Post: #260
Offline johnwild34 
yeah i want my money back