Hello There, Guest!

10-12-2011, 12:29 PM | Post: #1
Offline cyberleaf 
Come by and get some action on the Texas ShootOut game server.

[Image: texasshootoutbanner1.png]

24/7 all maps - 3 rounds.

Come by and get on our teamspeak 3 voice server!

PunkBuster enabled and GGC streaming to catch the hacks and cheaters.

CLICK ON SIG FOR OUR WEBSITE http://www.TheFORSAKENClan.com
10-12-2011, 12:36 PM | Post: #2
Offline cpt.stone 
nice

10-12-2011, 02:25 PM | Post: #3
Offline Dredned 
I love this server. I play here often.

-Ned

10-12-2011, 07:26 PM | Post: #4
Offline Pandora_Fox 
I love This Server, However i Have Gotten HACKUSATED against here, i should take that as a Compliment though i suppose

Weapon Cache Series
10-12-2011, 08:04 PM | Post: #5
Offline MurrayD 
Oh hai thar Cyberleaf, just s-trolling through to tell you that my server is better. >.<

Jk! ;D

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
10-12-2011, 08:14 PM | Post: #6
Offline Pandora_Fox 
The Nullveer Spaz 15 Video from a Few weeks back was Filmed on this server, its a Prefered Server for us OG to Visit

Weapon Cache Series
16-12-2011, 02:37 AM | Post: #7
Offline Medic_Alert 
This serer is teh bees knees. Because you can actually be challenged. and this is The Forsaken server for the US. :3 But EVERYONE is welcomed (except the meanies)

[Image: lnr1O1l.png]
09-03-2012, 09:32 PM | Post: #8
Offline Medic_Alert 
Texas Shootout is BACK!
Running all available maps!

[Image: lnr1O1l.png]
07-04-2012, 11:23 AM | Post: #9
Offline JohnJones91 
I <3 this server, Good players an good admin.

[Image: Lone.png]
08-04-2012, 04:07 AM | Post: #10
Offline SkyDog13 
We already have a firm player base. Wink

Edit: Rules are no Saiga/Spas-15/USAS/Nade booster.

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 04:07 AM by SkyDog13.)
08-04-2012, 05:05 AM | Post: #11
Offline NamedMaria 
I got kicked for saying 'period' Tongue lol, Dodgy why?

[Image: maria_sig-1.jpg]
11-04-2012, 04:11 AM | Post: #12
Offline Zeitman 
[Image: BoratSuccess2.jpg]

[Image: sig_zeitman_cobra4.png]
This sig is a work in progress
15-04-2012, 07:51 PM | Post: #13
Offline [OG]Darkness 
what is the pasword?

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"I am not human. I have no heart."
15-04-2012, 08:38 PM | Post: #14
Offline MadHaTT3R 
(08-04-2012 04:07 AM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  We already have a firm player base. Wink

I played there last night, was greeted by a Spas user with a score of 55-5. Another guy had no kills and no deaths, but had a score of 9k...3 rounds in a row.

There were numerous sg users during all 3rnds. Im just sayin. I've played there a dozen times and its usually pretty active and fun, but it could be better.

[Image: showsig.php?id=48cb9f8ca2d2c2c4720c6253f196fe37]
15-04-2012, 10:13 PM | Post: #15
Offline xDarrylx 
(15-04-2012 08:38 PM)MadHaTT3R Wrote:  

I played there last night, was greeted by a Spas user with a score of 55-5. Another guy had no kills and no deaths, but had a score of 9k...3 rounds in a row.

There were numerous sg users during all 3rnds. Im just sayin. I've played there a dozen times and its usually pretty active and fun, but it could be better.

there cant always be admins online, we try but its not possible

[Image: UoaQT.png]
16-04-2012, 12:47 AM | Post: #16
Offline SkyDog13 
(15-04-2012 08:38 PM)MadHaTT3R Wrote:  

I'm sorry we don't stay up all night? We are usually moderating it for the majority of the day and well into the night in EST time, considering it is an American server.

16-04-2012, 03:09 AM | Post: #17
Offline CaptPewPew 
I just finished there with a team comprising at least 3 USAS users, Saiga users, and several grenade boosters. Meanwhile, a member on that team by the name of TXwarrior was calling for a player on our team to get rid of his/her Saiga.

Not quite sure what your clan is trying to promote, exactly. I don't mind the rules at all, but when a clan member is arbitrarily trying to enforce them, it doesn't help advertise the server.

(also, grats on Pellets)

[Image: hVU6W.png]

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action
16-04-2012, 04:52 AM | Post: #18
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-04-2012 03:09 AM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  I just finished there with a team comprising at least 3 USAS users, Saiga users, and several grenade boosters. Meanwhile, a member on that team by the name of TXwarrior was calling for a player on our team to get rid of his/her Saiga.

Not quite sure what your clan is trying to promote, exactly. I don't mind the rules at all, but when a clan member is arbitrarily trying to enforce them, it doesn't help advertise the server.

(also, grats on Pellets)

First off, we do not give admin/mod immediately to anyone who joins our clan. Secondly, he is not in our clan. Thirdly, as I have said in the post directly above yours, we cannot be moderating the server every second, okay? I don't understand why this is difficult to understand for some people: in this game, the only way to enforce rules is to always have someone moderating, and unfortunately, that is not possible all the time. We are not gods, we need sleep, and we are also not all sitting at our computers staring at the chat log on the CC all day.

16-04-2012, 05:23 AM | Post: #19
Offline MadHaTT3R 
(16-04-2012 12:47 AM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  I'm sorry we don't stay up all night? We are usually moderating it for the majority of the day and well into the night in EST time, considering it is an American server.

Well I'm Pacific time so perhaps it was late, for you. Your server is one of the few East Coast listed that I ping good on, so I was hoping for more I guess. All the West Coast servers are generally filled with teams of SG's and while I dont really worry about em to much, they can become boring enemies and teams.

I wasn't trying to knock your digs, just a heads up that all is not rosy in there.

[Image: showsig.php?id=48cb9f8ca2d2c2c4720c6253f196fe37]
16-04-2012, 06:08 AM | Post: #20
Offline CaptPewPew 
(16-04-2012 04:52 AM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  First off, we do not give admin/mod immediately to anyone who joins our clan. Secondly, he is not in our clan. Thirdly, as I have said in the post directly above yours, we cannot be moderating the server every second, okay? I don't understand why this is difficult to understand for some people: in this game, the only way to enforce rules is to always have someone moderating, and unfortunately, that is not possible all the time. We are not gods, we need sleep, and we are also not all sitting at our computers staring at the chat log on the CC all day.

Nowhere do I say anything about your clan modding 24/7, nor do I say I figure he would have mod/admin powers. I'm just pointing out that someone who belongs to your webpage (someone I assumed was in your clan) was on the server at the time giving some fairly mixed messages about the "rules" of your server. I really didn't think that was very difficult to understand.

I know it's easy to throw out the "we're not awake all of the time, we need sleep, too" thing, but that really has nothing to do with what I posted.

Thanks for trying, though.

[Image: hVU6W.png]

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action