Hello There, Guest!

05-12-2011, 08:44 PM | Post: #41
Offline SEcretkiller 
I have tried to swim before, but it takes forever and when i finaly reach the beach a guy there is just waiting for me like he can shoot meDodgy.
05-12-2011, 08:55 PM | Post: #42
Offline NicoSwinkels 
(05-12-2011 08:11 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  Great pics Johnysnake - aiming for a concept artist job at EASY?? Big Grin

(05-12-2011 08:02 PM)NicoSwinkels Wrote:  Too few jets in original map.
Hopefully they added 1 or 2 extra.

EDIT.
If they decide too make the map smaller and remove the jets.. Then the devs really dont have a flipping clue what the people want.

What??? 2 Migs and 2 F35s not enough???? Rolleyes

I think the ground pounding grunts would be unhappy if more jets than that were included Tongue

I think the balance on Oman is about right, so I would be happy with that.

Then the Devs should fix something with jets and Tier 3. Its ridiculous that ppl with 1 point in Jets can grab a jet while other people who invest in Jet Training and specialize in it with over 10 points are sitting ducks.

[Image: ronnie73010.gif]

Simple suggestion for improving teamwork

NicoSwinkels - Dr.Frank - SleuthutExtreme - Henvar
05-12-2011, 08:57 PM | Post: #43
Offline pay43 
"New map"? What is this thing "new map"? I am sorry, I guess my English is bad. I remember reading something about a "new map" ~4 months ago on the forums, but it has been so long ago that I forgot what a "new map" is. (Sarcasm™)

Joke aside, I hope they put in M3A3 Bradley and Tunguska M1.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 08:59 PM by pay43.)
05-12-2011, 09:00 PM | Post: #44
Online xxImmaOwnUxx 
(05-12-2011 08:55 PM)NicoSwinkels Wrote:  
(05-12-2011 08:11 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  Great pics Johnysnake - aiming for a concept artist job at EASY?? Big Grin

EDIT.
If they decide too make the map smaller and remove the jets.. Then the devs really dont have a flipping clue what the people want.

I think the ground pounding grunts would be unhappy if more jets than that were included Tongue

Then the Devs should fix something with jets and Tier 3. Its ridiculous that ppl with 1 point in Jets can grab a jet while other people who invest in Jet Training and specialize in it with over 10 points are sitting ducks.

works good for me Smile im almost always on the ground unless i decided to grab a tank/apc so the less jets in the sky the better Big Grin and IMHO there shouldnt be more than 2 in any map .... anything more is just OP. i can take care of Heli's and armor on the ground but jets are impossible to kill unless i camp at an AA

[Image: xIOU_PVT_sig.png]
05-12-2011, 09:02 PM | Post: #45
Offline SEcretkiller 
(05-12-2011 08:57 PM)pay43 Wrote:  "New map"? What is this thing "new map"? I am sorry, I guess my English is bad. I remember reading something about a "new map" ~4 months ago on the forums, but it has been so long ago that I forgot what a "new map" is. (Sarcasm™)

Its not a new map its the next map to get aded to the game.
And i doubt they will ad AAs since bf2 dailan plant didnt have them and they would probably requiere a lot of new training points, but as i usualy say we can allwasy hope Wink.
05-12-2011, 09:20 PM | Post: #46
Offline HEWER 
I hope that Dalian Plant will come tomorrow Big Grin.
05-12-2011, 09:25 PM | Post: #47
Offline [ORION] 
I hope the Dalian Plant comes out this year.
05-12-2011, 10:13 PM | Post: #48
Offline [TNB]PWN3D^^ 
I bet it comes out 24th December if it will be released this year Smile.
05-12-2011, 10:18 PM | Post: #49
Offline St0mpy 
(05-12-2011 08:55 PM)NicoSwinkels Wrote:  

EDIT.

Its ridiculous that ppl with 1 point in Jets can grab a jet while other people who invest in Jet Training and specialize in it with over 10 points are sitting ducks.

18 points to unlock and train the actual jet only essentials plus another 7 on top to fully equip yourself for flying (8 when they fix sprint), 26 in total
06-12-2011, 02:23 AM | Post: #50
Offline Johnysnake 
Wow, so many response. Big Grin Looks like more people are getting excited.

In meantime i´ve searched for some more cool images of what they could have done with DP.
Ofcourse i´m only dreaming about it... Cause i haven´t seen anything yet.

But here it is:

[Image: dalianplantsnow03.jpg]

Maybe i´ve been dreaming a bit too much and will i be disappointed later. So be warned.

@fr4ser
Well, not at the moment. But i might give it a try in the future. Wink

06-12-2011, 02:21 PM | Post: #51
Offline HEWER 
This snowmobile would be awesome Tongue
06-12-2011, 02:51 PM | Post: #52
Offline 303ConArtist 
(06-12-2011 02:23 AM)Johnysnake Wrote:  

Wait, Dalian Plant snow map? Jets in a snow map? Yeah, I'm in!

(06-12-2011 02:23 AM)Johnysnake Wrote:  DP

Yes, let's get DP'ed Tongue

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 02:51 PM by 303ConArtist.)
06-12-2011, 02:52 PM | Post: #53
Offline SPETSNAZ-SPAS 
Too bad FuShe Pass got canceled.
06-12-2011, 03:06 PM | Post: #54
Offline eXchance9 
(06-12-2011 02:52 PM)SPETSNAZ-SPAS Wrote:  Too bad FuShe Pass got canceled.

lol who said that? O.o fushe pass is coming, i saw it in trailer Big Grin
06-12-2011, 03:10 PM | Post: #55
Offline The][NQUISITOR 
^ It was taking too long for a map. I think..
06-12-2011, 03:23 PM | Post: #56
Offline SEcretkiller 
(06-12-2011 02:23 AM)Johnysnake Wrote:  Wow, so many response. Big Grin Looks like more people are getting excited.

In meantime i´ve searched for some more cool images of what they could have done with DP.
Ofcourse i´m only dreaming about it... Cause i haven´t seen anything yet.

But here it is:

Maybe i´ve been dreaming a bit too much and will i be disappointed later. So be warned.

@fr4ser
Well, not at the moment. But i might give it a try in the future. Wink

Realy nice pics Johny. Did you get the idea from bf 2142? I think it looks a bit like it is from that game.
06-12-2011, 06:10 PM | Post: #57
Offline Johnysnake 
(06-12-2011 03:06 PM)eXchance9 Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 02:52 PM)SPETSNAZ-SPAS Wrote:  Too bad FuShe Pass got canceled.

lol who said that? O.o fushe pass is coming, i saw it in trailer Big Grin

Well, noone said it was canceled. But what they said is:
(30-05-2011 10:35 AM)HATE Wrote:  Jets will get more play grounds in future releases.

We almost went with one of the absolutely massive maps with two large airfields, but we would have had to chop it up a lot to get the 'medium vehicle map' setup that was the goal.

06-12-2011, 11:34 PM | Post: #58
Offline OneTyme 
(05-12-2011 09:02 PM)SEcretkiller Wrote:  
(05-12-2011 08:57 PM)pay43 Wrote:  "New map"? What is this thing "new map"? I am sorry, I guess my English is bad. I remember reading something about a "new map" ~4 months ago on the forums, but it has been so long ago that I forgot what a "new map" is. (Sarcasm™)

And i doubt they will ad AAs since bf2 dailan plant didnt have them and they would probably requiere a lot of new training points, but as i usualy say we can allwasy hope Wink.

Actually, sir, it IS a new map. I know what you're trying to say, but you're wrong. Just because the base of the map is from BF2, doesn't mean that it isn't a new map. The map will be changed up quite a bit and probably be not much like the BF2 map, besides the layout of the flags and such. This is obvious when you look at how they did Sharqi Peninsula. It was brought over from BF2 also, but it is NOTHING like the BF2 map. So yes, it IS a new map.

And about Fushee Pass...just because you saw something in a trailer of a game, doesn't mean that it will ever be added. Just look at BF3. One of the main trailers for that game has the tower in Caspian falling to the ground. When you play the game, you cannot make the tower fall. They can do more things with a trailer. A trailer is to get people excited about the game, not to give us sneak peaks at what the game will include (not completely anyway). I'm not saying that Fushee will never come to this game, but don't expect it to be the next map or something. It could be a few maps away...and not because they decided to scrap it either.

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 11:37 PM by OneTyme.)
06-12-2011, 11:54 PM | Post: #59
Offline Guvna 
This was a fun map, hopefully they don't muck it up with fog.
Admittedly it was more fun on sandbox mode than multiplayer

Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows;
The soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing - Sun Tzu's Art of War
[Image: signguv.png]
07-12-2011, 05:14 PM | Post: #60
Offline SEcretkiller 
(06-12-2011 11:34 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  
(05-12-2011 09:02 PM)SEcretkiller Wrote:  

Actually, sir, it IS a new map. I know what you're trying to say, but you're wrong. Just because the base of the map is from BF2, doesn't mean that it isn't a new map. The map will be changed up quite a bit and probably be not much like the BF2 map, besides the layout of the flags and such. This is obvious when you look at how they did Sharqi Peninsula. It was brought over from BF2 also, but it is NOTHING like the BF2 map. So yes, it IS a new map.

And about Fushee Pass...just because you saw something in a trailer of a game, doesn't mean that it will ever be added. Just look at BF3. One of the main trailers for that game has the tower in Caspian falling to the ground. When you play the game, you cannot make the tower fall. They can do more things with a trailer. A trailer is to get people excited about the game, not to give us sneak peaks at what the game will include (not completely anyway). I'm not saying that Fushee will never come to this game, but don't expect it to be the next map or something. It could be a few maps away...and not because they decided to scrap it either.

Whit "NEW" map i meant a new map aded ingame not that it was the same from BF2.

And yes the tower on caspian border actualy fall down now when one of the teams in conquest has 10 tickets.