Hello There, Guest!

01-12-2011, 04:44 PM | Post: #181
Offline MONSTROSTEVE 
im very very unhappy with the new updates am considering to stop playing i i feel the only thig that interest is money and im not spending NO MORE
;(

[img]http://
[Image: click_memberbar.png]
[/img]
01-12-2011, 04:45 PM | Post: #182
Offline PRTA 
Where are thums up or thanks in this forum?
Very bad forum.
This is a downgrade, not an upgrade.
I'm not playing any more unless they restore it to the previus version.
I hope those EA people are folowing this thread.
I feel cheated.
I feel a law suit coming their way.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 04:50 PM by PRTA.)
01-12-2011, 04:47 PM | Post: #183
Offline eXchance9 
omg this is awesome!!!!!!!! tnx BF P4F
01-12-2011, 04:48 PM | Post: #184
Offline Kare 
Pretty nice idea there. Smile
Although it would have been cool if we could buy some attachments permanently like maybe scopes and such.
But it is anyway a great idea, do keep up the great work. Smile
01-12-2011, 04:51 PM | Post: #185
Offline K4m1L888 
Ahhh GREAT EA!!!!!
I bought BF3, but I heard a lot of bad things about the client used for MP so I'm gonna wait with this one ...... I would be a tough time, but You guys just made it easier wit this update.
Great move - I purchased Battlefunds on the 25% bonus day and didin't know what to buy since my Engineer got 2 weapons, so does my Assault, but now I'm sure I'll find something and have HOURS of fun all over - not that fun ever ended - THANKS A LOT!!!! Big Grin
01-12-2011, 04:51 PM | Post: #186
Offline subp-01 
If I understand it correctly, lot of bad feelings here are because elite weapons came with the legacy attachments unequipped?

Otherwise I don'really understand - the players who bought their weapons before the patch are actually better off than those who plan to buy yet because they have perma attachments which others will have to pay for. Slight downside though is for holosight users since now you can just buy one holo and use it for any of the weapons in each respective weapon class.
01-12-2011, 04:51 PM | Post: #187
Offline DANIELSAS 
(01-12-2011 12:09 PM)adrijanas Wrote:  thank you ea i love you you you and you

Meee tooo Big Grin
01-12-2011, 04:57 PM | Post: #188
Offline Army89Delta 
WOW OK I'm loving the update (maybe it's because I already bought all of the elite weapons for each class) but seriously with the price increase and the exclusive attachments for those of us who purchased them pre customization......my accounts just tripled in worth. Too bad I ain't gonna sell em lol.

01-12-2011, 04:57 PM | Post: #189
Offline -=[s4vo]=- 
(01-12-2011 12:44 PM)kasurro Wrote:  It's great. Last week i bought a Scar-L and now it works totally diferent. really you want i will buy a new gun every months??. I prefer buy a game. is cheaper in long time

edit. is better my old cheaper m16 than the scar. i NEVER will buy anything. this is a fraud

I'm in the same situation.I bought scar for some reasons.I liked the power, fairly small recoil etc. Now it's a piece of crap.
And 1 more thing why is camera shake always on?
01-12-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #190
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(01-12-2011 04:43 PM)marmeladov Wrote:  This is the most worthless pice of crap update EVER.
I bout my SAW for a reason, and I've already payed for it to be the way I like it.
Now I have to pay AGAIN to keep it the way I've once already payed for.

This EA...is a flipping joke!
Get my weapon back or you loose just another player.

All weapons just got downgraded, not upgraded. Come oooon!

0.o
You got yttachments to make it original?

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

01-12-2011, 04:59 PM | Post: #191
Offline Alsone1 
What is the relationship between attachment position and power?

eg. If you have already purchased a weapon and it comes with Elite Barrel which is 5/6 available choices.

Does this mean 1-4 are a down grade and 6 an upgrade compared to the current Elite unit fitted at 5?

It would be good if there was an easy way of comparing new attachments vs what's already fitted so its easy to see if it improves or downgrades the weapon.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 05:01 PM by Alsone1.)
01-12-2011, 05:04 PM | Post: #192
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(01-12-2011 04:45 PM)PRTA Wrote:  Where are thums up or thanks in this forum?
Very bad forum.
This is a downgrade, not an upgrade.
I'm not playing any more unless they restore it to the previus version.
I hope those EA people are folowing this thread.
I feel cheated.
I feel a law suit coming their way.
Am I the only one with "Elite/vetranslegacy-barrel/stock?
All my weapons are like yesterday. Just another skin.

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

01-12-2011, 05:05 PM | Post: #193
Offline subp-01 
(01-12-2011 04:59 PM)Alsone1 Wrote:  Does this mean 1-4 are a down grade and 6 an upgrade compared to the current Elite unit fitted at 5?

I think thats the idea, but the reality could be different (judging by the video of VSS outperforming all other attachments with the legacy stock)

This could be the reason why the attachments are not available for permanent purchases yet - they may want to fine tune them before someone buys them for real cash and then will complain it was nerfed afterwards.
01-12-2011, 05:17 PM | Post: #194
Offline BoomStick. 
Everything is perfect except for one thing: lack of ability to buy our attachments permanently. That's much more attractive than transplanting rented customizations between certain guns.
Other than that these are great news!

[Image: sig2.png]
01-12-2011, 05:18 PM | Post: #195
Offline vazquez1 
nice and fast
very powerfull and panic weapon
01-12-2011, 05:20 PM | Post: #196
Offline Kelnar11
Hi, (I will be ugly to EA but it's true)
I see in this hided boosters. Why you nerfed guns? (do gun weaker) and if I wanna old gun i must pay... and someone say or write: Anyone can give this to judge: Because player buy thing with some abilities and group who sold that can't go and do that thing useless because that player buy it for real money it's something like you buy house and come reality manager: We're sorry for disturbing but we need to take roof from house.. don't worry we'll give you paper roof! It's better. Only one thing what have sence is holosight and good will be to buy it pernament.
short: Buy old good gun back through customizations.

One tip: If you wanna money give more weapons.. 90% players will buy better weapon than some booster..

Sorry for my bad English :-)
01-12-2011, 05:20 PM | Post: #197
Offline Nandonut 
Nice! I wish you could buy them permanently though...

[Image: nandonut-1602.png]
01-12-2011, 05:23 PM | Post: #198
Offline Alcaide 
worst update ever xD
the fucking gun are too high to but it credits damm
and the attachments should be perment
you guys already make enough money it the weapons people buy
this is just a rip off
01-12-2011, 05:24 PM | Post: #199
Offline MrPioP 
Nice way to steal money. You guys are good at this.
01-12-2011, 05:25 PM | Post: #200
Offline OscarV 
EA just kiled the recons...