Hello There, Guest!

20-11-2011, 09:32 PM | Post: #121
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(15-11-2011 03:34 PM)Sforek Wrote:  There is one more thing mono. The music. You used "Raise Your Weapon" by deadmau5. But there is no credits. For me is a theft unles you have permission. If yes, sorry for my accusation.

If your video win and become the EA promotional video I will inform deadmau5 and youtube myself. You know, to make sure that everything is right. Free music for entertainment and personal use is one thing but using those songs in ads by corporations to increase their income is something completely different. Sorry EASY, nothing for free.

I love your attitude. Thumbs up. Keep on the good fight.
20-11-2011, 09:35 PM | Post: #122
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(15-11-2011 05:21 PM)Sforek Wrote:  
(15-11-2011 05:08 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  Drifting way off topic and into arguing, unless you want suspensions it ends here
No, we are not drifting way off topic because:
(01-11-2011 05:33 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  [*]This thread is for submissions only, discussion should take place in this thread
And this is "this thread". So the boss says we are allowed to discuss in this thread.

Bwaha, fr4ser is getting owned. You know what fr4ser? Karma is a B!TCH! Always remember that.
You know exactly what I am talking about. If you don´t then I´ll give you a hint. The discussion between me and Hellinator.
Have a nice day you Sissy.
20-11-2011, 09:37 PM | Post: #123
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(15-11-2011 10:17 PM)DAMION{SUB}E Wrote:  Are here only snotty-nosed brat, who are crying "mamma, mamma, boosters, money, boycott, blablablablabla. Or are still social competent players here ? You can be pleased to have a free game, in wich you can have a lot of fun. Let try EA to earn money, no one is constrained to give your money for them. Look other "free" games like "Combat arms" the rippoff there is much much much greater. there the game will be destroyed. not with the cowardly try to earn money, here. Please stop the snotty-nosed brat-crying and please someone make a video like shodreduxe`s "Mortar-Strike" video - its so great - for the Grenade Launcher.

So you do admit that we´re getting ripped off? ^^ Gotcha.