Hello There, Guest!

12-03-2012, 04:40 PM | Post: #181
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
Yup,

I'm afraid you have to ask EASY to fix that issue.
13-03-2012, 11:46 AM | Post: #182
Online [surrogate] 
Cheerz guys,

just wanted to ask if you changed your server rules recently? I faintly remember a no booster/no USAS policy (?), but OG combat currently consists of nothing BUT boosters + USAS. I played two games in Karkand minutes ago and it was basically a massacre, including one ridiculously OP team camping D from start to finish.

Are there fixed moderated times on OG servers?

[Image: surro5b.gif]
13-03-2012, 01:09 PM | Post: #183
Offline -:Macbeth:- 
(13-03-2012 11:46 AM)[surrogate] Wrote:  Cheerz guys,

just wanted to ask if you changed your server rules recently? I faintly remember a no booster/no USAS policy (?), but OG combat currently consists of nothing BUT boosters + USAS. I played two games in Karkand minutes ago and it was basically a massacre, including one ridiculously OP team camping D from start to finish.

Are there fixed moderated times on OG servers?

If this is true, I'm shamed, TBS have a no shotgun rule, and guess what? we don't use shotguns, common sense.

[Image: fis2.png]
13-03-2012, 04:27 PM | Post: #184
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(13-03-2012 11:46 AM)[surrogate] Wrote:  Cheerz guys,

just wanted to ask if you changed your server rules recently? I faintly remember a no booster/no USAS policy.

Hey,

This was only the case for MORTAR STRIKE BOOSTER. But that has been a long while ago now!
Usas never has been banned. To check if it is, check first page in this topic rules. Smile

We discussed to put a USAS ban on OG1. But we think it is not necessary since HATE will do pistol and shotgun update pretty soon we assume. So, little bit to much work and effort for something that can be fixed in a week or more.

(13-03-2012 01:09 PM)::StealthNinja:: Wrote:  If this is true, I'm shamed, TBS have a no shotgun rule, and guess what? we don't use shotguns, common sense.

This is NOT the case. So no need to call already 'burn them!'. Confused

Main principal of my comments:
IF rules are changed you will always find changes in the first post @ the first page in this topic. Since I keep it up-to-date. Sleepy
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 04:31 PM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
13-03-2012, 04:31 PM | Post: #185
Online [surrogate] 
Ah, okay - got it mashed up then. However, thx for the reply... Wink

[Image: surro5b.gif]
13-03-2012, 04:39 PM | Post: #186
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(13-03-2012 04:31 PM)[surrogate] Wrote:  Ah, okay - got it mashed up then. However, thx for the reply... Wink

No problem. Smile
14-03-2012, 01:11 PM | Post: #187
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
We closed OG4 our American server down!
- Because of bad server and provider
- And also not enough members or other ways to keep on funding the server!

[Image: og4.png]

If you are American, your 18+ and you got some friends to bring along which are also 18+ to our clan! We might return server 4 under a better server provider in America!

Both otherwise he will not come back for quite some time.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 01:12 PM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
14-03-2012, 09:31 PM | Post: #188
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
Class limiter is active for recons only 5 max allowed in each team!
This is just for test purposes! We can put it later off, change the values.
Or even create separate values for the different servers.

Just letting you guy's know!
14-03-2012, 11:35 PM | Post: #189
Offline -=OG=-Vercetti 

[Image: p4fbanner-980x280.png]

Old Guys Gaming Community is pleased to announce the offer of low-cost 24/7 P4FCC and Autoadmin hosting. For only € 2.75 per month your P4FCC will be hosted 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. There is no need to keep your PC running the tool for you and your clan members 24/7.

With Pedro's approval and co-operation , we will be able to develop our own web configuration tool, which enables you to configure your admin tool, whenever and wherever you wish! You can add/remove in-game admins, moderators, set the chat messages, and configure just about any feature you like! This feature will be released the coming month(s). For now, configuring can be done through the live support, or upon ordering the P4FCC hosting.

The admin tool hosting will be managed by Old Guys Hosting. Thank you to Pedro for P4FCC and Autoadmin, and his support that makes this possible.

For any questions, contact our live support:

[Image: image.php?id=01&type=inlay]

Old Guys Hosting is a brand of Old Guys Gaming, a registered company in the Netherlands. Old Guys Hosting offers low-cost services to the gaming community of the games, which Old Guys Gaming Community plays. These services are, but not limited to: Admin tool hosting, Webhosting, Gameserver hosting, Teamspeak 3® hosting and VIP slot rental. For additional information, contact us through our Livechat or e-mail : info[at]oldguyshosting[dot]com.

U-238 Wrote:..when I participated in the EVGA Jeep Battles and I first heard MassiveImpulsa's voice I thought he was a girl......
15-03-2012, 04:49 PM | Post: #190
Offline SigmaDelta 
I can not believe you are kicking people simply for being a recon! And unlike something like USAS which is clearly OP, recon class is not by any means so overpowering that it needs to be limited! The idea that fewer recons will magically make people work together more is such a fail argument, I've not noticed any difference between teams of 10 recons and teams with none. Why don't you kick the team killers instead like you already say you do but I've never seen an admin online, day or night, to kick them!
15-03-2012, 10:10 PM | Post: #191
Offline [OG]Darkness 
(14-03-2012 09:31 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  Class limiter is active for recons only 5 max allowed in each team!

oh no! dont make limmits! that fckt BFheroes up to... or make the limit like 7, 5 is too short since there are many recons in this game and a lot of em dont use the rifle at all... (and i am a medic player mostly ad recons are my easy kills...)

EDIT 1: the OG2 server is haunted by USAS+booster players, have to play official EA server kakands for a good match now Sad

EDIT 2: You guys dont like snipers for there long range 1 shot kills right? but how about the Close Range sniper rifles called shotguns?

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"There is grace in a steeple collapsing."
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2012 06:25 PM by [OG]Darkness.)
16-03-2012, 06:45 PM | Post: #192
Offline [OG]Darkness 
that autoadmin is quite nice! good price

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"There is grace in a steeple collapsing."
16-03-2012, 07:14 PM | Post: #193
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(15-03-2012 10:10 PM)Darkness Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 09:31 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  Class limiter is active for recons only 5 max allowed in each team!

oh no! don't make limits!

EDIT 1: the OG2 server is haunted by USAS+booster players, have to play official EA server kakands for a good match now Sad

EDIT 2: You guys dont like snipers for there long range 1 shot kills right? but how about the Close Range sniper rifles called shotguns?

We do like recons. The problem is if your team is full of those snipers. You will lose point by point, and end up in a base rape situation. As mentioned in my post, that was a test. It is now set on 8 recons in each team! Wink If the half of your team is recons it might put you in a more disadvantaged way...

And yes new hosting of those tools, is for people that can't afford or don't have a dedicated or computer turned on 24/7. But do want to provide mod and admin command availability all the time!

,RPG
17-03-2012, 01:08 AM | Post: #194
Offline -=OG=-Vercetti 
(16-03-2012 06:45 PM)Darkness Wrote:  that autoadmin is quite nice! good price

Contact me through the livechat, or purchase it on the website Smile

U-238 Wrote:..when I participated in the EVGA Jeep Battles and I first heard MassiveImpulsa's voice I thought he was a girl......
17-03-2012, 10:05 AM | Post: #195
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
We got some new rules for OG1 !

[Image: og1-1.png]

Additional OG1 Server rules

• NO usas (elite, veteran or normal)
  • NO saiga
  • NO spas-15
  • NO boosted nades

If someone is not following the rules contact us through our live support -> BFP4F group*.

[Image: BFP4FLIVESUPPORT.png]

When clicked on image you will be redirected to our support!

You can put your feedback in this topic! Smile

These are temporary additional rules, and can be removed any time we decide. This is just a experiment for us to see how the server roles without those weapons or booster.
*NOTICE: Contacting any other group will result in nothing. Since they can't help you!
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 10:53 AM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
17-03-2012, 11:25 AM | Post: #196
Offline RoadRunner. 
Nice experiment. Im excited to see how this will turn out!
Come join us today!

I have quit P4F and moved on to other shooters.
This signature was a work in progress. This has been collected over a period of 5 days.

[Image: MkLzN0e.png]
17-03-2012, 03:18 PM | Post: #197
Offline WildStyle 
Might ass well just made No shotgun rule instead of listing all the shotguns... xD

[Image: BattlefieldPlay4FreeSignature-1.png]
17-03-2012, 07:31 PM | Post: #198
Offline road-runn3r 
(17-03-2012 03:18 PM)WildStyle Wrote:  Might backside well just made No shotgun rule instead of listing all the shotguns... xD

Pump action shotties are still allowed.
Anyway nice move guys, I am sure the gameplay there will improve a lot. As I said you don't have to care about the no-admin complaints. The good players will appreciate.

17-03-2012, 08:03 PM | Post: #199
Offline St0mpy 
(17-03-2012 03:18 PM)WildStyle Wrote:  Might backside well just made No shotgun rule instead of listing all the shotguns... xD

Not all are listed, ban is on spas15 saiga and usas, 870 and spas 12 are still ok
17-03-2012, 08:18 PM | Post: #200
Offline 303ConArtist 
Good work, I hope it will end with good results. Smile