Hello There, Guest!

09-02-2012, 04:10 PM | Post: #121
Offline Beer_is_God1 
Max 3 recons? Instead of that why not just even out the number of recons for both sides? Why siingle out the recon guys?
09-02-2012, 04:12 PM | Post: #122
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
We can't auto enforce that rule. We only apply the max3 recons. When balance is far away between matches.

Camping, or AFK recons then will be kicked, to make place for other players which maybe can turn the balance back in the game! If other team got 16 recons but makes their team win by allot! Then we shouldn't kick any recon on that team ... Since they are doing good.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 04:22 PM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
09-02-2012, 04:37 PM | Post: #123
Offline Beer_is_God1 
So its your server but you can't switch players from side to side? I thought private servers could do that?

Love the name of the server. May have to give it a shot later today.

I may have a ".50CalforYOU" Wink

thanks for the info.

-Mark
09-02-2012, 07:42 PM | Post: #124
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(09-02-2012 04:37 PM)Beer_is_God1 Wrote:  So its your server but you can't switch players from side to side? I thought private servers could do that?

Love the name of the server. May have to give it a shot later today.

I may have a ".50CalforYOU" Wink

thanks for the info.

-Mark

It are the servers of Old Guys Gaming Community -> oldguys.eu.

We can only switch players from side if we make our servers unranked.
This will have allot of negative things, cause unranked means:
- No points earned
- No credits earned
- No connection of the main server that throws players in our server!

So yeh ... we love to keep them ranked! ;D

And I can avoid those 50.cals very good! Watch your back for RPG's. Wink
09-02-2012, 10:17 PM | Post: #125
Offline Rafaldjija 
Great servers just that its allways full Sad

[Image: sigavijacija.png]
10-02-2012, 01:50 AM | Post: #126
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(09-02-2012 10:17 PM)Rafaldjija Wrote:  Great servers just that its allways full Sad

For that we got a solution!
VIP status! You skip the waiting in the queue!
And you don't get kicked in the server when VIP enters.

With that donation, you support us for keeping the server up!
Since we rent them all, and they ain't cheap. Sleepy

http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forum...pic&t=4214
11-02-2012, 06:20 PM | Post: #127
Offline maniacxx 
Is there something wrong with OG5? Every few minutes PB kicked me with Corrupted Packet Flow (B) message.

11-02-2012, 06:32 PM | Post: #128
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
You too? Very strange!
I'll take a look at the punkbuster config of the server!

UPDATE: Provider seems to used out date settings.
Didn't gave a problem until today, should be fixed now! If not contact me on PM!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 11:23 PM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
13-02-2012, 12:15 AM | Post: #129
Offline Assimus:) 
Don't go 62-4 on your server =OG=

~edit~ remove name/screenshot

/[Image: b_560_95.png]

BF3 Profile (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 04:33 AM by Assimus:).)
13-02-2012, 12:26 AM | Post: #130
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(13-02-2012 12:15 AM)sn0wXz Wrote:  You should know better ...

* I have a complaint about an admin/moderator in your server.
- You are not happy how you have been treated by a admin or mod in our servers?(read the read me first before complaining!).
Which you can do here!**

So for that you also will get no answer here in this topic.

Quote:Don't know what happen to koolaid, but now "hookmeup" is the only eng from OG I see, and he has no skill like koolaid, so nobody respects anything he says, secondly hes a hypocrite to other ENGs. Not the best OG #4 US server admins you can get, by far.

About this, its the same person. Just another soldier on his account.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 12:28 AM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
13-02-2012, 12:28 AM | Post: #131
LOL it is koolaid? hahahaha, thats all I needed to hear to make my day, he must be upset the rpg booster does him no justice anymore, Ok then keep the junk mod, I'll stay on other servers.

Jesus they really nerf'd him LOL, he was going like 2/1 kd and horribad eng score, r.i.p. koolaid.

BF3 Profile (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 12:30 AM by Assimus:).)
13-02-2012, 04:57 PM | Post: #132
Offline SazerTarious 
(13-02-2012 12:15 AM)sn0wXz Wrote:  Don't know what happen to koolaid, but now "hookmeup" is the only eng from OG I see, and he has no skill like koolaid, so nobody respects anything he says, secondly hes a hypocrite to other ENGs. Not the best OG #4 US server admins you can get, by far.

lol atleast he respects me, i really felt good after looking that btw i felt u were hacking thats why i told u that i m gonna report u so why get upset also if u r sure that u r not hacking then don't worry about that report because true always wins and also i did what every mod/admin should do (ok for exmple if u were hackng while i was in a server then everyone would have pointed their fingers toward me that he was hacking while u were in a server and u let him continue with his hack also i m not saying that u were not hacking cuz its not proven yet) and about my K/D i was playing with 870combat and a pistol with no boosters unlike u who had boosters and elite gun also i don't care if they nerfed it or not and do u expect that my kd will be like before that koolaid used to have. his kd was high because of his mp5 with attachments, elite m1911 airburst, mines, chopper, and last but not least rpg. but as an hookmeup m only tryng to play with pump actions that why his kd sucks.

[Image: SazerTarious.png]

Click Here For MIAClan.net Recruiting Thread
13-02-2012, 08:08 PM | Post: #133
(13-02-2012 04:57 PM)SazerTarious Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 12:15 AM)sn0wXz Wrote:  Don't know what happen to koolaid, but now "hookmeup" is the only eng from OG I see, and he has no skill like koolaid, so nobody respects anything he says, secondly hes a hypocrite to other ENGs. Not the best OG #4 US server admins you can get, by far.

lol atleast he respects me, i really felt good after looking that btw i felt u were hacking thats why i told u that i m gonna report u so why get upset also if u r sure that u r not hacking then don't worry about that report because true always wins and also i did what every mod/admin should do (ok for exmple if u were hackng while i was in a server then everyone would have pointed their fingers toward me that he was hacking while u were in a server and u let him continue with his hack also i m not saying that u were not hacking cuz its not proven yet) and about my K/D i was playing with 870combat and a pistol with no boosters unlike u who had boosters and elite gun also i don't care if they nerfed it or not and do u expect that my kd will be like before that koolaid used to have. his kd was high because of his mp5 with attachments, elite m1911 airburst, mines, chopper, and last but not least rpg. but as an hookmeup m only tryng to play with pump actions that why his kd sucks.

Hmm so lets see, koolaid with rpg booster when it was OP, now nerfed and you switch to shotgun - the next to be nerf'd, interesting style. No booster on rpg? Really? So I died from that 100 health non boosted rpg after you told others no rpg on infantry, funny Wink.

Maybe you should switch to airburst booster as it might bring you half the kills koolaid rpg booster used to as its still decent AOE/1-2shot kill, sure its not rpg booster old days where you can land rpg at feet 10m away and get kill but hey it might help you average higher then 2/1 kd vs a decent assault Big Grin.

Funny though during whole rpg booster OP days, you never cry once because you could hang with me when you had OP rpg booster, they nerf the **** outta that and left c4 booster alone, ahh assaults OP now and it really got to you. There is no need to prove I don't cheat, you have to prove I do as I'm innocent until proven otherwise. You kicked me because your sad panda, and were getting raped every round, along with the rest of the nobodies on the other team.

I removed the screenshots since RPGforYOU pm me, but if you want to go on with the defending your immaturity, I will re-edit them in the post for you, so everybody who views this thread can see how horribad you are on this new character. They should have left your mod/admin on only the koolaid character, because on hookmeup you will just continue to get rolled/frustrated if you ever get the privilege of playing me again; however I won't be frequenting OG US server anymore, as its lost all credibility to me. I'm not going to condone a Clan that has immature members as mods that threaten every decent player with "punkbuster screenshots", i mean really you coudn't see an aimbot with a pbss anyway, so whats the point there? Seems like a logical fail on your part, l2mod.

Sat scan = you don't need wallhack/ESP. Enjoy your new character koolaid, Lol.

BF3 Profile (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 08:10 PM by Assimus:).)
13-02-2012, 09:04 PM | Post: #134
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
I think this matter is dealt with?

Sn0wXz was not CHEATING on our server. There for the kick was NOT justified!
Further we draw our conclusions about how that kinda mod style, sends the OG image towards players on our servers.
For the moment we revoked his rights to see how we are gone settle it exactly.
That decision will be known to him, when we made one.

Again we apologise for this inconvenience on our server!
And this matter is hereby solved! If you still have comments on this PM me! Smile
13-02-2012, 11:36 PM | Post: #135
Offline SazerTarious 
since u started that sh*t let me tell u something instead of rpg i can still use airburst or grenades and mines they still do same damage as rpg and also most of the things that u wrote above doesn't even make any sense first fix ur english 2nd ur so called assault op thingy is next on the list of being nerfed 3rd i can say that usas maybe r on the nerf list but i don't use any semi/full auto shotguns i m pump action guy 4th if i had to kick u out of the server i would have done that when i accused u of hacking also instead of accusing mod/admins of kicking u out first fix ur connection, not me but everyone who was playing in that round saw that u got kicked cuz of ping too high its not my fckng problem if ur ping is too high so get ur facts right 5th if u think koolaid was good guy and hookmeup is ammature thn let me tell u that u r tlkng about same guy so get it right and stick with one thing whether the guy behind these two character is mature or immature and i still can hang with u and beat ur 4ss off if i use boosters on airburst, rpg, and mines but i don't wanna be called n00b and i wanna improve my skills with all the guns. and about ur screenshots i also have some good looking screenshots of u on OG forum which tells us that what kind of sore hacker u r. and u RPGFORYOU this matter is not yet solved cuz i've sent hacking report to ggc, pnkbstr and bfp4f so they r the one who'll decide whether this matter is solved or not until thn peace and happy Valentines Day Smile

[Image: SazerTarious.png]

Click Here For MIAClan.net Recruiting Thread
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 11:36 PM by SazerTarious.)
14-02-2012, 02:16 AM | Post: #136
Offline St0mpy 
(13-02-2012 08:08 PM)sn0wXz Wrote:  however I won't be frequenting OG US server anymore, as its lost all credibility to me. I'm not going to condone a Clan that has immature members as mods

Sn0wXz please dont think that because of one bad admin that we are all like it - trust me when I say this has been taken to the highest level, his powers have been revoked and that may not be the end of it either.

For what its worth I apologise to you on behalf of myself and the rest of the admins who frown on immature behaviour such as this, I saw the logs and im ashamed that his stupid behaviour is going to affect how others view us. I dont know why hes started to think he owns the servers, he doesnt even have PB access (staff admin only get that) so idk why he was making out he did.

We have a strict routine to verify cheaters and sometimes we have to err on the side of caution and not kick, because we appreciate that high level players need to feel comfortable and its not always easy, you know what its like trying to manage young people in a clan setting, every now and again one takes the rules into his own hands while no one else is watching, and sadly that one found you. Had he done what he was supposed to and asked for verification then he would have been told clearly that you are a respected community member and to leave you be.

If you refuse to join again because of his unsanctioned actions then so be it, I cant force you to join lol, but it would be a shame, I can assure you it is _not_ behaviour that we tolerate in admins or members in OG and as a gesture of goodwill weve made you VIP on OG4, in case perhaps one day you can put this stupid and unfortunate event behind us and give us another chance.
14-02-2012, 02:46 AM | Post: #137
Ok, I will check it out ^_^v

Been playn alot of hotel cali because the stats pages are pretty tight, wish EAsy would implement something like this >.<.

But yea OG US is good oman/kark rotation when I want to mix it up a little without DV/DP in the middle. The situation is basically resolved in my eyes, and stuff has changed since I made that post so the action was rather quick, and sufficient enough for me.

BF3 Profile
14-02-2012, 05:14 AM | Post: #138
Offline Landstander 
Glad to see you guys handled this right and in a timely manner, a rare thing in alot of servers these days. I stayed away from #4 for awhile after watching him treat the players the way he was. No problems with OG#4 outside of that, except it doesn't stay populated enough during the night hours when I am bored at work.

+1000 Internets to the admin team.[Image: 1243912225126.jpg]
16-02-2012, 05:38 AM | Post: #139
Offline St0mpy 
and ejected from clan - shame to have to do it, but there was no other choice

thanks for understanding SnowXz, again sorry for the inconvenience

(14-02-2012 05:14 AM)Landstander Wrote:  No problems with OG#4 outside of that, except it doesn't stay populated enough during the night hours when I am bored at work.

Idk what it is, some nights its rammed full, others it struggles to get a dozen per side ... tonight (early evening) it was rammed, next i look at it its flagging and then empty again, cant seem to work out why.
18-02-2012, 12:57 AM | Post: #140
Offline SigmaDelta 
You guys seem quite active and yet I have never seen an admin in all my time playing on your servers. Just now there was a person with offensive name and another taking tank and driving around base doing nothing. I play OG3 almost exclusively due to a combination of great rules and guaranteed no lag but it is annoying when people who break rules are allowed to continue due to no admin present.